X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Letting Sam back into Van Halen is like letting your dog eat it's own vomit

We all know dogs do some nasty shit like after they puke, they tend to eat their own vomit. They also seem to like to chew on used tampons and dirty diapers. When I think of these discusting dog acts, I can't help but think of Van Halen and Sammy Hagar.

Van Halen puked him out once and ate him again. It seems like the Van Halen brothers and Mike love puke.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    We all know dogs do some nasty shit like after they puke, they tend to eat their own vomit. They also seem to like to chew on used tampons and dirty diapers. When I think of these discusting dog acts, I can't help but think of Van Halen and Sammy Hagar.

Van Halen puked him out once and ate him again. It seems like the Van Halen brothers and Mike love puke.
    Well, 5 stars for a sick and twisted post. A VERY sick post.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• rustoffa
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Who's gonna' bust-out "shiteater" first?

Dadgummit, I just ruined that one.

Comment

• Triumph

Re: Letting Sam back into Van Halen is like letting your dog eat it's own vomit

If it's worth eating once, it's worth eating twice.
        Eat it three times and you are Van Halen, for me to poop on.

Comment

• Sarge
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Are you related to DickFace_McSlapnuts?
          THat was an awesome post!
          ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
          The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
          [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• steve
            Sniper
            • Feb 2004

"letting sammy hagar back into van halen is like putting poop back in the butt."

god bless dickface.

although, mezro is right on his tail with the poetry and all - that new post on the front page had me crying.

Comment

Working...