PDA

View Full Version : I get pissed when I pay a ton of taxed and illegal alliens don't have to.

Nitro Express
03-16-2005, 09:44 PM
Like many other Americans, I pay a shit load in taxes every year. High income taxes, property taxes, 14% FICA, sales tax, and all the rest of the fees and taxes on the phone bill ect.

My biggest taxes are income tax and Social Security. If I don't pay these, I can be fined and thrown in jail.

Hard working US citizens who play by the rules get reamed while illegal alliens who broke the law to be here get pandered to by even being allowed to get drivers licenenses. Millions of them and they pay no taxes unless of course they buy something in a store and pay sales tax.

Gee, that's a lot of tax revenue the IRS is missing there if you add it all up. Illegals are even on our welfare that we pay for.

It just pisses me off.

Hell if I was in Mexico illegally they would throw my ass in jail and then try and extort all the money they could from my family. We are just too nice. It's time for America to be a major asshole and enforce the laws on the books for once.

frets5150
03-16-2005, 09:57 PM
Yup (Everybody Sing) GOD BLESS AMERICA LAND THAT I LOVE.............FUCKIN JOKE!!!

Nitro Express
03-16-2005, 10:08 PM
The asshole above wants to give everyone who broke the law to sneak in here citizenship. That's a slap in the face to the rest of us and those who migrated here legally and got their citizenship legally. Fuck Bush and fuck Chenney.

academic punk
03-16-2005, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Like many other Americans, I pay a shit load in taxes every year. High income taxes, property taxes, 14% FICA, sales tax, and all the rest of the fees and taxes on the phone bill ect.

My biggest taxes are income tax and Social Security. If I don't pay these, I can be fined and thrown in jail.

Hard working US citizens who play by the rules get reamed while illegal alliens who broke the law to be here get pandered to by even being allowed to get drivers licenenses. Millions of them and they pay no taxes unless of course they buy something in a store and pay sales tax.

Gee, that's a lot of tax revenue the IRS is missing there if you add it all up. Illegals are even on our welfare that we pay for.

It just pisses me off.

Hell if I was in Mexico illegally they would throw my ass in jail and then try and extort all the money they could from my family. We are just too nice. It's time for America to be a major asshole and enforce the laws on the books for once.

Tell it to Lou Dobbs, buddy.

www.loudobbs.com

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0446577448/qid=1111029160/sr=8-1/ref=pd_csp_1/102-1925970-9072127?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Big Train
03-16-2005, 11:37 PM
Let it all out man. Just don't forget to mention the billions in goods and services they purchase every year with the "illegal" money. In addition, the subsidy they supply by working for cheap wages, providing services the middle class could otherwise not afford (daycare, landscaping, construction crews, acgriculture and on and on..). These services also apply to thousands of corporations who could not compete as well (i.e. pay higher salaries to other workers) without these workers doing what they do for next to nothing.

I'm not saying anything about illegal immigration, I'm just saying let's paint a complete picture.

academic punk
03-16-2005, 11:55 PM
BT -

NBot taking anything away form you, but all the money they spend here to help the economy is immediately offset by the cost of a citizen NOT being able to afford to spend his/her money on more things (and, yes - more: full citizens earn higher wages, so they have more spending power).

Corporations would stoill be able to be competetive because - surprise! - they'd all still be playing in a level playing field. With additional taxes and tariffs imposed on imported goods, this could still be done (and tax incentivces to the companies to keep from offshoring and outsourcing their empolyees)

In the meat industry, for example, using illegal imiigrants has saved the companies millions in wages, but also in safety: as these wokers are here illegally, they can't complain about working conditions and the erosion of safety of the workplace.

This all goes without bringing up the safety to us by having such lax border control.

I'm not a fan of many unions (I believe they've out-grown their usefulness in many regards, and DO cause corporations to seek out cheaper labor alternatives), but I do find these policies contradictory, difficult for the lower and lower middle-class, and dangerous.

Big Train
03-17-2005, 12:19 AM
Punk,

Not taking anything away from you, but because this issue is so broad reaching and emotional for so many, I chose to limit my comments to the original posters area: finance. The point I'm trying to illustrate is that they don't just come here to "take away" from the system. Which is why I said "let's paint the full picture".

A full citizen may be able to earn more, provided their education is such to earn a higher wage. The majority of the jobs they do are manual in nature and in actuality allow full citizens more opportunity to make more money. For example, a two income household where the nanny is able to do things the mother can't (pick up the kids, watch the baby, tend to the house), while the mother is out working more hours at a much higher wage. Who is making out in that scenario, which is more common than you think (all of my neighbors for example)?

We can argue immigration and border control in another thread (which I am for BTW, if done correctly).

academic punk
03-17-2005, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Big Train

A full citizen may be able to earn more, provided their education is such to earn a higher wage. The majority of the jobs they do are manual in nature and in actuality allow full citizens more opportunity to make more money. For example, a two income household where the nanny is able to do things the mother can't (pick up the kids, watch the baby, tend to the house), while the mother is out working more hours at a much higher wage. Who is making out in that scenario, which is more common than you think (all of my neighbors for example)?

Yes, but then they'll never be able to become head of homeland security!

Jano
03-17-2005, 01:40 AM

It just pisses me off.

If that can make you feel better,it's a lot worse in here so don't feel lonely.We get screw big time in my country also!!

frets5150
03-17-2005, 02:38 AM
One got caught :D

Big Train
03-17-2005, 03:18 AM
I imagine that's how Bernard Kerik feels now that he lost his Homeland Security job because of not paying taxes on an illegal nanny..

Owned indeed..

Seshmeister
03-17-2005, 07:40 AM
Mexicans are more often Republican voters.

Thats what this is really about.

BigBadBrian
03-17-2005, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

:rolleyes: Somehow I knew this would turn racial. Let it be the haggis eater to be the one. :cool:

LoungeMachine
03-17-2005, 09:14 AM
I get pissed when I have to go out in the fields and pick my own produce

I get pissed when I have to mow my own lawn

I get pissed when I check into a Hotel and have to clean my own room

I get pissed when I have to wash my own car

I get pissed when I have to make my own Filet-o-fish

Big Train
03-17-2005, 01:00 PM
Sesh,

Your view must be excellent..you see all kinds of things nobody over here on the ground can see..

Nitro Express
03-17-2005, 01:18 PM
If we need cheap labor here that nobody will do, fine, give them a work visa like Germany does. As soon as the visa is void, they cannot work and they will be deported.

Our fucking country is under attack and we still let people stream in here. We learned nothing from 9/11. How many times will it have to happen before we fuckin wake up.

Nitro Express
03-17-2005, 01:20 PM
The funny thing is the people who used to make the beds, mow the lawns, clean the houses no longer have the incentive to do it because they can make more collecting welfare. The Mexicans and others fill the void. Also, my taxes go to keep people on the welfare dole. Maybe welfare is the bigger problem. Lets take it all away. Starvation is a good motivator.

Big Train
03-17-2005, 01:23 PM
So what is your REAL problem with immigrants?

THis is a question I ask a lot because people mix and match a whole bunch of thing s in their hatred for immigrants.

Is it the security fears?

Is it the fear they will replace you or water down your job?

Do you not like that they provide these critical services all over this country?

Do you straight not like the people? Offended by them?

Is it the taxes you pay? The benefits you percieve they are getting you are not?

Afraid one will marry your daughter?

FORD
03-17-2005, 03:45 PM
Surprising questions coming from a self-identified "neocon".

I think your years in LA have made you a closet Liberal ;)

Seshmeister
03-17-2005, 04:26 PM
Sesh,

Your view must be excellent..you see all kinds of things nobody over here on the ground can see..

I heard some commentator say it during the election but I've just checked the figures and he was talking shit.

Sorry about that.

The rarest of things an inaccurate post by me...:)

Cheers!

:gulp:

Big Train
03-17-2005, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by FORD

I'm just following what you have called me.

It is just an issue close to where I live on a number of levels..

LoungeMachine
03-17-2005, 07:36 PM

Our fucking country is under attack and we still let people stream in here. We learned nothing from 9/11. How many times will it have to happen before we fuckin wake up.

What are you worried about?

Didn't you hear Dick Cheney during the campaign?

As long as the country voted for them, we are all safe:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
03-17-2005, 07:39 PM

B.T. may hang out NEAR the closet, but by no means IN it.

He's a Progressive with serious Libertarian overtones:D

In other words, he's one of us:cool:

Big Train
03-17-2005, 07:51 PM
Whoa...

Lounge that may work for men who are "curious" who you run into in the park, but not me...:)

I am a Republican who has lived in "blue states" for the majority of my life. Living there, seeing the libs work, has MADE me a Republican. I was independent for awhile in college, but see the value in being Republican (although nothing is absolute and I do disagree with a lot of issues).

Living in LA, being married to a first generation Mexican American and living among them, I see a lot of things you just can't see from the Midwest. I'm right in the midst of it, on the East Side of LA. I know the good, the bad and the ugly.

The debate on immigration isn't real on either side of the aisle, because there is so much people are afraid to talk about or won't talk about because the issue is mixed with all the best gunpowder : Racism, Nationalism, Terrorism and fear all cloud the issue and prevent a real dialogue from taking place.

I'm just all for keeping it real and discussing each piece of it as seperate issues, which they are.

All the tripe I hear people spew mostly is just mental masturbation that makes you feel good but does nothing for the problems.

Seshmeister
03-17-2005, 08:25 PM
Mexican terrorists?

Jeez this fake terrorist fear thing has got people insane.

GAR
03-17-2005, 09:08 PM
I'm not saying anything about illegal immigration, I'm just saying let's paint a complete picture.

I say, catch every illegal alien you can, and put them in a concentration camp.

I say, fuckin' BUST them! Make it a federal offense, throw them on a work farm then deport them AT ALL COSTS.

Fuck em. Fuck all 'em. I lost enough in jobs and money to lying cheating stealing wetbacks to know it's more than MY bad attitude coloring the true perception of the matter: at least with Mexicans we can just dump 'em off over the boarder.

I liked the idea of digging a huge concrete ditch across the border. That would solve alot of wetbacking pollos and dope donkeying into the country.

GAR
03-17-2005, 09:11 PM
Mexican terrorists?

Jeez this fake terrorist fear thing has got people insane.

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/03/14/lockerbie.appeal/index.html

Pan Am 103 was in your backyard there, right?

Nitro Express
03-18-2005, 12:00 AM
Fake terrorist fears? Have you been living under a rock? Just feel lucky they went after big targets like sky scrapers and govt. buildings last time. A smart terrorist would use his scarce resources to go after targets that have more of an impact. The western US has been in drought conditions. Someone could easily organize a group of people to set forrest and range fires all at once. Theres no way all of them could be put out and the damage would be huge.

Strategically placed sniper teams could bring whole cities to a complete stop. This could be done withe very few people.

Hitting key infastructure like gas and oil pipelines, refineries, key bridges could brings the whole country to a stop and could easily be done by a small number of terrorists.

Whole countries in Africa have been taken over by 300 guerillas using simple weapons like assult rifles and RPG's.

It doesn't take a lot of people to turn a country like the US into what's going on in Iraq. Leaving open unchecked borders just lets them in and now we know they want to do the type of activities listed above. We have learned nothing and yes they will hit us again.

Nothing has blown up since 9/11 here yet. Maybe our security measures have worked or maybe the terrorists are smart enough to bid their time and let us fall into a false sense of security again. People are already in a false sense of security.

Seshmeister
03-18-2005, 12:14 AM
Everyone in the US is acting like a big gay lily livered coward including fucking Dave Lee Roth.

Pathetic.

1 terrorist attack in 4 years and you are all shitting yourselves.

Homos.

Cheers!

Nitro Express
03-18-2005, 01:05 AM
How would you feel if Scottish airliners were hijacked and flown into populated buildings? Almost as many people were killed in 9/11 as Pearl Harbor and most were civilians. One of the worst terrorist attacks in history bub. Who are you calling pussies, we went after the fucks. Brave Americans risk their lives and die everyday trying to make terrorism less of a threat. You may not agree on the method but calling us pussies is laughable.

Big Train
03-18-2005, 02:12 AM
As usual, Sesh's view from the cheap seats is blocked by the pole he sits behind...

Gar, nice way to add to the conversation. I'm sure your 2nd grade logic teacher is impressed. Just cause you lost your job working fries to an immigrant, you just got to get over it..

Nitro, can you prioritize the following for me, so I can get a better sense of what the core of your issue is:

s it the security fears?

Do you not like that they provide these critical services all over this country?

Is it the taxes you pay? The benefits you percieve they are getting you are not?

kentuckyklira
03-18-2005, 07:51 AM

I think your years in LA have made you a closet Liberal ;) I´m afraid I have to agree with BigTrain 100 % here.

The big picture is, in the USA as well as here in Europe, there´s lots of stuff that won´t get done if there weren´t any people around prepared to do it at ridiculously low wages.

Looking out of my window I have to say, "doesn´t look like the end of the world to me"!

Nickdfresh
03-18-2005, 08:34 AM
As usual, Sesh's view from the cheap seats is blocked by the pole he sits behind...

Gar, nice way to add to the conversation. I'm sure your 2nd grade logic teacher is impressed. Just cause you lost your job working fries to an immigrant, you just got to get over it..

Nitro, can you prioritize the following for me, so I can get a better sense of what the core of your issue is:

s it the security fears?

You're on a roll BT, I'm glad you are hear to offer sanity on this topic since people don't have a clue as to how integral these people are to the economy.

academic punk
03-18-2005, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira

The big picture is, in the USA as well as here in Europe, there´s lots of stuff that won´t get done if there weren´t any people around prepared to do it at ridiculously low wages.

Well, that's a matter of citizens realizing that necessity is the mother of invention. I have friends who have master degrees who can't land work in the field that they would've liked to have, and are currently mowing lawns.

The work will get done. Why? Because people will need the work.

Of course, for the most part, the illegal immigrants are NOT doing these small little individual jobs like housekeeping, nannying, etc. They are working in factories, plants, and offices. Unions and the middle class are crumbling as a result. It's sort of like outsourcing...within the countries borders.

And it needs mending.

Satan
03-18-2005, 09:08 AM
Everyone in the US is acting like a big gay lily livered coward including fucking Dave Lee Roth.

Pathetic.

1 terrorist attack in 4 years and you are all shitting yourselves.

Homos.

Cheers!

It's their pathetic media, Sesh. They're programmed to fear anything and everything 666 hours a day, 666 days a year. The stuff Nitro is spewing comes straight off a FAUX News script.

Don't ever let them take the BBC or the Guardian, Sesh!

Big Train
03-18-2005, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by academic punk
Of course, for the most part, the illegal immigrants are NOT doing these small little individual jobs like housekeeping, nannying, etc. They are working in factories, plants, and offices. Unions and the middle class are crumbling as a result. It's sort of like outsourcing...within the countries borders.

For Real? That's news to me..I'd love to see some hard numbers indicating that.

CRAVE FOR DAVE
05-26-2005, 06:13 AM
Here's another pisser:

Legal Aliens that come here get $10,000 plus other freebies when they come here..........:gun:

Nickdfresh
05-26-2005, 08:37 AM
Such as...?

Dr. Love
05-26-2005, 08:42 AM

Illegal aliens can't vote.

academic punk
05-26-2005, 08:44 AM
For Real? That's news to me..I'd love to see some hard numbers indicating that.

Only just now saw this. Of course, it's IMPOSSIBLE to get hard numbers. Why? They're here illegally! They're undocumented and unaccounted for! It's not like illegal immigrants or the factories that employ them are filling out census or W-2 forms!

Big Train
05-26-2005, 10:47 AM
They are paying payroll. There are no hard numbers?

The truth is most are working minimum or close to minimum wage positions.

FORD
05-26-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Such as...?

Such as another AOL alias necroposting and stirring up the shit?:confused:

FORD
05-26-2005, 10:58 AM

And many of them are paid under the table, which means no taxes for them or their employers. Unless they get caught.

Big Train
05-26-2005, 11:01 AM
Getting paid=payroll, whether or not they are reporting it, they still have records of who they paid and how much.

LoungeMachine
05-26-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Illegal aliens can't vote.

Except in Ohio:rolleyes:

FORD
05-26-2005, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Except in Ohio:rolleyes:

And Florida (provided they're right wing Cubans)

FORD
05-26-2005, 11:12 AM
Getting paid=payroll, whether or not they are reporting it, they still have records of who they paid and how much.

But how would they provide such numbers without getting in deep shit with the IRS, along with other state & federal agencies?

That being the case, I don't know how you could depend on the numbers.

Big Train
05-26-2005, 11:38 PM
I'm just countering punk's assertion that it is IMPOSSIBLE to guage. I'd say it is difficult, but certainly not impossible.

It is basically a thing you need to eyeball, but being that i live on the East Side of Los Angeles and work in Beverly Hills, I see a lot of mexicans and the majority certainly are not working in higher paying jobs.

academic punk
05-26-2005, 11:48 PM

It is basically a thing you need to eyeball, but being that i live on the East Side of Los Angeles and work in Beverly Hills, I see a lot of mexicans and the majority certainly are not working in higher paying jobs.

Which is my point: a great majority are working OFF the books. They're paid cash from the boss's pocket or at best from the petty cash drawers. they're certainly not receiving a check from corporate.

They're not documented, they're not making a steady salary, they're not receiving insurance or any benefits. one day they're picking strawberries, and then very likely no ability to find work for a month. and if they are working, if anyone were to ask, "does this guy work for you?" the foreman, the supervisor, the CEO all answer, "Never heard or seen this guy beofre in my life". even they'd answer "I don't work here". why? 'cause they want to keep their job.

Eric Schlosser (most known for Fats food Nation) has a couple of books that discuss the illegal immigrant situation in detail - with no real partisan leaning (he does discuss the downside of the illegal immigrant situation...but he does also write about how it has reached a point where a great deal of our countries industries would collapse with the dependence that has grown on the wages that the companies save by hiring illegals.

Big Train
05-26-2005, 11:58 PM
Well, I'm in total agreement there.

I think it is a very serious issue and one that is very personal to me. It bothers me that both countries are benefitting from the suffering of these people. Read my post on the first page. It is a really sad situation. It is purely economic and I feel people put WAY to many other things into the issue that dont belong there. It is purely a $ thing.

academic punk
05-27-2005, 12:01 AM
It is purely a $ thing.

Always was, always will be. Including and especially for the immigrants!

DLR'sCock
05-27-2005, 01:07 AM
Whoa...

Lounge that may work for men who are "curious" who you run into in the park, but not me...:)

I am a Republican who has lived in "blue states" for the majority of my life. Living there, seeing the libs work, has MADE me a Republican. I was independent for awhile in college, but see the value in being Republican (although nothing is absolute and I do disagree with a lot of issues).

Living in LA, being married to a first generation Mexican American and living among them, I see a lot of things you just can't see from the Midwest. I'm right in the midst of it, on the East Side of LA. I know the good, the bad and the ugly.

The debate on immigration isn't real on either side of the aisle, because there is so much people are afraid to talk about or won't talk about because the issue is mixed with all the best gunpowder : Racism, Nationalism, Terrorism and fear all cloud the issue and prevent a real dialogue from taking place.

I'm just all for keeping it real and discussing each piece of it as seperate issues, which they are.

All the tripe I hear people spew mostly is just mental masturbation that makes you feel good but does nothing for the problems.

No, it's simple. Over 3 MILLION ILLEGAL immigrants from Mexico, ILLEGALLY come into this country every year. How many ILLEGAL immigrants are there? 30 , 40, 50 MILLION??? When is enough enough? Or too much??? 3 million a year....add it up kiddies....

I mean really...

You should see the ER every night....guy's drunk and getting in fights, and women who are pregnant and waste the ER time by wanting to get an ultrasound just so they can see if the baby is a boy or girl....They call those babies, "anchor babies"....btw....the illegals make sure to get pregnant fast...

DLR'sCock
05-27-2005, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by academic punk
Well, that's a matter of citizens realizing that necessity is the mother of invention. I have friends who have master degrees who can't land work in the field that they would've liked to have, and are currently mowing lawns.

The work will get done. Why? Because people will need the work.

And it needs mending.

yep....

DLR'sCock
05-27-2005, 01:11 AM

If illegal, then even or most likely below minimum wage....

BigBadBrian
05-27-2005, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
If illegal, then even or most likely below minimum wage....

Except if working as a nanny for a Hollywood bigshot or a political outcast. :rolleyes:

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/15381.jpg

Big Train
05-27-2005, 09:52 AM
well which is it cock? working for minimum wage or working in an office,which you gave a wholehearted "Yup" to Punk.

Hardrock69
08-16-2005, 12:15 AM
I have nothing against LEGAL immigrants.

HOWEVER, Imigra needs to round up everyone who cannot prove they are in this coury illegally and SHIP THEM THE FUCK BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM!

If they want to come here, fine. Fill out the fucking paperwork, and WAIT YOUR FUCKING TURN!!!

I could say "Fucking Wetbacks", but it is not solely their fault.

CHIMPZILLA REFUSES TO SEAL THE BORDER WITH MEXICO!!!!

He complains about "terr-ism" and how "terr-rists" must be stopped at all costs, yet he refuses to stop people from illegally coming into this country. NOT ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE MEXICANS!!!

Just another reason whey OUR GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO BE REPLACED!!!

Big Train
08-16-2005, 03:11 AM
I read somewhere recently where they did a study and said it would cost 49 Billion a year to do what you just proposed. Is that really a sensible solution. Are there any alternatives in your mind?

Is there!!!!!!!!!!!! (Just like using exclamation points)

Angel
08-16-2005, 02:33 PM
How would you feel if Scottish airliners were hijacked and flown into populated buildings? Almost as many people were killed in 9/11 as Pearl Harbor and most were civilians. One of the worst terrorist attacks in history bub. Who are you calling pussies, we went after the fucks. Brave Americans risk their lives and die everyday trying to make terrorism less of a threat. You may not agree on the method but calling us pussies is laughable.

Why don't you go after the fucking terrorists then? Their names are Bush; Cheney; and Rice. I believe you know where to find them.

Brave Americans die EVERYDAY? Actually, yes, that is true. Brave American soldiers who were DUPED by your govt. I wonder how many of your deceased are kids that signed up post-911 to fight terrorism? Meanwhile, your allies are the ones going after the REAL terrorists in Afghanistan.

BigBadBrian
08-16-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Angel
Why don't you go after the fucking terrorists then? Their names are Bush; Cheney; and Rice. I believe you know where to find them.

Brave Americans die EVERYDAY? Actually, yes, that is true. Brave American soldiers who were DUPED by your govt. I wonder how many of your deceased are kids that signed up post-911 to fight terrorism? Meanwhile, your allies are the ones going after the REAL terrorists in Afghanistan.

Canadian apathy is going to get you killed. Sorry. :(

Hardrock69
08-16-2005, 03:53 PM
I read somewhere recently where they did a study and said it would cost 49 Billion a year to do what you just proposed. Is that really a sensible solution. Are there any alternatives in your mind?

Is there!!!!!!!!!!!! (Just like using exclamation points)

Yes. Take all the money spent on waste, corruption, and the futile "War On Drugs" and devote it to enforcing immigration laws for a change.

Angel
08-16-2005, 06:43 PM
Not likely, although I do shudder to think what Cheney has up his sleeve when he comes to visit our oil patch next month.

You closet Liberal, you. ;)

Big Train
08-17-2005, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Yes. Take all the money spent on waste, corruption, and the futile "War On Drugs" and devote it to enforcing immigration laws for a change.

Interesting critical thinking there...take all the corruption and waste being spent on one futile opertation and transfer it to another...enlightening.

Big Train
08-21-2005, 01:10 PM
BUMP...

Big Train
08-21-2005, 03:04 PM
I guess that's it then. The best response anyone can come up with is put up a big fence and waste billions of dollars catching people, who will just start fresh in the morning...

Nickdfresh
08-21-2005, 05:27 PM
Let it all out man. Just don't forget to mention the billions in goods and services they purchase every year with the "illegal" money. In addition, the subsidy they supply by working for cheap wages, providing services the middle class could otherwise not afford (daycare, landscaping, construction crews, acgriculture and on and on..). These services also apply to thousands of corporations who could not compete as well (i.e. pay higher salaries to other workers) without these workers doing what they do for next to nothing.

A very good post right there...We save billions in the cost of products and services these people provide every year....

If only there were some way to expedite a work visa ID Card and screen the illegals coming here to work hard from the potential trouble makers, that would be a start. I think the best source of info regarding potential terrorists entering this country isn't through lazy, incompetent fuckwits like NightCocksucker, but through illegals that would gladly keep tabs on suspicious assholes only because they know a wall will go up along the border if something does happen.

Nickdfresh
08-21-2005, 05:29 PM
zDupe post. This thing is slow today...