DLR/VH Reunion-Dave could light a firecracker under eds ass!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bru87tr
    Commando
    • Apr 2004

DLR/VH Reunion-Dave could light a firecracker under eds ass!!!

think about this......

if Dave really wanted to tour with the boys there is something he could do that could work or not.

go public saying you would do it totally free and every cent can goto the other 3!

ed is a money hungry bitch so either he would do it on a dime or he would turn the other way with no comment cause if he did take the offer the fans would think he is a bigger asshole than he already is, is that possible? lol

would def get some attention over the air waves and make the news in a big way. media loves that kind of stuff. still makes me wonder what the boys would say. they could become richer than rich 10times over only having to split it 3 ways or 2 & 1/4.
    "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"
  • Carmine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Interesting thought...

But that is ALOT of dough that Dave would be tossing aside.

Comment

• academic punk
      Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by bru87tr

ed is a money hungry bitch so either he would do it on a dime or he would turn the other way with no comment cause if he did take the offer the fans would think he is a bigger asshole than he already is, is that possible? lol

What you're forgetting is that Dave is also a money hungry bitch.

Comment

• moose
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Just imagine all the money Roth would make in interviews, movie deals, book deals. The list of people wanting Dave would just keep growing. I'm sure that Dave would find a way of makin some serious coin one way or another.

Comment

• bru87tr
          Commando
          • Apr 2004

Dave has balls though and I think he would do it to get a reunion talking.

not like he nees the money and right, he would make other money in other ways. people would be wanting dave and he would get paid.

just a thought. sure is a good way to make the boys look bad in public and show who they really are. if they ignored the request it would show even for free the brothers wouldnt dso it and show the complete assholes they really are to the music worl and public.

I think its a great way to expose ed more of the asshole he is. it would show he is the real prob in VH and it was never Dave.

Comment

• Carmine
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

good thoughts guys! Hey, whatever makes it work, I'm all for it!

Comment

• hard rock
              Head Fluffer
              • Oct 2004

What Dave could say is hey guys, you say your not in it for the money or nostalgia or what ever, how bout we take every dime we make and put it all into charities.

feed the hungry, tsumami victims, 911 victims you name it. ED,Al and Mike would look like total morons for not accepting. .

Dave can go public and say i know a way that millions can be made for charity and then state how it could be done.

Comment

• hard rock
                Head Fluffer
                • Oct 2004

what they can do is have a supplement item, ie a box set to promote, a DVD collection of past concerts etc etc. that money they can keep.

All money made of tour, tickets merchandise etc etc all to charity.

Comment

• hard rock
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Oct 2004

Hey maybe even a new album???

Comment

• Carmine
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by hard rock
                    what they can do is have a supplement item, ie a box set to promote, a DVD collection of past concerts etc etc. that money they can keep.

All money made of tour, tickets merchandise etc etc all to charity.
                    Now THAT is an idea!!

Plus, WE reap the benefits as well!

Comment

• bru87tr
                      Commando
                      • Apr 2004

good ideas hard rock!

I wish dave would take that route and show the buys in the light they should be shown in.

ed would never do anything to help people in need. he would never take out of his pocket. most publically selfish person O have ever heard who is a big rock star..... or is that WAS!!!!!!

Comment

• franksters
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

hard rock i like your way of thinking!!
                        they would probably say no and look like the morons that they are!
                        SUMMER'S JUST
                        AROUND
                        THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                        http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• bru87tr
                          Commando
                          • Apr 2004

boy my typing needs help...... lol

Comment

• vanzilla
                            Veteran
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by bru87tr
                            Dave has balls though and I think he would do it to get a reunion talking.

not like he nees the money and right, he would make other money in other ways. people would be wanting dave and he would get paid.

just a thought. sure is a good way to make the boys look bad in public and show who they really are. if they ignored the request it would show even for free the brothers wouldnt dso it and show the complete assholes they really are to the music worl and public.

I think its a great way to expose ed more of the asshole he is. it would show he is the real prob in VH and it was never Dave.
                            I've thought about your idea for a while, and my position is this.

WHY THE HELL SHOULD DAVE BREAK HIS BACK TO MAKE THE SISTERS MORE MONEY?

Shit - he's already taking a major hit on the royalties from the catalog. Fucking Mikey makes more on an VH album than Dave does.
                            That's ridiculous.

No disrespect man, but they need him a hell of a lot more than he needs them.

I want it just as bad as you man, but the idea of Dave giving his share to the rest of the band just for the sake of a reunion - or to somehow prove a point - seems silly to me.

Besides, it'll never happen. Dave's not the best businessman, but he's not into donating to the VH foundation either.

FUCK EDDIE - He's washed up and can't play for shit anyway. This guy used to be my idol - now he's the epitome of everything I can't stand. Somebody who has all the potential in the world to do the right thing, but instead pisses it away for nothing but selfish reasons.

God Damn, now I'm pissed off.

Sorry to take it out on you man. I know you were just throwing out an idea. Didn't mean to vent.
                            Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• bru87tr
                              Commando
                              • Apr 2004

this is true but the boys wont budge and does dave really need the money ? i think he would think spotlight is more important and to go down the last time on a high note as the greatest front man ever and secure DLR era VH as the best band ever and put them in the HOF ? I say he does it.

no offense taken. you are right in a way.

ed def is washed up. mick mars of Motley Crue is in better health and now can play better than EVH...lol

Comment

Working...