When Dave and VH join together again, I won't cut off my balls...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

When Dave and VH join together again, I won't cut off my balls...

... I'll just run 50 times around my block, all naked and yelling my lungs out.

What about you?
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.
  • academic punk
    Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

I'll cut off your balls.

Comment

• Carmine
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

I'll run around my block 51 times naked and screaming my balls off!!

And then go naked to the first show!! Twice!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
        I'll cut off your balls.
        Ha! Ha! You can always fancy being able to... I'm a bull.
        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• academic punk
          Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
          Ha! Ha! You can always fancy being able to... I'm a bull.
          Well, I'm a...a...oh waht are those guys called? Moils? the ones who cut off jewish kids...circumcise them...you know...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
            I'll run around my block 51 times naked and screaming my balls off!!

And then go naked to the first show!! Twice!
            It seems the contest is open.

Well, I think that before starting running, I'd shave off all my body (I'm as hairy as a bear) and smoke all of the hair in a mega handrolled cigarette.

Comment

• Carmine
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2004

It seems the contest is open.

Well, I think that before starting running, I'd shave off all my body (I'm as hairy as a bear) and smoke all of the hair in a mega handrolled cigarette.
              My nads are shaved already!

And I'll stick to Marlboro mediums!!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
                Well, I'm a...a...oh waht are those guys called? Moils? the ones who cut off jewish kids...circumcise them...you know...
                I guess you'd need further training before. Outstanding sizes require special handling... And don't forget overpowering the animal is not always that easy.

Comment

• Atomic_Rob
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Apr 2004

If Dave joined back with VH I would dedicate an entire weekend to celebrating. Kicking off the procedings with Van Halen 1, crack open a bottle of jack and party Roth style.
                  Diamond Dave Is Van Halen. 'Nuff Said

Comment

• Carmine
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Atomic_Rob
                    If Dave joined back with VH I would dedicate an entire weekend to celebrating. Kicking off the procedings with Van Halen 1, crack open a bottle of jack and party Roth style.
                    that sounds better....disregard my shaved nads comment please!

Comment

• vanzilla
                      Veteran
                      • Jul 2004

Re: When Dave and VH join together again, I won't cut off my balls...

What about you?
                      When I first heard the news in 96 I was dj'ing part time in a night club. Every hour on the hour for the entire week I played a CVH song in tribute Ed and Dave. The crowd went apeshit every time. Everyone was jacked that Dave was back with the band! Some chicks even bought me some old VH posters to hang in the DJ booth.

Looking back on it, it's funny to think that I was playing the big dance tunes of the day (Montell Jordan, Blackstreet, Tupac - stuff of that nature) in your typcial college dance club - and that when VH comes on - everyone still rocked out. It's a great testament to the longevity of CVH.

Hard to believe that was 9 years ago. Even harder to believe that VH has since went to crap shortly after the botched reunion.
                      Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• loss of fools
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Atomic_Rob
                        think id have to join ya mate

Comment

• Van Squalen
                          Groupie
                          • Mar 2005

Re: When Dave and VH join together again, I won't cut off my balls...

What about you?
                          No, no...be a real fan. Cut 'dem balls off.

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

Re: Re: When Dave and VH join together again, I won't cut off my balls...

Originally posted by VanSqualen
                            No, no...be a real fan. Cut 'dem balls off.
                            That's what the van hagar SHEEP do bud, get neutered right off the bat.

Get it straight, slappy!

Comment

• Van Squalen
                              Groupie
                              • Mar 2005

That's not really a screenshot avatar from Escape from LA, is it Matty?

I know you wouldn't be dissin' the Plissken by showing that shit off.

Comment

Working...