X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UNCLAX72
    Roadie
    • Feb 2005

20th anniversary

My theory is that since Van Hagar is supposedly "fucked", is that CVH is going to reunite on April 1st 20 years from the day they broke up......... pull off some massive tour...... and make billions of dollars selling out worldwide..... and rock and roll will be saved forever....
    hey it would be the biggest stunt in the history of music..... and the most rejoicing one
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

It would be a blip on radar.

VH Fans are tired of this shit, and with the VMA awards debacle plus almost a decade of verbal press and add a Van Hagar tour on top of that its quite the damaged franchise.

We would need a fully-done, non-5150 produced, Big Rock record to save us as retained VH fans. Not a "reunion tour" reunion, I want the whole enchilada: new album, new look, new everything and then MAYBE I'll buy a ticket under $60 bucks.

Comment

• UNCLAX72
      Roadie
      • Feb 2005

im saying for good not a fuckin reunion tour those suck
      plus i think it should look like cvh though

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

It should look like Crazy From The Heat with the thermostat on Busted.

It should look like 80 truckloads weren't enough.

It should look like they GAVE A SHIT.

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
          Banned
          • Mar 2005

EVERYONE HATES HAGAR, EDDIE& ALEX, MICHAEL, THEIR MANAGEMENT, GARY CHERONE ETC., ETC., WHAT ABOUT LAYING THE BLAME ON DAVE HIMSELF. IF HE NEVER HAD TO GET SO OVER-COCKY(IF THAT'S POSSIBLE FROM ANY OTHER DAY) & QUIT ON VH, THEN THINGS WOULD BE ENTIRELY DIFFERENT. JUST IMAGINE WHAT THE MUSIC THEY COULD HAVE CREATED.... 5150 WITH DAVE SINGING!!! I'M A HUGE DAVE FAN BUT HE HAS NOBODY TO BLAME BUT HIMSELF FOR WHERE HE IS TO NOW.

Comment

• scottydabodi
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ritetoolforjob
            EVERYONE HATES HAGAR, EDDIE& ALEX, MICHAEL, THEIR MANAGEMENT, GARY CHERONE ETC., ETC., WHAT ABOUT LAYING THE BLAME ON DAVE HIMSELF. IF HE NEVER HAD TO GET SO OVER-COCKY(IF THAT'S POSSIBLE FROM ANY OTHER DAY) & QUIT ON VH, THEN THINGS WOULD BE ENTIRELY DIFFERENT. JUST IMAGINE WHAT THE MUSIC THEY COULD HAVE CREATED.... 5150 WITH DAVE SINGING!!! I'M A HUGE DAVE FAN BUT HE HAS NOBODY TO BLAME BUT HIMSELF FOR WHERE HE IS TO NOW.
            Tool indeed...
            If you listen to fools
            The Mob Rules

Comment

• vanzilla
              Veteran
              • Jul 2004

Re: 20th anniversary

Originally posted by UNCLAX72
              My theory is that since Van Hagar is supposedly "fucked", is that CVH is going to reunite on April 1st 20 years from the day they broke up......... pull off some massive tour...... and make billions of dollars selling out worldwide..... and rock and roll will be saved forever....
              hey it would be the biggest stunt in the history of music..... and the most rejoicing one
              Reminds me of that Aerosmith tune. What's it called??? Oh yeh, "Dream On".

Just messing with you clax. I admire your passion

I think a Beatles reunion would be the most rejoiced one. Or maybe Zep.

All the original members! I'd like to see that one.

Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• vanzilla
                Veteran
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by scottydabodi
                Tool indeed...

Somebody needs to make Scotty's picture an avatar ASAP!!!
                Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• RogueHorseman
                  Commando
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                  ...It should look like they GAVE A SHIT.
                  They did, lots.... all those Hagar discs were full of shit songs.
                  <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...