PDA

View Full Version : MINTO/polk set for 8 round showdown!

showjoeyourtits
03-20-2005, 05:35 PM
WE ARE NOW 3 DAYS AWAY FROM THE SHOWDOWN THE ENTIRE BOXING WORLD IS TALKING ABOUT! This Wednesday, heavyweight contender,BRIAN MINTO led by JOE THUNDER AND LOU DUVA, will take on david polk. WE ARE READY FOR THIS BOUT, AND YOU WILL SEE A DIFFERENT FIGHTER COME WEDNESDAY. OUR PLAN IS TO KNOCK OUT AND TO HURT THIS GUY!

LoungeMachine
03-20-2005, 05:36 PM
DYNAMITE KID
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:38 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have read alot of this guys claims and other bullshit. i really do not know who or what we are dealing with here, but you can almost guarantee anything coming out of his mouth is all bullshit and nothing more.

I really believe it is someone out there that is just messing with everyone's head and trying to either stir up Poo or wishes he was as big a part of Team Minto as he claims to be.

Now if he is sharing personal info about Brian on the net we need to find out who they are and get it stopped. How we do this is beyond me but it needs to be stopped.

Anyone have the link to the site that this guy is posting on? If so please post it here. Thanks in advance.

LoungeMachine
03-20-2005, 05:37 PM
ACCORDING TO BRIAN'S PEOPLE, YOU'RE A LIAR AND A FRAUD

THIS IN THEIR OWN WORDS

DYNAMITE KID
Site Admin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have read alot of this guys claims and other bullshit. i really do not know who or what we are dealing with here, but you can almost guarantee anything coming out of his mouth is all bullshit and nothing more.

I really believe it is someone out there that is just messing with everyone's head and trying to either stir up Poo or wishes he was as big a part of Team Minto as he claims to be.

Now if he is sharing personal info about Brian on the net we need to find out who they are and get it stopped. How we do this is beyond me but it needs to be stopped.

Anyone have the link to the site that this guy is posting on? If so please post it here. Thanks in advance.

LoungeMachine
03-20-2005, 05:54 PM
steve

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:54 am Post subject:

Yea.. Hes A Local Because He Shares The Same ISP As I and the rest of butler that's on a cable connection!

Gee Joey, they're even starting to

LoungeMachine
03-20-2005, 05:55 PM
trace your IP

showjoeyourtits
03-20-2005, 05:59 PM
Every time you log on www.brianminto.com, i'm making money. Love it. Ask Steve about Brian's elbow surgery immediately following this bout.

LoungeMachine
03-20-2005, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by showjoeyourtits
Every time you log on www.brianminto.com, i'm making money. Love it. Ask Steve about Brian's elbow surgery immediately following this bout.

I just did,

He says no Joe Thunder co-manages Brian Minto, or has anything to do with Lou Duva

Post it on his site like I have and prove it.

faggot

LoungeMachine
03-20-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

DYNAMITE KID
Site Admin

There you have it, joeyfag "all bullshit and nothing more":D

showjoeyourtits
03-20-2005, 06:05 PM
ask him about Brian's elbow surgery immediately following the fight. Or, maybe he does not yet have that info. Ask him. Log on again, I'm lovin it.

LoungeMachine
03-20-2005, 06:08 PM
Why dont YOU post on Brian's Site?

fucking pussy.

showjoeyourtits
03-20-2005, 06:10 PM
that be like Dave posting here............"fucking pussy". flexing them cyber muscles again??

LoungeMachine
03-20-2005, 06:13 PM
that be like Dave posting here............"fucking pussy". flexing them cyber muscles again??

what the fuck ever, fag:rolleyes:

No, that would be like BRIAN posting there. It's not your site, it's Brian's

Just like THIS site is not your's either, as you claim

dumbass lying faggot:D

LoungeMachine
03-20-2005, 06:14 PM

Why do the 2 mods, including the site admin, claim you're a LIAR that has nothing to do w/ Brian's management or website?

simple question really

LoungeMachine
03-20-2005, 06:16 PM

You're the one too chicken to show up in Seattle. Yet you lied and claimed to be there....:rolleyes:

faggot

showjoeyourtits
03-20-2005, 06:51 PM
simply ask about the elbow surgery. Myself, Lou and Brian are the only ones that have that information.

LoungeMachine
03-20-2005, 06:54 PM
simply ask about the elbow surgery. Myself, Lou and Brian are the only ones that have that information.

Why do they claim you're lying????????????

simple question, really:rolleyes:

rustoffa
03-20-2005, 07:40 PM
JOE:

If you got paid for every fucking waste of plinking that gets moved/locked, you'd still be the same dipshit.

While the allure of sophmoric, assfucked trolling seems to entertain you to no end, I'm beginning to get sick of your brand.

You are the literary equivalent of discarded hominy.

ALinChainz
03-20-2005, 07:56 PM
Joe doesn't answer the questions because he doesn't have an answer.

None of them know him, they said so themselves.

End of story. The elbow thing was in the local papers there.

ALinChainz
03-20-2005, 07:59 PM
And I'm sorry.

The boxing showdown that the world is waiting for is not an 8 round pre-lim of a #106 ranked heavyweight who got beat by a 300lb, 42 year old former crack addict who beat him IN HIS HOMETOWN.

Joey backs losers. Surprised?