PDA

View Full Version : Sun Online: JOE gets OWNED by the world

rustoffa
03-17-2005, 11:28 PM
I just read this fucked up article on the tabloid SUN website about JOE getting OWNED by the world.

Unfuckingbelievable.....the whole planet has apparently decided to OWN this motherfucker.

African bushmen hunted and OWNED him.

Starving Eskimos disregarded blubber in favor of OWNING this dipshit.

Fidel Castro has decided that a fucking coral reef has more intellectual ability than JOE and has decided to OWN the flistafuck.

Vladimeer Pootin has decided that efforts towards world peace are bullshit, and decided to OWN this dumbass.

Pygmy's in the South fucking Pacific have sworn off cannibalism in favor of OWNING this scurge of the non-civilized world.

You know those monoliths on Easter Island?

THEY HAVE SWORN OWNING YOU FUCKFACE!

The list goes on and on....

Man, that was crap....carte fucking blanche Joe.

Ask yourself.....is it worth it?

It can get alot more fucked up.

LoungeMachine
03-17-2005, 11:30 PM
I call shotgun.

buh-bye joey.

ALinChainz
03-18-2005, 12:01 AM
Joey just shit his pants.

Hardrock69
03-18-2005, 11:11 AM
Funny....I saw an article once where archaeologists had uncovered ancient pictographs at a 35,000-year-old dig in Outer Mongolia that prophesized this very thing....that somebody named Joe Thunder would someday be pwned by the entire human race....

Wow..Joe is so worthless that even the lowliest sub-human retards can claim pwnership of him...

:D

flappo
03-18-2005, 11:17 AM
when whales shit plankton faeces , even that owns him

Unchainme
09-20-2005, 08:21 PM
Ya know Coco the Gorilla, She finally learned the sign for "OWNED" and then pointed toward a picture of joe Thunder.

rustoffa
09-20-2005, 08:32 PM
damn....did I do that?

Unchainme
09-20-2005, 09:48 PM
Apparently The Whole Human Race has decided not to be affiliated with Thudner. Apparently Now he is considered not even human at this moment.

Hardrock69
09-20-2005, 11:18 PM
Being "Not even human" is an understatement....

He is less than that even....

Remember Greek Mythology? Orpheus could make rocks cry with his music?

Joe Thudner makes them laugh just by standing around near them....even the rocks are owning his sorry ass...

rustoffa
09-20-2005, 11:40 PM
damn....did I do that?

ALinChainz
09-20-2005, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Ya know Coco the Gorilla, She finally learned the sign for "OWNED" and then pointed toward a picture of joe Thunder.

Which then after pointed at her own ape ass and laughed hysterically.

Soul Reaper
09-21-2005, 12:13 PM
I call OWNAGE!!!

bueno bob
09-21-2005, 12:43 PM
If you take the original dead sea scrolls manuscripts and turn to scroll 23, second paragraph, it translates into this:

"The sixth seal shall thus be broken, and man shalt look onto one named Joseph, son of Thudner, and cry out "Pwn3d"!"

Soul Reaper
09-21-2005, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
If you take the original dead sea scrolls manuscripts and turn to scroll 23, second paragraph, it translates into this:

"The sixth seal shall thus be broken, and man shalt look onto one named Joseph, son of Thudner, and cry out "Pwn3d"!"

Amen!