ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING FiGHTING, ALREADY!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING FiGHTING, ALREADY!

Look people, I have nothing against anybody here, but this fighting stuff is starting to piss me off. Every fuckin' thread I go to nowadays, there's stupid accusations "you did this" "I only did it because you did that", and it's stuff that probably has years already. Give it up people! Time to move on. Or else I will.

I'm getting pretty tired of this shit, and probably a lot of people is getting tired of it, too. Not to mention any new would be posters who get 'scared' away by all this shit. All that we're getting from this is great threads fucked up. Nothing more. Grow up.

Cheers, and I've got one foot out the door. Seriously. :bottle:
  • Samsonite
    Head Fluffer
    • May 2004

Agreed...

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

Almighty Destroyer of Barrels...there are many here with WAY too thin skins and warped senses of humor. Don't take it so seriously and "don't let the bastards grind 'ya down!"

ROTH ON!

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

I agree that the fights can get tiresome, even though I am in many of them. MATT's right. Just keep a thicker skin. You are the coolest brother, PUSSY LICKER, and a fellow member of the Church of ALAN. Try not to let the fighting get to you. I think some of the fights are winding down...especially as certain aliases are discovered.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

I have a thick skin, bro... thicker than anyone else on the site, maybe. But what about the newcomers? That's what's getting to me. This isn't our site. It's everybody's.

I'm not blaming you, Rikk. I like your posts, our chats, I've come to consider you a friend. It takes two. It ALWAYS takes two. And it's healthy to fight, but THIS is not. You guys know who you are, I don't wanna mention names, but you know who you are. And I'm not taking sides here, I like most of you people, I'm saying this to everybody involved. Stop thinking about yourselves, stop being selfish and self-centered all the time. People come here to have fun, not to read your moanings and complaints. And they can't help but read it anyway, seeing as they are on EVERY FUCKIN' THREAD!

Shit.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

You know, maybe the words of ALAN could inspire all to lead peaceful lives.
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• vanzilla
              Veteran
              • Jul 2004

Re: ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING FiGHTING, ALREADY!

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
              Look people, I have nothing against anybody here, but this fighting stuff is starting to piss me off. Every fuckin' thread I go to nowadays, there's stupid accusations "you did this" "I only did it because you did that", and it's stuff that probably has years already. Give it up people! Time to move on. Or else I will.

I'm getting pretty tired of this shit, and probably a lot of people is getting tired of it, too. Not to mention any new would be posters who get 'scared' away by all this shit. All that we're getting from this is great threads fucked up. Nothing more. Grow up.

Cheers, and I've got one foot out the door. Seriously. :bottle:
              I'M GONNA FUCKIN' KICK YOUR ASS PUSSYLICKER!

Okay, not really. I agree with Ima. I've been a member since July of last year, but didn't start seriously posting up until a couple of months ago.

I love this site. The main reason I keep coming back is because this place has more up to date DLR/VH news than ANY other site out there. Hands down, period.

But as Ima so eloquently mentioned, the fighting shit really gets old after a while. Hey, I'm just as guilty as throwing a few jabs at people as the next guy (wiseguy, Ted Nugent, Katydid, and Joe Thunder have all been targets) but I've never let them get out of control to the point they ruin a thread.

A friend of mine told me this last week and I think if everyone remembers it - these forums would be a much heathier environment.

Getting in a fight on the internet is like participating in the Special Olympics - even if you win - you're still retarded.

And just to be "politically correct" - I hope I didn't offend anyone who is or has relatives that are retarded. Just a joke.

Roth On.
              ALAN THE PANTHER SAYS "NO MORE PISSING MATCHES"
              Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Agreed. Everyone should stop fighting except RIKK.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• vanzilla
                  Veteran
                  • Jul 2004

Man you've got a douche complex!
                  Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Hey Slicker,

Grow a pair!!! :p

What would the Army be without the drama, love, lies, fights, deception, hate, scandals, evil twins, romance, suspense, plot twists and the weekend cliffhangers?
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

This site would fucking SUCK without the fighting!

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Carmine
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

Re: Re: ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING FiGHTING, ALREADY!

Originally posted by vanzilla
                        [
                        Getting in a fight on the internet is like participating in the Special Olympics - even if you win - you're still retarded.
                        BWHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAA!

Thats pretty good Van...

Comment

• 75 cent
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2005

Shiiiiit Whitney's in rehab again? She honks for crack, know
                          what I'm sayin'?

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                            This site would fucking SUCK without the fighting!

No shit... take away the fighting and all that's left is Savicki trying to understand the basic concepts of life...
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

Hey SCREW YOU ALL! I WILL KICK ALL YOUR ASSES!!!

(Just kidding)

Comment

Working...