PDA

View Full Version : EVERYBODY is a better poster than DENNY.

fryingdutchman
03-27-2005, 07:55 PM
Hey:

Let me know what you think others do better than Denny...

I'm sure this thread will get big.

rustoffa
03-27-2005, 08:06 PM
Grate thread.

Wrong forum.

fryingdutchman
03-28-2005, 04:28 AM
I know, rustoffa, I know.

I knew going in that it was in the wrong forum, but was going for the humor since dipshit Denny had posted about 9 consecutive nonsense threads like "Robin Zander is a better singer than DLR" and "Steve Perry is a better singer than DLR", etc....

People like that make me understand why some species eat their young.

Sorry dude.

flappo
03-28-2005, 05:36 AM
is that the dennis who's married to suzy q ?

if so , i like him a lot , he's grate

ok , he acts daft sometimes , but at least he enjoys his fucking self

viva denny !

Steve Savicki
04-01-2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by fryingdutchman
dipshit Denny had posted about 9 consecutive nonsense threads like "Robin Zander is a better singer than DLR" and "Steve Perry is a better singer than DLR", etc....
EXACTLY the reason why I refuse to make a 2nd donation here. Donators only prove to spammers like Denny that they can spam up the site while the donators support the bandwidth for them to continue to do so. Donators are basically a spammer bully's punching bag.
I donated to cover my share of the bandwidth, and I will donate again when every active member has a badge under their name.
I believe that is FAIR. Sorry if it sounds like I'm picking on active newbies that are still deciding if here is where they want to hang out, but there's just something I have against Denny's:

1) Panda spam,

2) one of his older signatures which reflected a PM from POJO saying he would be banned if he didn't use a smaller pic in his sig

3) he has not donated a dime at all to cover all of this, yet he is still allowed to post.

There is something not logical about that...