• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Alexster666
    Groupie
    • Jun 2004

Motley Crue Show (?)

Hey Dudes,
    I just bought tix to the 4/18 show at uno, New Orleans...can anyone tell me if I wasted my money? any reviews from anybody who caught a show from this tour?

-Rock on,
    --The Alexster
    The Alexster
  • DLR_EngineRoom
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by The Alexster666
    Hey Dudes,
    I just bought tix to the 4/18 show at uno, New Orleans...can anyone tell me if I wasted my money? any reviews from anybody who caught a show from this tour?

-Rock on,
    --The Alexster
    waste your money?

NO FUCKING WAY!

Just saw 'em a few weeks ago here in T.O. (see my review)

They fuckin' kicked ass. Period.

Played 2 1/2 hours of classic Crue metal. No opening band. Played stuff they haven't played in years, like 'Red Hot', '10 Seconds To Love', 'Too Fast For Love', 'Louder Than Hell' and 'Helter Skelter'.

If you're a Crue fan, fuck yeah, it's worth it.

If you have to ask whether or not you wasted your money....

you'll probably think it sucked no matter what they do or what they play.
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• The Alexster666
      Groupie
      • Jun 2004

it's not like that, I have seen Crue 3 times with sam malone on drums...this is the first time with original lineup...i just want to know if i will see some good stage-show. matbe even an upsidedown drum solo......any comments anyone?

the setlist is kick ass...i got my tix on ebay, and actually got good seats....
      The Alexster

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

go get a beer during the drum solo. this year it sucks. other than that, it's a good show.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• muffinman14
          Full On Cocktard
          • Jun 2004

I'll be there Monday night at the Target center, I'l give you a heads up after that!! So I've heard nothing but ++++++++!!!!!!!

Comment

• TLR
            Head Fluffer
            • Jun 2004

I'm not a huge Crue fan, but I saw them about 2 weeks ago here in CT and I thought they were great. I'd never seen them before...

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

everyone Ive talked to, says they are washed up. Compared to who I ask? The Stones? LOL Gimme a break. they can still kick some good rock n roll ass and they are getting paid real well to do it.
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• The Alexster666
                Groupie
                • Jun 2004

right on Muffin Man...lemmie know the details...I want a full report.

I got the whole day planned. Classes till 12pm. run home...Ice down the beers....roll the joints...grab my buddy's and head down to New Orleans...plan on being there about 2pm. Party till show time at 7:30pm. i think Crue will be down on Bourbon Street that night, they gotta be...unless they're flying home to the family or something gay like that....

IS ANYONE ON THIS SIGHT GOING TO BE AT THIS CONCERT?

I haven't been this excited about a concert since the last time I saw Diamond Dave at the Beacon Theater in Manhattan on my 21st B-day...9/13/03
                The Alexster

Comment

• classicdude
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                  go get a beer during the drum solo. this year it sucks. other than that, it's a good show.
                  What he said. That drum solo blew...not like back in the day when Tommy Lee would be upside down over the crowd going completely fucking crazy. Instead you get this peter pan bullshit where he flies between some techno/tribal/electronic sounding drum rig and another tinkly bell sounding set on the other side of the rafters. Go take a healthy dump then come back when he has the video cam for the titty cam portion of the show. :bottle: Cheers!

Comment

Working...