PDA

View Full Version : Prince Charles Gets a Titty Flash

Nickdfresh
03-08-2005, 06:54 AM
Bare-breast protest greets Charles

Tuesday, March 8, 2005 Posted: 5:00 AM EST (1000 GMT)

story.charles.protester.ap.jpg
Bare-breasted protester is taken away by police in Wellington.
Image:
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/03/08/charles.newzealand.ap/story.charles.protester.ap.jpg
WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) -- A woman bared her chest and shouted "shame, shame" in an apparent protest against the monarchy as Britain's Prince Charles arrived at an official function Tuesday in New Zealand's capital.

The woman, exposed from the waist up, was grabbed by two uniformed police officers, arrested and marched from the scene as the prince was led into a nearby building.

The woman had the message "Get your colonial shame off my breasts" written across her chest and stomach.

The prince reportedly appeared to look in the woman's direction and smile as he entered Wellington's City Art Gallery.

Earlier, another bare-chested woman carrying a small child was hauled away by plain-clothed police moments before the prince would have been confronted by her as he greeted a line of well-wishers.

The woman, also bare from the waist up, was dragged away shouting, "I just want to feed my baby."

Charles did not appear to notice the woman, according to local media.

In an apparently linked protest, five anti-monarchists stood atop a wall with banners reading "Death to the monarchy" and "Honor the treaty," a reference to British crown breaches of New Zealand's founding treaty with the indigenous Maori people.

The protests caused little disruption as well-wishers with British and New Zealand flags talked with the prince and a group of schoolchildren played hopscotch as part of a welcome display for the heir to Britain's throne.

A former British colony, New Zealand retains Britain's monarch as head of state. But a growing republican movement wants to end the link and replace the monarch with a New Zealander. Some monarchists also oppose Charles becoming the nation's future king

The Scatologist
03-08-2005, 05:42 PM
lol I like the how the cop is taking a look

Warham
03-08-2005, 06:27 PM
Well, did she have big hooters or not???

Talk about lazy journalism!

FORD
03-08-2005, 06:56 PM
What a shitty picture. Any paper print a better one?

Nickdfresh
03-08-2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by FORD
What a shitty picture. Any paper print a better one?

Originally posted by Warham
Well, did she have big hooters or not???

Talk about lazy journalism!

I looked for about 20 minutes on the net this morning to find the "full monty" of hooters! I couldn't find anything, but it was early. But from what I saw on CNN, it looked like the blond chic, while not the hottest broad, had some nice juggies.

Heres some better pics:

http://www.thesundaymail.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,1658,424501,00.jpg
C'mon! Why are they blacking this out? She wants the work to see her mammery glands!

Here we go:
http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/03/08/0803breast1_narrowweb__200x330.jpg

Dan
03-08-2005, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Bare-breast protest greets Charles

Tuesday, March 8, 2005 Posted: 5:00 AM EST (1000 GMT)

story.charles.protester.ap.jpg
Bare-breasted protester is taken away by police in Wellington.
Image:
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/03/08/charles.newzealand.ap/story.charles.protester.ap.jpg
WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) -- A woman bared her chest and shouted "shame, shame" in an apparent protest against the monarchy as Britain's Prince Charles arrived at an official function Tuesday in New Zealand's capital.

The woman, exposed from the waist up, was grabbed by two uniformed police officers, arrested and marched from the scene as the prince was led into a nearby building.

The woman had the message "Get your colonial shame off my breasts" written across her chest and stomach.

The prince reportedly appeared to look in the woman's direction and smile as he entered Wellington's City Art Gallery.

Earlier, another bare-chested woman carrying a small child was hauled away by plain-clothed police moments before the prince would have been confronted by her as he greeted a line of well-wishers.

The woman, also bare from the waist up, was dragged away shouting, "I just want to feed my baby."

Charles did not appear to notice the woman, according to local media.

In an apparently linked protest, five anti-monarchists stood atop a wall with banners reading "Death to the monarchy" and "Honor the treaty," a reference to British crown breaches of New Zealand's founding treaty with the indigenous Maori people.

The protests caused little disruption as well-wishers with British and New Zealand flags talked with the prince and a group of schoolchildren played hopscotch as part of a welcome display for the heir to Britain's throne.

A former British colony, New Zealand retains Britain's monarch as head of state. But a growing republican movement wants to end the link and replace the monarch with a New Zealander. Some monarchists also oppose Charles becoming the nation's future king

Shit it happened in Wellington,It would not happen here in Auckland.
Good on those Ladies for doing it.

The Scatologist
03-09-2005, 12:41 AM
Eck, I was happier just seeing the top half :(

Warham
03-09-2005, 10:45 AM
Eck!