PDA

View Full Version : Work Hard Play Hard

MAX
03-14-2005, 01:19 AM
I'm not in the mood to go into my exercise routine at the moment but I'm going to share how fucking relaxed I am right now. It all of the sudden got really cold here in SLC after a week of spring-like weather. Anyway, I cranked up the temp in our hot tub (which is outside) about two hours ago so it would be hot enough to cure cancer.

Anyway, I just spent about a half hour in the boiling hot water soaking, freezing weather and three glasses of killer merlot. I'm soooooo fucking in the zone of mellowness. Life is good.

Ahhhhhhh........................... :cool:

Anyway, what do y'all do for exercise or relaxing? This is just a gibberish thread but could be fun. I would have posted in the bar but I didn't want to walk in there wearing my robe and slippers. lol.

Dan
03-14-2005, 01:32 AM
1)Drinking Beer

2)Walks on The Beach (yeah I know it sounds abit gay)

3)Golf Driving Range

4)Sports and more Sports

5)Surf the net

Good to see you Max in your Zone.

MAX
03-14-2005, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Good to see you Max in your Zone. [/B]

Thanks bro. :)

A little zen headed your way.......

I have two "zones" one when I'm just working out, I'm fucking there and can just keep pushing myself and it works. Second one is now, I'm so fucking relaxed and walking on the beach isn't gay dude. If I had a beach nearby, I can guarantee I'd both run on it and just walk and think. Solitude is a good thing.

twonabomber
03-14-2005, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Solitude is a good thing.

if that's what you want, the beach here is a good place to get it. it's 19 degrees right now.

MAX
03-14-2005, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by twonabomber
if that's what you want, the beach here is a good place to get it. it's 19 degrees right now.

Well, I could go to our rocky assed salt beach on our giant worthless lake if I wanted that kind of fun bro. :cool:

The Fonz
03-14-2005, 01:50 AM
1 - Riding my Harley
2 - Smacking jukeboxes to make them play.
3 - Baking muffins
4 - Knitting
5 - Playing my accordion.

;)

bueno bob
03-14-2005, 01:56 AM
Pissing on R. Kelly's underage girlfriends.

Rikk
03-14-2005, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Pissing on R. Kelly's underage girlfriends.

Damn it! You took my answer.:mad:

bueno bob
03-14-2005, 02:00 AM
You do it too, guy? :D

bueno bob
03-14-2005, 02:00 AM
R. Kelly's underage girlfriends just LOVE the piss, I guess...

MAX
03-14-2005, 02:02 AM
Fine,

Fuck up my candy-assed thread.

Cunts. :)

bueno bob
03-14-2005, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Fine,

Fuck up my candy-assed thread.

Cunts. :)

Dude, you KNEW this was a gay thread - what did you REALLY expect?

;)

MAX
03-14-2005, 02:08 AM
Dude, you KNEW this was a gay thread - what did you REALLY expect?

;)

I'm fucking drunk (Well, heavily buzzin') and so is my cooked inside from soaking in that water while drinking. I'm on cloud fucking nine dude, just too relaxed to crash. I dunno what the fuck I typed nor do I care. :cool:

Hey, you're a Star Wars freak, did you catch "60 Minutes" tonight? That new one looks pretty evil.

bueno bob
03-14-2005, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by MAX
I'm fucking drunk (Well, heavily buzzin') and so is my cooked inside from soaking in that water while drinking. I'm on cloud fucking nine dude, just too relaxed to crash. I dunno what the fuck I typed nor do I care. :cool:

Hey, you're a Star Wars freak, did you catch "60 Minutes" tonight? That new one looks pretty evil.

Nah, I was watching "For a Few Dollars More"; more mother fuckers get shot in that movie, I swear...

No worries, though, cuz I'm going to see it anyway! :D

MAX
03-14-2005, 02:13 AM
Well, I kind of figured you'd see the Star Wars movie but the 60 Minutes was pretty cool. That movie looks more like an action/horror/sci-fi, no?

bueno bob
03-14-2005, 02:19 AM
Very much so...lot of really killer shit going on, no doubt...I think this is the Star Wars everybody's been waiting for, seriously...

Oh, my wife is leaving me tomorrow.

bueno bob
03-14-2005, 02:19 AM
For Georgia, not permanently!

MAX
03-14-2005, 02:22 AM
For Georgia, not permanently!

Is Georgia a good lookin' lesbian or a bull-dike?

It's alright bud cos I felt no sympathy and was going to laugh anyway. ;) :p

bueno bob
03-14-2005, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by MAX
It's alright bud cos I felt no sympathy and was going to laugh anyway. ;) :p

You dick!

:D

Hahahahaha!

MAX
03-14-2005, 02:24 AM
You dick!

:D

Hahahahaha!

Hahahaha!!!

You know I'm only joking. :D

bueno bob
03-14-2005, 02:32 AM
I know - oh, 4000 posts! Yay me!

Rikk
03-14-2005, 02:35 AM
About time, BOB...you fag.

MAX
03-14-2005, 02:38 AM
G'night ya homos!!!

:gulp:

I'm gonna get me some booty..............NOT!!!! LOL!!!

Me thinks tonight is a couch night. :(

bueno bob
03-14-2005, 02:39 AM
I had Bill's "Curse of 3000" laid upon my doorstep, forgive me...blame that sorry bastard!

The new JP album is rather good, btw!

bueno bob
03-14-2005, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by MAX
G'night ya homos!!!

:gulp:

I'm gonna get me some booty..............NOT!!!! LOL!!!

Me thinks tonight is a couch night. :(

LOL... :)

Sleep well, assmaster ;)

smaz
03-14-2005, 05:04 AM
We have a hot tub out in the garden. Last time I went in it, I came out with a rash all over my body :(

Bob_R
03-14-2005, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by MAX
I'm not in the mood to go into my exercise routine at the moment but I'm going to share how fucking relaxed I am right now. It all of the sudden got really cold here in SLC after a week of spring-like weather. Anyway, I cranked up the temp in our hot tub (which is outside) about two hours ago so it would be hot enough to cure cancer.

Anyway, I just spent about a half hour in the boiling hot water soaking, freezing weather and three glasses of killer merlot. I'm soooooo fucking in the zone of mellowness. Life is good.

Ahhhhhhh........................... :cool:

Anyway, what do y'all do for exercise or relaxing? This is just a gibberish thread but could be fun. I would have posted in the bar but I didn't want to walk in there wearing my robe and slippers. lol.

Why wasn't Mrs. Max in there with you? :D :) ;) :p

MAX
03-14-2005, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
Why wasn't Mrs. Max in there with you? :D :) ;) :p

She usually goes to bed earlier than me plus we had a little "tiff" last night so I stayed up and drank some vino. lol.

Bob_R
03-14-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by MAX
She usually goes to bed earlier than me plus we had a little "tiff" last night so I stayed up and drank some vino. lol.

OK.

Maybe next time bro. ;) :p