PDA

View Full Version : The Ancient Roots of Our DOLLAR BILL???

Jesterstar
03-09-2005, 11:00 AM
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/All_Seeing_Eye.htm

Cathedral
03-09-2005, 11:22 AM
The creation of the Federal Reserve Bank was the beginning of the "We'll take care of you" mentality in government.

It is the single most important cause of the loss of liberty and freedom in this country.
Money is the root of all evil, and they say that for good reason.

We don't own the money, we never really own the money, yet we kill ourselves every damn day to acquire it to live.
It even says on the bills "Federal Reserve Note", that means it belongs to the Federal Reserve, right?
And is only on loan to us for the efforts of our labor.

It reminds me of when Jesus asked who's picture was on the coin.
"Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" - Jesus Christ

Gold may be the best investment you can make, just don't keep it in a bank or you won't have it when this economy goes belly up, and it can do it in less than a day.

I read something in a friends bathroom back in 1981, and it has stuck with me ever since.

"Would you be richer than the Kings, Find pleasure in simple things"

That was so profound in it's affect on me that i have always remained humble and kept things simple.
I invest, but i don't hold on to investments for long, except a few stocks we have had for 10 years now.
And i only invest what i am willing to lose.
but since i don't own the money i invest, i don't really see it as a loss as much as a failed opportunity to gain, lol.

I'm a strange guy, this i know. :)

Jesterstar
03-09-2005, 11:27 AM
The IDEA of Value and Wealth is a TOOL to Divide and Conquor Method that the Globalists are using to divide us. Money and Wealth is a illusion used to supress and REPRESS the general Public Raised on that Very Principal that you just stated. But to find some Majesty in living simple is the Same illusion as your Worth more if your a Billionair.

Cathedral
03-09-2005, 11:52 AM
Its got nothing to do with finding majesty in anything.
I'm not concerned about my worth here in this life because i know i can't take it with me.
It is however a choice, a choice that i choose to live a certain lifestyle and maintain that, no more, no less.

I have been rich and i have been poor, and the only difference is the company I kept.
I live a good life and i live it on my terms given the tools available to do so.
Has anyone ever told you that a job you enjoy doesn't exist?
We are all surrounded by people who believe that and spend their lives doing things they hate all in the name of success.

But if you aren't happy, what good is any of that success?
It isn't worth the money you get paid and you remain empty and unfullfilled...I can't and won't live like that.

I am happy as long as i walk to the beat of my own drum.

Jesterstar
03-09-2005, 11:56 AM
But there is a war that you appear to be unaware of. Pounding your own drum a band does not make.

Cathedral
03-09-2005, 11:59 AM
Whatever, I don't need a band, broham.

Jesterstar
03-09-2005, 12:06 PM
Then you didn't see through the illusion

Anonymous
03-09-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
I read something in a friends bathroom back in 1981, and it has stuck with me ever since.

I'm sorry Cathedral, but I just HAD to 'highlight' that sentence. It's just VERY strange. :D

Cheers! :bottle:

Cathedral
03-09-2005, 11:58 PM
LOL, Ok dude, let me explain.
It was on a wall plaque above the toilet and, well, i like to empty the bladder a lot when i drink, so, while standing there pissing i read the plaque.

But i can see how it comes off as strange, it's even more strange that i found my first real inspiration in the john as a teenager, lol.

rustoffa
03-10-2005, 12:11 AM
Read more.....there's another island near Jekyll called Cumberland.

Lotsa flisatfucks have hung around and/or been married on both.

G-8's....FLETC GLYNCO.....

No place like home.

ashstralia
03-10-2005, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Then you didn't see through the illusion

yes, jestipoof.

we're in the last days.

mebbe ya should kill yaself now, then?

Nickdfresh
03-10-2005, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Its got nothing to do with finding majesty in anything.
I'm not concerned about my worth here in this life because i know i can't take it with me.
It is however a choice, a choice that i choose to live a certain lifestyle and maintain that, no more, no less.

I have been rich and i have been poor, and the only difference is the company I kept.
I live a good life and i live it on my terms given the tools available to do so.
Has anyone ever told you that a job you enjoy doesn't exist?
We are all surrounded by people who believe that and spend their lives doing things they hate all in the name of success.

But if you aren't happy, what good is any of that success?
It isn't worth the money you get paid and you remain empty and unfullfilled...I can't and won't live like that.

I am happy as long as i walk to the beat of my own drum.

I am beginning to believe you are one of the most insightful, thoughtful people on this board Cat.