X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vanzilla
    Veteran
    • Jul 2004

VH Rock and Roll HOF

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't bands whose first album came out 25 years ago eligible to be nominated into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?

I remember hearing something about VH being inducted possibly this year or next?

Do you think they could get their shit together enough to do something with Dave and or Sam? (I know, preferably just Dave)

Or do you think the sisters would pull a John Fogerty and leave Dave out? What a fucking disgrace that would be!

Hello Cleveland!
    Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!
  • vanzilla
    Veteran
    • Jul 2004

Re: VH Rock and Roll HOF

Originally posted by vanzilla
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't bands whose first album came out 25 years ago eligible to be nominated into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?

I remember hearing something about VH being inducted possibly this year or next?

Do you think they could get their shit together enough to do something with Dave and or Sam? (I know, preferably just Dave)

Or do you think the sisters would pull a John Fogerty and leave Dave out? What a fucking disgrace that would be!

Hello Cleveland!
    Fuck - wrong forum - sorry. It's late.
    Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

Working...