PDA

View Full Version : Zarqawi Planning U.S. Hit?

BigBadBrian
03-13-2005, 05:53 PM
Zarqawi Planning U.S. Hit?
Intelligence officials say operatives may infiltrate via Central America to strike at soft targets on American soil
By ADAM ZAGORIN, TIMOTHY J. BURGER AND BRIAN BENNETT

Sunday, Mar. 13, 2005
Two weeks after intelligence officials confirmed that Osama bin Laden had sent a message to Jordanian-born terrorist Abu Mousab al-Zarqawi, urging him to plan attacks on U.S. soil, details are emerging from one of al-Zarqawi's lieutenants about what the man behind many of the terrorist attacks in Iraq could have in mind. Intelligence officials tell TIME that interrogation of a member of al-Zarqawi's organization, who was taken into U.S. custody last year and has been described as a top aide, indicates that al-Zarqawi has given ample consideration to assaults on the American homeland. According to a restricted bulletin that circulated among U.S. security agencies last week, the interrogated aide said al-Zarqawi has talked about hitting "soft targets" in the U.S., which could include "movie theaters, restaurants and schools."

The bulletin also notes the Iraq-based master terrorist's apparent belief that "if an individual has enough money, he can bribe his way into the U.S.," specifically by obtaining a "visa to Honduras" and then traveling across Mexico and the southern U.S. border.

Al-Zarqawi's aide also revealed that his boss, after pondering the absence of attacks in the U.S. in recent years, concluded that a lack of "willing martyrs" was to blame. Al-Zarqawi believes, according to his lieutenant, that "if an individual is willing to die, there was nothing that could be done to stop him," even in the U.S. There is no evidence, say intelligence agencies, that al-Zarqawi's agents have infiltrated the U.S. But authorities remain vigilant.

Security sources tell TIME that just last week the FBI sent out two nationwide bulletins warning of a nonspecific threat to railroads in Detroit and Los Angeles. On her visit to Mexico last week, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice issued her own reminder of the border's vulnerability. "There's no secret," Rice told reporters, "that al-Qaeda will try to get into this country ... by any means they possibly can."

Satan
03-13-2005, 07:42 PM
How can a Devil phrase this succinctly.....

THIS IS THE BIGGEST FUCKING STEAMING PILE OF DELUSIONAL DRAGONSHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD OF IN MY ENTIRE UNHOLY LIFE!!!

Zarqawi - if he even exists at all, which hasn't been proven - is nothing more than a local thug. He has absolutely no capabilities of striking the United States, and further more he has NO AFFILIATION WITH AL-QAEDA WHATSOEVER. That's a LIE the BCE manaufactured to justify their occupation.

Seshmeister
03-13-2005, 08:08 PM
Fear is control.

Zarqawi like Osama is a bogeyman that is used because people need that.

Al Queda doesn't exist. What does exist is a mood or ideology amongst some musilim fundamentalists that we are evil and must be destroyed.

How do you kill an idea?

By not supporting the people that fund it in Saudi and by not setting yourself up as the baddies by torturing people.

It's not that difficult.

Unfortunately the people that make billions from defence and fund elections need an evil force and without the Russians they need this...

YAH'WEH
03-13-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Satan
That's a LIE the BCE manaufactured to justify their occupation.

This is a bit rich, coming from the king of lies....

Nickdfresh
03-13-2005, 08:53 PM
I thought they were on the verge of "killing or capturing" Zarqawi. Maybe they need to communicate with the Army in Iraq to keep their stories straight?

rustoffa
03-13-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

Unfortunately the people that make billions from defence and fund elections need an evil force and without the Russians they need this...

China will eventually bust a move and save the day.
:D

Satan
03-13-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by YAH'WEH
This is a bit rich, coming from the king of lies....

And THAT was propaganda manufactured by YOU, Mr Almighty!

Geez, you would think Mr All-Forgiving would be able to let it go after 15,000 years. :rolleyes:

BigBadBrian
03-14-2005, 08:41 AM

Al Queda doesn't exist.

Hmm.....

FORD
03-14-2005, 12:15 PM
My guess is that Osama is dead and has been for some time, and the BCE knows they will not be able to conceal that fact forever. Anyone with a brain knows that tape released the last week of October wasn't him at all.

So in preparation for announcement of Bin Laden's death, there must be a justification for the fake bullshit war to continue. And the only way to do that is to manufacture a new fictional frontman for the fictional terror network.

Enter Hopalong Zarqawi - a guy who has died more times than Stefano DiMera, except we're supposed to believe this one's NOT a fictional character.

God damn, how do you people fall for this shit? :rolleyes:

Dr. Love
03-15-2005, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Al-Zarqawi believes, according to his lieutenant, that "if an individual is willing to die, there was nothing that could be done to stop him," even in the U.S.

We in Texas are more than willing to help such an individual meet his end. :gun:

Cathedral
03-15-2005, 02:13 AM
I have no freakin clue what to believe anymore, therefore i choose to believe nothing.

You cannot believe the words of the goobernment
You cannot believe the news
You cannot believe what you read

However, I must be ready for anything because you CAN believe what happens in front of your face.

Perhaps that will be too late?
Well, i do know that if any citizen takes out a muslim due to "suspicious" activities, it will be your ass on trial for murder.

Catch 22? Shoooooooo betcha'

Seshmeister
03-15-2005, 10:12 AM
Hmm.....

Ok well for starters

If Osama bin Laden does, in fact, head a vast international terrorist organization with trained operatives in more than 40 countries, as claimed by Bush, why, despite torture of prisoners, has this administration failed to produce hard evidence of it?

How can it be that in Britain since 9/11, 664 people have been detained on suspicion of terrorism but only 17 have been found guilty, most of them with no connection to Islamist groups and none who were proven members of Al Qaeda?

Why have we heard so much frightening talk about "dirty bombs" when experts say it is panic rather than radioactivity that would kill people?

Why did Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld claim on "Meet the Press" in 2001 that Al Qaeda controlled massive high-tech cave complexes in Afghanistan, when British and U.S. military forces later found no such thing?

Mishar_McLeud
03-15-2005, 02:04 PM

Ditto this one

Warham
03-15-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by FORD
My guess is that Osama is dead and has been for some time, and the BCE knows they will not be able to conceal that fact forever. Anyone with a brain knows that tape released the last week of October wasn't him at all.

So in preparation for announcement of Bin Laden's death, there must be a justification for the fake bullshit war to continue. And the only way to do that is to manufacture a new fictional frontman for the fictional terror network.

Enter Hopalong Zarqawi - a guy who has died more times than Stefano DiMera, except we're supposed to believe this one's NOT a fictional character.

God damn, how do you people fall for this shit? :rolleyes:

I'm still wondering how you can believe that the media isn't liberal, among other things. Anyone watching most of the major networks during the last election cycle could show you that.

You've shown quite a bit of ignorance over the years, yet you want us to believe in some criminal empire run by one-term president George H.W. Bush.

If he was such a criminal mastermind, he would have found a way to win a second term, eh?

FORD
03-15-2005, 06:06 PM
Off topic thread killing posts were removed in accordance with previously stated webmaster policy....

Originally posted by Father Conmee

...any attachments or content that fucks up a thread so completely that it interferes with the vast majority of RothArmy soldiers being able to read or enjoy the thread will be edited/deleted as necessary. This is a last resort and will only be conducted in extreme circumstances, but FORD, Elvis, and Dr. Love all have the ability to edit/delete within the context of the above-mentioned criteria. And in 99% of the cases, the webbies support their judgement.

diamondD
03-15-2005, 06:59 PM
Are you the vast majority? Or is that just the amount of space you take up? ;)

BigBadBrian
03-15-2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Off topic thread killing posts were removed in accordance with previously stated webmaster policy....

You're a candyass, FORD. I'm calling you out. You're a spineless puss who can't take a little shit being thrown at them. That stupid cunt had it coming.

http://civilwarclipart.com/Clipartgallery/images/smileys/bulldozer3.gif

http://webpages.charter.net/timandlauren/RCorrie.gif

Nickdfresh
03-15-2005, 10:55 PM
You're a candyass, FORD. I'm calling you out. You're a spineless puss who can't take a little shit being thrown at them. That stupid cunt had it coming.

http://civilwarclipart.com/Clipartgallery/images/smileys/bulldozer3.gif

Did she really have "it coming?" Should we crush all protestors to death with militarized, armored bulldozers?
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=434048
'Cause after all, you'd be first to go since you've been protesting and whining all night! Grow up drama queen!

Nitro Express
03-15-2005, 10:57 PM
As sargeant Barnes said in the movie Platoon "We all have to die sometime". I just hope I get more virgians than 72 and they are all hotties who swallow.

BigBadBrian
03-15-2005, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Did she really have "it coming?" Should we crush all protestors to death with militarized, armored bulldozers?
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=434048
'Cause after all, you'd be first to go since you've been protesting and whining all night! Grow up drama queen!

Uh Hum......I may be protesting....but I sure as hell am not stupid enough to stand in front of one of those damned things like that girl did. Stupid with a capital S. I admire the girl for her beliefs and convictions....but she was stupid.

Dr. Love
03-15-2005, 11:47 PM
That's a big fuckin' machine.

Warham
03-15-2005, 11:49 PM
'She's my machine! Yeah, yeah!'

LoungeMachine
03-16-2005, 12:57 AM
Uh Hum......I may be protesting....but I sure as hell am not stupid enough to stand in front of one of those damned things like that girl did. Stupid with a capital S. I admire the girl for her beliefs and convictions....but she was stupid.

Tiennamen [sp?] Square ringing any bells with anybody?

" I admire the girl for her beliefs and convictions BUT she was stupid"

What good are "beliefs and convictions" if you're not willing to back them up?

Just asking. No need to bulldoze me, Brie.;)

ODShowtime
03-16-2005, 09:32 AM
I don't see how Zarqawi could possibly have the capabilities to successfully attack the U.S. It's ridiculous.

BigBadBrian
03-16-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Tiennamen [sp?] Square ringing any bells with anybody?

" I admire the girl for her beliefs and convictions BUT she was stupid"

What good are "beliefs and convictions" if you're not willing to back them up?

Just asking. No need to bulldoze me, Brie.;)

OK, I'll answer your question...it's legit.

She may have had a legitimate cause, but there were probably better ways to go about it than to stand in front of heavy machinery that could squash you like a fucking june bug in July, don't you think? Hell, even the little Palestinian kids keep their distance from those things.

Go HERE (http://www.indybay.org/news/2003/03/1583823.php) and tell me she wasn't getting just a bit too close to that damned bulldozer. She was just flirting with disaster.

:gulp:

WACF
03-16-2005, 12:35 PM
I work around/with heavy machinery...she was responsible.
I cringe when tours or managment come around...they have no respect or understanding of how a machine responds and the damage it can do.

It was unfortunate regardless.