• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

The "Mile High Club"

Not counting Denver cos I have there but on a plane? Who has and be honest. What's that tiny bathroom like? I've had several chances with my woman but we're both too wimpy to go through with it? Seriously, let's hear it? I'll bet it was a rush in more ways than one?
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!
  • Carmine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

1993...an American Airlines flight out of Chicago to Las Vegas. I was dating this girl on and off for the 4 years since graduating High School...She was a playa anyway...and it was her idea! So, I'm thinking about the 8 day tournament that I'm headed to Vegas for and she leans over and says "come to the bathroom in 2 minutes!" All the flight attendants were in first class doling out the chicken, so I made my entry into the tiny potty! ....Max, theres plenty of room, facing each other at least. I'll chalk it up to fear, excitement and being 35,000 feet in the air that this foray lasted only 45 seconds! My girl exited first and when I came out one of the flight attendants was coming up the isle and looked at me. This FA was a fox herself, so I gave her a wink and walked back to my seat, gave D a kiss and promptly ordered 2 jack and cokes from the FA that I winked at!

There it is...my one and only...YET!

Comment

• Jesterstar
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Re: The "Mile High Club"

Originally posted by MAX
      Not counting Denver cos I have there but on a plane? Who has and be honest. What's that tiny bathroom like? I've had several chances with my woman but we're both too wimpy to go through with it? Seriously, let's hear it? I'll bet it was a rush in more ways than one?
      Dude lotioning up your and and fist fucking yourself under the free pillow doesn't count as sex.

OWNED.
      Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• Jesterstar
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
        1993...an American Airlines flight out of Chicago to Las Vegas. I was dating this girl on and off for the 4 years since graduating High School...She was a playa anyway...and it was her idea! So, I'm thinking about the 8 day tournament that I'm headed to Vegas for and she leans over and says "come to the bathroom in 2 minutes!" All the flight attendants were in first class doling out the chicken, so I made my entry into the tiny potty! ....Max, theres plenty of room, facing each other at least. I'll chalk it up to fear, excitement and being 35,000 feet in the air that this foray lasted only 45 seconds! My girl exited first and when I came out one of the flight attendants was coming up the isle and looked at me. This FA was a fox herself, so I gave her a wink and walked back to my seat, gave D a kiss and promptly ordered 2 jack and cokes from the FA that I winked at!

There it is...my one and only...YET!
        Good story. Face to Face is always tough. We do it like that in the shower sometimes.

Comment

• Carmine
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

Sorry Jester, I should have been more specific. Face to Face...on the potty!

Comment

• Jesterstar
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Oh I thought you were talking about with her leg up in the air and pumping standing up. My Bad.

Comment

• Carmine
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar
              Oh I thought you were talking about with her leg up in the air and pumping standing up. My Bad.
              I'll try that next time...

Comment

• Jesterstar
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
                I'll try that next time...
                it's a good move in the shower. But takes some balance. Make sure you've got a shower mat. There is nothing more strange looking that falling in the shower and Flopping around naked.

Comment

• Carmine
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

it's a good move in the shower. But takes some balance. Make sure you've got a shower mat. There is nothing more strange looking that falling in the shower and Flopping around naked.
                  Oh, I've hit in the shower before. And your right on the mat part, LOL.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

I don't know about you but I feel as Clumsy as a Walrus with a boner if I slip in the shower. Exspecially if you've got someone in there.

Comment

• Carmine
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

I don't know about you but I feel as Clumsy as a Walrus with a boner if I slip in the shower. Exspecially if you've got someone in there.
                      LMAO!

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Re: Re: The "Mile High Club"

Dude lotioning up your and and fist fucking yourself under the free pillow doesn't count as sex.

Never thought of that Jethh, you sound like an expert though.
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Jethh. Messy Jess is copyrighted by me. Used frequently and not owned by anyone yet are "Jerkyspunk" and "Jerkystar".

Becareful Max. He's been on a "owning" spree as of late.
                          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Jesterstar
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Big Twubbles and Max the Trucker sucking faggot. Both in one thread. My Birthday was last friday boys. But I guess owning both of you in one thread is simple enough task.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

I know your bday was last week dolt. I said Happy Birthday to you. Are you that much of an attention whore? Fuck what am I saying. You only start 9 threads a day with the titles ALL including your name.

You are by far, the silliest sack of internet trash Ive ever spoken to/with. I get shivers when I read your posts filled with poor basic english skills. And no Im not talking about your cool ass little lingo over in the dump and beyond..(Christ, even I knew pig latin 20 years ago) I am talking about the real basics on sentence structures and punctuation. You must be just the prize back home eh? shit man... I know all dem dare books lookie big, but it's just one page at a time Jethro..I mean.. asshole.

Nah, Im just kidding ya. You are alright. Friends?

Bwaaahaahaa... fucking LOSER!
                              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Working...