PDA

View Full Version : Haha Wacko Jacko sobbing in court

Hardrock69
03-21-2005, 04:18 PM
That worthless pee-pee sucker....

SANTA MARIA, California (CNN) -- Testimony resumed Monday in the Michael Jackson child molestation trial after the pop star arrived late for court.

Santa Barbara County Superior Court Judge Rodney Melville, who threatened to jail Jackson after a similar episode on March 10, pushed ahead with testimony Monday after a 45-minute delay.

Jackson arrived at the Santa Maria courthouse a few minutes after the scheduled start of the trial at 8:30 a.m. (11:30 a.m. ET).

Walking very slowly, with a bodyguard and his brother Jackie at his elbows, Jackson offered a weak wave to supporters, then made his way inside.

Jackson was wearing a black jacket with a blue armband and striped vest, with his hair hanging in front of his face.

Once he took his seat in the courtroom, Jackson seemed to be in distress, shaking and sobbing. At one point, appearing as if he might vomit, Jackson got up to leave, putting tissues in front of his face.

As testimony resumed, a doctor was sitting behind the pop star. No explanation was given in court for Jackson's illness or his late arrival.

loss of fools
03-21-2005, 06:08 PM
fucking mj, stupid cunt. wont they just find him guilty already.

Big Troubles
03-21-2005, 06:11 PM
"As testimony resumed, a doctor was sitting behind the pop star. No explanation was given in court for Jackson's illness or his late arrival."

everytime he's late someone should have the task of smelling his fingers and knob. :D

DavidLeeNatra
03-21-2005, 06:20 PM
the king of sobb?

Big Troubles
03-21-2005, 06:32 PM
king of knob. :D

Ally_Kat
03-21-2005, 06:42 PM
Something's eating away at him. Could it be guilt?

I say if he's late a third time, have a state doc look him over and if nothing is found to be wrong, jail w/o bail.

loss of fools
03-21-2005, 06:53 PM
its wrong that just cause hes a celeb he gets treated better normal people couldent just turn up late whenever

Dan
03-21-2005, 07:14 PM
Joe Thunder was crying too.

The Fonz
03-21-2005, 07:45 PM
Maybe once MJ is done with his trial, him and Coolio could hook up and do a remake of the McCartney-Jackson tune..

...I dont understand the way you think,
saying that he's yours not mine,
lure him closer with some tiddlywinks,
I'm gonna make him come to me this time,
because he's mine....because the 10 year old is mine.."

rustoffa
03-21-2005, 08:49 PM
I heard on the way home the doctor was actually in scrubs.

This judge is way too lenient.

Cathedral
03-21-2005, 11:27 PM
I heard a comment today that i agree with.

"Someone needs to keep an eye on the local airports or he'll try a Scott Peterson", lmmfao.

And i love the story that he's broke...Paul McCartney is just waiting for the Beatles songs to go up for sale.

bueno bob
03-22-2005, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
And i love the story that he's broke...Paul McCartney is just waiting for the Beatles songs to go up for sale.

YUP!

Guarantee you Paul's putting his eggs in the basket even as we speak :)

flappo
03-22-2005, 04:50 AM
i guess when he tops himself we'll see all those crappy gratest hits things

academic punk
03-23-2005, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
YUP!

Guarantee you Paul's putting his eggs in the basket even as we speak :)

I believe the catalog is actually leased to Sony, who have the optin to purchase.

But wouldn't it be great if paul puts in some colossal bid, thinks he's got it in the bag, and at the last minute fuckin' Ringo comes in with a higher counter-offer and wins?

GO RINGO!!!

Jérôme Frenchise
03-23-2005, 09:41 AM
:D Sobbing... Ha! Ha!

Huh! Hee-hee! Boo-hoooo! :D

NO MERCY FOR CHILD DESTROYERS!! :mad: