X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

How NOT to charm women.

Place the mouse over the link and click it.

Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...
  • Roguesgirl
    Veteran
    • Jan 2005

LMAO!
    TLC
    You KNOW I got the blues.
    Can you dig it?
    Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Grate link, man Had to see it twice. 5 stars! For this AND the Monty Python thread.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Last_Child
        Commando
        • Oct 2004

"With a rate of fire of over 20 rounds per second, the IMI Micro Uzi is almost as fast as Yngwie Malmsteen, and 25.4 times more musical"

Worst of all... It's true..

Comment

• Carmine
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! Nice!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Somebody might have actually taken themselves seriously when they recorded this!
            LOL
            http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
            Originally posted by Nitro Express
            ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
            Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
            [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
            http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
            Originally posted by VanHalener
            ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
            Originally posted by FORD
            ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
              Somebody might have actually taken themselves seriously when they recorded this!
              LOL
              Really? Do you think so GUWAPO/lms2's alias?
              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

You can't live without ME!!!
                ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

You can't live without ME!!!
                  No. See, I don't follow you to the site where you normally post, forming various aliases, even going so far as to have the other loser make you an alias because you keep getting caught with that IP. You haven't been posting in MAIN (except for that one time) because you don't want MAX to trace your IP.

You're so fucking pathetic. A few months ago, you and GUWAPO thought you had me beaten at this site. Now you're both completely finished.

And yet you keep coming back with new names. And you used to make fun of FAB for the very same thing.
                  Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Wow...
                    I hope you pittifull little dick feels bigger now!!!
                    What a life you have going on?

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Wow...
                      I hope you pittifull little dick feels bigger now!!!
                      What a life you have going on?
                      Jesus Christ, that's hilarious. I don't have a life because I take the five minutes it takes to point out that you are a fraud? Who doesn't have a life? Who's been proven the site loser that told a 15-year-old girl it was "no big deal" to show shirtless pics of herself at this site (something that could get us closed down, you fat bitch)? Who's been proven the site loser that was defending and helping KATYDID until enough people hated her because she needed ANY attention? Who tried to fuck with me in order to help GUWAPO and ended up getting thrown out of here on her ass (along with pathetic hamster friend)? And who kept PM'ing me over and over again (including under this alias) and then posted that I was PM'ing her? Who made a claim that I was giving her harassing phone calls when I don't even remember what state this person lives in, let alone have any idea what her fucking phone number is? And who edited said accusation the minute she made it but was too late because I had already quoted it and other people jumped on said person to point out how shitty it is to make up such a thing? Who posted for months at this site, pretending to be her own imaginary daughter? Who is still making little schemes and joining this site as a new alias every few days, with new ridiculous identities, this last time getting that fag GUWAPO to help because he can make a new IP that will match Toronto and not your fucking IP?

I'll tell you who...
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Rikk
                        Jesus Christ, that's hilarious. I don't have a life because I take the five minutes it takes to point out that you are a fraud? Who doesn't have a life? Who's been proven the site loser that told a 15-year-old girl it was "no big deal" to show shirtless pics of herself at this site (something that could get us closed down, you fat bitch)? Who's been proven the site loser that was defending and helping KATYDID until enough people hated her because she needed ANY attention? Who tried to fuck with me in order to help GUWAPO and ended up getting thrown out of here on her ass (along with pathetic hamster friend)? And who kept PM'ing me over and over again (including under this alias) and then posted that I was PM'ing her? Who made a claim that I was giving her harassing phone calls when I don't even remember what state this person lives in, let alone have any idea what her fucking phone number is? And who edited said accusation the minute she made it but was too late because I had already quoted it and other people jumped on said person to point out how shitty it is to make up such a thing? Who posted for months at this site, pretending to be her own imaginary daughter? Who is still making little schemes and joining this site as a new alias every few days, with new ridiculous identities, this last time getting that fag GUWAPO to help because he can make a new IP that will match Toronto and not your fucking IP?

I'll tell you who...

Sure you will tell me...
                        It was YOU!

Take a deep breath and chill man (i would hate to see you have a heart attack)...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk

I'll tell you who...
                          lms2 looks like Rosanne alright, but Rosanne needs more of a mustache, or lms2 needs a Bic!

lms/Blondgirl777, do you work as a school lunch lady per chance?

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Sure you will tell me...
                            It was YOU!

Take a deep breath and chill man (i would hate to see you have a heart attack)...

A real newbie would be freaking upset. But lms2's style always was constant denial, winks, smiles and trying to throw it back.

How's "SKITTLES" doing?
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              lms2 looks like Rosanne alright, but Rosanne needs more of a mustache, or lms2 needs a Bic!

lms/Blondgirl777, do you work as a school lunch lady per chance?
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...