X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fe_lung
    Sniper
    • Mar 2004

What The Hell?

Did I just see Hootie in a cowboy costume singing about hamburgers? What the holy hell!
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Further proof that HOOTIE AND THE BLOWFISH was one of the worst things from the 1990s.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• CROWBAR
      Commando
      • Sep 2004

What's worse? Hootie hawkin' Burgerking or the beautiful Brooke Burke's cameo in this ridiculous commercial?

Comment

• academic punk
        Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by CROWBAR
        What's worse? Hootie hawkin' Burgerking or the beautiful Brooke Burke's cameo in this ridiculous commercial?
        The Four Tops singing on behalf of Kraft "It's Not the Same Old Sauce" was the last straw for me.

Comment

• monkeythe
          Foot Soldier
          • Apr 2004

Thanks for confirming this for me. My wife didn't believe it was him.

Comment

• fe_lung
            Sniper
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by CROWBAR
            Is THAT who that is? I thought Carmen Elektra had gotten hot all of a sudden!

Comment

• smaz
              Commando
              • Mar 2004

I'm lost.
              Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• CROWBAR
                Commando
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by fe_lung
                Is THAT who that is? I thought Carmen Elektra had gotten hot all of a sudden!
                Yes bro! It is her, in the last 10 seconds or so. I couldn't believe it! She's rich beyond our wildest dreams and this?? Sheez

On the other hand, that hootie blowjob guy, well, ya know tha rest!

Comment

• Satan
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

When that commercial aired on HellCable, Kurt Cobain and Layne Staley both considered themselves fortunate to be dead, if hawking fast food was the alternative.

What's next? Sammy doing an ad for Jack In The Box's "Ultimate Cheeseburger"?
                  Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                  I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

I kinda like the commercial, actually...it's fucking gay as fuck, but it's funny...
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...