PDA

View Full Version : The Relegeious Discussion Thread.

Jesterstar
03-04-2005, 03:33 PM
All these discussions seem to break down into relegeious discussions and since relegeion and politics go hand in hand today let's get it on the table.

DLR7884
03-04-2005, 03:37 PM
You're asking for it....

Everyone will be flying out of the woodwork for this one.

DLR7884
I think I hear Katypig stampeding over here...

kentuckyklira
03-04-2005, 03:41 PM
Religion SUXX.

It´s for idiots and fools!

Simple minded dolts!

Warham
03-04-2005, 03:42 PM
Nice constructive comments, K.

Jesterstar
03-04-2005, 03:46 PM
Yea Verses Just bashing one side or the other lets see if we can Hash out the Religeious and non Releigeious. This isn't just a Christan non Christian thread. This is about all relegeions and how they affect politics or don't affect politics.

Allow me to start off by saying................God is a Atheist. The 10 Commandments prove that. So how did man construct all the rules for living and how did god become a detailed concept???

Why is that so important to us. Exspecially since the Creator has no personal faith???

Warham
03-04-2005, 03:48 PM
Man has the rules in his heart. Even the Bible says that.

Given to his own devices, mankind would never have moral values unless instituted by a higher being.

DLR7884
03-04-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
God is a Atheist. The 10 Commandments prove that.

Should be "an" Atheist.

DLR7884
;)

academic punk
03-04-2005, 03:53 PM
did this can of worms really have to be opened?

I am so not getting involved in this. it's almost sundown and the sabbath begins shortly.

Jesterstar
03-04-2005, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Man has the rules in his heart. Even the Bible says that.

Given to his own devices, mankind would never have moral values unless instituted by a higher being. \

Can't that be preceived a phycological tactic to keep man from it's natural roots??? Even though it does exist in nature Manogamy is a rare thing. Survival of the Fittest is something even in our current religeous enviorment still stands true.

Warham
03-04-2005, 04:14 PM
Monogamy is a good thing. I do not believe polygamy or multiple partners is something humanity should aspire to, even though it was more common in ancient times.

DrMaddVibe
03-04-2005, 04:15 PM
Who decides which religion is right?

What is the foundation to the religion?

Can you prove the supernatural?

Can a non-religious person be moral?

Go.

Jesterstar
03-04-2005, 04:25 PM
Monogamy is a good thing. I do not believe polygamy or multiple partners is something humanity should aspire to, even though it was more common in ancient times.

I actually think it's about the same amount of it goes on. But I think it isn't as accepted as with the Bath houses or Rome.

I'm not totally convinced that Polygamy is a awful thing. It could just be our social conditioning. I mean I don't and have no interest in it personally but from a observational standpoint is how and who someone has a orgazm with a actual issue pertaining to the soul of the person. But let me state that is someone is having sex with a child or animal that shits fuckng wrong.

kentuckyklira
03-04-2005, 04:28 PM
Monogamy is a good thing. I do not believe polygamy or multiple partners is something humanity should aspire to, even though it was more common in ancient times. I used to bang every female between 14 and 30 that wasn´t up a tree at the count of three.

Now, we have more trees!

:( :mad: :( :o :mad:

kentuckyklira
03-04-2005, 04:33 PM
www.churchofeuthanasia.org

Jesterstar
03-04-2005, 04:34 PM
Churchofsatan.com is a better site with better philosophy.

kentuckyklira
03-04-2005, 04:41 PM
http://www.dpjs.co.uk/blasphemy.html

http://kyriel999.tripod.com/id4.html

DrMaddVibe
03-04-2005, 04:44 PM
Churchofsatan.com is a better site with better philosophy.

Go.

DrMaddVibe
03-04-2005, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
http://www.dpjs.co.uk/blasphemy.html

http://kyriel999.tripod.com/id4.html

Go.

kentuckyklira
03-04-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe

Go. Agreed!

Jesterstar
03-04-2005, 04:52 PM
Tend to Agree more with a Relegeions that Disguise themselves as a Relegeions but is basicly a Philosophy left up in the air for interpetation.

DrMaddVibe
03-04-2005, 04:53 PM
Typical.

Your beliefs move you to type nothing.

Thanks for not validating yourself!

kentuckyklira
03-04-2005, 04:55 PM
Typical.

Thanks for not validating yourself! I´m an atheist and I believe humans can be moral without religion. Answer enough??

:confused:

Jesterstar
03-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Typical.

Thanks for not validating yourself!

Let's try not to attack..........It's counterproductive to the purpose of the thread.

Little_Skittles
03-04-2005, 05:34 PM
Islam vs. Christianity one in the same?

Jesterstar
03-04-2005, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Little_Skittles
Islam vs. Christianity one in the same?

Under the idea that the beleivers will defend it to the death. Yes.

DrMaddVibe
03-04-2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
I´m an atheist and I believe humans can be moral without religion. Answer enough??

:confused:

So, lemme see if I got this straight...you're an atheist...someone that doesn't believe in God?

So your belief structure is on premised on the non?

In choosing not to believe you're stating that he exists but you're choosing not to.

You go rebel.

Warham
03-04-2005, 05:57 PM
I think the way I look at it is this...

First I have to decide if God exists or not?

I decided based on the available evidence that, yes, I do believe he exists.

After I got by that step, then I asked myself: Since God exists, is there a chance that he has given revelation to manking of his existence? In other words, are any of the gods that mankind has written or spoken of the real deal?

In my estimation, I believe God has given revelation of himself and I believe that Judaism and then Christianity were his means of revelation to us, based on the evidence that I saw.

I believe that mankind is created in the image of God, as the Bible insists, and that we are very much like him personality wise (He being without corruption). God has all the emotions: happiness, sadness, anger, jealousy, etc. I find that the scriptures definately show all these facets of his personality, and Jesus Christ did as well, of course.

I do not believe in a creator who just creates, then sits back and doesn't care. I've hardly ran into somebody who put a lot of effort into something they made that is spectacular, be it a piece of artwork, invention, etc., then just walk away from it, not wanting the glory of their creation made known. We were created, according to the Bible, to glorify God, and for that reason alone. I suspect someone would suggest that God is vain in this regard, and I would agree. Then when they would ask 'doesn't the Bible say we shouldn't be vain?', I would say yes, because we are just taking what God has given us and manipulating it. He is the ultimate creator.

I also believe the Bible to be the only book written of any faith where 99.9% of the main characters all have seemingly huge weaknesses from the beginning to the end. The Bible makes no bones about showing that it's characters are fallible.

Examples would include:

Adam eating of the tree upon his wife's insistence, not heeding God's instructions.
Noah becoming drunk, and allowing his sons to see his nudity, then cursing his sons for his recklessness.
David having an affair with Bathsheba, then having her husband killed.
Moses killed an egyptian taskmaster before leaving Egypt, and was included in God's punishment that his generation would never see the promised land.
Peter denied Christ.
Paul sought to persecute Christians.

All of these characters have two things in common. One, they are all regular folks who did things people have done throughout recorded time. Two, God has blessed them all for their faith in His plan of salvation. All will be in his future Kingdom, I am sure.

There's so many things about the Bible that I love, but those are just a few.

Sorry for the rambling post.

Big Troubles
03-04-2005, 06:05 PM
So, lemme see if I got this straight...you're an atheist...someone that doesn't believe in God?

So your belief structure is on premised on the non?

In choosing not to believe you're stating that he exists but you're choosing not to.

You go rebel.

actually no. An "atheist" is someone that has no belief in religion. Above or below. They neither believe or care. Sign me up.

Big Troubles
03-04-2005, 06:09 PM
further more, IMO, people choose to believe in "something" as they can't possibly fathom their own existence without a higher power, instead of just believing in what science tells us. Nobody likes the truth. In this case, the truth, IMO, is scientific and when compared to "God" and "religion", it's just not as exciting. People spend far too much time in trying to figure out where they came from and where they might go. Why not just live your life? Be good. Be moral. Not for the fear of the unknown and a "God written punishment", just be good and moral because that is what comes natural to you.

That is an atheist.

Dr. Love
03-04-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Should be "an" Atheist.

DLR7884
;)

Interesting thing to pick out from the plethora of problems in the post. Subtle, compared to the rest.

However, "relegeion" is what has been committed optical murder for me on this thread.

LoungeMachine
03-04-2005, 07:44 PM
One would think Jesterfool would at LEAST take the time and effort to learn to SPELL THE WORD RELIGION CORRECTLY FOR CHRIST'S SAKE

fucking moron

Seshmeister
03-04-2005, 08:25 PM
I think the way I look at it is this...

First I have to decide if God exists or not?

I decided based on the available evidence that, yes, I do believe he exists.

It's interesting that you seem to have thought about it which is rare in my experience of religious people.

What evidence are you talking about?

Cheers!

:gulp:

Jesterstar
03-04-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
One would think Jesterfool would at LEAST take the time and effort to learn to SPELL THE WORD RELIGION CORRECTLY FOR CHRIST'S SAKE

fucking moron

I love how all you Fat Fucks are hung up on the fact I don't care about spelling and can't get over it. Try and keep up this is a serious thread. Start another thread if you want to take your fat agression out on me. Got it Fatzilla???

DrMaddVibe
03-04-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
actually no. An "atheist" is someone that has no belief in religion. Above or below. They neither believe or care. Sign me up.

So agnostic is out of the picture?

Big Troubles
03-04-2005, 09:05 PM
I love how all you Fat Fucks are hung up on the fact I don't care about spelling and can't get over it. Try and keep up this is a serious thread. Start another thread if you want to take your fat agression out on me. Got it Fatzilla???

Fat Jokes? :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, keeping it on topic. Jesus Fucking Christ, learn to spell! :D

Jesterstar
03-04-2005, 09:12 PM
Fat Jokes? :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, keeping it on topic. Jesus Fucking Christ, learn to spell! :D

I wasn't interested in what sub par thoughts you have anyway. What did you think of that Burning bush and what would a meer gardner like you do to put it out. Water or shovel dirt on it???

Anonymous
03-04-2005, 09:26 PM
Fuck religion, I'm going to have a beer.

Cheers! :bottle:

LoungeMachine
03-04-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
Fuck religion, I'm going to have a beer.

As a devout Rastafarian....I can say that that's pretty much a religion as well.....:cool:

Praise Jesus......Pass the IPA:D

Jesterstar
03-04-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
As a devout cock Sucker....I can say that that's pretty much a religion as well.....:cool:

Praise Jesus......Pass the IPA:D

Phil theStalker
03-04-2005, 11:33 PM
Yea Verses Just bashing one side or the other lets see if we can Hash out the Religeious and non Releigeious. This isn't just a Christan non Christian thread. This is about all relegeions and how they affect politics or don't affect politics.

Allow me to start off by saying................God is a Atheist. The 10 Commandments prove that. So how did man construct all the rules for living and how did god become a detailed concept???

Why is that so important to us. Exspecially since the Creator has no personal faith???
Jesterstar,

You should talk with Joe about this.

I know he's a sell out, but so are the SeX PiSToLs and we all sell out on some levels.

Give Joe a break and forgive him. Cut Joey a little slack, okay Jesterstar.

Joe only wants to be loved like everybody else, too.

Joe's been going int2o dat Sexual Deprivation Tank since Joe got dat house.

Joe floats around in da dark and spooky and he must have lerned sumthing beesides dat he can fart those mean Rogan farts in epson salt water and tit don't stink up da whole fakking tank.

true dat

=PtS=
:spank:

Seshmeister
03-04-2005, 11:39 PM
You see!

You can post in English when you try...:)

Jesterstar
03-04-2005, 11:41 PM
What the fuck are you talking about??? Owned/

Warham
03-05-2005, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
It's interesting that you seem to have thought about it which is rare in my experience of religious people.

What evidence are you talking about?

Cheers!

:gulp:

Some of the evidence is personal observation and some of it is scientific.

I don't know if you want me to be more specific.

Nickdfresh
03-05-2005, 12:55 AM

I agree. I once read a very good article that was an extract of a book that sought to explain why we do the things we do as far as relationships and sex goes.

The author approached it from an "evolutionist" standpoint and contended that monogamous societies are historically much less violent. The reason being that if a man can marry more than one woman, he will have to be rich and the poorer, majority of men will not have women and will be angry and hence more violent.

I really wish I could remember the author.

Big Troubles
03-05-2005, 09:32 AM
So agnostic is out of the picture?

are atheists agnostics? Hmm..

No. An atheist, like a Christian, holds that we can know whether or not there is a God. The Christian holds that we can know there is a God; the atheist, that we can know there is not. The Agnostic suspends judgment, saying that there are not sufficient grounds either for affirmation or for denial. At the same time, an Agnostic may hold that the existence of God, though not impossible, is very improbable; he may even hold it so improbable that it is not worth considering in practice. In that case, he is not far removed from atheism. His attitude may be that which a careful philosopher would have towards the gods of ancient Greece. If I were asked to prove that Zeus and Poseidon and Hera and the rest of the Olympians do not exist, I should be at a loss to find conclusive arguments. An Agnostic may think the Christian God as improbable as the Olympians; in that case, he is, for practical purposes, at one with the atheists.

so I stand corrected.

Im agnostic. sign me up.

Oh yeah, MessyJester....

ELVIS
03-05-2005, 09:27 PM
Jesterwords in this thread:

relegeious

relegeion

phycological

enviorment

manogamy

basicly

interpetation

beleivers

:elvis:

ELVIS
03-05-2005, 09:28 PM
I have absolutely no belief in religion...

Phil theStalker
03-05-2005, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS

relegeious
<marquee direction=left>
relegeion</marquee>

phycological
<marquee direction=right>
enviorment</marquee>

manogamy

basicly

interpetation

beleivers

ELVIS,

You've got t2o get Jesterstar's consTITution.

Do you know how some stores say they are open 24 hours?

Well, Jesterstar is drunk 72 hours.

hitchWORLD1969 THE MOVIE

It can happen, it will happen, and we can make tit happun.

GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST

Phil theStalker
03-05-2005, 09:40 PM
I have absolutely no belief in religion...
..or relegeion..

Seshmeister
03-05-2005, 09:44 PM
are atheists agnostics? Hmm..

No. An atheist, like a Christian, holds that we can know whether or not there is a God. The Christian holds that we can know there is a God; the atheist, that we can know there is not. The Agnostic suspends judgment, saying that there are not sufficient grounds either for affirmation or for denial. At the same time, an Agnostic may hold that the existence of God, though not impossible, is very improbable; he may even hold it so improbable that it is not worth considering in practice. In that case, he is not far removed from atheism. His attitude may be that which a careful philosopher would have towards the gods of ancient Greece. If I were asked to prove that Zeus and Poseidon and Hera and the rest of the Olympians do not exist, I should be at a loss to find conclusive arguments. An Agnostic may think the Christian God as improbable as the Olympians; in that case, he is, for practical purposes, at one with the atheists.

so I stand corrected.

Im agnostic. sign me up.

Oh yeah, MessyJester....

Agnostics are pussies.

Have the courage of your convictions,,,

LoungeMachine
03-05-2005, 11:11 PM

relegeious

relegeion

phycological

enviorment

manogamy

basicly

interpetation

beleivers

Huked on Foniks wurked fur me - Jesterstar :D

Anonymous
03-06-2005, 12:22 AM
Jesterwords - Classic! Thanks Elvis.

Be bop bap balula be bo bap boom Tutti Frutti, Oh Rudy... Sumthin' like that.

Figs
03-22-2005, 04:58 PM
George Carlin on religion

When it comes to bullshit, big-time, major league bullshit, you have to stand in awe of the all-time champion of false promises and exaggerated claims, religion. No contest. No contest. Religion. Religion easily has the greatest bullshit story ever told. Think about it. Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money! Religion takes in billions of dollars, they pay no taxes, and they always need a little more. Now, you talk about a good bullshit story. Holy Shit!

But I want you to know something, this is sincere, I want you to know, when it comes to believing in God, I really tried. I really, really tried. I tried to believe that there is a God, who created each of us in His own image and likeness, loves us very much, and keeps a close eye on things. I really tried to believe that, but I gotta tell you, the longer you live, the more you look around, the more you realize, something is fucked up.

Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed. Results like these do not belong on the résumé of a Supreme Being. This is the kind of shit you'd expect from an office temp with a bad attitude. And just between you and me, in any decently-run universe, this guy would've been out on his all-powerful ass a long time ago. And by the way, I say "this guy", because I firmly believe, looking at these results, that if there is a God, it has to be a man.

No woman could or would ever fuck things up like this. So, if there is a God, I think most reasonable people might agree that he's at least incompetent, and maybe, just maybe, doesn't give a shit. Doesn't give a shit, which I admire in a person, and which would explain a lot of these bad results.

So rather than be just another mindless religious robot, mindlessly and aimlessly and blindly believing that all of this is in the hands of some spooky incompetent father figure who doesn't give a shit, I decided to look around for something else to worship. Something I could really count on.

And immediately, I thought of the sun. Happened like that. Overnight I became a sun-worshipper. Well, not overnight, you can't see the sun at night. But first thing the next morning, I became a sun-worshipper. Several reasons. First of all, I can see the sun, okay? Unlike some other gods I could mention, I can actually see the sun. I'm big on that. If I can see something, I don't know, it kind of helps the credibility along, you know? So everyday I can see the sun, as it gives me everything I need; heat, light, food, flowers in the park, reflections on the lake, an occasional skin cancer, but hey. At least there are no crucifixions, and we're not setting people on fire simply because they don't agree with us.

Sun worship is fairly simple. There's no mystery, no miracles, no pageantry, no one asks for money, there are no songs to learn, and we don't have a special building where we all gather once a week to compare clothing. And the best thing about the sun, it never tells me I'm unworthy. Doesn't tell me I'm a bad person who needs to be saved. Hasn't said an unkind word. Treats me fine. So, I worship the sun. But, I don't pray to the sun. Know why? I wouldn't presume on our friendship. It's not polite.

I've often thought people treat God rather rudely, don't you? Asking trillions and trillions of prayers every day. Asking and pleading and begging for favors. Do this, gimme that, I need a new car, I want a better job. And most of this praying takes place on Sunday His day off. It's not nice. And it's no way to treat a friend.

But people do pray, and they pray for a lot of different things, you know, your sister needs an operation on her crotch, your brother was arrested for defecating in a mall. But most of all, you'd really like to fuck that hot little redhead down at the convenience store. You know, the one with the eyepatch and the clubfoot? Can you pray for that? I think you'd have to. And I say, fine. Pray for anything you want. Pray for anything, but what about the Divine Plan?

Remember that? The Divine Plan. Long time ago, God made a Divine Plan. Gave it a lot of thought, decided it was a good plan, put it into practice. And for billions and billions of years, the Divine Plan has been doing just fine. Now, you come along, and pray for something. Well suppose the thing you want isn't in God's Divine Plan? What do you want Him to do? Change His plan? Just for you? Doesn't it seem a little arrogant? It's a Divine Plan. What's the use of being God if every run-down shmuck with a two-dollar prayerbook can come along and fuck up Your Plan?

And here's something else, another problem you might have: Suppose your prayers aren't answered. What do you say? "Well, it's God's will." "Thy Will Be Done." Fine, but if it's God's will, and He's going to do what He wants to anyway, why the fuck bother praying in the first place? Seems like a big waste of time to me! Couldn't you just skip the praying part and go right to His Will? It's all very confusing.

So to get around a lot of this, I decided to worship the sun. But, as I said, I don't pray to the sun. You know who I pray to? Joe Pesci. Two reasons: First of all, I think he's a good actor, okay? To me, that counts. Second, he looks like a guy who can get things done. Joe Pesci doesn't fuck around. In fact, Joe Pesci came through on a couple of things that God was having trouble with.

For years I asked God to do something about my noisy neighbor with the barking dog, Joe Pesci straightened that cocksucker out with one visit. It's amazing what you can accomplish with a simple baseball bat.

So I've been praying to Joe for about a year now. And I noticed something. I noticed that all the prayers I used to offer to God, and all the prayers I now offer to Joe Pesci, are being answered at about the same 50% rate. Half the time I get what I want, half the time I don't. Same as God, 50-50. Same as the four-leaf clover and the horseshoe, the wishing well and the rabbit's foot, same as the Mojo Man, same as the Voodoo Lady who tells you your fortune by squeezing the goat's testicles, it's all the same: 50-50. So just pick your superstition, sit back, make a wish, and enjoy yourself.

And for those of you who look to The Bible for moral lessons and literary qualities, I might suggest a couple of other stories for you. You might want to look at the Three Little Pigs, that's a good one. Has a nice happy ending, I'm sure you'll like that. Then there's Little Red Riding Hood, although it does have that X-rated part where the Big Bad Wolf actually eats the grandmother. Which I didn't care for, by the way. And finally, I've always drawn a great deal of moral comfort from Humpty Dumpty. The part I like the best? "All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together again." That's because there is no Humpty Dumpty, and there is no God. None, not one, no God, never was. In fact, I'm gonna put it this way. If there is a God, may he strike this audience dead! See? Nothing happened. Nothing happened? Everybody's okay? All right, tell you what, I'll raise the stakes a little bit. If there is a God, may he strike me dead. See? Nothing happened, oh, wait, I've got a little cramp in my leg. And my balls hurt. Plus, I'm blind. I'm blind, oh, now I'm okay again, must have been Joe Pesci, huh? God Bless Joe Pesci. Thank you all very much. Joe Bless You!

(Copyright 1999 by George Carlin. Printed without permission.)

Ally_Kat
03-22-2005, 11:48 PM
further more, IMO, people choose to believe in "something" as they can't possibly fathom their own existence without a higher power, instead of just believing in what science tells us. Nobody likes the truth. In this case, the truth, IMO, is scientific and when compared to "God" and "religion", it's just not as exciting. People spend far too much time in trying to figure out where they came from and where they might go. Why not just live your life? Be good. Be moral. Not for the fear of the unknown and a "God written punishment", just be good and moral because that is what comes natural to you.

That is an atheist.

But why is it that if I choose God from the "truth" of science, that it is because I can't fathom not being created by a higher power? There are some huge-ass odds for the universe ending up how it did and Earth for how it did, especially with how intricate our bodies and the processes that go on in us and all living organisms. And even with that, science has no definate answer as to how our universe started out. There's an educated guess.

Nitro Express
03-23-2005, 02:41 AM
My great granddad was a Utah Mormon who had four wives. In fact, he was sent to prison for illegally practicing polygammy. When the US Govt. threatened to sieze church assets unless they abolished the practice of polygammy, the prophet of the Mormon church suddenly had the revelation that it no longer was needed. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints no longer practices polygammy but still teaches it will be practiced when Jesus returns and in the next life. Fundamentalist groups of Mormons still practice polygammy; even though, this is not the case in the Salt Lake based church. Polygammy was secretly practiced by the Mormon profit Joseph Smith who used the revelation as an excuse to have extra marital affairs with multiple women. Some being underage. Joseph skillfully wrapped his doctrine in an elaborate collection of temple cerimonies. The original Mormon temple used to be a meeting house with no special ordinance rooms. Once Joseph started fucking other women he started having secret marriages and came out with celesial marriage and temple cerimonies copied from the masons. Convienient because Joseph joined the Masons around the same time he started fucking multiple women out of wedlock and cheating on his wife.

Mormonism has continued to reinvent itself and evolve to survive in a changing world like all other religions tend to do. The church is successful because it becomes part of the family herritage and leaving the church is not easy. Not easy unless you enjoy pissing off all your relatives. It's a controlling cult. That's why I left it. My relatives still pester me but at least my own kids will be free from the big lie.

The only real unanswered question I have about my Mormon herritage is did my great grand father roll in the bed with his four wives at the same time and fuck them around the world style or did he just take nightly turns with each one. Hell, if I had four wives some kinky shit would go down for sure; especially, in a religion and time that put women in their place. The thing about polygammy is I'm sure it made my great grand daddy want more dicks and more cum.