Celebrity Hand Painted Guitars

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

Celebrity Hand Painted Guitars

Together with the extremely generous folks at Gibson Guitar and Guitar Center, I have enlisted the help of every celebrity I could get my hands on to personally finger-paint these beautiful guitars to auction off to the public. The event took place at the Gibson Showroom in Beverly Hills. Here is your chance to own a one-of-a-kind piece of rock history. Thank you for taking the time to check out these wonderful guitars.

Some pretty cool ones and some where the celebrity obviously considers their autograph "a work of art"...

The Maroon 5 Guitar...

See the rest HERE
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Eve's is of such disturbing contrast that I wanna eat her crotch for hours to reward her. I think she'd be quite a hoot!

Comment

• loss of fools
      Head Fluffer
      • Oct 2004

the brian wilson one is simple but cool

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

You don't think Eve's created an artistic statement about the subject of "love" in general?

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

I think it says "I never had any" and I'd like to assist her in a personal search, where together we shall find Reality and possibly a quiet booth afterwards at Chin Chin.

Comment

• Cathedral
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Well, there's a great way to turn a Paul ugly, lol.

Did anyone watch the video on that site?
            it kind of made me tear up a bit, but i'm emotionally weak lately so it wasn't tough to do.

Comment

Working...