X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JuniorsGrades
    Roadie
    • Feb 2004

Could it be?

I just read the thread about the VH / Aerosmith summer tour rumor that is back. I then went over to Blabbermouth.net just for shits and giggles. Stumbled across this little titbit.....

Official site of record label Elektra Music Group: Elektra Records, Fueled By Ramen, Roadrunner, Low Country Sound, Black Cement, Public Consumption, DTA Records

It's probably just wishful thinking on my part but with Sam doing his thing with his band this summer and now Dave's guitarist doing his thing with someone else this summer.....and the VH / Aerosmith tour rumors back......

Could it be?
    Before I always said I always liked Van Halen with David Lee Roth. Now I have to say I like Van Halen with David Lee Roth & Michael Anthony. It's just too much!
  • BrownSound1
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Mar 2003

I know Brian has been getting offers for a while...all this could mean is that Dave isn't going to tour this summer.

Comment

• Figs
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Re: Could it be?

Originally posted by JuniorsGrades
      Could it be?
      no

Comment

• Viking
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Nah.

Comment

• lafours
          Head Fluffer
          • Apr 2004

a classic vh reunion would not have to open for aerosmith..the only way Al would even think of doing this is for tiop billing and MAJOR cash....

Comment

• philouze
            Banned
            • Mar 2004

Could it be ?
            Are u kiddin ?
            A CVH reunion ?
            Nah, it'll never work !! LMFAO

Comment

• Don Corleone
              Veteran
              • May 2004

A classic Van Halen re-union would be the whole show, not just some part of a double headliner.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...