X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Lucas: New 'Star Wars' not for youngsters

NEW YORK (AP) - George Lucas says the newest - and final instalment - of his Star Wars films may get a PG-13 rating.

"I don't think I would take a 5-or a 6-year-old to this. It's way too strong," Lucas says of "Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" on CBS' 60 Minutes, to air Sunday (7 p.m. EST). "My feeling is that it will probably be a PG-13, so it will be the first Star Wars that's a PG-13."

Revenge of the Sith, the third prequel to the original Star Wars trilogy, will open May 19. The movie features Anakin Skywalker's transformation to Darth Vader, a descent based on Lucas' vision of hell, a mythical planet composed entirely of erupting volcanoes.

"We're going to watch him make a pact with the devil," says the director. "The film is more dark ... more emotional. It's much more of a tragedy."

Despite critical pans of Episodes I and II, Lucas says in the interview: "Actually, I am very happy. I'm very pleased with the whole thing."

Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

"It's About Time!" --That a STAR WARS film was not an embarrassing kiddie-fest. Is there anything gayer than Jar Jar binks?

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

I wanna see JAR JAR get destroyed with a light sabre in this one.

To me, EPISODES I and II are the 5150 and OU812 of the Star Wars series. Hopefully this summer's flick won't be the godawful FOR UNLAWFUL CARNAL KNOWLEDGE.
      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Figs
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

I remember Lucas lameting about all the Jar Jar complaints and saying something to the effect of, "everybody wants these movies to be like Terminator; hey folks, these movies are for kids."

I'll see if I can find the quote. Anyway, this is cool news...

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Thanks for that GREAT fucking news Rikk. He's a bit late, but if this movie is truly CLASSIC I'll forgive Lucas for the last two debacles.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
            Thanks for that GREAT fucking news Rikk. He's a bit late, but if this movie is truly CLASSIC I'll forgive Lucas for the last two debacles.
            Me too!!!! I really hope this one is at least pretty good!!

But you know, we will NEVER like a STAR WARS movie as much as the first one or EMPIRE. (Me, I don't really think JEDI is all that great!)
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Figs
              I remember Lucas lameting about all the Jar Jar complaints and saying something to the effect of, "everybody wants these movies to be like Terminator; hey folks, these movies are for kids."

I'll see if I can find the quote. Anyway, this is cool news...

I dont really hate Jar Jar (like everyone else does). He wasnt a great character or anything. but he didnt annoy me. He's barely even in Episode 2. Now as for Hayden? I cant stand that fucker..........

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

I dont really hate Jar Jar (like everyone else does). He wasnt a great character or anything. but he didnt annoy me. He's barely even in Episode 2. Now as for Hayden? I cant stand that fucker..........
                I know. Hayden playing Darth is like GUWAPO trying to be amusing.

"That OBI WAN...he's holding me back!!!"
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                  I know. Hayden playing Darth is like GUWAPO trying to be amusing.

"That OBI WAN...he's holding me back!!!"
                  I just heard in a nationwide poll Hayden and Guwapo were voted the two most uninteresting people in the world. That's fucked up, man! I thought Guwapo's "novels" in his pen days were fuckin' great. In fact let me go back and read a couple......let's see here......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

I just heard in a nationwide poll Hayden and Guwapo were voted the two most uninteresting people in the world. That's fucked up, man! I thought Guwapo's "novels" in his pen days were fuckin' great. In fact let me go back and read a couple......let's see here......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
                    LMFAO!!!!!!!

Remember when he used to post these 10-page bores in the PEN and would actually fucking YELL AT US if we put a post anywhere in between his 10 posts, breaking the "continuity", as he put it?

I swear, reading the ingredients on a milk carton is more interesting than GUWAPO on his best days.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Wella, wella and fucking WELLA!!!!

MR. BILL!!!!

What, No HELLO for moi?

How is the family my dear friend?
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Dude, he used to pm me to tell me to STOP interrupting his drawn out bore fests! At least people were laughing at our stuff(except for you Lou, we all know you're above that sort of low rent humor........you fucking idiot)...........He also would tell me how you and I were trying to steal his "spotlight"! He thought he was pen Mvp or something...........Sorry Guwapo.......does the term bench warmer ring a bell? And no, that's NOT the same thing as knob polisher you sick, panhandling bastard!

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Dude, he used to pm me to tell me to STOP interrupting his drawn out bore fests! At least people were laughing at our stuff(except for you Lou, we all know you're above that sort of low rent humor........you fucking idiot)...........He also would tell me how you and I were trying to steal his "spotlight"! He thought he was pen Mvp or something...........Sorry Guwapo.......does the term bench warmer ring a bell? And no, that's NOT the same thing as knob polisher you sick, panhandling bastard!
                          LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

You got those PMs too? He would freak out and say it was his "moment in the spotlight". LOL!!! He even PM'd me with a long speech when he quit the Pen. It was so sad. It was like, "Please GUWAPO...don't go!! We need you!!! BILL just isn't funny without you because he can't form a proper poo-poo joke without your back-up!!!!":p

Man, I've made some stupid decisions in my life. But asking GUWAPO to be part of the Pen was one of the dumbest.

I understand he pan-handles by City Hall in Toronto these days...in between his "Hawaii vacations".
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                            Wella, wella and fucking WELLA!!!!

MR. BILL!!!!

What, No HELLO for moi?

How is the family my dear friend?
                            Well lookee here! I told you never to show your face 'round these parts again..........wouldnt want to have to teach ya yet another lesson............

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

BILL and MAX together again...trading lossless FLAC WHAM boots.

Fags.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...