My TV was posessed by SATANT tonight....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

My TV was posessed by SATANT tonight....

I have DirecTV (or DAVE TV as it is called in the satellite hacker world).

So anyway, I was watching the end of this basketball game tonight (Purdue vs. Tennessee) and all of a sudden they cut the feed and there was the DirecTV logo on the screen and the beginning of the Black Sabbath song "Children Of The Grave".

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I could not believe what I was seeing and hearing, so I grabbed a blank VHS tape and threw it in the deck....got the last half of the song.

Then, after it was over, they played some kinda wimp rock bullshit, and I realized that the game must have ended early, or someone dropped the ball at ESPN...and they had some kinda rock channel on as filler material. All I REALLY know for sure is BLACK SABBATH ON DAVE TV!!! WOOHOO!!!
    Last edited by Hardrock69; 03-23-2005, 01:45 AM.
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

That is wild....I edited the thread so the title read SATAN instead of SATANT, but it did not work on the main title.

Oh well. That is what I get for mentioning SATAN. A bit of imperfection....

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Considering Satan's son Rupert Murdoch recently purchased Direct TV, this isn't all that surprising.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Carmine
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Considering Satan's son Rupert Murdoch recently purchased Direct TV, this isn't all that surprising.
        LOL!!

Ya beat me here, Ford!

Comment

Working...