PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Osama Bin Laden!!

FORD
03-10-2005, 12:02 PM
Too bad we don't have a real pResident, or it might be your last! :mad:

FORD
03-10-2005, 12:05 PM
http://www.anatomorphex.com/picts/shatter/FX006_EXPLODING_CAKE.jpg
Apparently the Al Qaeda chefs played a little joke on the boss with the birthday cake.....:D

Nickdfresh
03-10-2005, 12:12 PM
Who's he? With all the news about Iraq I've forgotten about him, oh wait, I meant that the Bush Administration has forgotten about him.

Jesterstar
03-10-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Who's he? With all the news about Iraq I've forgotten about him, oh wait, I meant that the Bush Administration has forgotten about him.

The Bin Ladens and Bush's are getting together for dinner to celebrate. Never accuse them of forgetting about him.

Cathedral
03-10-2005, 01:11 PM
Not Funny...

blueturk
03-10-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Not Funny...

It's also not funny when Dubya mentions bin Laden and virtually every news account calls the very mention of bin Laden by Bush "rare". This son-of-a bitch killed 3000 people and all Dubya does is bi-annual lip service about catching him.Or not catching him.

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'"
- G.W. Bush, 9/17/01, UPI

"...Secondly, he is not escaping us. This is a guy, who, three months ago, was in control of a county [sic]. Now he's maybe in control of a cave. He's on the run. Listen, a while ago I said to the American people, our objective is more than bin Laden. But one of the things for certain is we're going to get him running and keep him running, and bring him to justice. And that's what's happening. He's on the run, if he's running at all. So we don't know whether he's in cave with the door shut, or a cave with the door open -- we just don't know...."
- Bush, in remarks in a Press Availablity with the Press Travel Pool,
The Prairie Chapel Ranch, Crawford TX, 12/28/01, as reported on
official White House site

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

Cathedral
03-10-2005, 02:40 PM
Exactly, the son of a bitch killed 3000 people and he gets a tongue in cheeck birthday thread in this forum?

I don't give a fuck what Ford says about Bush, and THAT is not what my post was referring to.

This thread is in poor taste and designed to get a reaction, and it did.

It's an insult to anyone who lost their life or a family member on 9-11, but i don't expect any of you Pro-Terrorist fucks to understand that....Ya know what, fuck this site, I have had it with the disrespect that has run rampant here since it came back up.

The victims of that attack deserve more respect than this shit gives them...Fuck you all!

I'm done here,

Warham
03-10-2005, 02:51 PM
What did Bill Clinton do to get Osama?

How many chances did he have to bring him in, but didn't find it prudent to do so? Two? Three?

Jesterstar
03-10-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Warham

How many chances did he have to bring him in, but didn't find it prudent to do so? Two? Three?

At that time he hand't brough the towers down dipshit.

Warham
03-10-2005, 03:30 PM
Still had the chance to bag the terrorist, Jesterspunk.

FORD
03-10-2005, 04:18 PM
Exactly, the son of a bitch killed 3000 people and he gets a tongue in cheeck birthday thread in this forum?

I guess you missed the entire point. And you were doing so well lately too....

The point is that Osama shouldn't be celebrating his birthday today, or at any time in the last three years. The fact that he is around to do so, with or without an exploding cake, is proof of what a LIE this so called "War on Terra" really is.

It's not like I sent the fucker a Hallmark card or anything.

FORD
03-10-2005, 04:20 PM

Bill Clinton rained down a shitload of missiles on a site where Bin Laden had been only hours before. That's far closer to taking the bastard out than the BCE ever got. But as I said before, Clinton was never in business with the Bin Ladens either.

Warham
03-10-2005, 04:23 PM
You mean that aspirin factory, FORD?

Figs
03-10-2005, 04:25 PM
Osama Bin Laden hasn't posted here in a loooooong time.

academic punk
03-10-2005, 04:32 PM
This thread is not funny.

It's shit like this that make neo-cons who have no appreciation for irony think that "you liberals *snort* hate America".

Nickdfresh
03-10-2005, 05:29 PM
You mean that aspirin factory, FORD?

They didn't make asprin at the terrorist training camps of Afghanistan.

Warham
03-10-2005, 05:32 PM
Let's be honest, Clinton didn't do much.

It was a convenient diversion from Monicagate.

Nickdfresh
03-10-2005, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
This thread is not funny.

It's shit like this that make neo-cons who have no appreciation for irony think that "you liberals *snort* hate America".

Yeah, I've really noticed the lapses in many of the Neo Cons' educations. Maybe I should do an irony lesson:

IRONY

Irony is an implied discrepancy between what is said and what is meant.
Three kinds of irony:

1. verbal irony is when an author says one thing and means something else.

2. dramatic irony is when an audience perceives something that a character in the literature does not know.

3. irony of situation is a discrepency between the expected result and actual results.

Example:
"A fine thing indeed!" he muttered to himself.

Warham
03-10-2005, 05:33 PM
Sounds like something Jestercunt needs to learn.

Nickdfresh
03-10-2005, 05:35 PM
Let's be honest, Clinton didn't do much.

It was a convenient diversion from Monicagate.

And Dubya and Condi did NOTHING as they received 52 warnings of terrorist hijackings between April and September of 2001.

But Clinton...Well if Clinton...Clinton didn't...:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
03-10-2005, 05:36 PM
Sounds like something Jestercunt needs to learn.

I don't have that kind of time.;)

Warham
03-10-2005, 05:40 PM
Let's just be frank and say that both administrations could have done more to avoid the attack, but the ultimate blame still lands on the bastards who actually DID the attack. I can't stand that people are putting the blood of the 9/11 victims on Bush's or Clinton's hands. It just isn't that way.

Nickdfresh
03-10-2005, 05:44 PM
Let's just be frank and say that both administrations could have done more to avoid the attack, but the ultimate blame still lands on the bastards who actually DID the attack. I can't stand that people are putting the blood of the 9/11 victims on Bush's or Clinton's hands. It just isn't that way.

I will agree with that also. More could have, should have been done. But the bastards who did this have much blood on their hands. And let's not forget they didn't just kill Americans. They actually killed a significant number of Muslims that day in the Towers, mostly Pakistani I believe.

academic punk
03-10-2005, 05:46 PM
But didn't you just blame Clinton in post #17?

Warham
03-10-2005, 05:49 PM
It was the definately a day I won't forget. It's our generation's 11-22-63.

I was thinking the other day that sometimes folks should just sit back after all this political wrangling and think back to that actual day for a moment. Then I remember that people think that George W. Bush and his cohorts actually were IN on this, like they planned for that attack to happen. It's just a repulsive thought to me. It makes me realize what kinds of kooks there are out there.

On the other hand...

Warham
03-10-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
But didn't you just blame Clinton in post #17?

No, what I was doing was deflecting all the blame from the Bush administration, when the administration prior was also to blame.

When I refer to this country's blame, I'm referring to our awareness, not the actual attack. I'm also referring to our intelligence gathering, and our preparation.

DLR'sCock
03-10-2005, 06:41 PM
The Bush family and the Bin Laden family are old friends and business partners, at least 30 years....don't expect Osama to get caught.

The Bin Laden family are still in regular contact with Osama. The Bush family are in contact with the Bin Laden's.

I'm thinking about all of my friends and family that almost died on 9/11, and all of my friends who lost so many people, friends and family in their lives.

DrMaddVibe
03-10-2005, 07:22 PM
MADRID, Spain - Muslim clerics in Spain issued what they called the world's first fatwa, or Islamic edict, against Osama bin Laden (news - web sites) on Thursday, the first anniversary of the Madrid train bombings, calling him an apostate and urging others of their faith to denounce the al-Qaida leader.

The ruling was issued by the Islamic Commission of Spain, the main body representing the country's 1 million-member Muslim community. The commission represents 200 or so mostly Sunni mosques, or about 70 percent of all mosques in Spain.

The March 11, 2004, train bombings killed 191 people and were claimed in videotapes by militants who said they had acted on al-Qaida's behalf in revenge for Spain's troop deployment in Iraq (news - web sites).

The commission's secretary general, Mansur Escudero, said the group had consulted with Muslim leaders in other countries, such as Morocco — home to most of the jailed suspects in the bombings — Algeria and Libya, and had their support.

"They agree," Escudero said, referring to the Muslim leaders in the three North African countries. "What I want is that they say so publicly."

The fatwa said that according to the Quran "the terrorist acts of Osama bin Laden and his organization al-Qaida ... are totally banned and must be roundly condemned as part of Islam."

It added: "Inasmuch as Osama bin Laden and his organization defend terrorism as legal and try to base it on the Quran ... they are committing the crime of 'istihlal' and thus become apostates that should not be considered Muslims or treated as such." The Arabic term 'istihlal' refers to the act of making up one's own laws.

Escudero said a fatwa can be issued by any Muslim leader who leads prayer sessions and as he serves such a role, he himself lawfully issued the edict.

He called it an unprecedented condemnation of bin Laden. "We felt now we had the responsibility and obligation to make this declaration," he said in an interview.

"I hope there is a positive reaction from Muslims," he added.

Asked if the edict meant Muslims had to help police try to arrest the world's most wanted man — who is believed to be hiding along the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan Escudero said: "We don't get involved in police affairs but we do feel that all Muslims are obliged to ... keep anyone from doing unjustified damage to other people."

FORD
03-10-2005, 08:45 PM
Now THERE's a birthday greeting worthy of the bastard. I'd lift a Guinness to toast the Spanish mullahs, but they don't drink.

Aw fuck it, they'll understand :gulp:

DLR'sCock
03-10-2005, 09:13 PM
Well, that certainly is a welcome surprise!!!!

Nickdfresh
03-10-2005, 09:19 PM
Osama you cunt! May a 500lbs bomb enter your rectum!

scorpioboy33
03-12-2005, 08:24 AM

The victims of that attack deserve more respect than this shit gives them...Fuck you all!

I'm done here,
Catherdral you are soooo full of it....you're like a little drama queen...I'm done....everyone knows you aren't done...you never are...see yah when you creep back in

kentuckyklira
03-12-2005, 01:31 PM
Happy birthday Osama!

http://mdb.reiseberichte-reisefotos.de/media/8630_555_0.jpg

ODShowtime
03-12-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Bill Clinton rained down a shitload of missiles on a site where Bin Laden had been only hours before. That's far closer to taking the bastard out than the BCE ever got. But as I said before, Clinton was never in business with the Bin Ladens either.

check this out WARHAM. Bin Laden was never in business with Clinton. How about old gw?

how much more do you need?

hi from sunny florida BTW :D

Katydid
03-12-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
The Bush family and the Bin Laden family are old friends and business partners, at least 30 years....don't expect Osama to get caught.

The Bin Laden family are still in regular contact with Osama. The Bush family are in contact with the Bin Laden's.

I'm thinking about all of my friends and family that almost died on 9/11, and all of my friends who lost so many people, friends and family in their lives.

People should pull up your homepage and read it and you would lose all credibility and people would see the demon you are.

This guy proudly professes to being a devil worshiper. And he has a f ed up agenda against George Bush Jr.

I frankly don't see how people like this get by with slandering and telling outright lies on the president.

I also see most of you people with so much hate for Pres. Bush you play right into the terroirists hands.

Do you think any of you would honestly get any considerations from the terrorists? You'd be beheaded at once.

You remind me of the people who were going to be a human shield for Saddam Hussein...Then cried like babies and wanted America to bring you home when you found out you were to guard the bomb factories and oil wells.

Seshmeister
03-12-2005, 10:48 PM
Let's just be frank and say that both administrations could have done more to avoid the attack, but the ultimate blame still lands on the bastards who actually DID the attack.

Yup and they're dead.

If the US and UK government wanted to do something about the people tha tpaid for them then they would have gone after Saudi Arabia but of course they didn't.

Osama has been created to be the bogeyman because the stupid people need that,

Satan
03-12-2005, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
People should pull up your homepage and read it and you would lose all credibility and people would see the demon you are.

Hey, watch it with the racist slurs, bitch!

This guy proudly professes to being a devil worshiper.

And I proudly profess to be the Devil. So fuck off!

And he has a f ed up agenda against George Bush Jr.

The only fucked up agenda IS George Bush Jr's.

I frankly don't see how people like this get by with slandering and telling outright lies on the president.

It's only slander if it isn't true. And just because you don't hear the reality about Junior on FAUX News doesn't mean it isn't true. Junior lies every time his lips are moving. Comes all too easy when you're a third-generation fascist.

I also see most of you people with so much hate for Pres. Bush you play right into the terroirists hands.

BUSH IS A TERRORIST YOU STUPID CUNT!

Do you think any of you would honestly get any considerations from the terrorists? You'd be beheaded at once.

Do you honestly think George Bush Jr would lift one finger to help you in an actual terrorist attack? Tell it to the people who worked in the second WTC tower, who were told to go back to their desks and that all was OK, after the first plane had hit, and they knew DAMN WELL it was one of 4 hijacked planes. In the 15 minutes between crashes, most people could have evacuated the building. Yet Junior and Guliani allowed them to stay there.

Higher body count = higher outrage = better chance of selling a fake war.

You remind me of the people who were going to be a human shield for Saddam Hussein...

You like war so much bitch? Why don't YOU go be a human shield.

You're no more of a Christian than I am, you delusional brain dead inbred piece of petrified cow shit.

Little_Skittles
03-13-2005, 01:21 AM
It was the definately a day I won't forget. It's our generation's 11-22-63.

I was thinking the other day that sometimes folks should just sit back after all this political wrangling and think back to that actual day for a moment. Then I remember that people think that George W. Bush and his cohorts actually were IN on this, like they planned for that attack to happen. It's just a repulsive thought to me. It makes me realize what kinds of kooks there are out there.

On the other hand...

What kinda generation are you talking about ? Because my generation probably will remember it as the day we all got a free day off from school. Personally i don't care about it or the people that died

blueturk
03-13-2005, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by Little_Skittles
What kinda generation are you talking about ? Because my generation probably will remember it as the day we all got a free day off from school. Personally i don't care about it or the people that died

You goth girls are SO outrageous!

scorpioboy33
03-13-2005, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Katydid

This guy proudly professes to being a devil worshiper. And he has a f ed up agenda against George Bush Jr.

You remind me of the people who were going to be a human shield for Saddam Hussein...Then cried like babies and wanted America to bring you home when you found out you were to guard the bomb factories and oil wells.

well they you got republicans have this loser on their side...BRAVO!

Mishar_McLeud
03-13-2005, 08:28 AM

You don't like America as a whole so no surprise here.

BigBadBrian
03-13-2005, 09:13 AM

You are a non-thinking twit. :gulp:

Nickdfresh
03-13-2005, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
You are a non-thinking twit. :gulp:

lms2, you are still in school?;) Isn't your 'generation' called the baby boomers?

Mishar_McLeud
03-13-2005, 09:21 AM
lms2, you are still in school?;) Isn't your 'generation' called the baby boomers?
I've thought lms2 was her mother :)

Nickdfresh
03-13-2005, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Mishar_McLeud
I've thought lms2 was her mother :)

Hey Misher. I think she might be an alias? Not sure though.

Mishar_McLeud
03-13-2005, 09:25 AM
Hey Misher. I think she might be an alias? Not sure though.

By the attitude towards the States, yes

Nickdfresh
03-13-2005, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Mishar_McLeud
By the attitude towards the States, yes

Actually, more by her bizarre, attention getting rantings. You'd have to visit some other threads to understand.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17400

Ims2 is a bit "unBalanced" and likes to use alias. She's a 'Foster Care' entrepreneur...er...mother! :D

Nickdfresh
03-13-2005, 09:36 AM
Dupe!

Mishar_McLeud
03-13-2005, 09:48 AM
Actually, more by her bizarre, attention getting rantings. You'd have to visit some other threads to understand.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17400

Ims2 is a bit "unBalanced" and likes to use alias. She's a 'Foster Care' entrepreneur...er...mother! :D

But attacking Rikk took some balls nevertheless :cool: :D

Anyway I don't get when people give a *censored* about 9/11 attacks and people who died.

FORD
03-11-2007, 05:43 AM
Birthday Bump.......

Osama just turned 50. Should have never been a day over 45.....

NOT THAT CHIMPY GIVES A SHIT!!!

Nickdfresh
03-11-2007, 10:29 AM
Don't worry, the CIA is hot on his trail! :rolleyes:

hideyoursheep
03-11-2007, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

You need to refocus that anger towards those who really deserve it cathedral...

Without Bush's nonsensical strategery, this thread wouldn't be possible.