PDA

View Full Version : A recap of what happenned yesterday

FORD
03-17-2005, 09:13 AM
A house committee killed the investigation into JimmyJeff GannonGuckert. They are good brownshirts. And they knew exactly what they were doing. 6 or 7 Democratic reps did not even show up for the vote. Hope they investigate the hell out of steroids in baseball. Yeah, that's important!

Paul Wolfowitz of PNAC was sent to be head of the World Bank. Iraq is going so well :rolleyes: Wolfoshit is on record of saying that Iraq will pay for itself. He said something like, "Iraq might cost us only 1 or 2 Billion dollars." The oil would pay for everything. Is this guy qualified to run a piggie bank, let alone the World Bank. Bono, please reconsider!

For money alone we are going to forever change one of the last intact ecosystems in the world (last place in the world where large herds of grazing animals migrate as they have done since the end of the Wisconsin ice age.) The oil will be sold to Japan at a profit. It will have no effect on our energy budget. But it will add to global warming. The Governor of Alaska's kid stood on the senate floor and lied. She said up to 30 years worth of oil was in ANWR ...... USGS said 6 months. (U.S. Geological Survey)

Junior held a press conference that made his debates look like great moments in public speaking (widders & doodie = widows and duty)
He stuttered, made shit up, hmmmmed and hawwwed , and when things got tough he said that their was not enough oxygen in the room and split. But the press will not play the 95% of his conference when he looked like an idiot. He also said something about G. Washington, history in the future, and he reads books (yeah right)
God damn, he is an idiot.

And our "liberal" media will not touch any of this .........

Oh yeah... Robert Blake got away with murder and Scott Peterson didn't. Can't forget that.

ODShowtime
03-17-2005, 10:01 AM
good times.

supposedly Alaska's oil will contribute up to 2% of our demand.

McCarrens
03-17-2005, 10:37 AM
Well, Ford, why don't you go ahead and cry about it? That will make as much difference as you making all this ficticious BCE shit up.

Maybe you should jump on the anti-depressant bandwagon. Because it looks like even all the foolish delusions you create about the state of the world will not stop Bush from going down as one the greatest presidents and world leaders EVER!

LoungeMachine
03-17-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by McCarrens

Because it looks like even all the foolish delusions you create about the state of the world will not stop Bush from going down as one the greatest presidents and world leaders EVER!

You and Jeff Guckert sure have alot in common ;)

You have got to be the dumbest fucking moron I've ever come across in these forums. And that's saying something considering the mental bottom-feeders like katy/jester/Lou

One of the greatest world leaders EVER ??????

:rolleyes:

You've crossed over to BEYOND stupid.

ODShowtime
03-17-2005, 10:54 AM
Because it looks like even all the foolish delusions you create about the state of the world will not stop Bush from going down as one the greatest presidents and world leaders EVER!

Dude, I'm in your crappy state right now and I can see where you get your messed up point of view.

Bama country. There's something to be proud of... :rolleyes:

what up LM? :cool:

Guitar Shark
03-17-2005, 11:04 AM

Please tell me you aren't really this obtuse.

FORD is the king of foolish delusions, for sure, but calling Bush one of the greatest presidents and world leaders of all time? That's the worst delusion I've heard in a long time.

LoungeMachine
03-17-2005, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime

what up LM? :cool:

Just amazed at the IQ level of the average Busheep.

McCracker is always good for a laugh.

Make sure to delouse and burn all clothing after leaving 'Bama. We don't want any of that spreading, OD:D

Nickdfresh
03-17-2005, 11:06 AM
ABC ran a "package" on more of Bush's propaganda disguised as news campaign last night. I'll post the link in a second:

LoungeMachine
03-17-2005, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Please tell me you aren't really this obtuse.

We'll now wait while McCracker runs to mom's bookshelf and looks up the word obtuse

tick

tick

tick

LoungeMachine
03-17-2005, 11:10 AM
Back on Topic.

FORD has nailed it.

The so-called "Liberal" media is a joke. They're asleep at the switch.

Our own Dems are cashing in.

Anyone who thinks Anwar will make a SQUAT of difference in oil resources or prices in this country is dumber than McCracker.

McCarrens
03-17-2005, 12:16 PM
Awww, are all the babies cranky?

Do they need a nap?

Maybe when they wake up they'll realize just how liberal the media is and how correct all my previous comments are.

ODShowtime
03-17-2005, 12:33 PM
Awww, are all the babies cranky?

Do they need a nap?

Maybe when they wake up they'll realize just how liberal the media is and how correct all my previous comments are.

Maybe in 'bama country they're correct, but not in the reality-based world.

Phil theStalker
03-17-2005, 12:55 PM
Well, Ford, why don't you go ahead and cry about it? That will make as much difference as you making all this ficticious BCE shit up.

Maybe you should jump on the anti-depressant bandwagon. Because it looks like even all the foolish delusions you create about the state of the world will not stop Bush from going down as one the greatest presidents and world leaders EVER!
I shiver everytime someone says this guy's going to be know as the "greatest."

I know a 50ish black woman who said to me that Bill was "the greatest President we've ever had" when Billy Bubba was Pres. selling NUCLEAR REACTORS TO N. KOREA, selling and STEALING SUPER COMPUTERS TO CHINA and LASER MISSLE NAVIGATION TECHNOLOGY including MRV's (for multiple warheads) they were 30 years behind the U.S. on and including SIGNING, PROMOTING, PUSHING, AND PASSING the Republican NAFTA bill which closed her Ohio Ford Motor Company plant -- and all the other manufacturing plants in the U.S., that "BIG SUCKING SOUND" Ross Perot is quoted as warning about.

Oh yeh, he's "great."

Yeh, that's her "great" boy Billy.

This black woman was like you, spewing her pablum for her Rainbow Democatic party leader who sold her out, lost her job (U.A.W. DISSOLVES Local 425, etc, with each plant closing) to NAFTA when Ford invested in new plants in Mexico ($3.5 Bil in China alone).

But not for her job.

Yeh, you guys are both right. Your guys are the "greatest" ever and you'll both live to reget it.

She already has.

You're next, dude.

I'm not wrong.

It's later than you, and the black folks who say "Clinton is da best Presydent we'd eva had," THINK!

Probably because you two don't think along with your millions of non-thinking, knee JERK brothers and sisters.

Like those U.A.W. workers waving happily at their Clinton while their jobs are being shipped over seas, and to our swore enemies such as RED China.

And you're both in the company of millions -- and THAT scares me and mandates I stock pile my ammo.

:spank:

McCarrens
03-17-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
Maybe in 'bama country they're correct, but not in the reality-based world.

I love how the libs seem to think any state that supports isn't part of the "real world."

McCarrens
03-17-2005, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker

And you're both in the company of millions -- and THAT scares me.

What scares me is that I waste time reading your posts.

I've seen the way you post in this and other Roth forums throughout the site. Why do you think you are of any worth and contribute anything to society?

Loser.

DLR'sCock
03-17-2005, 01:08 PM
Dark dark days will get darker.

McCarrens
03-17-2005, 01:09 PM
People have been saying that since the dawn of time.

Phil theStalker
03-17-2005, 01:17 PM
What scares me is that I waste time reading your posts.

I've seen the way you post in this and other Roth forums throughout the site. Why do you think you are of any worth and contribute anything to society?

Loser.
I have a shrink for 15 years.

That means I don't have any pressures and anxiety about worrying what my worth is as you do worry about things like that.

Go see a shrink.

It's later than you think.

PAY TO PLAY
Hunter S. Thompson, Larry King, GH Bushy, GW Bushy, Dems blackmailed
THE HOUSE I LIVE IN

Phil theStalker
03-17-2005, 01:22 PM
People have been saying that since the dawn of time.
And the dark days came on them ALL, Mac.

And the dark days have been with us again while we played like we had lives that had meanings.

McCarrens
03-17-2005, 01:26 PM
You don't have any fears or worries about what people think of you because you go see a shrink?

Then you could shit ona table in a restaurant and think nothing of it because you wouldn't care about the surprised gasps and muffled exclamations of those also dining the same establishment?

I always throught shrinks were for people that weren't capable of handling their own problems. And, buddy, if you've been going to one for 15 years you must have a shitload of problems.

Perhaps you should find a new shrink. Or a good phone sex line.

Anything to get you off this "It later than you think" kick.

Repeating that phrase doesn't make you look smarter or insightful. It just makes you look like someone who can only think of one sentence.

Phil theStalker
03-17-2005, 01:32 PM
You don't have any fears or worries about what people think of you because you go see a shrink?

Then you could shit ona table in a restaurant and think nothing of it because you wouldn't care...
There's no need to read anymore of this.

If it's legal I can do it with no anxiety. In fact, I'd enjoy it!

Shitting on a table is illegal so I wouldn't do it, but if it was legal and I needed to take a shit and I did that I can do it without any anxiety about the "gasps."

I'm not modest or neurotic.

I was like that before I got my shrink.

I've got a shrink, because my cop dad beat the living shit out of me and I have a short fuse with a bad temper.

Do you wanna find dat out, loverboy?

This system right now is going to end.

And the next level is going to be worse.

Phil theStalker
03-17-2005, 01:37 PM
P.S.

It's later thank you think.

Why change one word of the same sentence if it's truth?

Like with the bible.

How many "Timothy 3:15" do you see at football games?

Why do they keep repeating that O1NE liner?

I dunno.

And I know now you don't know either.

It's really nice to chat with you t2oday, Mac.

Even though you do not have the time, because...

it's later than you think.

Phil theStalker
03-17-2005, 01:42 PM
I always throught shrinks were for people that weren't capable of handling their own problems. And, buddy, if you've been going to one for 15 years you must have a shitload of problems.
My problem's dead.

My cop dad who kicked the living shit out of me died, but I'm still alive with a short fuse and a bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad temper and that's a shitload of problems for YOU.

McCarrens
03-17-2005, 02:02 PM
Are you trying to do, intimidate me over a message board?

What are you, 15?

You're a joke.

Phil theStalker
03-17-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Junior held a press conference that made his debates look like great moments in public speaking (widders & doodie = widows and duty)
He stuttered...,
Institutions like Havard and Yale are the Marine Corps of colleges.

You don't go into the Marines and come out the same.

And you don't go to Yale and come out talking like that.

This guy is totally unqualified to be President of the United States of America.

But there he sits, and giving orders where captains of nuclear powered aircraft carriers navigate their firepower and men die and civilians are so much "collateral damage."

McCarrens
03-17-2005, 02:16 PM
Institutions like Havard and Yale are the Marine Corps of colleges.

<I>Uh, no. The Marine Corps of colleges is the various educational institutions run by the U.S. Marine Corp.</I>

You don't go into the Marines and come out the same.

And you don't go to Yale and come out talking like that.

<I>Like how? With a Texas/Southern accent? I didn't know Yale had a program that robs your speech of any kind of individual inflection.</I>

This guy is totally unqualified to be President of the United States of America.

</I>The American voters think differently. They have twice now.</I>

But there he sits, and giving orders where captains of nuclear powered aircraft carriers navigate their firepower and men die and civilians are so much "collateral damage."

<I>No U.S. captain of any kind of nuclear anything has died i this war.</I>

There you go again with that foolish line. Perhaps youshould go to your shrink and talk with him about your probelms, ask for a new line and new meds and then tell him how you threatened me over the Internet a while back.

You lose, son. You're a J-O-K-E.

Phil theStalker
03-17-2005, 02:32 PM
There you go again with that foolish line. Perhaps youshould go to your shrink and talk with him about your probelms, ask for a new line and new meds and then tell him how you threatened me over the Internet a while back.

You lose, son. You're a J-O-K-E. I don't remember threatening you "a while back," but I can threaten you right now if you'd like me t2o and make it official f4or da cops.

Like Paul's line "the movement you need is on your shoulder" I don't need to explain my meaning to you.

John said to Paul, "Don't change that line, I know what you mean!" It's Beatle history.

That's more history than GW knows.

McCarrens
03-17-2005, 02:54 PM
My problem's dead.

My cop dad who kicked the living shit out of me died, but I'm still alive with a short fuse and a bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad temper and that's a shitload of problems for YOU.

See, trying to threaten and intimidate me. That was what, seven posts up? How quickly your memory fades...

Phil theStalker
03-17-2005, 02:55 PM
[I]No U.S. captain of any kind of nuclear anything has died i this war.
I DIDN'T DIE, I DIDN'T KILL ANYBODY

I will tell you about your heaven.

The men who put the spark plugs in the aircraft that killed thousands of innocent civilains can say they never died and they never killed anybody.

They will not enter their heaven without meeting the souls of the children and women killed by those aircraft they did work on.

Our lives touch many lives. All of this knowledge must be taught to the sinning soul before it can enter into heaven.

I thank your G-d who has confused you with his little partner in cosmic crimes against humanity, Mr. Diablo, that I don't believe in your heaven either.

It's a weak arguement.

Your lord loves the devil, because he let's the devil beat the shit out of you, or your brother or sister who you don't even know was abducted into child sex slavery by your G-d's partner in crime.

They're a nice team, G-d and Diablo.

They can go to hell, the dump, I don't care.

My god would never put up with a diablo.

My god is all powerful.

And my god doesn't need a shrink because I don't type his name with a capital letter.

My god is the real god, unless I'm god then you're screwed.

If I'm god I get t2o forget about you and you'll stop typing to me.

If I'm god the only reason you are typing to me is because I've created you to type to me.

Look around.

Are you really real?

If a tree falls in the forest do you hear it?

If your car breaks down can you fix it?

McCarrens
03-17-2005, 03:04 PM
What little sense I can make out of that (call your shrink NOW, you're having an episode!) makes it seems like anyone who was ever in the U.S. military should feel bad that anyone has ever died in combat with the U.S.

Going on that, should someone that works at Ford feel bad when a drunk driver kills someone with a Focus?

Should the miners that minded the metal that car was made out of cry when they hear the news of the death and feel guilty for it?

Should the people who grew the food the miner's ate feel...

Man, fuck. Your logic (what little there is of it) is totally flawed and there is not point in arguing it.

Phil theStalker
03-17-2005, 03:06 PM
See, trying to threaten and intimidate me. That was what, seven posts up? How quickly your memory fades...
Call da Highway Patrol.

You added the idea of intimidation.

I only gave you the facts.

If you FEEL intimidated by the facts then that says more about you than about me.

If you can't handle that then I don't know how you are going to handle the next level, but good luck t2o you.

IT'S LATER THAN YOU THINK
LOOK AT REALITY

Phil theStalker
03-17-2005, 03:16 PM
What little sense I can make out of that (call your shrink NOW, you're having an episode!) makes it seems like anyone who was ever in the U.S. military should feel bad that anyone has ever died in combat with the U.S.
O1nce again, Mac, you inject something that wasn't there.

I never said U.S. exclusively. The U.S. has no exclusiveness to a guy installing a military aircraft spark plug to kill somebody innocent.

That's reckless.

O1ne simple word your G-d knows: R-E-C-K-L-E-S-S.

Yep, y'know it's later than you think, Mac.

McCarrens
03-17-2005, 03:20 PM
Okay, what I wrote stands true for any military, not just the U.S.

And again, I don't think someone installinga spark plug should be deemed responsible for killing someone.

That's like saying the man who invented the gun is responsible for every deadly shooting, ever.

Phil theStalker
03-17-2005, 03:38 PM
That's like saying the man who invented the gun is responsible for every deadly shooting, ever.
It's not like that at all.

I didn't say the "man who invented spark plugs is going t hell" even though that may be true.

Or the guys and gals who brew the beers what cause the drunk driving deaths.

You don't blame the guys and gals who make the Firestone tires if the tire kills an entire family in a Ford Explorer rollover unless the person who made and sold the tires knew they were defective.

Did Ford engineers know better than to tell in the Explorer Owner's manuel to DEFLATE THE TIRES below what the tire manufacturer limited? Ford engineers could have read it on the Firestone tire sidewall.

Did Firestone know Ford printed this instruction in their Exploer Owner's manuels to deflate their product to below Firestone's limit?

Who knows but your G-d.

Pray t2onght that G-d knows the truth to these questions and all of the questions of injustice to every living child of god and that god avenges these PROFITS F4OR DEATH people we have in Detroit, in Houston, and the pedophiles in Washington D.C., including the pedophiles IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

ty bushies

Your G-d has so much t2o correct and so many t2o bring justice t2o.

You have a busy god.

My god is bigger than your god and his cosmic business partner, Diablo.

Wait until you see my god kick the shit out of your god and his business partner diablo.

My god doesn't have time for those two and their followers.

You will see there is a bigger god than your tag-team gods in business t2ogether.

Then you will see a really mighty god.

And so will your god see a really mighty god.

My god doesn't promise anything.

My god is truth.

And the truth doesn't have to make any promises of a paradise of mansions in a heaven with angels and/or 72 virgins.

No promises.

Only truth.

BigBadBrian
03-17-2005, 03:54 PM

Then you will see a really mighty god.

And so will your god see a really mighty god.

My god doesn't promise anything.

My god is truth.

And the truth doesn't have to make any promises of a paradise of mansions in a heaven with angels and/or 72 virgins.

No promises.

Only truth.

:spank: PhillyDilly™ , your g-d is a wuss.

My GOD can beat up your g-d.

Call me at 867-5309 and we'll set up a match.

It's not later than you think.

It's really not.

:wow:

Phil theStalker
03-17-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
PhillyDilly™ , your g-d is a wuss.

My GOD can beat up your g-d.

Call me at 867-5309 and we'll set up a match.

It's not later than you think.

It's really not.

:wow:
Which o1ne are you?

The witness with the mansions or the o1ne with the 72 virgins.

Does anybody have the truth?

Just give me the truth.

LoungeMachine
03-17-2005, 10:24 PM

Should the people who grew the food the miner's ate feel...

Man, fuck. Your logic (what little there is of it) is totally flawed and there is not point in arguing it.

Award winning Journalist

:rolleyes:

scam failin
03-18-2005, 06:52 AM
phil the stalker is the only one on this roth forum who is balanced in his understanding.everything he is saying is true.most will find out much too late what is coming down fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil theStalker
03-20-2005, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by scam failin
phil the stalker is the only one on this roth forum who is balanced in his understanding.everything he is saying is true.most will find out much too late what is coming down fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Bushes are climbers. They have some ancestors, but no tangible talents to justify their being in U.S. politics up to two United States Presidents, father and son, except that they're climbers for higher ups who need these Bush climbers -- and all the rest of the criminal climbers.

And, they're doing their jobs. Everybody is talking about some Bush and nobody is talking about the higher ups. The higher ups are secret -- secret meetings, secret ROUND TABLE groups, and secret societies (they're very busy in secret). The higher ups are invisible. The higher ups are DEAD.

Since 9/11 in America the higher ups are on the top of the hit list of mankind to free humanity from their tyranny.

Debt equals slavery. The bible says so. ELVIS can tell you that.

The next war is going to be a war against this slavery upon mankind in the end.

People will be free to live from debt after this next world war. It will be a recognized human right for man inalienable from God.

Anyone, person, corporation who attempts to deal in debt with an individual man or a nation that will enslave them to the debtor will be violating this inalianable right from God not to be a slave to any MAN. (sic)

yaweh jehovah imnurah ra

I have just spoken in tongues.

TRANSLATION:

"And there won't be many people left."

And mankind will be free to grow and populate the earth again with new freedom and more freedom that God wished for man to have originally planned from the beginning of time.

These debtors who are causing these wars and making these profits will never enslave and own God's creation and mankind's place in it.

So it is written so it shall be.

Hardrock69
03-21-2005, 03:03 PM
Well this is all business as usual for the Republican party:

Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom Thurmond had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.

Republican activist Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.

Republican lobbyist Craig J. Spence organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.

Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.

Republican Congressman Donald "Buz" Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a minor and sentenced to one month in jail.

Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child porn charges.

Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children.

Republican activist Randal David Ankeney pleaded guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child.

Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a minor working as a congressional page.

Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his step daughter.

Republican governor Arnold Schwarzenegger had sex with a 16 year old when he was 28.

Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged with having sex with
a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.

Republican activist Marty Glickman (a.k.a. "Republican Marty"), was taken into custody by Florida police
on four counts of unlawful sexual activity with a juvenile and one count of delivering the drug LSD.

Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks, an advisor to a California assemblyman, was charged with
molesting a 12-year old boy and possession of child pornography.

Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having sex with his 12-year old baby sitter
and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were reported in the media.

Republican preacher Stephen White was arrested after allegedly offering $20 to a 14-year-old boy for
permission to perform oral sex on him.

Republican talk show host Jon Matthews of Houston was indicted for indecency with a child, including
exposing his genitals to a girl under the age of 17.

Republican anti-gay activist Earl "Butch" Kimmerling confessed to molesting an 8-year old girl after he
attempted to stop a gay couple from adopting her.

Republican Party leader Paul Ingram of Thurston County, Washington, pleaded guilty to six counts of
raping his daughters and served 14 years in federal prison.

Republican St. Louis Election Board official Kevin Coan was arrested and charged with trying to buy sex
from a 14-year-old girl whom he met on the Internet.

Republican politician Andrew Buhr, former committeeman for Hadley Township Missouri, was charged
with two counts of first degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.

Republican politician Keith Westmoreland, a Tennessee state representative, was arrested on seven felony
counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition to minors under 16 (i.e. exposing himself to children).

Republican anti-abortion activist John Allen Burt was charged with sexual misconduct involving a 15 year old girl.

Republican legislator, Richard Gardner, a Nevada state representative, admitted to molesting his two daughters.

Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography on his home computer
and was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison and fined $18,000.

Republican parole board officer and former Colorado state representative, Larry Jack Schwarz, was fired
after child pornography was found in his possession.

Republican strategist and Citadel Military College graduate Robin Vanderwall was convicted in Virginia on
five counts of soliciting sex from boys and girls over the internet.

President Bush is a fucking dumbass and it is only too bad that he has almost 4 more years in office. I hope that worthless cocksucker has a massive heart-attack and drops dead.

Hardrock69
03-21-2005, 03:08 PM
http://www.fathers.ca/political_elite_sex_rings.htm

Conspiracy of Silence, a documentary listed for viewing in TV Guide Magazine was to be aired on the Discovery Channel, on May 3, 1994. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washington D.C. for sex orgies.

Many children suffered the indignity of wearing nothing but their underwear and a number displayed on a piece of cardboard hanging from their necks when being auctioned off to foreigners in Las Vegas, Nevada and Toronto, Canada.

At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired. Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown persons who had ordered all copies destroyed.

A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired FBI Agent Ted L. Gunderson. While the video quality is not top grade, this tape is a blockbuster in what is revealed by the participants involved.

See for yourself...

Download CONSPIRACY OF SILENCE here (http://www.rense.com/1.imagesG/conspiracyofsilence2.wmv)

Hardrock69
03-21-2005, 03:26 PM
It is my humble opinion that the Republican Party is overrun by criminals and perverts, and it is a FACT there is MUCH evidence to back it up.

LINK (http://www.fathers.ca/political_elite_sex_rings.htm)

http://www.vote.org/silence/Urbom1.jpg

http://www.vote.org/silence/Urbom2.jpg

http://www.vote.org/silence/Decamp.jpg

FORD
03-21-2005, 03:44 PM
Perverted Paul Ingram.... now there's a name I never thought I'd see again. Sick fuck that he is.....

Hardrock69
03-21-2005, 03:45 PM
Interview with John DeCamp (http://geocities.com/bohemian_grove_dirt/index.html#franklin)

Nickdfresh
03-21-2005, 04:29 PM
Of course, when you're always preaching about morality, you're probably compensating for something. It's an old story really.

Hardrock69
03-22-2005, 02:32 AM
Skelly-tuns in dat kloset! WOOT!!!

ODShowtime
03-22-2005, 06:44 PM
they're a bunch of bums in the first place