X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lil'ELVIS1972
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jan 2005

my van halen experience

ok...first i would like to say i am a classic van halen fan from day one....my earliest v h memory was bein a lil kid and listening to my aunts records and 8 tracks...back in black..skynrd...seger...and an 8 track called van halen diver down...i loved happy trails and pretty woman was a fave...i was in 4th grade...fast foward to 1984...saw the world premere of jump...blew my mind...then i put 2 and 2 together....wait...this was the band who did pretty womaN...I WAS HOOKED...SAVED MY LUNCH MONEY AND BOUGHT ONE CASSETT A WEEK...BUYING VAN HALEN 1 LAST..BEIN IT WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT WASNT A SUPER SAVER...REMEMBER THOSE STICKERS? LOL...SINCE I HAVE OBSESSED ABOUT THE BAND AND CONSTANTLY SPECULATE ON A REUNION...FOWLOWED DAVES CARREER CLOSELY THROUGH THE YEARS...OWN ALL THE VINYL..EXCEPT FOR THE PANAMA SINGLE...ONE CLASSIC VH SHIRT FROM 84....AS SOON AS I WAS OLD ENOUGH TO GO TO CONCERTS....THE BAND BREAKS UP...DAMN IT...SAW DAVE ON SKYSCRAPER TOUR...AND IN 2002...TONS OF BOOTLEGS LATER...I AM STILL A PROUD DAVE FAN...C MON DAVE GIVE US A BREAK...OR SHOULD I SAY ED AND AL....BRING BACK ONE ALBUM...ONE TOUR PLEASE...I DONT WANNA DIE WITHOUT SEEIN THE GREATEST ROCK N ROLL BAND EVER...THIS SITE KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!!! NOW....WHOS GOT STUFF TO TRADE?????? PM ME ROTH HEADS THANKS....JASON THOMAS BROADRICK DLR FOREVER
  • cwsmith17
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

I can feel your passion!!!

Welcome.

Comment

• lil'ELVIS1972
      Full On Cocktard
      • Jan 2005

ANYONE GOT AN EXTRA PANAMA SINGLE???? LOL

Comment

• vanzilla
        Veteran
        • Jul 2004

Great story dude. Welcome to the army! I'm sure someone around here has a Panama single. May want to try ebay or vhstore.com if not.
        Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

Working...