Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 I got an Eddie Van Halen MXR today!!!! - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got an Eddie Van Halen MXR today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got an Eddie Van Halen MXR today!!!!

YEEE HAWWWW!!!! I love it!! The sound is so rich and warmmmmmm I got it for 130 bucks was that a good deal?

whats the difference between that and the original?(Phase 90) Im assuming you picked up the red and white striped MXR?
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

The new one supposedly has a switch to change the tone a bit to a more biting sound. 130 bucks though...I dunno if I would pay it. Of course I already got an MXR Phase 90.

Comment

I would never part with my orange phase 90, nor would I ever replace it with an overpriced striped one.
        Keep on Rothing in the Free World

Comment

I barely use the my MXR 90 now, but it is a pleasure to use it when I want it. I have a built in phase effect on the amp, but that's never the same as a seperate pedal. When I do use it, I find I always have it set on very low.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

So this wasnt a good deal??

Comment

Originally posted by UGS
              I would never part with my orange phase 90, nor would I ever replace it with an overpriced striped one.

The circuit is a little different. It's not just about a paint job.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
                If that is what you wanted it is.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
                  You paid $130? Ive seen it still priced at $180 Canadian.

Comment

Originally posted by UGS
                    ...Ummm, actually it's a reallly cool pedal. Sounds like a script logo OR a block logo Phase90, and has more headroom than either...I'm getting one (and cheaper than $130 bucks too )
                    Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Originally posted by GAR
                      The circuit is a little different. It's not just about a paint job.
                      I didn't say it wasn't different, I just said that I wouldn't pay for a new one because I already have a Phase 90. At the end of the day, a Phase 90 is a Phase 90.
                      Last edited by UGS; 03-27-2005, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhale667
                        ...Ummm, actually it's a reallly cool pedal. Sounds like a script logo OR a block logo Phase90, and has more headroom than either...I'm getting one (and cheaper than $130 bucks too )
                        You don't have to convince me that it's cool, I'm sure it is.

Cool. . .yes
                        Overpriced. . .yes

Saying something is overpriced doesn't mean the thing is no good. It means it costs too much money for what you're getting. . .in the speaker's opinion that is.

Comment

Sorry if I came across as being snarky. . .not intended at all

Seriously, DeadOrAlive, regardless of which Phase 90 you got, you just bought an awesome pedal. I hope it brings you as much musical happiness as mine's given me. For me, it's the only pedal that is ALWAYS in my rig.

Comment

haha thanks UGS!!! big 5 coming to ya!!!

Comment

I agree with Brownsoud1, who cares if its cost $130. If its what you wanted, fuckit ! Well done. Ive paid more for an effect unit than $130 before.

DOA, apparently there is a simple resistor change MOD on that unit
                              too if you are interested in tweaking. If you love the sound as is,
                              dont worry about the mod. I recall others here discussing this mod,
                              I think it changes the sweep depth or something..... Someone will
                              know about it and post it in this thread..
                              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...
                              X