X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

A Local Urban Legend

I have heard this urban legend from two unrelated sources, the primary one being a friend that I have since lost touch with since I left the Army Reserve, and again heard it some years later.

Legend has it that in the suburban area directly north of Buffalo, NY, Kenmore or North Tonawanda, a wedding ceremony took place. The bridegroom cried as he read his vows to his new bride, and she in turn was so touched that she too wept before they kissed.

A rockin' reception was then attended at a posh hotel banquet area, and by all accounts started off as rollicking. After some dancing and some drinks, the wedding party assembled at the head table. The Best Man stood up and gave a touching tribute to the lasting love of his mutual friends, both the Bride and Groom. The Groom stood up, smiling and relishing the moment.

The Groom raised his glass, and said, "I would like to propose a toast both my wife and my best man, WHO'VE BEEN FUCKING EACH OTHER FOR OVER A YEAR!"

The lights then darkened, and a slide presentation showing photos, taken by a private detective, of the two in the various positions, having an affair and going to town in different hotel rooms.

At the end of the show, the Groom got up with his family and walked out, and later had the marriage annulled. Has anyone else heard a similiar story?
  • The Fonz
    Groupie
    • Mar 2005

The Fonz heard a similar variation to that story; except that instead of a slide presentation; the groom had taped an envelope under each seat in the reception hall and each envelope contained pictures of the bride getting nailed by the best man.
    http://www.bloggerheads.com/star_war...happy_days.jpg

Comment

• academic punk
      Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

The version I'm famiiar with is the groom getting up to make his speech and requesting his bride's parents to check under their seats for a very special gift from the groom to them for raising such a special girl.

They open it and sure enough it's pics of the bride and best man doing it doggy-style.

Complete urban legend.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Hmmm...I thought there might be something to this one, but I guess it's another load of BS.

Comment

• Northern Girl
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yeah, I'm still trying to get those damn photos back.
          Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• vanzilla
            Veteran
            • Jul 2004

You can see if any urban legend is fact or fiction at

The definitive Internet reference source for urban legends, folklore, myths, rumors, and misinformation.

Some interesting reads.
            Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• academic punk
              Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

What was the one...the darwin awards? I always thought those were pretty funny.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
                What was the one...the darwin awards? I always thought those were pretty funny.
                Hosted by Joey Thunder and Katydid
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...