PDA

View Full Version : Jesterstar REveals a Possible Scenario for a REal Second Comming.

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 11:30 AM
http://hitchworld1969.com/CIRCLEofTRUST/topic.cgi?forum=14&topic=136

Alright I know some of you here are conspiracy buffs like me. If you follow the information of the Illuminatti and the Masons and other Secret socioties you'll find a common thread. They are Luciferian and generally use or are outright against Relegeions based on christ.

IN FACT in the Patriot Act they Specify that People whom beleive in a second comming could be Terroists.

Now why would that be a problem. There is no way that Christ could come back??? Right??? I mean the dude Acended to Heaven and his Body and Bones are gone forever.

Let's take a second Look. A Closer look.

There are litterally hundreds if not thousands of Secret Socioties out there. Each with their own Secrets and Knowledge. Think about this one.

It is said that some socioties have and possess the writtings of Jesus. In fact I beleive that THE CHATHOLIC CHURCH ITSELF MAY HAVE THEM.

Now let's think about this. The Church has the WRittings of JESUS but doesn't realease them. Probably because they contradict the Churches Efforts to Twist and Manipulate his real teachings into a cash monster.

Now where does the possiblity of a Second comming come in???

Well Say one of these Groups has the bones of Jesus. Or even on a stranger whim. What if the Church Found a Single Skin Cell of Jesus. But more Likely I would guess it's more probably that the Bones of Jesus are in the possession of a powerful Secret Socioty.

Let't Move forward. Assuming a Group like the Church has the bones. They have the endless supply of money. THE SCIENCE IS HERE TO CREATE A CARBON COPY OF JESUS.

Not just that but the ability to control that Clone and his Mind is more than possible. Imagine from Birth your trained to beleive your the Special one. Your the son of God and you Above all men. If you sit and listen to that long enough and taught by a endless string of Teachers that your the Chosen one then you have no choice but to beleive. They Condition this Jesus and release him to the world. The Message he Delivers is that of the one the Church needs to Capivate and excersize furthur control.

That would be a Second comming people. This is Possible. The Science is in line and the only think needed is the DNA. Shit even a Skin Cell could Provide the Nessisary information to create a NEW JESUS. FUCK they could do this to more than one. So if one Dies Publicly then another could come and Return in a SECOND RESSURECTION!!!!!!!!!!!

Fullfilling Biblical Proficy and Perpetuating the Supression of the Human spirit and even gaining control over more weak minded people afraid not to beleive.

I even have a theory on how they can duplicate Jesus's supernatural powers.

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 11:45 AM
We have the Science for this today. The only thing is time. Jesus would need time to grow to his time of death. With the Life Exstension Technology that the Global eleite have in their hands The Jesus could also not age.

ELVIS
02-28-2005, 11:49 AM
You're on drugs...

You undestimate God...

Jesus will return...

Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken; then will appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory; and He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other
Matthew 24:29-31

Then The Lord will go forth and fight against those nations as when He fights on a day of battle. On that day His feet shall stand on The Mount Of Olives which lies before Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west by a very wide valley; so that one half of the Mount shall withdraw northward, and the other half southward [see Earthquake!]. And the valley of my mountains shall be stopped up, for the valley of the mountains shall touch the side of it; and you shall flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then The Lord your God will come, and all the holy ones with Him.
Zechariah 14:3-5

For The Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the archangel's call, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first; then we who are alive, who are left, shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet The Lord in the air.
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

And The Lord will become king over all the earth; on that day The Lord will be one and His Name one.
Zechariah 14:9

It shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the house of The Lord shall be established as the highest of the mountains, and shall be raised up above the hills; and peoples shall flow to it, and many nations shall come, and say: "Come, let us go up to the mountain of The Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; that He may teach us His ways and we may walk in His paths." For out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of The Lord from Jerusalem. He shall judge between many peoples, and shall decide for strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more; but they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree, and none shall make them afraid; for the mouth of The Lord of hosts has spoken.
Micah 4:1-4

And he said to me, "These words are trustworthy and true. And The Lord, the God of the spirits of the Prophets, has sent His angel to show His servants what must soon take place. And behold, I am coming soon." Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.
Revelation 22:6-7

:elvis:

Phil theStalker
02-28-2005, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
We have the Science for this today. The only thing is time. Jesus would need time to grow to his time of death. With the Life Exstension Technology that the Global eleite have in their hands The Jesus could also not age.
Angels don't play dis dude's harp. Jesterstar, you are a BRILLIANT dude. You're brilliant like... like... Lucifer, dude!

Who is this chosen One, dude?

:spank:

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 11:55 AM
Dude I have presented a very Possible Scenario for the second comming. Your quotes are very Metaphorical and if I had the time I would try and map them out for you.

And I don't think that I am talking Jesus down. If this happens it will be a Earth Shattering Event no doubt.

I'm Looking at it from a Realistic Scenario. What you posted could just be the Church implying that they knew this technology would be avalable. There are numerous References to Aliens and Science in the Bible also.

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
Angels don't play dis dude's harp. Jesterstar, you are a BRILLIANT dude. You're brilliant like... like... Lucifer, dude!

Who is this chosen One, dude?

I will be part of a March that will Travel for Generations.

7 STARS.

ELVIS
02-28-2005, 11:56 AM
There will be many false prophets...

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
There will be many false prophets...

Will the Church Endorse one themselves??? And is it a false profit if it contains the DNA of JEsus that is conditioned from Birth by the Church???

ELVIS
02-28-2005, 12:03 PM
What do you mean by the Church, the Catholic Church ??

They are in for a rude awakening, I believe...

Pontius Pilate
02-28-2005, 12:04 PM
You're on drugs...

You undestimate God...

Jesus will return...

If HE does, I'll be ready for him.

ELVIS
02-28-2005, 12:05 PM
And is it a false profit if it contains the DNA of JEsus that is conditioned from Birth by the Church???

Yes, Jesus will descend directly from Heaven...

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 12:05 PM
What do you mean by the Church, the Catholic Church ??

They are in for a rude awakening, I believe...

Well the Chatholic Church has alot of money invested in Science and Astrology. As does the Christian Churches here in a America. I'm more familiar with the Chatholics Churches struggle to understand this stuff but I don't think that Christian Churches here aren't searching for the same thing.

ELVIS
02-28-2005, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Pontius Pilate
If HE does, I'll be ready for him.

I hope so, but I doubt it...

Not many will be ready...

ODShowtime
02-28-2005, 12:06 PM
great, like Jurassic Park, except with Jesus instead of dinosaurs.

ELVIS
02-28-2005, 12:07 PM
Well the Chatholic Church has alot of money invested in Science and Astrology. As does the Christian Churches here in a America. I'm more familiar with the Chatholics Churches struggle to understand this stuff but I don't think that Christian Churches here aren't searching for the same thing.

Astrology is evil...

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 12:08 PM
Yes, Jesus will descend directly from Heaven...

What I am saying is..................If he is created in a TEST TUBE is that a Second comming??? Theatrics and things of that Nature are Easily man Made and MAnufactured. Plauges and Devastation of a Incredible Nature to signle a second comming are easily man made also.

So you say that if Jesus is Created in a LAb and conditioned is that the same as him Comming from the Sky??? Or better Yet since the Army have worked on anti Gravity Devices for years would the help from man constitute a second comming,.

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 12:09 PM
Astrology is evil...

Then why does the Churches Invest so much money into it???

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
great, like Jurassic Park, except with Jesus instead of dinosaurs.

In a way yes. But with more education and even more effect on mankind.

Pontius Pilate
02-28-2005, 12:13 PM
If the Church replaced their little white wafers with fortune cookies, Church attendance would increase ten fold.

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 12:14 PM
If the Church replaced their little white wafers with fortune cookies, Church attendance would increase ten fold.

I've always been a fan of switching the Wine to Moonshine made in my uncles basement.

Pontius Pilate
02-28-2005, 12:25 PM
I've always been a fan of switching the Wine to Moonshine made in my uncles basement.

Yes, and maybe slip in some Tums to help with the indigestion.

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 12:26 PM
Yes, and maybe slip in some Tums to help with the indigestion.

Indigestion=Power of the Lord

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 03:26 PM
Is this to much for you wrap your brain around.

FORD
02-28-2005, 03:40 PM
I'd gone through so much other stuff
that walking down the aisle was tough
but now I know it's not enough
I want to be a clone

I asked the Lord into my heart
they said that was the way to start
but now you've got to play the part
I want to be a clone

chorus:
Be a clone and kiss conviction goodnight
cloneliness is next to Godliness, right?
I'm grateful that they show the way
'cause I could never know the way
to serve him on my own
I want to be a clone

They told me that I'd fall away
unless I followed what they say
who needs the Bible anyway?
I want to be a clone

Their language it was new to me
but Christianese got through to me
now I can speak it fluently
I want to be a clone

(chorus)

Send in the clones
Ah, I kind of wanted to tell my friends and people about it, you know
What?
You're still a babe
you have to grow
give it twenty years or so
'cause if you want to be one of his
got to act like one of us

(chorus)

So now I see the whole design
my church is an assmebly line
the parts are there
I'm feeling fine
I want to be a clone

I've learned enough to stay afloat
but not so much I rock the boat
I'm glad they shoved it down my throat
I want to be a clone

Everybody must get cloned

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 03:42 PM
Ford what do you think. Could you see the Church using science to Fullfill Biblical Proficy and gain furthur control of the Masses???

Figs
02-28-2005, 03:43 PM
A group of Klingons did this with Kahless.
------------------------------------------------------
http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/GuidePageServlet/showid-137/epid-19135/

When cloning is perfected, some whacko will clone Jesus and the Shi'ite will really hit the fan....

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Figs
A group of Klingons did this with Kahless.
http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/GuidePageServlet/showid-137/epid-19135/

When cloning is perfected, some whacko will clone Jesus and the Shi'ite will really hit the fan....

They would have to do it carefully. Plus their are other things that many follwers of Christ take Litterally. There will have to be a display of power excecized without fail by this Christ Clone.

Figs
02-28-2005, 03:50 PM
Yeah, I would have to say that most will want the Christ Clone to perform a miracle or two. And not some Benny Hinn "miracle", a real one!

Figs
02-28-2005, 03:52 PM
http://www.selectivehouse.com/

Katydid
02-28-2005, 03:53 PM
Jesterstar, you are obviously a Protestant.

DLR7884
02-28-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Katydid

Katydid, you are obviously a fat fucking pig.

DLR7884
Drop dead, as soon as you can, thanks!

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 04:05 PM

ACtually no I am nothing. I was just had a thought. THinking of possible ways that a Biblical Proficy was not only possible but in a grey area where it didn't nessiasarily mean the second comming as the Church's version of Jesus would have intended/

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 04:07 PM

Interesting. I was thinking if this wasn't a good fake story it would be a good one to put some real research in and see who would benifit from the second comming.

ODShowtime
02-28-2005, 05:03 PM

I had a feeling he didn't come up with this one himself...

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 05:12 PM
I had a feeling he didn't come up with this one himself...

ACtually I did. I never heard of that book. The only books of that nature that I've ever read are by Dan Brown. Davinci Code and the Angels and Deamons.

But as far as the theory I came up with that. You can't have a 100% original thought anymore only because there are so many people.

Horseskin
02-28-2005, 05:34 PM
ACtually I did. I never heard of that book. The only books of that nature that I've ever read are by Dan Brown. Davinci Code and the Angels and Deamons.

But as far as the theory I came up with that. You can't have a 100% original thought anymore only because there are so many people. Theory or notion? Speak for yourself, Jesturd. Now I know why Joe doesn't want you back AT ALL. Your brain has no great quality in it. I've read your theory. Joe knew it before most of us. How blind we were and how pitifully naive we were with regards to your meaningless spam posts. Joe is starting to work on his new Showtime special on race. You're like the negro black people in the good ol' boy segregated South. Banned. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You will never have equality with us people on the RB. You're banned, Jesterstar. Maybe it won't stay that way. If you move a little closer to the modern era you might have an original thought, but I doubt it.

Rikk
02-28-2005, 06:30 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=418813

Little_Skittles
02-28-2005, 06:54 PM
how many people would actually believe this is the second coming? how many would question it?

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Horseskin
Theory or notion? Speak for yourself, Jesturd. Now I know why Joe doesn't want you back AT ALL. Your brain has no great quality in it. I've read your theory. Joe knew it before most of us. How blind we were and how pitifully naive we were with regards to your meaningless spam posts. Joe is starting to work on his new Showtime special on race. You're like the negro black people in the good ol' boy segregated South. Banned. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You will never have equality with us people on the RB. You're banned, Jesterstar. Maybe it won't stay that way. If you move a little closer to the modern era you might have an original thought, but I doubt it.

I said it odviously wasn't original. AT least I figure shit out before the host of fear factor tells me what to research. My time is spent on more important thoughts than relegieon.

I live in the real reality.

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Little_Skittles
how many people would actually believe this is the second coming? how many would question it?

That's like saying before a election what the outcome would be. You can have a theory but you can't have a conclusive statment till it happens

Little_Skittles
02-28-2005, 07:06 PM
Has anyone heard of the judas project movie?

ODShowtime
02-28-2005, 07:06 PM
I live in the real reality.

that's important these days

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 07:08 PM
Has anyone heard of the judas project movie?

No I haven't???

Little_Skittles
02-28-2005, 07:28 PM
Well it's been awhile seen i seen it but i think it was about a modern day jesus.

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 07:35 PM
Oh if it isn't a underground documentary I don't usually watch it.

ELVIS
02-28-2005, 07:40 PM
My time is spent on more important thoughts than relegieon.

..and spelling...;)

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 07:42 PM
..and spelling...;)

And Grammer.

YEt everyone knows what I am saying??? Hmmmmmm Must be because that shit isn't important.

ELVIS
02-28-2005, 07:46 PM
Listen Jesterdreamer...

God, Jesus, faith, spirituality, angels, demons, good and evil, are all 100% real in the literal sense, just as they are described in great detail in the Bible...

Bible prophecy has been fulfilled, and is being fulfilled one day at a time...

..and Katydumb, I'm a non-denominational anti-religion Born Again Christian...

I am also a protestant by definition, as I openly protest the blasphemous teachings of the Catholic church...

Get a clue people...

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 07:57 PM
Listen Jesterdreamer...

God, Jesus, faith, spirituality, angels, demons, good and evil, are all 100% real in the literal sense, just as they are described in great detail in the Bible...

Bible prophecy has been fulfilled, and is being fulfilled one day at a time...

..and Katydumb, I'm a non-denominational anti-religion Born Again Christian...

I am also a protestant by definition, as I openly protest the blasphemous teachings of the Catholic church...

Get a clue people...

Elvisthepelvis,

I've seen Deamons with my own eyes and some actually talk to me and guide me for life and divided my personalities. I don't deny the existance of a God or Satan. I deny that JEsus was more than a man who's true teachings were manipulated and was selected as a propganda tool to be used by one of the most evil forces the world has ever faced. Your hope though Possible is not Possible through the science of the ages. Science is Alchemy and any and all advancements we've made are by design for destruction not for benifit, What you think is real isn't the real that the universe is based on. Your defining it way to much.

Phil theStalker
02-28-2005, 07:59 PM
Jesterstar is da King aff his AOL Message Club, inventer aff da Intwatnet Pneumatic Dildo (IPD), and Spelling Bee champaignion aff his Special Needs institution.

Wot are you going t2o do next, Jesterstar?

=PtS=

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 08:02 PM
I'm taking the spelling Bee champion again. And not just that I intend to Dip my Balls in it when I win.

Cathedral
02-28-2005, 08:02 PM

It's sad to admit, but there are a lot of people who will be decieved by what Jester is proposing.

Actually, what he is suggesting in this thread is not the second coming of Christ, but the rise of the Anti-Christ, which in that context is a very plausible scenario.

For one thing, the second coming of Jesus will not be his return in the flesh. he will not walk among men as a man again, he will return as the spirit he became at the time of his resurrection. His flesh body is no more.

The scripture where it states that people will rise up to meet him in the clouds in the air is a metaphore.
The hebrew definition of clouds is "group", and the hebrew definition of air is "spiritual body",
So it means people rise up and meet in a group after they have shed their physical bodies and have become spirits.

The day Christ returns it will be over, for the Antichrist appears at the sound of the 6th trump and Christ returns at the sound of the 7th trump.
This means, by my studies, and how ironic it is that this is exactly what i have just finished documenting, what it means is that your idea of theatrics and DNA tampering to construct a new christ is not beyond the tricks of Satan.
For this person who rises among us and claims to be the Christ returned will quote scripture, although it will not be word for word as it was written. He will perform tricks, heal people, and decieve those of little faith into following him, big mistake for the believer.

I think you are closer to the truth than you maybe wanted to be, Jester.
Only the one you state to be coming is not Jesus, but rather Satan to work his destruction and capture many souls that have been misled by their churches of man and his traditions.

But as i said above, many will fall victim to this Antichrist and will either accept the mark of the beast or lose their heads, period.

Phil theStalker
02-28-2005, 08:07 PM
I'm watching Reality Fear ?Factor rite now.

I think Joe got a good hairline transplant f4or his money, don't you.

:spank:<marquee direction=left>

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
It's sad to admit, but there are a lot of people who will be decieved by what Jester is proposing.

Actually, what he is suggesting in this thread is not the second coming of Christ, but the rise of the Anti-Christ, which in that context is a very plausible scenario.

For one thing, the second coming of Jesus will not be his return in the flesh. he will not walk among men as a man again, he will return as the spirit he became at the time of his resurrection. His flesh body is no more.

The scripture where it states that people will rise up to meet him in the clouds in the air is a metaphore.
The hebrew definition of clouds is "group", and the hebrew definition of air is "spiritual body",
So it means people rise up and meet in a group after they have shed their physical bodies and have become spirits.

The day Christ returns it will be over, for the Antichrist appears at the sound of the 6th trump and Christ returns at the sound of the 7th trump.
This means, by my studies, and how ironic it is that this is exactly what i have just finished documenting, what it means is that your idea of theatrics and DNA tampering to construct a new christ is not beyond the tricks of Satan.
For this person who rises among us and claims to be the Christ returned will quote scripture, although it will not be word for word as it was written. He will perform tricks, heal people, and decieve those of little faith into following him, big mistake for the believer.

I think you are closer to the truth than you maybe wanted to be, Jester.
Only the one you state to be coming is not Jesus, but rather Satan to work his destruction and capture many souls that have been misled by their churches of man and his traditions.

But as i said above, many will fall victim to this Antichrist and will either accept the mark of the beast or lose their heads, period.

It makes total sense. But with so many teams struggling for the power that they all seem to fight for. There are people out there stopping it. This is satan using Jesus to discredit himself. The Deamons that follow me around told me this. Not stating it as fact but giving me a breakdown of how detailed they are and how they can make this real to our dimension.

ELVIS
02-28-2005, 08:09 PM
For false Christ's and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Matthew 24:24

Phil theStalker
02-28-2005, 08:10 PM
Joe is shit talking wit da black token chick.

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 08:11 PM
For false Christ's and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Matthew 24:24

There you go. I just proficized something. That means everyone that thinks I am jesus come with me!!!!!!!!!

Everyone else wait for your false Christ.

ELVIS
02-28-2005, 08:12 PM

I've seen Deamons with my own eyes and some actually talk to me and guide me for life and divided my personalities.

I suggest you do something about that, for starters, read the Bible...

Those demons will deceve you time after time...

They will never tell, or reveal to you, any truth...

Phil theStalker
02-28-2005, 08:18 PM
There you go. I just proficized something. That means everyone that thinks I am jesus come with me!!!!!!!!!

Everyone else wait for your false Christ.
Da black Token chick just axed Joe aff he's drunk.

Now's a goodtime t2o axe Joe aff you can git back on da board aff he reelly is drunk.

E-mail Joe, Jesterstar.

Tell Joe how you feel.

GET CRAZEE POWER
GET DRUNK AND E-MAIL JOE

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 08:32 PM
E-mail Joe for me. Tell him I think he's a sell out. And he won't be unowned untill he posts on my forum at Hitchworld.

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 08:33 PM
I suggest you do something about that, for starters, read the Bible...

Those demons will deceve you time after time...

They will never tell, or reveal to you, any truth...

What if the Deamons are looking for a second chance???

There is nothing that can be done for me. This has been my whole life sir. I only do good things. Read about me. Listen to STAR TAPES.

Little_Skittles
02-28-2005, 08:41 PM
Demons are demons for a reason.

Phil theStalker
02-28-2005, 08:44 PM
E-mail Joe for me. Tell him I think he's a sell out. And he won't be unowned untill he posts on my forum at Hitchworld.
..dat's a tall order, Jesterstar..

..are you sure you woodn't want mme t2o bring back Lazarus from da dead insted..

uh uh YEAHA! YOU'RE HEALED! uh uhu hu

..since dis is such a religiously sexperienced tred..

Cathedral
02-28-2005, 08:46 PM
It makes total sense. But with so many teams struggling for the power that they all seem to fight for. There are people out there stopping it. This is satan using Jesus to discredit himself. The Deamons that follow me around told me this. Not stating it as fact but giving me a breakdown of how detailed they are and how they can make this real to our dimension.

Oh totally real in fact.
But people can fight all they want among themselves for whatever power they think they are going to get.
The fact is, I see the US government getting to a point where they think they are more powerful than God and start persecuting the believers, it's going on now as a matter of fact and will get worse.

But in the end, after all the denominational smoke clears everyone will understand that all of us answers to the same God, there's only one.
And in my opinion, the one's who don't allow themselves to get caught up in choosing one denomination over another are the one's who may be closer to the truth.
I was born and raised a Baptist, the most dry, boring, and spiritually dead church i have ever slept through, and they didn't believe in water baptism which confused me...The Baptist don't Baptize? Who'd of thunk it?

I also find it odd that people don't bother with it, I have never been Baptized and after i read that Jesus was, I started to think that he was an example that i should, and i want to be.
My church will be doing it mid March and i plan to be there.

I'm a work in progress, and i have no intentions of being misled by those who teach from their own point of view or understanding of generations of tradition.

For it says in 1st Thess 5:21 Prove all things, hold fast that which is good.

ELVIS
02-28-2005, 08:48 PM
:)

Jesus Christ
02-28-2005, 08:56 PM
Greetings once again, My children....

Verily there is much speculation regarding My Second Coming here among you today. And while I could see why human kind would be fascinated by the theory that Jester hath proposed, I can assure thee that will not happen, for as only My Dad knoweth the day and the hour of My return, We hath sent you some king sized clues that the appointed time is not far off. And thy scientists don't have cloning down to that point yet..

When the Son of Man returneth with the Heavenly Host and those who I will redeem from the Tribulation, there will be no doubt that it is Me. There will be no clones. And even though many liars and blasphemers shall come before Me and claim to be Me, none of them shall stand when I hath set My feet upon the Mount of Olives again

And Gregory, please stop judging My Catholic children. If ye believeth their doctrine to be in error then do not attend their church. But know that they, and ye shall be accountable only to thyself and to Me when ye stand before My throne on Judgment Day. And nobody, not Pope, Priest or Pastor will be able to say one thing for or against thee on that day.

For there are many churches who hath lost sight of My teachings and what is truly important. Ye can not just accuse the one of this :(

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 08:57 PM
Demons are demons for a reason.

There is more than one way to be a deamon.

ELVIS
02-28-2005, 09:02 PM
Demon

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 09:05 PM
Demon

You are what you eat.

ELVIS
02-28-2005, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
And Gregory, please stop judging My Catholic children.

Get thee behind me SATAN!

The corruption of the Catholic church, and it's doctrine is possibly Satan's biggest and most successful deception to mankind...

The Catholics who have real zeal for God usually abandon the "faith" for a real Church of the teachings and love of Jesus Christ...

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 09:09 PM
The Chatholic Church is a Satanic Socioty that is used as a way of performing satanic Rituals on children in the name of satan.

ELVIS
02-28-2005, 09:12 PM
Actually, there is a bit of truth in that...

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 09:19 PM
Dude that is THE TRUTH.

THese aren't random acts taking place. THeir mistake was thinking that Shame would work forever. They didn't anticipate that the facts would get out.

Cathedral
02-28-2005, 09:31 PM
I'm certainly not going to pass judgement on any church that i haven't sat through and gone home and disproven for myself what they were preaching.

For instance, watch a John Hagee program sometime and pay close attention to one particular phrase he uses while preaching.
He says, and i quote, "I Believe"...He is stating his personal opinion with his message after that phrase, so how can anyone be sure what he preaches then, is the tuth?

I see this in many churches, and rarely have i been in one where they stick to, and i quote, "The bible says"...This usually but not always leads to a word for word reading of the scripture, you can bank your soul on that one.

If you sit there like a computer and allow someone to program you, I'd say you may come up short when the Tribulation comes.
But if you walk out of there, go home and put it to the test of scripture and prove it to yourself you will be much better informed, just don't lean to your own understanding in the process.
The answers are there in the word, you just have to study them and prove them.

Just like how so many churches teach of the Rapture where God returns and takes everyone away to wisk them all to Petra to hide behind a bunch of rocks.
As a soldier of God, I don't want to run and hide, I want to stay and fight for the non-believer in hopes they may be saved.

God is my rock, he surrounds me always, so why do i need to go to Petra?
he has spent all this time preparing his children for the great battle, yet i'm supposed to believe we are to run and hide?
This goes back to the 6th trump where the Antichrist appears.
My own family members believe the Rapture will spare them the reign of the Antichrist because Jesus will return and take them away.
But hold it, The scripture says Jesus returns at the 7th trump which is after the 6th, after Satan has already appeared.

This is a perplexing issue for me because people are praying for my soul because i don't believe in the Rapture as they do.
Ican go into much more detail on this, and prove it, but i get the slight impression i am typing to closed eyes, so you get this brief explanation.

Should we begin a Rapture thread?
The only way it works for me is if i take things out of context, seriously.
Because the word is clear on this issue that i see mis-represented all over the place.
It's a good thing i am not trying to be popular, because this certainly has envoked some christians to look at me as lost.

Phil theStalker
02-28-2005, 09:38 PM
Greetings once again, My children....

Verily there is much speculation regarding My Second Coming here among you today. And while I could see why human kind would be fascinated by the theory that Jester hath proposed...
..yoo see, Jesterstar..

..yoo got unda da skin aff da baby Jesus..

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 09:41 PM
I'm certainly not going to pass judgement on any church that i haven't sat through and gone home and disproven for myself what they were preaching.

For instance, watch a John Hagee program sometime and pay close attention to one particular phrase he uses while preaching.
He says, and i quote, "I Believe"...He is stating his personal opinion with his message after that phrase, so how can anyone be sure what he preaches then, is the tuth?

I see this in many churches, and rarely have i been in one where they stick to, and i quote, "The bible says"...This usually but not always leads to a word for word reading of the scripture, you can bank your soul on that one.

If you sit there like a computer and allow someone to program you, I'd say you may come up short when the Tribulation comes.
But if you walk out of there, go home and put it to the test of scripture and prove it to yourself you will be much better informed, just don't lean to your own understanding in the process.
The answers are there in the word, you just have to study them and prove them.

Just like how so many churches teach of the Rapture where God returns and takes everyone away to wisk them all to Petra to hide behind a bunch of rocks.
As a soldier of God, I don't want to run and hide, I want to stay and fight for the non-believer in hopes they may be saved.

God is my rock, he surrounds me always, so why do i need to go to Petra?
he has spent all this time preparing his children for the great battle, yet i'm supposed to believe we are to run and hide?
This goes back to the 6th trump where the Antichrist appears.
My own family members believe the Rapture will spare them the reign of the Antichrist because Jesus will return and take them away.
But hold it, The scripture says Jesus returns at the 7th trump which is after the 6th, after Satan has already appeared.

This is a perplexing issue for me because people are praying for my soul because i don't believe in the Rapture as they do.
Ican go into much more detail on this, and prove it, but i get the slight impression i am typing to closed eyes, so you get this brief explanation.

Should we begin a Rapture thread?
The only way it works for me is if i take things out of context, seriously.
Because the word is clear on this issue that i see mis-represented all over the place.
It's a good thing i am not trying to be popular, because this certainly has envoked some christians to look at me as lost.

Why are the eyes Closed??? I've been able to apply more Satanic Principals of my life than Christian. But I have love. I love the people that do not harm me. But the ones that could or would is my destiny to destroy. The Yin and The Yang. The Eternal Stuggle of good and Evil. The Battle that is more Self evident in these times when the balance is being shifted. The Idea to Modivate and bind together with one mind and Hope. To take away the minor perceptions that keep our realities small and devided. The STruggles we all face. Forced like Hampsters to respond to our ringing little bells. Coffee break is only 15 minuetes. GET THE FUCK BACK IN THE FACTORY RYAN!!!!!!!!! DO AS YOUR TOLD NOT DO AS YOU FUCKING WANT.

Well guess the fuck what people. It's GO DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT. I'll be in work tomorrow but I will be Drunk or high. I will do barely anything. And I will get out early so I can get drunk.

I'm off point but on point at the same time.

Listen we are in this same reality together. Let's understand eachother so we can work together.

Phil theStalker
02-28-2005, 10:10 PM
I cun't beleeve how mmany peeps watch dis board and only a hand full gang aff us poostie on tit.

Dat's cuntertainment !

true dat

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 10:11 PM
They are overwhelmed with teh knowledge I drop.

Phil theStalker
02-28-2005, 10:14 PM
They are overwhelmed with teh knowledge I drop.
..and f4or free, t2oo..

ELVIS
02-28-2005, 10:16 PM
No, your spelling...

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 10:17 PM
For free but in time we all will get rich off of it.

Jesus Christ
02-28-2005, 10:38 PM
Get thee behind me SATAN!

If Satan cast out Satan then how would his kingdom stand?

The corruption of the Catholic church, and it's doctrine is possibly Satan's biggest and most successful deception to mankind...

So what would that maketh the corruption of the Protestant churches?

Or do ye really believe that all Protestant churches teach only My gospel and My gospel alone?

The Catholics who have real zeal for God usually abandon the "faith" for a real Church of the teachings and love of Jesus Christ...

Verily I say unto you, Gregory, that if any man or woman wishes to follow Me, than he or she shall live by My teachings and My commandments. If that decision meaneth they have to leave ANY church which is NOT operating according to those teachings, then so be it. For the false doctrines which lead men unto Hell are not limited to one church.

Phil theStalker
02-28-2005, 10:41 PM
Verily I say unto you, Gregory, that if any man or woman wishes to follow Me, than he or she shall live by My teachings and My commandments. If that decision meaneth they have to leave ANY church which is NOT operating according to those teachings, then so be it. For the false doctrines which lead men unto Hell are not limited to one church.
Yeh Jesus, ELVIS is always bitching, er, judging da Catholicks. I've told him aboot tit. ELVIS just keeps allowing himself t2o be tempTITed.

true dat

ELVIS
02-28-2005, 10:44 PM
I never pointed to one single church of faith, and you know that FORD...

Chatholicism

Islam

Hinduism

Buddhism

Satanism

New Age

Astrology

Transcendental Meditation

Any Christian sect or denomination that approves of homosexuality and/or allows such people to take leadership roles...

All false teachings...

Phil theStalker
02-28-2005, 10:53 PM
I never pointed to one single church of faith, and you know that FORD...

Chatholicism, Islam, hinduism, Buddhism,
Satanism, New Agism, ASStrologyism,
Transcuntdental Meditation, and soooo on...

Any Christian sect or denomination that approves of homosexuality and/or allows such people to take leadership roles...

All false teachings...
HELLVIS, you know most aff da werld is going t2o hell.

You've pointed at all aff them with judgeMENTAL blame.

Why fight tit, you sinna?

Tell Satan, "I'll be right down."

ELVIS
02-28-2005, 10:58 PM
The Bible teaches judgement, contrary to your post...

The Bible teaches to judge weather anyone's actions, words or teaching lines up to scripture...

The verse "judge not, lest ye be judged" is clearly written to a hypocrite as the passage states, not a true believer...

ELVIS
02-28-2005, 11:01 PM
;)

Jesterstar
02-28-2005, 11:06 PM

The Bible teaches to judge weather anyone's actions, words or teaching lines up to scripture...

The verse "judge not, lest ye be judged" is clearly written to a hypocrite as the passage states, not a true believer...

I don't want to have a opinion on your beleifs. Just want to hear what you got to say.

Phil theStalker
02-28-2005, 11:07 PM

..dat's amazing.

..i want t2o know wot Jesus has t2o say aboot dat..

..da true translation aff da werd judgement in your sexample means "clear-sightedness," perceptiveness, and discernment..

..which translation do you have? huh

Cathedral
02-28-2005, 11:10 PM
The ironicy of it all, Salvation will not be found here on a David Lee Roth site.

David Lee Roth can't even be found here on a David Lee Roth site, just us bantering idgits looking to share an opinion or two. :)

Phil theStalker
02-28-2005, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by janecool55
you all should listen to ELVIS. he's a smart guy who knows what he's talking about. he does the research and lives what he says. stop giving him such a rough time and learn something from him and hopefully save yourselves from a trip to hell!

:)
..ELVIS uses t2oo mmany werds..

..how mmany werds did tit take da thief on da crooss nexta da baby Jesus t2o git int2o Paradise?

..do you see mmy point?

..in Paradise where sins are f4orgiven..

..butt we ain't living in PARAdise..

true dat

Phil theStalker
02-28-2005, 11:13 PM
The ironicy of it all, Salvation will not be found here on a David Lee Roth site.

David Lee Roth can't even be found here on a David Lee Roth site, just us bantering idgits looking to share an opinion or two. :)
..thief on da cross..

..you bet..

..in Paradise he'll be there..

..smoking a bong wit da baby Jesus..

Phil theStalker
02-28-2005, 11:16 PM
BTK Stalker

..dis board is full aff strange sexual beehavior..

true dat

ELVIS
02-28-2005, 11:17 PM
"Judge righteous judgment" (John 7:24)

"I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say" (1 Corinthians 10:15)

"He that is spiritual judgeth all things" (1 Corinthians 2:15)

False Teachers and False Teaching
"Beware of false prophets!" (Matthew 7:15) is the warning and command of our Lord. But how could we "beware" and how could we know they are "false prophets" if we did not judge? And what is the God given standard by which we are to judge? " To the Law and to the Testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them." (Isaiah 8:20). "Ye shall know them by their fruits" (Matthew 7:16), Christ said. And in judging the "fruits," we must judge by God's Word, not by what appeals to human reasoning. Many things seem good to human judgment which are false to the Word of God.

"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good" (1 Thessalonians 5:21)

Cathedral
02-28-2005, 11:22 PM
"Judge righteous judgment" (John 7:24)

"I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say" (1 Corinthians 10:15)

"He that is spiritual judgeth all things" (1 Corinthians 2:15)

False Teachers and False Teaching
"Beware of false prophets!" (Matthew 7:15) is the warning and command of our Lord. But how could we "beware" and how could we know they are "false prophets" if we did not judge? And what is the God given standard by which we are to judge? " To the Law and to the Testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them." (Isaiah 8:20). "Ye shall know them by their fruits" (Matthew 7:16), Christ said. And in judging the "fruits," we must judge by God's Word, not by what appeals to human reasoning. Many things seem good to human judgment which are false to the Word of God.

"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good" (1 Thessalonians 5:21)

Amen, brother....That last one sticks with me like glue.
I will trust no man to guide me on my journey, and if i don't judge them by their fruits, I have no way of knowing if i am in the right place or not.

Phil theStalker
02-28-2005, 11:25 PM
John 8:7
"He who is without sin among you, let him {be the} first to throw a stone"

Matthew 7:1
"Do not judge"

..oh G-d, save mme from yer followers..

Phil theStalker
02-28-2005, 11:27 PM
Amen, brother....That last one sticks with me like glue.
I will trust no man to guide me on my journey, and if i don't judge them by their fruits, I have no way of knowing if i am in the right place or not. ..then i will tell you..

..yer in da wrong place..

THE RISK OF GOOD CASUAL SEX

Jesus Christ
02-28-2005, 11:27 PM
Verily it cracketh Me up when people think they know My words better than I do :rolleyes:

ELVIS
02-28-2005, 11:30 PM
Shut up FORD...

Phil theStalker
02-28-2005, 11:32 PM
what is wrong with your brain?
he needs to use a lot of words cuz people like you don't get it! he's speaking from his heart and cares whether or not you go to hell like REAL christians would do!
..fly right, little fella..

..i ain't "judging" ELVIS' sincereTITTY..

..i know cuzzin ELVIS has an enlarged heart..

..you just don't have t2o beet peeps silly ova da head wit tit..

Phil theStalker
02-28-2005, 11:33 PM
Verily it cracketh Me up when people think they know My words better than I do :rolleyes:

Hey Jesus, you just got a 5 Star vote from me.

Cathedral
02-28-2005, 11:34 PM
Man, Ford, I'll say it again...I hope you die long before or after me.
I don't want to get hit by the big bolt of lightning you are storing up for yourself.

Phil theStalker
02-28-2005, 11:36 PM
Man, Ford, I'll say it again...I hope you die long before or after me.
I don't want to get hit by the big bolt of lightning you are storing up for yourself.
..a liTITle Tesla free energy zap?

Phil theStalker
02-28-2005, 11:38 PM
first off... i'm not a fella. and secondly... obviously you're interested being you keep reading what he has to say.
i'm proud of ELVIS. he's just following the teachings of christ: “Go Ye into All the World, and Preach My Gospel”
..i knew you weer a wet twaty ELVIS groupie..

..carry on:rolleyes:

Phil theStalker
02-28-2005, 11:41 PM
first off... i'm not a fella. and secondly... obviously you're interested being you keep reading what he has to say.
i'm proud of ELVIS. he's just following the teachings of christ: “Go Ye into All the World, and Preach My Gospel”
Yeh, and "don't point da log in yer sister's eyeballs out and nut see da forest with beer cans and camper trash in yer own eyeballs"..

..yer twat must reelly be wet..

..man, yer sinning in yer mind out and losing yer eternal soul to hell ova ELVIS..

..Jimmy Carter knows aboot dat sort aff stuff..

true dat

yeh, eye, yeh,

Phil theStalker
02-28-2005, 11:44 PM
..i like ELVIS..

..oh E-VIS, save mme from yer wet twaty groupies..

Phil theStalker
02-28-2005, 11:45 PM
let me try that again...
SCREW YOU!
..you got t2wo quotes in o1ne poostie..

..dat's a miracle !

..like da t2wo fakking fishies..

true dat

Phil theStalker
02-28-2005, 11:48 PM
let me try that again...
SCREW YOU!
..why don't you have mmore than o1ne vote?

..is ELVIS da only o1ne dat voted f4or yoo so dat's why you get wet and want t2o suck his big cock?

Phil theStalker
02-28-2005, 11:49 PM
so i'm new at this. forgive me
..G-d f4orgives retardoeness..

..otherwise heaven wood be empTITTY..

ELVIS
03-01-2005, 12:06 AM
Hahaha...:D

This is some funny stuff...:rockit:

Phil theStalker
03-01-2005, 12:09 AM
Hahaha...:D

This is some funny stuff...:rockit:

Jesterstar sure knows how t2o stir shit up.

MAX
03-01-2005, 12:12 AM
Jesterstar sure knows how t2o stir shit up.

If only "he" could type?

You're giving Jethhhhh far toooooo much credit.

I'm with Elvis and Cat. :D

Phil theStalker
03-01-2005, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by MAX
If only "he" could type?

You're giving Jethhhhh far toooooo much credit.

I'm with Elvis and Cat. :D
Jesterstar cun't type, because he's drunk 24/seven. Things have gotten betta f4or Jesterstar. He's got o1ne eye, he lives in da back aff da institution's gym, and he's redeeming himself.

MAX
03-01-2005, 12:17 AM
Jesterstar cun't type, because he's drunk 24/seven. Things have gotten betta f4or Jesterstar. He's got o1ne eye, he lives in da back aff da institution's gym, and he's redeeming himself.

Nice stuff Phil and let's not forget the "guy" has NO game with me? LMAO!!!

Phil theStalker
03-01-2005, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Nice stuff Phil and let's not forget the "guy" has NO game with me? LMAO!!!
..i'm helping Jesterstar in da fight aff his life..

..Jesterstar takes care aff busineess..

u hu hu h uh u hu hu hu h

..i take care aff Jesterstar..

MAX
03-01-2005, 12:22 AM
Well Phil,

You have game and due credit where desreved.

Cheers!!!

:gulp:

Jesty has none. He's like a pre-schooler trying to scrimmage with the varsity squad.

Phil theStalker
03-01-2005, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Well Phil,

You have game and due credit where desreved.

Cheers!!!

Jesty has none. He's like a pre-schooler trying to scrimmage with the varsity squad.
..oh yeh, I know Jesterstar..

..we go waaay back..

..t2o dat thingy in Monterey..

..and dat nite wit da pizza stained Popgear boxer shorts and Donald Trump..

Phil theStalker
03-01-2005, 12:32 AM

..we go waaay back..

..or wuz tit, pizza stained Donald Trump in Popgear boxer shorts?

uh uh uh uh uh u u

i dunno

..eitha way tit wuz a grand nite..

MAX
03-01-2005, 12:34 AM

..we go waaay back..

Fine,

Hitchworld "lingo?"

I can dig that but when Jest promises to spam main, then I give a shit. No beef with you or him. Chill him bro, seriously?

Cheers!!!

Rikk
03-01-2005, 12:40 AM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/142/069_3639.jpg

Alan 24:5...The widest path of the panther will lead you to the thinnest rail of the porcupine's anus. Nobody else is speaking in tongues unless they aren't Eddie the aardvark from Stockholm. What ho? That ho. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the cave. For only on Sundays will Alan eat the live young of the biggest beast in the world: Mr. Clean. Mr. Clean is a bad mother fucker. It is at times like these that the Maytag repairman must remind us all that he is dead and will no longer participate in a WKRP reunion unless he is speaking for all of the dead people in a manner most crows aren't accustomed to. Wiser time? How about playing with my granite, Helga? She is a fair breed and needs a crop of my wet seed. Uh. I haven't seen it before, but I will see it again. You need the path of eternal wisdom to reach the lamp beside the blender.

Then it will be good.

Then it will be one.

Phil theStalker
03-01-2005, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Fine,

Hitchworld "lingo?"

I can dig that but when Jest promises to spam main, then I give a shit. No beef with you or him. Chill him bro, seriously?

Cheers!!!

..peeps are like, getting mad..

uh u hu hu hu h uh u

..his ratings are going bad..

..i'll tell him..

Phil theStalker
03-01-2005, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
and will no longer participate in a WKRP reunion
BABY, DID YOU EVER WONDER?

Rikk
03-01-2005, 12:54 AM
Wonder, whatever became of me...
http://wildasia.net/images/380/02_BLACKPANTHER8.JPG

Katydid
03-01-2005, 01:04 AM
Oh totally real in fact.
But people can fight all they want among themselves for whatever power they think they are going to get.
The fact is, I see the US government getting to a point where they think they are more powerful than God and start persecuting the believers, it's going on now as a matter of fact and will get worse.

But in the end, after all the denominational smoke clears everyone will understand that all of us answers to the same God, there's only one.
And in my opinion, the one's who don't allow themselves to get caught up in choosing one denomination over another are the one's who may be closer to the truth.
I was born and raised a Baptist, the most dry, boring, and spiritually dead church i have ever slept through, and they didn't believe in water baptism which confused me...The Baptist don't Baptize? Who'd of thunk it?

I also find it odd that people don't bother with it, I have never been Baptized and after i read that Jesus was, I started to think that he was an example that i should, and i want to be.
My church will be doing it mid March and i plan to be there.

I'm a work in progress, and i have no intentions of being misled by those who teach from their own point of view or understanding of generations of tradition.

For it says in 1st Thess 5:21 Prove all things, hold fast that which is good.

I'm glad to hear that you have decided to be baptised Cathedral. Everyone needs to be baptised to wash away original sin, as in Christ's example. From now until Easter when Christ rose from the dead...his last 40 days and 40 nights on earth when he went to the desert and fasted and prayed. Satan offered him all sorts of things...he told Satan, " You shall not put God to the test."

Jesterstar, instead of drinking and giving anal sex techniques and your own version of Christ's Second Coming involving the Masons and other secret societies...plus the Catholic Church...you'd do better to tell that Demon on your shoulder to go to Hell.

Then you go to confession and get your life straight. There is still time before Easter. Start fasting and praying.

Before you lose your driver liscense and maybe get STD (sexually transmitted disease).

You got into an apt. You have went hog wild. It's time to tone it down before you wind up dead, in jail, or a mental institution.

If you have gotten on crack, I'd suggest immediate help. You can't do it alone.

Rikk
03-01-2005, 01:05 AM
If you have gotten on crack, I'd suggest immediate help. You can't do it alone.

Alan will bite you.
http://www.acclaimimages.com/_gallery/_SM/0012-0301-1508-2959_SM.jpg

Katydid
03-01-2005, 01:21 AM
..dat's amazing.

..i want t2o know wot Jesus has t2o say aboot dat..

..da true translation aff da werd judgement in your sexample means "clear-sightedness," perceptiveness, and discernment..

..which translation do you have? huh

Phil, I can't believe your Catholic raising by an Italian mother never comes into play until someone trashes your beliefs....

After you downing her for so many years.

Just shows if a child is raised in the way that he should go; he will never depart too far from it.

Katydid
03-01-2005, 01:32 AM
what is wrong with your brain?
he needs to use a lot of words cuz people like you don't get it! he's speaking from his heart and cares whether or not you go to hell like REAL christians would do!

He is speaking from the hate in his heart for Catholics.

Katydid
03-01-2005, 01:52 AM
He is speaking from the hate in his heart for Catholics.

I went to a Freewill Baptist Church growing up. I know how they hated Catholics and other religions. All protestants are raised that way to hate Catholics and other religions. They also scorn Jesus's Mother.

Every since I studied Catholicism and become a convert at 17 years old...I have never heard them say a bad thing about any other church. In Vatican II Catholics even tried to make the church more friendly to protestant converts. Because Protestant converts told them of all the stuff being said about the Catholic Church because of ignorance of the religion.

Dan
03-01-2005, 02:15 AM
I went to a Freewill Baptist Church growing up. I know how they hated Catholics and other religions. All protestants are raised that way to hate Catholics and other religions. They also scorn Jesus's Mother.

Every since I studied Catholicism and become a convert at 17 years old...I have never heard them say a bad thing about any other church. In Vatican II Catholics even tried to make the church more friendly to protestant converts. Because Protestant converts told them of all the stuff being said about the Catholic Church because of ignorance of the religion.

What a load of crap.

YAH'WEH
03-01-2005, 05:26 AM
Mr Jesterstar,

You are misled.

It is unnecessary to clone a Being Whom already exists,
has always existed, and will always exist.

Phil theStalker
03-01-2005, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by YAH'WEH
Mr Jesterstar,

You have a big cock I want to suck.

It is unnecessary to clone a Being Whom already exists,
has always existed, and will always exist.
Wot a lowd aff crapHOLASHITTy !

dat's septic

Seshmeister
03-01-2005, 06:10 AM
[url] THE SCIENCE IS HERE TO CREATE A CARBON COPY OF JESUS.

Not yet it isn't.

Jeester you should write a cheap airport paperback based on this sub Da Vinci code BS.

Unfortunately when you get to the publisher you'll find that you're the 20th person to pitch that plot to them that week.

Jesterstar
03-01-2005, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Not yet it isn't.

Jeester you should write a cheap airport paperback based on this sub Da Vinci code BS.

Unfortunately when you get to the publisher you'll find that you're the 20th person to pitch that plot to them that week.

Your about a thousand times More of a Wank than Flappo said you were.

The science is there and has been here for fucking years. Do some research. Bend over and suck your own cock and then talk to me about what a cock sucking fag you are.

ODShowtime
03-01-2005, 01:03 PM

Damn dude. When you got clean, they told you to lay off the acid right?

Jesterstar
03-01-2005, 01:23 PM
Damn dude. When you got clean, they told you to lay off the acid right?

There is alot of Physics involved in his theory that he is ignoring. I'm not saying he's wrong. But the Level on which those being exist are paralell but more evovled that we can understand.