PDA

View Full Version : George Bush´s Iraq resumée

kentuckyklira
03-19-2005, 08:05 PM
According to the president chimp the latest version of "success" in Iraq is that the regime there can no longer be a threat to the world!

Could somebody please explain in which way Saddam´s regime was a "threat to the world"!

Somehow, I recall there hasn´t been any evidence assessed in the past two years hinting Iraq was any kind of "threat to the world"!

I don´t get it!

:confused: :o :confused: :o :confused:

FORD
03-19-2005, 08:15 PM
Threat to BCE oil profits = threat to the "world"

Warham
03-19-2005, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
According to the president chimp the latest version of "success" in Iraq is that the regime there can no longer be a threat to the world!

Could somebody please explain in which way Saddam´s regime was a "threat to the world"!

Somehow, I recall there hasn´t been any evidence assessed in the past two years hinting Iraq was any kind of "threat to the world"!

I don´t get it!

:confused: :o :confused: :o :confused:

Boy, you Germans really are out of the loop, aren't ya?

You guys should know how much of a threat he was, since your country was profiting in that Oil for Food scandal, although Shroeder will never admit it.

4moreyears
03-20-2005, 12:02 AM
The same way Hitler was a threat when he started killing jewish citizens living in Germany. If he stopped then it would have saved a lot of lives. Don't they teach history over there?

FORD
03-20-2005, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
The same way Hitler was a threat when he started killing jewish citizens living in Germany. If he stopped then it would have saved a lot of lives. Don't they teach history over there?

Bullshit. Even at the height of his military power, which would have been before Bush Sr invaded Iraq, Saddam wasn't a threat to anybody. The Iranians held their own against him for the better part of the decade, and Israel is very well armed. Saddam had NO resemblance to Hitler. Stalin, perhaps, but only on a local level.

On the other hand the PNAC manifesto and how it has been implemented since the non-election of 2000 does in fact bear a very strong resemblance to the rise of the Third Reich. And power grabs like the one that Nazi FUCK DeLay pulled today are positive proof that the modern day NAZIS have no regards for the consitutional government this country was founded on.

kentuckyklira
03-20-2005, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
The same way Hitler was a threat when he started killing jewish citizens living in Germany. If he stopped then it would have saved a lot of lives. Don't they teach history over there? We have excellent history lessons here. That´s why we know invading countries presented as "threats", like Poland 1939, is a dumb idea.

LoungeMachine
03-20-2005, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Boy, you Germans really are out of the loop, aren't ya?

You guys should know how much of a threat he was, since your country was profiting in that Oil for Food scandal, although Shroeder will never admit it.

I must admit you do have alot in common with The Shrub.....

neither of you can answer a direct question with anything remotely coherent......:rolleyes:

Warham
03-20-2005, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
I must admit you do have alot in common with The Shrub.....

neither of you can answer a direct question with anything remotely coherent......:rolleyes:

Well, I'm sorry you can't understand the common English language, Lounge.

You better get a refund on that high school diploma you have.

kentuckyklira
03-21-2005, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Warham
Well, I'm sorry you can't understand the common English language, Lounge.

You better get a refund on that high school diploma you have. Apparently you didn´t even understand what you posted.

In what way was your response to my post coherent?

steve
03-21-2005, 01:02 PM
Saddam was contained in his cage.
He was, however, hurting the people in his cage.

Helping them was the only reason to invade Iraq.

That reason wasn't used prior to the invasion.
90% of Americans would not haven given a SHIT if that was the only reason.

The Bush admin - aka: Old Reagan admin holdovers that befriended Frankenstein (Saddam) back in the80s) wanted to cover up their mess.

Thus...LIES.

x3maine
03-24-2005, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Bullshit. Even at the height of his military power, which would have been before Bush Sr invaded Iraq, Saddam wasn't a threat to anybody. The Iranians held their own against him for the better part of the decade, and Israel is very well armed. Saddam had NO resemblance to Hitler. Stalin, perhaps, but only on a local level.

On the other hand the PNAC manifesto and how it has been implemented since the non-election of 2000 does in fact bear a very strong resemblance to the rise of the Third Reich. And power grabs like the one that Nazi FUCK DeLay pulled today are positive proof that the modern day NAZIS have no regards for the consitutional government this country was founded on.

i am glad to see that i am not the only person in this country who recognizes the threat of Reich Bush and his little legion of brown shirts. the Repubs completely ignore the constitution when it suits them. and they wrap themselves in the flag when it helps them. and they warn and scare and threaten all Americans when it is the only way to get what they want.

God help us, all of us.