X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ted Nugent
    Full On Cocktard
    • Feb 2005

It`s 5150 time!!

Wow! What if the rumours are true? DLR back in the fold!?! That would be amazing! Even though I prefer Sammy`s lyrics ("where eagles fly" really helped me at a point in my life when I was very depressed..) he can`t hold a candle to Dave as far as pure showmanship goes.. 5150 fellas!!
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

hmm... I don't know about this 5150 time thing. I stopped buying Van Halen anything after 5150. Im more concerned over your user name. Big Nugent fan are ya?
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

Re: It`s 5150 time!!

Originally posted by Ted Nugent
      Even though I prefer Sammy`s lyrics ("where eagles fly" really helped me at a point in my life when I was very depressed..) he can`t hold a candle to Dave as far as pure showmanship goes.. 5150 fellas!!
      Glad to here 'ya made it thru....but I think UNCHAINED & ROMEO DELIGHT would have provided much more inspiration in your life.

Spam's lyrics are the on par with Hallmark cards & Reader's Digest poetry.

Comment

• Carmine
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

5150 time....that includes Dave????

Started by Ted Nugent???

I confused....

Comment

• DLR7884
          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Even though I prefer Sammy`s lyrics ("where eagles fly" really helped me at a point in my life when I was very depressed..)
          That is by far THE GAYEST statement ever written on this site.

DLR7884
          You should be ashamed of yourself, you homo.
          Originally Posted by WARF:
          DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Wow! ...I prefer Sammy`s lyrics ("where eagles fly" really helped me at a point in my life when I found out I was gay..)
            Dude, did you come out of the closet then too?

Comment

• DLR7884
              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

"Sammy, on the other hand, can still sing. somewhat. Even though he`s kinda fat. Love the lyrics for "Up for breakfast"! I wish Dave could write lyrics like that. I guess he`s lost it... ??"-Ted Nugent

DLR7884
              Originally Posted by WARF:
              DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• squib
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2004

Wow! What if the rumours are true? DLR back in the fold!?! That would be amazing! Even though I prefer Sammy`s lyrics ("where eagles fly" really helped me at a point in my life when I was very depressed..) he can`t hold a candle to Dave as far as pure showmanship goes.. 5150 fellas!!
                :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Comment

• weesfreewheelin
                  Roadie
                  • Mar 2004

I suddenly realised what 5150 time means. Its when edward locks himself in his little 5150 studio. Maybe he can make some music some day when he runs out of nothing to do

Comment

• Ted Nugent
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Feb 2005

I didn`t find out I was gay, I was an overweigth child... Surely you as Americans can relate to that? I know Sammy can. Some of his lyrics deal (if indirectly) with this delicate matter, actually. "Mine all mine" for example is about compulsive eating disorder.

Comment

• Carmine
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

actually. "Mine all mine" for example is about compulsive eating disorder.
                      HA!

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

"where eagles fly" really helped me at a point in my life when I was very depressed..
                        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I didn`t find out I was gay, I was an overweigth child... Surely you as Americans can relate to that? I know Sammy can. Some of his lyrics deal (if indirectly) with this delicate matter, actually. "Mine all mine" for example is about compulsive eating disorder.
                          I think you're an overweight SHEEP troll that needs to get the fuck into the PEN!

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I agree. I can hear CAT SCRATCH FEVER already playing in the Pen this weekend.
                            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
                              That is by far THE GAYEST statement ever written on this site.

DLR7884
                              You should be ashamed of yourself, you homo.
                              amen...

hey ted nugent...think about this offer...

Roth Army Icon
                              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Working...