X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buckshotjenkins
    Roadie
    • Jan 2005

to members with beards...

sometimes my beard gets little thick scraggily twisty hairs that grow in there under the normal ones! damn it. i'm suprised my civil war heros could concentrate on fighting with this problem going on! then again i have ADD so i get distracted by anything.
  • Impaler
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Mar 2005

What's that?? Over there??

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Ughhhhhh................

I don't know how you dudes deal with beards. I grew a goatee for a couple of months and just shaved the bitch off about two weeks ago. I went for a scruffy look over the winter, grew my hair out a bit as well for the first time in about fifteen years. It at least kept me warm while skiing.

Anyway, don't you get sick of trimming it and the fucking constant itching? Maybe it's cos I'm not ever used to keeping one nor even my shadow for too long. I just like having a clean face. I usually shave once in the morning with a regular razor and then once before bed with my Norelco.
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• buckshotjenkins
        Roadie
        • Jan 2005

my beard never itches...me!

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I've had a strictly-chin (no moustache) goatee for three years now. It gives me no trouble at all...no itching, no weird hairs. I just make sure I rub the fucker in shampoo every couple of days when showering.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Ack. My guy like s face fuzz. Right now he's got this weird goatee thing going. He shaved it once for me cuz I just couldn't kiss him with it. It hurts! Now I'm trying to learn how to live with it cuz he says face fuzz is who he is.
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

It can improve certain things, ALLY...
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Please inform me because all I know is I come out looking like I have some rash around my upper lip.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Your face will eventually get stronger...LOL. Mind you the goatee shouldn't cause damage unless it's relatively short and prickly.

Mind you, I personally don't like moustaches...only chin goatees.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                    I've had a strictly-chin (no moustache) goatee for three years now. It gives me no trouble at all...no itching, no weird hairs. I just make sure I rub the fucker in shampoo every couple of days when showering.

Look, a pic of Rikk!!!

MUHUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

LOL. It's not quite that big a goatee. It's short and a bit wider on the chin. And no...I'm not bald. And no, I'm not Scott Ian. LMFAO.

But that's the idea.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• classicdude
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Apr 2004

Keep mine pretty closely trimmed. When it gets too damn thick 'n shaggy the ladies don't like.

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

My deal is this: were it up to me, I'd probably never shave, but my wife's skin is ULTRA sensitive, so if I even have a day's worth of growth going on, she's hating it. That being the case, I don't grow anything any more than I can help it.

My major problem is with food. When I've had a full beard (more than a few times, all before we met), I always end up picking shit out of it an hour down the road. I can't seem to keep food out of my beard...just a fucking net for dinner, I guess...

Keeping clean shaven (as I am now) is quite a bonus; my wife can't stand the idea of facial hair anyway, so, all in all it works itself out.
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I haven't been clean-shaven in about 22 years... either a full beard or goatee. Sticking with the goatee for now... too much grey creeping in. I bounce back and forth between trimmed tight or going full caveman on it. I know it's getting too long when the wife asks me if I'm going ZZ Top on her...
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                              Keeping clean shaven (as I am now) is quite a bonus...
                              Is that so, BOB? How do you explain this recent pic of you (ignore the date)?

Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...