• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

You know why I "really" love Easter?

Cos I get to eat all of my kids candy. Well, not all but I help it to disappear cos we don't let them eat too much. My gosh, those Cadbury cream eggs? *drooling* The caramel filled one's are good too. Plus we do a honey baked ham. Love that as well. A great weekend to cheat on my fruit and veggie diet. Plus, there's this great old local Chocolatier that does fresh chocolate covered strawberries, raspberries (my personal favorite) and grapes. Damn, my sweet tooth is on overdrive. Oh, and someone can take those disgusting marshmallow peeps and shove them someplace. ECKKKK AND CUCKKKA......
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Shut up. ALAN THE PANTHER is the greatest of all the panthers.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Oh and fuck regular jelly beans too cos they suck. It's Jelly~Belly time!!!

Oh, and Alan.........

Get the fuck out of my thread.

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

You're just angry at ALAN because you don't understand him.
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Dr. Love
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

ALAN looks pretty paranoid in that picture. He been hittin' the peace pipe?
          I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
            ALAN looks pretty paranoid in that picture. He been hittin' the peace pipe?
            Yeah, and it ain't agreeing with him. He said to me the other day: "Rikk, I just can't do the shit I used to do as a younger panther." I asked him if, being a godly panther and all, he should be immune to the effects of narcotics. And he just shook his panther head no and muttered: "God, cocaine isn't good for my heart. But I must keep taking it."

I've been trying to get ALAN off the drugs for years. I still think he killed JIMMY SMITS solely because he was high and because he was paranoid.
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

I hear you, Max, I'm just as bad.
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob