PDA

View Full Version : I leave. Goodbye, guys.

John Holmes
03-25-2005, 04:48 AM
I have lost hope something good will happen.

It's almost ten years since 1996 and there's no hope Dave will be back with Van Halen.

It's ~ 7 years since the DLR Band CD and there's no hope or plan Dave will put out another CD of his music.

Lately, Dave went for a slimmer tenure in his concert bookings, fading from the forefront.

Rather, he's trying to pick up a new career as a DJ, which unfortunately I can't appreciate because my area isn't covered by the radios he guests in.

Nothing seems good or looks bright. I am tired of the hiatus and the Spammy Gaygar bashing.

So, I take a long pause from this board. I wish all of you guys well. Have fun and keep up the good work with the DLR Army.

John.

Cato
03-25-2005, 07:36 AM
nah...
stay here and join the dump.
and start bashing the knocunz instead of hammy shagar.

Jérôme Frenchise
03-25-2005, 07:37 AM
See you again later, then, dude! :)

When you get back, think of changing your custom title. As they say, the more you boast about it... :D

DavidLeeNatra
03-25-2005, 07:38 AM
hey holmes you lousy italian motherfucker! since when are you that pathetic? now...shut the fuck up, put on fair warning and post some wolfie or fat chick pics...

see ya' down the road, man ;)

ashstralia
03-25-2005, 07:48 AM
fuck van hagar!!!

this is a ROTH website, dude!

ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH ROTH

Figs
03-25-2005, 07:52 AM
It looks like John Holmes is pulling out....

Take it easy, guy. I gave up on anything good happening too, so I just post bullshit...

Roguesgirl
03-25-2005, 08:54 AM
Too bad, you are a funny poster and made a lot of people laugh :D

Maybe just take the weekend off or something :)

academic punk
03-25-2005, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Figs
It looks like John Holmes is pulling out....

heh heh!

Nickdfresh
03-25-2005, 09:47 AM
You'll be missed Mr. Holmes. Sorry to hear that.

vanzilla
03-25-2005, 12:57 PM
Farewell Mr. Holmes. I've always admired your work.

....except for those gay films you did back in the early 80's.

Matt White
03-25-2005, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by John Holmes

It's almost ten years since 1996 and there's no hope Dave will be back with Van Halen.

It's ~ 7 years since the DLR Band CD and there's no hope or plan Dave will put out another CD of his music.

Lately, Dave went for a slimmer tenure in his concert bookings, fading from the forefront.

Rather, he's trying to pick up a new career as a DJ, which unfortunately I can't appreciate because my area isn't covered by the radios he guests in.

Nothing seems good or looks bright. I am tired of the hiatus and the Spammy Gaygar bashing.

So, I take a long pause from this board. I wish all of you guys well. Have fun and keep up the good work with the DLR Army.

John.

BUCK UP there Johnny Boy! We need your wit & humor on this board MORE often, not Less!

:rockit: :rockit: :rockit:

Rikk
03-25-2005, 01:22 PM
HOLMES, stay, bro. Don't fucking leave over this shit. Anything could happen.

And frankly, this place is not just about Roth/Van Halen, etc. anymore. There are good people and tons of conversation outside the whole music topic. Post more at Hitchworld, etc.

Guitar Shark
03-25-2005, 01:24 PM
I'm surprised you've been here this long, considering you died of AIDS in 1988.

Marilyn C.
03-25-2005, 01:59 PM
Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Hardrock69
03-25-2005, 02:14 PM
LMFAO!!!

GAR
03-25-2005, 06:05 PM
There's always that full back-catalogue of Carly Simon to go thru..

- or all that Carpenters material.

I dedicate Steely Dan's "Charlie Freak" to Holmes in thanks for the mammaries:

Charlie Freak had but one thing to call his own
Three weight ounce pure golden ring no precious stone
Five nights without a bite
No place to lay his head
And if nobody takes him in
He'll soon be dead

On the street he spied my face I heard him hail
In our plot of frozen space he told his tale
Poor man, he showed his hand
So righteous was his need
And me so wise I bought his prize
For chicken feed

Newfound cash soon begs to smash a state of mind
Close inspection fast revealed his favorite kind
Poor kid, he overdid
Embraced the spreading haze
And while he sighed his body died
In fifteen ways

When I heard I grabbed a cab to where he lay
'Round his arm the plastic tag read D.O.A.
Yes Jack, I gave it back
The ring I could not own
Now come my friend I'll take your hand
And lead you home

bueno bob
03-25-2005, 08:16 PM
Amazing, isn't it?

All these years...and the best thing to come of Van Halen has been the fucking message boards...

rustoffa
03-25-2005, 08:35 PM
Holmes....dude, Wolfie hasn't even got his fucking drivers license yet.

You're gonna turn your back on shit like "wolfie blew the shocks on his Hummer" threads to come???

Re-evaluate this decision bro.

Steve Savicki
03-25-2005, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
BUCK UP there Johnny Boy! We need your wit & humor on this board MORE often, not Less!

:rockit: :rockit: :rockit:
And also some of the pics he posted. Isn't he the one who started the "Ed's back and ready to roll thread?"
http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~shane/stasj/pics/humor/div/div_409.jpg

Golden AWe
03-26-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Cato
nah...
stay here and join the dump.
and start bashing the knocunz instead of hammy shagar.

very well said

DavidLeeNatra
03-26-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Amazing, isn't it?

All these years...and the best thing to come of Van Halen has been the fucking message boards...

amen to that...except for some parts of the linx ;)

flappo
03-26-2005, 02:38 PM
i'll miss him , he was a funny chap

plus he had a big fucking dick

i'm sure the knockz will miss that bit

Nickdfresh
08-12-2005, 09:58 PM
Pussy bump!

Mr. Vengeance
08-12-2005, 11:47 PM
Why the fuck should you leave dude????? I think we've all accepted that Van Halen may never be back, but this site is for the fans of CVH and DLR to hang out, remember the good times, and now and then enjoy it when Dave actually goes out and plays a gig near us.

Most of all, this site is a group of VH fans who can get togetehr and talk shit about anything. Why give that up?

Have a fucking drink of Jim Beam and just enjoy the shit....

scorpioboy33
08-13-2005, 08:59 PM
He will be back

Golden AWe
08-13-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
He will be back

at least some of his parts will be

i mean i have a coch as huge

scorpioboy33
08-13-2005, 09:11 PM
where else could the racist use the N word so freely...

Thorman
08-13-2005, 10:09 PM

John.

BAM, one more sees the reality

BAM

Matt White
08-13-2005, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Thorman
BAM, one more sees the reality

BAM

RR THORMAN BRIGADE.........Where's the comedy Motherfucker?!?:mad:

I want to be entertained!!!!

Make with the funny stuff 'ya CUNT!!!:mad2:

Unchainme
08-13-2005, 10:36 PM
BAM, one more sees the reality That I like to get fisted up the ass
BAM

Dan
08-14-2005, 02:46 AM
Good Luck John with whatever you do.

Bandit02
08-15-2005, 02:13 AM
Well JH is goose-stepping into the sunset! :rolleyes: Make sure you wear your best robe and hood and take Thorman Brigade with ya:cool:

Thorman
08-15-2005, 04:27 PM
RR THORMAN BRIGADE.........Where's the comedy Motherfucker?!?:mad:

I want to be entertained!!!!

Make with the funny stuff 'ya CUNT!!!:mad2:

You do make me laugh...check your blood pressure...or better yet, fire up "Why Can't This Be Love" and get ready to rock

BAM

EdwardVanHalen1
08-16-2005, 09:46 PM
people leave and come back all the time

Man does it get me mad

superdave
08-16-2005, 09:59 PM
You do make me laugh... fire up "Why Can't This Be Love" and get ready to puke

BAM

Nickdfresh
11-11-2005, 09:03 PM

John.

You should leave you fucking faggot...

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 09:08 PM
You're tired of Hagar bashing?

But racial hate mongering is okay?

Ooooookay little man.

Jérôme Frenchise
11-11-2005, 09:13 PM
Nice find, Nick.

It's odd that nobody had ever smelled the rat. :confused:

larbo
11-11-2005, 10:31 PM
The only rat I smell is a pussy, back-stabbing, ungrateful frenchman. Go brush your teeth cock smoker.

Anonymous
11-11-2005, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by larbo
The only rat I smell is a pussy, back-stabbing, ungrateful frenchman. Go brush your teeth cock smoker.

Why should Jérôme be thankful to you? Hmmm? Why should ANYONE be thankful to you?

Cheers! :bottle:

larbo
11-11-2005, 10:37 PM
DICK LICKER ALERT! DICK LICKER ALERT!

Anonymous
11-11-2005, 10:38 PM
DICK LICKER ALERT! DICK LICKER ALERT!

Don't bother. We already knew you were here.

larbo
11-11-2005, 10:47 PM
Stop injecting steroids. it'll make ya stoopid..........oh...wait...too late.

Anonymous
11-11-2005, 10:49 PM
I still have a LOOONG way to go until I'm down to your level. In fact, I don't think I'll be able to inject so many steroids in only one lifetime.

larbo
11-11-2005, 11:01 PM
YUK! YUK! that was a good one! :cheers:

Anonymous
11-11-2005, 11:05 PM
Yuk, yuk??? What's that, the sound women do when they get a glimpse at you?

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 01:26 AM
Ooops. DUPE!

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 01:27 AM

At least some FRENCH fought the NAZIs you fuck bag!

Unlike you, who've adopted their ideals...

Diamondjimi
11-12-2005, 02:44 AM
My how things have for Johnny Holmes. Judging by recent posts , it does'nt look good for little wadd.

The hypocrite starts a "Goodbye, I'm leaving" thread , and he's still fuckin here ?

Hey Holmes , why don't you fuckoff and plow your turnip patch with that
shovel headed chin of yours !?

Golden AWe
11-12-2005, 04:02 AM
if it isn't larbo, the old wanker, being noisy again...FACK ORF.

larbo
11-12-2005, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
if it isn't larbo, the old wanker, being noisy again...FACK ORF.

Fuck off golden shower.

Golden AWe
11-12-2005, 07:20 PM
Crybaby...since when have you had anything what it takes to even try to fight me?

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 07:25 PM

John.

http://www.masas.net/txt/tampon.jpg

larbo
11-12-2005, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
At least some FRENCH fought the NAZIs you fuck bag!

Unlike you, who've adopted their ideals...

Listen fuck bag, I have came to my own conclusions based on what I've seen. When you see the same shit happening over & over again in staggering percentiles, at some point, You're going to have to except reality. call it racism if you want. I call it being wise. Nazi's have not influenced me what-so-ever. I have nothing against any other race.

larbo
11-12-2005, 07:31 PM
Crybaby...since when have you had anything what it takes to even try to fight me?

Are you fucking kidding me?:rolleyes: You are an inert Pansy.

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 08:26 PM
Listen fuck bag, I have came to my own conclusions based on what I've seen. When you see the same shit happening over & over again in staggering percentiles, at some point, You're going to have to except reality. call it racism if you want. I call it being wise. Nazi's have not influenced me what-so-ever. I have nothing against any other race.

You, wise? Whatever douche tube, but try not to judge all African-Americans by those of whom you've met in your trailer park. I mean, you're poor uneducated, and pretty dumb, that's why people hate you here, just like you hate blacks that are poor, uneducated...like you. You're just small minded white trash, (and/or a really painfully boring and unfunny troll. You really do suck you witless mouth-breather) I wonder what the upper-class citizens of BURBANK think of you you moron...

I'm guessing they think of you as lazy, uneducated, and petty. Just a guess.

Jérôme Frenchise
11-12-2005, 08:44 PM
I have nothing against any other race.

There has never been more than ONE human race, you shit louse...

Dogs are classified into races. But will it ever enter your three miserable neurons that man is one, that it's been scientifically, culturally (words that are out of reach for your rotten synapses) and definitively proved, you sickening mutt??

Golden AWe
11-13-2005, 04:45 AM
Are you fucking kidding me?:rolleyes: You are an inert Pansy.

Naaah...you're just another nobody like the Hagar-fans here...desperately crying for attention, to be noticed even once in their lifetime, so you get an idea: YEAH, THERE'S SOMEONE TALKING ABOUT RACISM, AND HE'S GETTING NOTICED! I'LL JOIN HIM

Bwahahahahahhahaahhaha

larbo
11-13-2005, 12:54 PM

I'm guessing they think of you as lazy, uneducated, and petty. Just a guess.

I'm guessing all you pollocks in ****** York are pretty much on the same basetball court from what I've seen. Last year a couple from New York were speeding & hit an elderly gentleman at 70 mph crossing the highway. when they got out of their car the old man was lying there with massive trauma. they walked around their car & the man said "look at my car. it's gonna take a while to fix this." neither him or his ****** dick licking whore had any concern for the elderly man. as I was beside the victim comforting him, the driver from new york walked around the car to where we were with a camcorder. already annoyed with there reaction to the situation I got up, walked over to this toxic piece of shit, smacked the camcorder out of his hand, grabbed him by his throat, and proceeded to tell him if I seen him filming again I'd give him a fucking colon exam he'd never forget! the cop's even questioned his behavior. standing in a circle, the cops & I all agreed we don't like new yorkers based on all former dealings with these mind-less, trashy, one-tracked pollocks. this is pretty much what a lot of us think of you!

larbo
11-13-2005, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
There has never been more than ONE human race, you shit louse...

Dogs are classified into races. But will it ever enter your three miserable neurons that man is one, that it's been scientifically, culturally (words that are out of reach for your rotten synapses) and definitively proved, you sickening mutt??

That's like saying there's only one kind of snake you boring, stupid, little French fuck! If you want to speak scientifically, man IS NOT one. There's different breeds of the human race, see. In africa they still live in mud huts. here, we have proven our worth as an intelligent society. There is inferior race's just as all living things in nature. Take the coward french for example: they are not as valuable in general as americans are. There is scientific prove that a man's worth is in dna code. they don't want this to get out 'cause the truth about a negro would be revealed like a bitch. This is fact french fry. now bow down & thank this american for your worthless family tree's existence.

Anonymous
11-13-2005, 01:23 PM
Larbo, you're still around? You DO realize this is a David Lee Roth forum, not a redneck nazi congregation board? And what the hell's your problem with black peeps? Has your big black daddy found a better arse than yours?

And I mean better arse, not bigger... 'cos NO ONE's a bigger arse than you.

And God knows there are a lot of people trying, nowadays.

Jérôme Frenchise
11-13-2005, 02:15 PM
http://www.monkeyview.net/id/372/dqnrfsummertrip/PUKE.jpg

Just when did I ever mention your nationality, you moron?
It seems that, as you're no good yourself, you take pride of what you think you can... Trouble is, your rotten self is not responsible for your fellow-citizens's achievements, right?
As I said earlier, as you seemed to take pride in the American heroes who liberated Europe, stop making allusions to them because you're not worthy of them, considering the load of manure inside your skull.
You brought naught to however great the society you live in can be.
You just betray the noble principles of "your" country with your shitty, nauseous, petty retard naziard's clichés.

Lousy
Asswipe
Racist
Bugger
Off !

Nickdfresh
11-13-2005, 02:35 PM
I'm guessing all you pollocks in ****** York are pretty much on the same basetball court from what I've seen. Last year a couple from New York were speeding & hit an elderly gentleman at 70 mph crossing the highway. when they got out of their car the old man was lying there with massive trauma. they walked around their car & the man said "look at my car. it's gonna take a while to fix this." neither him or his ****** dick licking whore had any concern for the elderly man. as I was beside the victim comforting him, the driver from new york walked around the car to where we were with a camcorder. already annoyed with there reaction to the situation I got up, walked over to this toxic piece of shit, smacked the camcorder out of his hand, grabbed him by his throat, and proceeded to tell him if I seen him filming again I'd give him a fucking colon exam he'd never forget! the cop's even questioned his behavior. standing in a circle, the cops & I all agreed we don't like new yorkers based on all former dealings with these mind-less, trashy, one-tracked pollocks. this is pretty much what a lot of us think of you!

Wow MISSAS, that's some rant! First of all, it never happened you ass-cleaning troll. You're a total lying cock bag, like where you're from you homo.

And oh yeah, let's see, Timothy McVEIGH bombed the Oklahoma City Federal building killing between 300 & 400 people (largely to start a race war based on what he read in "The Turner Diaries". Therefore, all white people must be evil, right?:rolleyes:

HITLER, who was white, killed upwards of 30 Million (and you'd gaily suck his cock you closet fag NAZI;)

Ted BUNDY was a WASP.

I presume you're white, and you're fucking borderline retarded.

So, are all white people evil based on the actions of a few of them?

larbo
11-13-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
Larbo, you're still around? You DO realize this is a David Lee Roth forum, not a redneck nazi congregation board?

And God knows there are a lot of people trying, nowadays.

I love classic Van Halen, More so than 98% of the people here. that's why I came here. From day one, anytime I call someone on their stupidity, or make a valid point, I get attacked and called inbred & all the other city fag shit. Everyone else(like you) jump in without knowing what the hell is going on and just like a bunch of fucking ******s, gang me all at the same time. I smack all these little bitches off with the wave of my rebel hand. I don't take shit from no one. not even on a message board. I'm not here to preach racial shit but people provoke me to do it. I'd rather be talkin' about how fucking cool Dave & Eddie are but every thread Gaygel, jimmy jizm, diamond jizm, golden shower & a few more instagate it everytime. that is there goal here.

Golden AWe
11-13-2005, 02:52 PM
Naaah...you're just another nobody like the Hagar-fans here...desperately crying for attention, to be noticed even once in their lifetime, so you get an idea: YEAH, THERE'S SOMEONE TALKING ABOUT RACISM, AND HE'S GETTING NOTICED! I'LL JOIN HIM

Bwahahahahahhahaahhaha

Exactly, exactly...

Golden AWe
11-13-2005, 02:53 PM
I smack all these little bitches off with the wave of my rebel hand.

HAHAHAH!!!

That sounds very believable....

larbo
11-13-2005, 02:55 PM
Wow MISSAS, that's some rant! First of all, it never happened you ass-cleaning troll. You're a total lying cock bag, like where you're from you homo.

And oh yeah, let's see, Timothy McVEIGH bombed the Oklahoma City Federal building killing between 300 & 400 people (largely to start a race war based on what he read in "The Turner Diaries". Therefore, all white people must be evil, right?:rolleyes:

HITLER, who was white, killed upwards of 30 Million (and you'd gaily suck his cock you closet fag NAZI;)

Ted BUNDY was a WASP.

I presume you're white, and you're fucking borderline retarded.

So, are all white people evil based on the actions of a few of them?

Hitler is not my hero. & the story I wrote about what the New Yorkers did is reality. It happened. I was there. & I enjoyed choking that pansy-ass mother fucker! All white people evil? You sound just like a fucking jew! It's not just a "few of them" blacks. It is Epidemic proportions! Not based on just a few. Wake the fuck up! Your obviously an ass-kissing moron & everybody here knows it. Also, Fuck Timothy McVeigh. He is a pawn. Remember How many people were killed on 9/11? You probably hang out with muslims even after that. If you get bitten by a snake, you don't go back and set in the den.

Golden AWe
11-13-2005, 03:05 PM
larbo, I don't like muslims either...the thing just is that this is not the political forum and no one's really interested in your desperate agendas here...you don't sound very believable in any case...so: FACK ORF.

larbo
11-13-2005, 03:08 PM
larbo, I don't like muslims either...the thing just is that this is not the political forum and no one's really interested in your desperate agendas here...you don't sound very believable in any case...so: FACK ORF.

AND YOU THINK YOU'RE SPECIAL?
LEEHOOZEEHER!

Golden AWe
11-13-2005, 03:11 PM
I AM IMMORTAL!!!

Golden AWe
11-13-2005, 03:12 PM
AND YOU THINK YOU'RE SPECIAL?
LEEHOOZEEHER!

oh poor larbo...out there in the wild roth army jungle...with no friends whatsoever...it's gotta feel desperate!!!

Uhuhuhuhuhhuuhu

Matt White
11-13-2005, 03:16 PM
CLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE-TUS!!!

larbo
11-13-2005, 03:18 PM
oh poor larbo...out there in the wild roth army jungle...with no friends whatsoever...it's gotta feel desperate!!!

Uhuhuhuhuhhuuhu

I'm a lone wolf bubba. I prefer it that way.:cool:

Golden AWe
11-13-2005, 03:20 PM
No, you're just too dumb and sour to make friends...you cunt even manage to do it on a web board...well done!

larbo
11-13-2005, 03:21 PM
CLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE-TUS!!!

HEY LOOK EVERYBODY!! IT'S MATT WHITE! Now everyone act like you're listening to what he is saying. mmmmhmmm. :rolleyes: yeeaaah.:rolleyes: oh really?:rolleyes: mmmmmmhhhhmmmmmm.:rolleyes:

Matt White
11-13-2005, 03:28 PM
HEY LOOK EVERYBODY!! IT'S MATT WHITE! Now everyone act like you're listening to what he is saying. mmmmhmmm. :rolleyes: yeeaaah.:rolleyes: oh really?:rolleyes: mmmmmmhhhhmmmmmm.:rolleyes:

HOWWWWWWWWW--DEE There Lardo!!!

Howz Y'all doin' there Stump-jumpah?!?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You poor fucking Hill-jack basturd!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now...go brush yer good Tooth!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OWNED BEEATCH!!!!

Diamondjimi
11-13-2005, 03:30 PM
Lardo Retardo must have the third computer in Bumfuck , Idaho...
It's obvious who has the other two.......These losers will eventually
dirft into obscurity and reappear as an alias !

Golden AWe
11-13-2005, 03:30 PM
larbo

winner of "the tool of the year award"

Diamondjimi
11-13-2005, 03:41 PM
larbo

Almost . It's a tie with "John (He-banger) Holmes" .

"Assbrush" is runner up....

And third place is "ritemouthforthenob".......

Golden AWe
11-13-2005, 04:20 PM
oh, i got mixed up with all those useless worms...:D

Diamondjimi
11-13-2005, 07:22 PM
I'm a lone wolf bubba. I prefer it that way.:cool:

No , you are a lonely closeted pre-op tranny banger who lives
with his grandmother in a mobile home..............in Burbank !

larbo
11-13-2005, 07:34 PM
HOWWWWWWWWW--DEE There Lardo!!!

Howz Y'all doin' there Stump-jumpah?!?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You poor fucking Hill-jack basturd!!!!

Now...go brush yer good Tooth!!!

OWNED BEEATCH!!!!

mmmmhmmmmm:rolleyes: really?:rolleyes: yyyeeeaaahhhh.:rolleyes: mmmmhmmmm.:rolleyes: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

larbo
11-13-2005, 07:51 PM
larbo

CALLING GOLDEN SHOWER!! CALLING GOLDEN SHOWER!! JOHN HOLMES need's his spittoon cleaned right away. chop! chop!

Jérôme Frenchise
11-13-2005, 08:07 PM
If racism were recyclable like dung, your rotten shitty brains could at least be useful for one thing.

Jérôme Frenchise
11-13-2005, 08:08 PM
Here we'd go:

franksters
11-13-2005, 08:20 PM
LMAO!!!

Matt White
11-13-2005, 08:33 PM
mmmmhmmmmm:rolleyes: really?:rolleyes: yyyeeeaaahhhh.:rolleyes: mmmmhmmmm.:rolleyes: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

4 hours an THAT'S the best 'ya can do son???

WOW!

I need to get a lesh to led ya 'round by Skeeter!!!

OWNED

Matt White
11-13-2005, 08:41 PM
Maybe this slack-jawed yokel will have another lame come-back.....
In another 4 hours!

HA!

larbo
11-13-2005, 08:51 PM

4 hours an THAT'S the best 'ya can do son???

WOW!

I need to get a lesh to led ya 'round by Skeeter!!!

OWNED

The proper spelling for lesh is Leash.:p And it would be said as; I need to get a leash to LEAD ya 'round Skeeter.
OWNED LIKE A BITCH

Matt White
11-13-2005, 08:53 PM
HA!

The HillyBilly savant speaks!!!

Surprised Y'all managed to reply Skeeter!!!

I reckon'd yous was'a chokin' on some cornbread!!!:D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

"A HE and a HAW and a HO HO HUM!!!"

Matt White
11-13-2005, 08:57 PM
Play me sum "Duelin' Banjos" Skeeter!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

'Ya can take the HillJack outta the HIlls..................."

They got BEECHNUT out there in CAL-I FOR-I A Skeeter?!?!

Bet Y'all sue dun miss the Piggly Wiggly!!!:D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

larbo
11-13-2005, 09:01 PM
MMMmmhhhmmmm.:rolleyes: Really?:rolleyes: Wow!:rolleyes: MMMMmmhhhhhmmmmmmm.:rolleyes: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Matt White
11-13-2005, 09:08 PM
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are pathetic!!!

OWNED FOR LIFE

BWAHA-BWAHA-BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

LARBO the slack-jawed Yokel!!!:D

Matt White
11-13-2005, 09:14 PM
Com on now Hambone.....ENTERTAIN me!!!:D

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Put down the 'Shine jug and do the "watermelon crawl"!!!!

Matt White
11-13-2005, 09:32 PM
Wassa goinw on there Skee-tah?

"ya dun shut yer "Sweet-potatoe" pie-hole!!!:D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Is Y'all a'gittin' used to the fancy Indoor pumbin' out in CAL-I FORN-I A?!?!:D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

"HILLBILLY BOYAH!!!"

larbo
11-13-2005, 09:42 PM
Com on now Hambone.....ENTERTAIN me!!!:D

OK. Hambone, hambone, went to the store.....
pissed on the bird & shit on the floor.
hambone, hambone, don't give a damn...
wiped his ass on a piece of ham.
hambone, hambone, ain't no queer....
stuck his dick in matt whites ear.
How's that?:cool: oh..and by the way, You spelled >COME< wrong. Now that's entertainment!

larbo
11-13-2005, 09:44 PM
OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OWNED.

sagebrush
11-13-2005, 10:10 PM
wopow !

Matt White
11-13-2005, 10:28 PM
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Skee-tah cracked corn.....and his Sister/Momma cared!!!"

I figured yer "tricity dun went out on Y'all!!!

That...or 'ya went blind from the 'Shine!!!

"OWNED...like Chicken-bone!!!"

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-WHEE!!!

Matt White
11-13-2005, 10:32 PM
"Will the last HaySeed up in West Virginie turn the light out?"

Fetch me sum water from the well now sonny........gotstah soak ma feets!!!

"Prised Y'all up so DadGum late...ain't'Ya gots to get up ta swab the hogs 'morrow 'Morn?!?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

DrMaddVibe
11-13-2005, 10:33 PM
MAtt...legendary!

watermelon crawl...chickenbone...why I say, I say, now lookee here son...dem's some mighty funny words (for those less fortunate in West Virginia that would be wurdz)!

Roth on!

rustoffa
11-13-2005, 10:36 PM
"Fixin' to"

Don't forget that one.

DrMaddVibe
11-13-2005, 10:39 PM
reckon...gotta throw that one in over yonder too!

Matt White
11-13-2005, 10:47 PM
"Ol Rufus dun hasta scrub his Toofus!!!

Hayseeds.....

Almost too easy......................

Golden AWe
11-13-2005, 11:00 PM
CALLING GOLDEN SHOWER!! CALLING GOLDEN SHOWER!! JOHN HOLMES need's his spittoon cleaned right away. chop! chop!

that's TED BUNDY in your pic you idiot...

you're one to talk about owning...uhuhuhuhuhuhuhhu

rustoffa
11-13-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
reckon...gotta throw that one in over yonder too!

"danged"....the "g" being strong.

that's another one.

DrMaddVibe
11-13-2005, 11:12 PM
Only if you spit AFTER you say it!

rustoffa
11-13-2005, 11:17 PM
Oh, like the racist dipshits are spitting out cumloads and then go dang!

No...they go Dang! after they spit out the cumloads!!!

Matt White
11-14-2005, 01:32 AM
"Y'all come back 'now....Hear?"

Not really...you RUBES!!!

BWAHA-BWAHA-BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Golden AWe
11-14-2005, 02:00 AM
yeah, plus john and his gang seem to talk a lot about black cochs considering they're supposed to be racists...is it their way to express the hunger for it?

usually males talk a lot about pussy...so being a racist is talking about black cochs for them?

interesting...bwahahahahah...

franksters
11-14-2005, 07:30 AM
different STROKES.... for different folks!!!!

Matt White
11-14-2005, 11:07 AM
They're "Strokin'" it all right!!!!

DrMaddVibe
11-14-2005, 11:15 AM
Fists o' fury in the cowshed...soo-eeeey! A burnin' like cornsilk on a summer day.

Dem rebs didn't know what smacked dem down!

larbo
11-14-2005, 12:50 PM
yeah, plus john and his gang seem to talk a lot about black cochs considering they're supposed to be racists...is it their way to express the hunger for it?

usually males talk a lot about pussy...so being a racist is talking about black cochs for them?

interesting...bwahahahahah...

THE CORRECT SPELLING FOR COCH IS COCK. AS MANY AS YOU HAVE SUCKED, BLACK OR WHITE...YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THIS COCK GARGLER.GUESS THAT COLLEGE EDUCATION REALLY HELPED. Hey matt! Hows shit in pollock pa. area. theres some smart cats out there:rolleyes: let me tell ya.....

larbo
11-14-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Fists o' fury in the cowshed...soo-eeeey! A burnin' like cornsilk on a summer day.

Dem rebs didn't know what smacked dem down!

Go stick yer finger in a light socket pollock! Then say..."Well I thought the switch was off." Damn, peeps in PA> are fucking retarded.

Matt White
11-14-2005, 12:56 PM
HOW-DEE Lardo!!!

"Mothman"?!?

Dus 'ya start 'Ha-Lucy-a-natin' whens youz been hittin' the 'Shine der Boyah?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

"WEST VIRGINIA...celebrating 10 years of In-Door plumbing"

Golden AWe
11-14-2005, 12:57 PM
THE CORRECT SPELLING FOR COCH IS COCK. AS MANY AS YOU HAVE SUCKED, BLACK OR WHITE...YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THIS COCK GARGLER.GUESS THAT COLLEGE EDUCATION REALLY HELPED. Hey matt! Hows shit in pollock pa. area. theres some smart cats out there:rolleyes: let me tell ya.....

AHAHAHAHAHAH

now he's telling a DUMP MEISTER how to spell "COCH"

YOU MORON!!!

the only right way to spell "COCH" is COCH!

live and learn, dork, live and learn...

PS. what college? there are no colleges in funland, dumbass!

Matt White
11-14-2005, 12:58 PM
...GUESS THAT COLLEGE EDUCATION REALLY HELPED.

BWHAA-BWAHA-BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

LARDO ain't had much "Book-learnin'".......

He dun dropped out of dat der 6th grade.............

"A Choo-Choo Choo"!!!

Golden AWe
11-14-2005, 01:03 PM
remember the movie

"OH LARBO WHERE ART THOU?"

larbo
11-14-2005, 01:03 PM
"Will the last HaySeed up in West Virginie turn the light out?"

Fetch me sum water from the well now sonny........gotstah soak ma feets!!!

"Prised Y'all up so DadGum late...ain't'Ya gots to get up ta swab the hogs 'morrow 'Morn?!?

Also, Genius, Just as many people there in Pollock PA. talk like that. I worked all over that place & if you wanna make cracks against a state then that's where you'd wanna start.:rolleyes: And we are a little more advanced than you regardless of what you've been led to think. & if you don't know about the MOTHMAN shit as much ufology shit as you write.....you are a bigger pollock than I thought.

larbo
11-14-2005, 01:04 PM
remember the movie

"OH LARBO WHERE ART THOU?"

That's one of the best movies ever made. Being a city pollock you would'nt know that. now....wheres your sister & mother YO.

Golden AWe
11-14-2005, 01:05 PM
hahahahahah

larbo - getting more sour minute by minute, post by post!!!

Nickdfresh
11-14-2005, 01:06 PM
hahahahahah

larbo - getting more sour minute by minute, post by post!!!

It comes from choking on gobs of man-butter...:D

larbo
11-14-2005, 01:08 PM
Another good movie about W.Va. is October Sky. See, them liar, pollocks at Nasa could'nt figure out how to make a rocket work correctly so a west virginian had to go there & teach them how.

Golden AWe
11-14-2005, 01:08 PM
LOADS of man-butter!!!

ONLY AT THE MAN'S CAMP!!!

ahahahahahha

Golden AWe
11-14-2005, 01:09 PM
Another good movie about W.Va. is October Sky. See, them liar, pollocks at Nasa could'nt figure out how to make a rocket work correctly so a west virginian had to go there & teach them how.

hahahah

now you're REALLY cuntfused...

is this a movie thread? NO.

larbo
11-14-2005, 01:10 PM
It comes from choking on gobs of man-butter...:D

I don't know anything about "gobs of man butter" but apparently you do! So nico, whats it like being a pretentious cunt?

Golden AWe
11-14-2005, 01:12 PM
don't be so angry larbo!

we all love you here!!!

you're so funny and everything!!!

larbo
11-14-2005, 01:13 PM
hahahah

now you're REALLY cuntfused...

is this a movie thread? NO.

Your mother was confused. she went on with having you. I say she should've went on with the coat-hanger therapy.

Golden AWe
11-14-2005, 01:14 PM
hahahahahah!!!!

HERE WE GO AGAIN...LARBO IS CUMMING UP WITH "YOUR MOMMA IS"-jokes!!!

aahahahhahahahaha

please!!!

franksters
11-14-2005, 01:15 PM
Your mother was confused. she went on with having you. I say she should've went on with the coat-hanger therapy.

See your own mom tried it and missed her shot, oh well...

Matt White
11-14-2005, 01:20 PM
Also, Genius, Just as many people there in Pollock PA. talk like that. I worked all over that place & if you wanna make cracks against a state then that's where you'd wanna start.:rolleyes: And we are a little more advanced than you regardless of what you've been led to think. & if you don't know about the MOTHMAN shit as much ufology shit as you write.....you are a bigger pollock than I thought.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OWNED into OBLIVION HILLJACK!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

larbo
11-14-2005, 02:44 PM
YO YO YO YO YO YO YO! WUZ UPS ONZ DA WEZ SIDEZ?

DrMaddVibe
11-14-2005, 02:49 PM
LAr...you're desperate now.

RUN Forrest RUN!!!!

Larbo loves the dark meat!

Pass the stuffing!

Diamondjimi
11-14-2005, 02:53 PM
Hey Lardo Retardo ! Here's a 'yo mama" joke for ya ........

I fucked yer mother in the ass and she had you !

Nickdfresh
11-14-2005, 02:57 PM
I don't know anything about "gobs of man butter" but apparently you do! So nico, whats it like being a pretentious cunt?

Dude, you're fucking helpless.

Maybe I can arrange for some high schools kids to donate their time and write some comebacks for you. That way you could be "socially-promoted" from a sixth-grade level poster....

Golden AWe
11-14-2005, 03:04 PM
larbo's so desperate already it's too easy to make fun of him and his friends...

he's starting to become what he's always been...a boring kant.

Golden AWe
11-14-2005, 03:14 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29797

larbo
11-14-2005, 04:09 PM
It's funny how you little twurps say I'm desperate but I'm here smacking you little bitches around with my rebel hand.

bueno bob
11-14-2005, 04:21 PM
It's funny how you little twurps say I'm desperate but I'm here smacking you little bitches around with my rebel hand.

The only thing you're smacking around is that shrivelled up ground root that you call a penis.

Go try and water it again, maybe it'll grow this time.

Sit down, Sparky.

Diamondjimi
11-14-2005, 04:21 PM
!

Golden AWe
11-14-2005, 04:22 PM

no, we understand your despair!

all you need is larve

(and a smack in the head!)

Matt White
11-14-2005, 06:21 PM
"Smack"?!?

This guys been OWNED so completely he's delirious..............

larbo
11-14-2005, 07:32 PM
"Smack"?!?

This guys been OWNED so completely he's delirious..............

HEY LOOKY EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's fat matt white. how'd ya like it when HAMBONE stuck his dick in your ear? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm.:rolleyes: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllllyyyyyy yyyy.:rolleyes: wwwwwwooooow.:rolleyes: mmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.:rolleyes:

jhale667
11-14-2005, 07:45 PM
Holmes, if you really ARE leaving this time...can you take your two butt-buddies WITH you?

Nickdfresh
11-14-2005, 07:49 PM

"Rebel" hand? Is that California "Rebel Without a Clue" you mean?

jhale667
11-14-2005, 07:52 PM
"Rebel" hand? Is that California "Rebel Without a Clue" you mean?

Hey Nick, look out...you might end up "walkin' on the fightin' side" of him.....whatever the fuck THAT means....:D

larbo
11-14-2005, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Hey Nick, look out...you might end up "walkin' on the fightin' side" of him.....whatever the fuck THAT means....:D

Damn! that's bad!!! That's a merle haggard song you stupid little brownhole rammer. one of the greatest poet-song writers that will ever be. if you did'nt listen to hip-hopz allz da time you'd know this you wigger. go fight with someone with the same level of intelligence as you...like for example say a...........GANGSA RAPPAH!:D

jhale667
11-14-2005, 08:05 PM
Damn! that's bad!!! That's a merle haggard song you stupid little brownhole rammer. one of the greatest poet-song writers that will ever be. if you did'nt listen to hip-hopz allz da time you'd know this you wigger. go fight with someone with the same level of intelligence as you...like for example say a...........GANGSA RAPPAH!:D

Sorry, you got me....I don't listen to cousin-dating soundtracks. Or hip-hop, for that matter. I'd fight with someone on my own intellectual level, but I get along with everyone else in the army! That just leaves YOU, fuck-stick. Still think WV's the south, idiot?

Matt White
11-14-2005, 08:44 PM
HEY LOOKY EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's fat matt white. how'd ya like it when HAMBONE stuck his dick in your ear? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm.:rolleyes: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllllyyyyyy yyyy.:rolleyes: wwwwwwooooow.:rolleyes: mmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.:rolleyes:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Could you be...any more...................

OWNED?!?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Do 'da "Chicken Dance" now Ske-tah!!!!

larbo
11-14-2005, 08:49 PM
Hey Matt. do you say OWNED after every sentence? oh...wait....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMHhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmm.:roll eyes: YYYYYEEEEeeaaahhhhhhh!:rolleyes: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAaaaaaaallllllllyyyy yy.:rolleyes: I did'nt know that.:rolleyes: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Matt White
11-14-2005, 08:54 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No...I don't have to...BUt I like watching you cry like sum Toothless school girl Ske-tah!!!!

It's rare to see somebody get this OWNED on consecutive nights......

"It's just so Re-dic-u-lous!!!!"

Nickdfresh
11-14-2005, 08:54 PM
Oh, that's both original and clever, he's posting "ZZZZZZs" because he's bored, yet he's still here. Interesting.

franksters
11-14-2005, 08:57 PM
Can't we get a picture from where they are posting????

Matt White
11-14-2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by franksters

We can't get a picture from an outhouse Franksters!!!

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

franksters
11-14-2005, 09:05 PM
you're right, my mistake, maybe the area...

larbo
11-14-2005, 09:13 PM
you're right, my mistake, maybe the area...

Just traced your IP. Also just google mapped it.;) fuck with me. you'll be VERY EMBARRASSED. I am getting annoyed with your threats to post personal information. shows how pathetic you are. your move huckleberry.

franksters
11-14-2005, 09:15 PM
JUST DO IT,

you won't cause you're uncapable of such thing...

you just discovered running water, and you're still cuntfuse with hot and cold...

larbo
11-14-2005, 09:18 PM
JUST DO IT,

you won't cause you're uncapable of such thing...

Really?

franksters
11-14-2005, 09:20 PM
I'm still waiting.....fuckface

franksters
11-14-2005, 09:24 PM
Go on...

LOSER!

or should I say LOOSER!

which 1 u prefer, asshole!

franksters
11-14-2005, 09:25 PM
You are mentally un-equip to handle these kinda task, slow down you're incomprehensible...

franksters
11-14-2005, 09:26 PM
It would be easier if you would remove your hand from your ass...

cock monger!

franksters
11-14-2005, 09:28 PM
I heard you can get an operation for your small penis...

maybe we should ask assbush and johnny to pitch in?

franksters
11-14-2005, 09:29 PM
Where the fuck are you?

What! your fingers are stuck to the keyboard.... cause of the cum...

Matt White
11-14-2005, 09:29 PM
Really?

Really....

an IP is not a Grocery Store Son....like "Piggly Wiggly".....

Huckleberry...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You got it "Stump-jumper"!!!

Nickdfresh
11-14-2005, 09:30 PM

Tomorrow.:)

franksters
11-14-2005, 09:32 PM
Thank you Nickdfresh, I can't wait...

those fuckin ass monger...

Matt White
11-14-2005, 09:36 PM

WAY DOWN YONDER IN THE PAW-PAW PATCH!!!

A Cha-cha cha!!!

larbo
11-14-2005, 09:39 PM

DARE YA! I really dont give a fuck but It shows none of you city twits can handle me or you would'nt be doing it! I guess desperate times call for desperate measures.;)

franksters
11-14-2005, 09:40 PM
Where the fuck did they go?

Just when it was groovin a little bit...

franksters
11-14-2005, 09:40 PM
DARE YA! I really dont give a fuck but It shows none of you city twits can handle me or you would'nt be doing it! I guess desperate times call for desperate measures.;)

I'm here and I'm waiting asswipe.

Matt White
11-14-2005, 09:43 PM

I say I say....NOBODY would wanta to "handle" you son....

Pay attention...Am I typin' too fast for 'ya son....

Look at me when I'm talkin' to 'ya Boy......

I say I say....You gots...I say you gots 'ta.....

This one is like 10 pounds of manure stuffed in a 5 pound bag!!!

"Southern" my eye.............

larbo
11-15-2005, 10:50 AM
I say I say....NOBODY would wanta to "handle" you son....

Pay attention...Am I typin' too fast for 'ya son....

Look at me when I'm talkin' to 'ya Boy......

I say I say....You gots...I say you gots 'ta.....

This one is like 10 pounds of manure stuffed in a 5 pound bag!!!

"Southern" my eye.............

HEY! Looky everybody!:rolleyes: It's phat matt white.MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm. :rolleyes: rrrreeeeaaaalllllyyyyy?:rolleyes: WWwweeeeeelllllllllll.:rolleyes: Oh, wait...............:monkey:

franksters
11-15-2005, 10:52 AM
How old are you? really..

DavidLeeNatra
11-15-2005, 10:54 AM
How old are you? really..

in human years or in redneck years?

Matt White
11-15-2005, 11:17 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Yesterdays OWNING-FEST obviously wasn't enough..............

Matt White
11-15-2005, 11:17 AM
I see LARDO & ASSBRUSH are still bucking for an ASSKICKIN'.......

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OWNED....yet AGAIN!!!!

DavidLeeNatra
11-15-2005, 11:21 AM
I see LARDO & ASSBRUSH are still bucking for an ASSKICKIN'.......

yeah...but it's far too easy...we had better sheep here to wrestle with...

Matt White
11-15-2005, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
yeah...but it's far too easy...we had better sheep here to wrestle with...

BUt FUN!!!

Hill-Jack racist (Lying Cunts in California) deserve to get kicked around periodically!!!

Anonymous
11-15-2005, 11:30 AM
Larbo, please, end this suffering. I'm actually starting to pity you, being kicked around everywhere by every one.

Your 'opinions' are quite worthless, nobody gives a shit what you 'think', and there's no way you can become even more unpopular than you already are. Plus, even though you claim to like VH/DLR I have yet to see a single post from you regarding either Dave or VH.

So this begs the question: Why are you still here?

DavidLeeNatra
11-15-2005, 11:37 AM
BUt FUN!!!

Hill-Jack racist (Lying Cunts in California) deserve to get kicked around periodically!!!

have you seen what that dumbass answered when I recommended him to post at the linx? because the webmaster is a defender of the freedom of speach? priceless...

larbo
11-16-2005, 08:54 PM
THIS WILL BE THE LAST POST ON THIS SUBJECT. MY TIME IS TOO VALUABLE TO ARGUE WITH A BUNCH OF WIGGERS & OWN THEM ANYMORE THAN I ALREADY DO! ALL 11 OF YOU. I HAVE GOTTEN A LOT OF E-MAILS & PM'S FROM PEOPLE THANKING ME FOR WHAT I'VE SAID HERE AND TELLING ME HOW FUNNY IT WAS WATCHING ME OWN EACH & EVERY ONE OF YOU LITTLE COCK GARGLERS.

PHAT MATT WHITE - YOU, SIR, ARE AN IDIOT. QUIT WALKING INTO THE SIDES OF BUILDINGS & BREATHING GAS FUMES. OH, WAIT.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz.

DIAMONDJIZM - YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY NO MATCH FOR ME. YOUR ASS IS OWNED. THERES NOTHING YOU CAN SAY TO CHANGE IT. BE A MAN & TELL THE FEMALES IN YOUR FAMILY TO STOP FUCKING ******S 'CAUSE IT'S SICKENING!

GAYGEL - YOU ARE A PATHETIC FUCKING LOSER. YOU HAVE THE WIT OF A TURD FLOATING DOWN THE COMODE. FLUSH YOURSELF DOWN THE TOILET PLEASE! BE A MAN & TELL THE FEMALES IN YOUR FAMILY TO STOP FUCKING ******S 'CAUSE IT'S SICKENING!

FARTSTERS - YOU ARE THE MOST ANNOYING MOTHER FUCKER ON HERE! EVEN MORE SO THAN KATYDID. YOU HAVE THE INTELLECT OF A ****** BABY. DOES YOUR BLACK STEP DADDY SMACK YOU AROUND A LOT? BE A MAN & TELL THE FEMALES IN YOUR FAMILY TO STOP FUCKING ******S 'CAUSE IT'S SICKENING!

NICKDFRESH - YOU, SIR, KNOW WHAT YOU ARE.;)

******DICKNATRA - EITHER YOUR A ******, HALF BRED ******, OR THE BIGGEST WIGGER OF THEM ALL! FUCK YOU AND ALL THE NASTY, STICKY, PURPLE ******S YOU SEEM TO BE PROUD OF. YOU ARE A TOTAL DISGRACE. BE A MAN & TELL ALL THE FEMALES IN YOUR FAMILY TO STOP FUCKING ******S 'CAUSE IT'S SICKENING!

GOLDEN SHOWER - FUCK YOU YOU NASTY ASS SOMALIAN! FUCK YOU & YOUR CHUBBY, DUMB, WIGGER ASS! STOP GETTING PICS WITH YOUR SISTERS FRIENDS & POSTING THEM LIKE YOUR SOME MAC-DADDY OR SOMETHING. NO FINE CHIC IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD WANNA BE WITH YOUR FAT, HALF-****** ASS! BE A MAN & TELL THE FEMALES IN YOUR FAMILY TO STOP FUCKING ******S 'CAUSE IT'S SICKENING!

JENNY JIGGLES - YOUR NOT EVEN WORTH MENTIONING! BE A MAN & TELL ALL THE FEMALES IN YOUR FAMILY TO STOP FUCKING ******S 'CAUSE IT'S SICKENING!

BUENO SLOB - LOOK IN THE MIRROR WITH THE LIGHT ON. GET OVER YOURSELF. YOU ARE WALDO & I AM DAVID LEE ROTH, BITCH! SET DOWN!! BE A MAN & TELL THE FEMALES IN YOUR FAMILY TO STOP FUCKING ******S 'CAUSE IT'S SICKENING!

TYRONE FRENCH FAG - THE FRENCH ARE PANSY ASS LITTLE BITCHES! YOUR CITY IS BURNING! WE DON'T NEED NO WATER LET THE MOTHER FUCKER BURN.....BURN MOTHER FUCKER BURN! BE A MAN & TELL THE SHE-MALES IN YOUR FAMILY TO STOP FUCKING ******S 'CAUSE IT'S SICKENING!

FORD - NOTICE HOW POLITICAL TOPICS ARE BEING POSTED IN NON???THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE A JEW WITH A BLACK DADDY. THAT'S THE ONLY CONCLUSION I CAN COME TO FOR YOU. YOU ARE A FAR LEFT, LIBERAL, LOONY-TOON! YOU NEED COMMITED TO A MENTAL FACILITY RIGHT AWAY. YOU ARE AN INFERIOR THREAD DELETING CANDY ASS. KNOW WHY YOU DELETE THREADS? 'CAUSE YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS. SARGE NEEDS TO REMOVE YOU FROM HERE BY YOUR THROAT. BE A MAN & TELL THE SHE-MALES IN YOUR FAMILY TO KILL THEMSELVES. YOUR POISON SEED NEED NOT BE SPRED.

[ALL OF YOU NEED TO BUY DAVID ALLEN COES UNDERGROUND ALBUM IMMEDIATELY!!!! LISTEN TO IT DAILY. WHITE GIRL WITH A ****** IS A SONG YOU NEED TO PLAY FOR THE FEMALES/SHE-MALES IN YOUR FAMILIES.]

franksters
11-16-2005, 08:56 PM
Do you really think so?

And who's Gaygel anyway?

larvo you're fucked in the head...

Matt White
11-16-2005, 10:31 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

THe "LARDO manifesto"!!!

I wanna know who translated it from "Hill-jack" speak...

"I'm a fixin' ta va-cate this har WEB-a-site...Y'all isa Funnin' on me too darn much..."

Cathedral
11-16-2005, 10:38 PM
I was going to start a goodbye thread, but i'll just use this one, and i'll keep it short and sweet.

Goodbye!

sagebrush
11-17-2005, 04:05 AM
Me to fuck all the bastards ! Dave would be proud of his fans like matt white '' puto '' and jerome frenchise '' chingatumadre '' ,golden awe ''pendejo '' and jhale ''perdedor '' if cocksmokers like this is waht the roth army is about you can have it . with fans like these thay are sure to drag dave down with them ! so roth on !

FORD
11-17-2005, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by sagebrush
Me to fuck all the bastards ! Dave would be proud of his fans like matt white '' puto '' and jerome frenchise '' chingatumadre '' ,golden awe ''pendejo '' and jhale ''perdedor '' if cocksmokers like this is waht the roth army is about you can have it . with fans like these thay are sure to drag dave down with them ! so roth on !

You sure use a lot of Spanish for a sisterfucking KKKlansman.

sagebrush
11-17-2005, 04:41 AM
Just for you so you can tell you ''Gs'' some spanish .

Golden AWe
11-17-2005, 04:53 AM

Hmmm...I wonder who was it who said "Yeah, I don't discriminate, I've slept with black women, I've slept with chinese women, infact..."...aah, why bother explaining anything to you....

Golden AWe
11-17-2005, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by FORD
You sure use a lot of Spanish for a sisterfucking KKKlansman.

Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh...
...muy bien...

Diamondjimi
11-17-2005, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by assbrush
Me to fuck all the bastards !

Assbrush, Assbrush,Assbrush..when boy , I say when boy , are you
gonna learn some goddamn ENGLISH !

jhale667
11-17-2005, 01:41 PM

And what, exactly is a 'perdedor'? Are you making up words again, Skeeter? And how many times have YOU met Dave again, Bungholio? Dave would kick your ASS, goober.

Diamondjimi
11-21-2005, 01:44 AM
LOL !!!

Golden AWe
11-21-2005, 02:08 AM
John Holmes himself is afraid of appearing in this thread, his peace-of-crap-whining-testament thread, or in any thread. The reason is either being ashamed of appearing with his friends Sagebrush and Larbo, or being afraid of getting more humiliated in his fake battle trolling against blacks and other Army members. Likely both.

Diamondjimi
11-21-2005, 10:32 AM
True .Holmes is the coward of cowards.He's been avoiding these
threads because he's still licking his wounds from the pummeling
he got in the others recently. Yet he chooses to yap off in mundane
threads like "Mike's bass on Ebay" WTF? Fuckin pussy !

Hey ASSBRUSH , why don't you PM your Massa Holmes and get yourself some backup. DOUCHEBAG !

Golden AWe
11-21-2005, 10:37 AM
THE funny thing here is that the real Holmes also did GAY PORN...uhuhuhuhuhuh...some hero for a tool in a war against fags!

Golden AWe
11-21-2005, 10:44 AM
"John Curtis Estes (August 8, 1944 – March 13, 1988) better known as John Holmes, John C. Holmes or Johnny Wadd (after the lead character in a series of related films), was one of the most famous male porn stars of all-time, appearing in about 2,500 adult movies in the 1970s and 1980s, including one gay film and a handful of gay loops. He is best known for his large penis, his involvement in the brutal Wonderland Murders in 1981, and his death from AIDS."

Diamondjimi
11-21-2005, 12:24 PM
"John Curtis Estes (August 8, 1944 – March 13, 1988) better known as John Holmes, John C. Holmes or Johnny Wadd (after the lead character in a series of related films), was one of the most famous male porn stars of all-time, appearing in about 2,500 adult movies in the 1970s and 1980s, including one gay film and a handful of gay loops. He is best known for his large penis, his involvement in the brutal Wonderland Murders in 1981, and his death from AIDS."

He has been reincarnated as a mentally challenged racist/homophobe with the inability to achieve an erection unless
he's tossing the salad of an African-American male. He's OWNED,hungry for the cock , and posts at DLR Army.

See profile.http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29900