PDA

View Full Version : Device lets you out-Fox your TV

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 12:12 AM
Device lets you out-Fox your TV

By Emily Fredrix

The Associated Press

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2005/03/25/2002220347.jpg
This device blocks the reception of the Fox News Channel.

It's not that Sam Kimery objects to the views expressed on Fox News Channel. The creator of the "Fox Blocker" contends the network is not news at all.

Kimery says he has sold about 100 of the little silver bits of metal that screw into the back of most televisions, allowing people to filter Fox News from their sets. The Tulsa, Okla., resident also has received thousands of e-mails, both angry and complimentary, as well as a few death threats since the device debuted in August.

"Apparently the making of terroristic threats against those who don't share your views is a high art form among a certain core audience," said Kimery, 45.

Formerly a registered Republican, even a precinct captain, Kimery became an independent in the 1990s when he said the state party stopped taking input from everyday members.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2005/03/25/2002220240.jpg
Sam Kimery is the creator of the "Fox Blocker."

Kimery now contends Fox News' top-level management dictates a conservative journalistic bias, that inaccuracies never are retracted, and what airs is more opinion than news.

"I might as well be reading tabloids out of the grocery store," he said. "Anything to get a rise out of the viewer and to reinforce certain retrograde notions."

A Fox spokeswoman at the station's New York headquarters said the channel's ratings speak for themselves. For the first three months of this year, Fox has averaged 1.62 million viewers in prime-time, compared with CNN's 805,000, according to Nielsen Media Research.

Kimery's motives go deeper than preventing people from watching the channel, which he acknowledges can be done without the Blocker. But he likens his device to burning a draft card, a tangible example of disagreement.

And he's taking this message to the network's advertisers. After buying the $8.95 device online, would-be blockers are shown a letter that they can send to advertisers via the Fox Blocker site.

"The point is not to block the channel or block free speech but to raise awareness," said Kimery, who works in the high-tech industry.

Kimery doesn't use the device; he occasionally feels the need to tune into Fox News for something "especially heinous."

Business could pick up since the blocker was alluded to in a recent episode of the ABC drama "Boston Legal." The show's original script mentioned Fox News, but ABC removed the references.

The boisterous conversations on Fox News may be why the station is so popular, said Matthew Felling, media director for the Center for Media and Public Affairs, a nonprofit, nonpartisan media watchdog group. And despite a perception that Fox leans to the right, Felling said, that doesn't mean people who lean left should tune out.

"It's tough to engage in an argument when you're not participating in it," Felling said. "It's just one more layer in the wall that the right and the left are building in between each other."

Copyright © 2005 The Seattle Times Company

LoungeMachine
03-28-2005, 12:14 AM
Already own this technology

It's called a "remote" Easy as pressing a button.

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 12:14 AM
Here's a novel idea -- change the channel. That's what remotes are for.

I don't like MTV and I don't have a problem with not watching it. There are over 1,000 other channels on my setup. No one's forcing me to watch any one of them.

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Already own this technology

It's called a "remote" Easy as pressing a button.

damn you, posting at the same time as me and all! *shakes fist* :D

DLR'sCock
03-28-2005, 12:23 AM
Yeah, a remote is all you need, but damn that is funny!!!

The thing is, I enjoy watching FOX "news" for a good laugh now and then....

LoungeMachine
03-28-2005, 12:24 AM
I love Faux News Sunday's "panel"

Good old Juan Williams shoving it right back at Hume.

steve
03-28-2005, 08:37 AM
Maury Povich needs to send Alan Colmes and Juan Williams to "Boot Camp" - teach them how to express themselves and not be cowards.

BigBadBrian
03-28-2005, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
I love Faux News Sunday's "panel"

Good old Juan Williams shoving it right back at Hume.

You've got to be kidding. Juan is as much a lackey as they come.

Nickdfresh
03-28-2005, 10:09 AM
I like FOX NEWS, it's great comedy! Sort of like THE DAILY SHOW from the right.

And the fembot anchors are kind of nice too.:D

FORD
03-28-2005, 10:30 AM
If they can market a "V-chip" to block out South Park and HBO movies, than why not a "P-chip" (for propaganda) to block out neocon bullshit?

Though as Nick says, FAUX is good for the comedic value. Hannity's standup routine last week was especially good.

Big Train
03-28-2005, 01:18 PM
Didn't someone post this (Like Ford) a few months back?

I think it is a good device but it should be called a tax: a tax on morons who want to pay twice for their freedom of choice..

vanzilla
03-29-2005, 02:53 PM
The Daily Show has more journalistic integrity that Fox News. But I like their graphics.

Cathedral
03-29-2005, 08:30 PM
ROTFLLC, I want to see the idiots who paid $8.95 for one of these units.
I have 60 channels i have never seen anything on, and did all that for free, lol, this Tech Dude needs a hobby....or is this it?

Satan
03-29-2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
ROTFLLC, I want to see the idiots who paid $8.95 for one of these units.
I have 60 channels i have never seen anything on, and did all that for free, lol, this Tech Dude needs a hobby....or is this it?

My guess is that this guy formerly made these little cable tubes for a living. Usually they would be good to unscramble one pay TV channel or another (HBO, Showtime, etc)

But of course the cable companies are going digital which leaves him with obsolete technology. Unless he can figure out a new use for it.

Thank Hell my job can't get obsolete like that :D

Cathedral
03-30-2005, 12:50 AM
Very true, but i'm stuck with this vision in my head of some guy seeing an ad for it and saying to himself, "I gotta get me one of those" and actually GETTING one, lol.

I have tried my best to come up with something stupid that makes people flock to it like bee's to honey.
So far the only thing i came up with took too much time to make and didn't garner enough profit to continue.

Cathedral
03-30-2005, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Satan

Thank Hell my job can't get obsolete like that :D

LOL, I missed this line the first time through.
I think the device in your case is a book, my firey friend.

tomballin
03-30-2005, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Here's a novel idea -- change the channel. That's what remotes are for.

I don't like MTV and I don't have a problem with not watching it. There are over 1,000 other channels on my setup. No one's forcing me to watch any one of them.

Yelp just use the remote controls.

http://img221.exs.cx/img221/2568/guybitchremotes7nv.jpg

Ally_Kat
03-30-2005, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by tomballin
Yelp just use the remote controls.

http://img221.exs.cx/img221/2568/guybitchremotes7nv.jpg

there's no pony button under the buy option for the boyfriend remote :(

Big Train
03-31-2005, 02:40 PM

I have tried my best to come up with something stupid that makes people flock to it like bee's to honey.

So far the only thing i came up with took too much time to make and didn't garner enough profit to continue.

When did you start working on Democratic campaigns?

:D

Cathedral
03-31-2005, 02:46 PM
Ouch, that one hurt, lol.
Let me just say for the record, there will NEVER be a (D) associated with my name in any way shape or form.

I promise... ;)

tomballin
03-31-2005, 03:03 PM
there's no pony button under the buy option for the boyfriend remote :(

Owwww Very Kinky.....

Cathedral
03-31-2005, 03:21 PM
Suddenly, the song "Ride the White Horse" is coming to mind.

tomballin
03-31-2005, 03:26 PM
Suddenly, the song "Ride the White Horse" is coming to mind.

Or Debbie Does Mr. Ed, .......in 3-D

Ally_Kat
03-31-2005, 04:14 PM
Owwww Very Kinky.....

Owning a horse is kinky?

tomballin
03-31-2005, 06:13 PM
Owning a horse is kinky?

Sorry, didn't notice who posted that comment, my bad, baawaa

Hey AK, how's Flappo working out?

PS: Noticed how all the new Mods were Donors, AK

http://img126.exs.cx/img126/3087/radonorbar8yw.jpg

Cathedral
03-31-2005, 07:01 PM
Man, time spent here modding a crew that in a lot of cases is like babysitting a bunch of infants is worth something.

I don't give a rats ass who donates and who doesn't, but we're not going allow people to be harrassed for not donating because then it becomes a requirement, which it isn't, and bagering people is not the reason the banners are issued.
Ally donates her time to do her job, that is worth quite a bit to me and everyone else who actually could find better things to do with their time.

Everyone needs to get off her back, her time is her donation.
We don't have a problem with it, and you shouldn't either.

In fact, I think those banners should be removed from everyone if this crap is going to continue.

Seshmeister
03-31-2005, 07:16 PM
Cuntsidering you can get a banner for $5 or $500.

I don't think Sarge would thank the people that are hassling people about donating. I admit I'm surprised Alley hasn't since at 1 cent per hour it has to be the second cheapest entertainment going after Lou's mother but I'm sure she has her reasons.

It's embarrassing. If Sarge wanted to make it pay per view it's very easy to do so in the software and he would have by now.

The only fair hassle I've seen was Lou who was whining on about bandwidth without donating, otherwise this is getting old.

Cheers!

:gulp:

diamondD
03-31-2005, 08:18 PM
Yep, I agree with both of you. This following around hassling people is like getting harrassed by telemarketers.

Nickdfresh
03-31-2005, 08:45 PM
Man, time spent here modding a crew that in a lot of cases is like babysitting a bunch of infants is worth something.

I don't give a rats ass who donates and who doesn't, but we're not going allow people to be harrassed for not donating because then it becomes a requirement, which it isn't, and bagering people is not the reason the banners are issued.
Ally donates her time to do her job, that is worth quite a bit to me and everyone else who actually could find better things to do with their time.

In fact, I think those banners should be removed from everyone if this crap is going to continue.

A-FUCKING-Men! Some people around here are the masters of dead-horse beating. And it's really getting old! Thank you CAT, you are quite correct sir.

Some people can donate, some can't. I only take issue with those that bitch about site policy regarding the raising of it's revenue.

I've never heard Ally_Kat bitch about this site one-iota. She's a college student and soon to be/is a newlywed. Give it rest!

tomballin
03-31-2005, 08:45 PM
I have not harassed anybody Cat. AK, gave me some shit, on this issue earlier, just giving her a little back. Nothing more, stay out of it bro.

Also Cat as a Moderator here, instead of bitching, why don't you get with Mezro, and submit a plan, that would be effective in addressing the serious increases in bandwidth costs around here, and how to stop Sarge from having to dig in his pocket every month and financially support this site, while he defends this Country in Iraq.

Please let me, and the rest of the membership, know what you and Mez figure out on this issue, Cat.

Oh BTW, we exceeded our bandwidth max against today, in one area of this monster site, if you bitching posters on this subject, give a damn about these sort of issues, and would like to come up with some viable recommendations here.

Peace and Roth On
Tomba

Nickdfresh
03-31-2005, 08:48 PM
I have not harassed anybody Cat. AK, gave me some shit, on this issue earlier, just giving her a little back. Nothing more, stay out of it bro.

Also Cat as a Moderator here, instead of bitching, why don't you get with Mezro, and submit a plan, that would be effective in addressing the serious increases in bandwidth costs around here, and how to stop Sarge from having to dig in his pocket every month and financially support this site, while he defends this Country in Iraq.

Please let me, and the rest of the membership, know what you and Mez figure out on this issue, Cat.

Oh BTW, we exceeded our bandwidth max against today, in one area of this monster site, if you bitching posters on this subject, give a damn about these sort of issues, and would like to come up with some viable recommendations here.

Peace and Roth On
Tomba

Some people think you're nothing but a self-promoting troll Tom? Any thoughts on this?

PS I am not saying this is my opinion Tom. Just things I've heard around the old Inlatech water cooler.

tomballin
03-31-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Some people think you're nothing but a self-promoting troll Tom? Any thoughts on this?

I'm not self-promoting anything. Yeah, sometimes I rake my fingernails down the chalkboard, in true DLR fashion, but so what.

"It's not rock and roll, if you are not squirming in your seats a little, once and awhile, and there's no shock value" - DLR

Nuff said.

Thanks for the post NDF. Always appreciate your thoughts.

Nickdfresh
03-31-2005, 08:56 PM
I'm not self-promoting anything. Yeah, sometimes I rake my fingernails down the chalkboard, in true DLR fashion, but so what.

"It's not rock and roll, if you are not squirming in your seats a little, once and awhile, and there's no shock value" - DLR

Nuff said.

Thanks for the post NDF. Always appreciate your thoughts.

Got'cha! Me too!;)

tomballin
03-31-2005, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Got'cha! Me too!;)

Hey, I don't mind members, I greatly respect, beating on me once and a while, if I get too aggressive/no-it-all around here. It's just a web site. I don't lose any sleep over this place, lol.

And I don't mind if other Mods/members don't have the same belief regarding helping Sarge on this site's monthly costs, that have been eating on him, as he articulated in the Webmaster Feedback forum.

I don't have any special relationship with the man, or am doing this to kiss his ass. I am doing it because I want to, and I think it's the right thing to do, at a personal level. Nothing more.

Roth On
Tomba

Nickdfresh
03-31-2005, 09:16 PM
Knuff' said dude. No sweat, I could care less, you can do/say whatever you want.

Seshmeister
03-31-2005, 09:28 PM

Peace and Roth On
Tomba

Skipping over the 'defending your country' thing which is a thread in itself...:)

Fair enough I'm not privy to any inside info but I'm guessing that Sarge is getting far more help with the cost of the site now than he ever has in the past.

Everyone is now more than aware of how they can donate. I'm sure the Roth radio stuff has put a strain on things this month and we all appreaciate your $100 but posting everywhere donate money is in bad taste and not on. This is the RothArmy not the Sudan.

Also maybe people need to start thinking about a second donation.

Cheers!

tomballin
03-31-2005, 11:35 PM
SM, FYI I didn't make the initial post about my $100 donation, Flash Bastard did when I PM'd him the copy of my donation in regards to our bet. I didn't expect him, nor did I give him permission to post my money order on this site.

Once it was out however, what the hell, might as well stick it in FB’s face to get him to live up to the bet, and the $200 he owes Sarge. FB said previously to me, via PM, he would honor his bet, and I have no reason not to believe him at this juncture.

The purpose of my posts on this subject, was not to toot my horn, but lean on Flash Bastard,,,,period. Second, I made the donation because I wanted to, and I thought it was the right thing to do with Sarge in Iraq, not to impress anyone around here. And, I will donate again shortly, because I want to, nothing else.

>>> I'm guessing that Sarge is getting far more help with the cost of the site now than he ever has in the past.

Yelp, getting far more help, but far more costs, too. Look, massive increases in broadband costs are a SERIOUS problem currently with all websites, not just R.A.

Everyone is going to have to figure out what to do about this problem, if they want their websites to survive. It’s that simple SM. Also, I understand, the site’s software needs to be upgraded to stop the instability and crash problems around here, and that takes time and money also.

>>>but posting everywhere to donate money is in bad taste and “not on”.

I respectfully disagree SM, and you are not grounded in the facts here, imo.

The only people I have respectfully asked to consider helping out on the donations, is people with a substantial volume of posts, that have been here a long time, usually over a year. There was one or two exception, in this regard, for specific reasons.

Of those people I asked, only ONE, gave me any shit about it. 85% of the others where responsive, some donated immediately, and some due to honest current financial issues, are going to donate in the next 45 days. Personally, I think it is really cool that simply asking some of our great veteran members for a donation, produced such a positive response. Some even gave me 5 Stars for reminding them, lol.

If the very few, that were not responsive to my respectful request, or the one that gave me shit about it, doesn’t like it, tough. If this site doesn’t mean enough to these certain people, to help out on the monthly costs, when they are substantial users of this site, again tough. And, I am not unsupport on this issue by certain people that matter around here.

I greatly appreciate you thoughts and post SM. Hopefully, my reply made some sense.

Roth On and keep up the awesome posts!

Originally posted by Seshmeister
Skipping over the 'defending your country' thing which is a thread in itself...:)

Fair enough I'm not privy to any inside info but I'm guessing that Sarge is getting far more help with the cost of the site now than he ever has in the past.

Everyone is now more than aware of how they can donate. I'm sure the Roth radio stuff has put a strain on things this month and we all appreaciate your $100 but posting everywhere donate money is in bad taste and not on. This is the RothArmy not the Sudan.

Also maybe people need to start thinking about a second donation.

Cheers!

Cathedral
03-31-2005, 11:38 PM

Peace and Roth On
Tomba

Ok, Bullshit, I have seen this going on for awhile and Ally has been taking the shit in stride.
I will get involved because we, as mods, are required to back each other up in situations just like this.
Now i dont have issues with you beyond this, in fact i respect your opinions, but don't tell me what i should and shouldn't get involved in anywhere on this site.
Ally is my friend, I understand her situation, which quite frankly is none of your business, and i'll not sit back while someone wages a personal attack against her for not donating.

And i also have no problems telling you that i am not involved with the interworkings of this site, I'm a Moderator, and I Moderate, and as such i will do whatever the hell is asked of me to serve this site to my best ability, so again, don't try to dictate a damn thing to me or anyone else here cause it ain't gonna fly, bro.

If i had my way, EVERYONE would have to pay for a subscription to access the goodies on this site, and THAT is my muh-fuckin recommendation to address the issues you are worried about.
In fact, that would be a sure fire way of getting rid of some of the self important busy bodies that troll this site for free, make them pay, they'll go away.....And i'd be all too happy to help a fellow mod pay their subscription IF they so desired.

Just because YOU have a donor tag, THAT doesn't give you 1 fucking right to ownership here, this ain't the fucking NASDAQ, Pal.
So get off her ass and just stick to what you know best, and that, according to YOU, is just about everything....Sorry, but that only means something in your own mind, not mine or anybody elses.

Happy Posting, Send me a note when you get your Webbie Bars, K?

tomballin
03-31-2005, 11:45 PM
Forget it Cat,

hey Alley_Kat, I'm sorry, do what you wish in this matter. Personally, I don't care.

There you happy Cat.

Roth On
Tomba

Ok, Bullshit, I have seen this going on for awhile and Ally has been taking the shit in stride.
I will get involved because we, as mods, are required to back each other up in situations just like this.
Now i dont have issues with you beyond this, in fact i respect your opinions, but don't tell me what i should and shouldn't get involved in anywhere on this site.
Ally is my friend, I understand her situation, which quite frankly is none of your business, and i'll not sit back while someone wages a personal attack against her for not donating.

And i also have no problems telling you that i am not involved with the interworkings of this site, I'm a Moderator, and I Moderate, and as such i will do whatever the hell is asked of me to serve this site to my best ability, so again, don't try to dictate a damn thing to me or anyone else here cause it ain't gonna fly, bro.

If i had my way, EVERYONE would have to pay for a subscription to access the goodies on this site, and THAT is my muh-fuckin recommendation to address the issues you are worried about.
In fact, that would be a sure fire way of getting rid of some of the self important busy bodies that troll this site for free, make them pay, they'll go away.....And i'd be all too happy to help a fellow mod pay their subscription IF they so desired.

Just because YOU have a donor tag, THAT doesn't give you 1 fucking right to ownership here, this ain't the fucking NASDAQ, Pal.
So get off her ass and just stick to what you know best, and that, according to YOU, is just about everything....Sorry, but that only means something in your own mind, not mine or anybody elses.

Happy Posting, Send me a note when you get your Webbie Bars, K?

Cathedral
04-01-2005, 12:09 AM
No, i'm not happy...
I'm sick of people who troll this site with a destructive agenda, the same shit that pisses you off, bro.

And i don't see any reason for people to bitch about supporting the site in public, that shit needs to be in a PM or it just gives me the same impression the trolls give off.
There are so many damn alias'a running around here you never know who to trust, or if someone you consider a friend is ripping you to shreds under another name.

I know some folks just can't get along, that's a given, but man, the personal attacks below the belt just tick me off.
I am soooo glad that the moment i log off i don't give it another thought, but once that changes, hey, i'm fucking tailight's, i'm a Hudson Brother, I'm outta here.

Whatever, fuck it....................

tomballin
04-01-2005, 12:25 AM
Yeah let's talk about destructive agendas, chief:

Kinda of like all the people that gave Mezro shit on his donation drive for the site, to help Sarge, hun

Or the two Mods slamming the shit out of Cato for doing his job in the Bootleg and Download Forum, that Sarge asked him to do, hun

You're right Cat, you fucking Mods figure this cost management-donation issue out, and the site stability issues out, and let the rest of us lowly troll members know what the fuck the deal is Ok!

Fuhgeddaboudit!!!

No, i'm not happy...
I'm sick of people who troll this site with a destructive agenda, the same shit that pisses you off, bro.

And i don't see any reason for people to bitch about supporting the site in public, that shit needs to be in a PM or it just gives me the same impression the trolls give off.
There are so many damn alias'a running around here you never know who to trust, or if someone you consider a friend is ripping you to shreds under another name.

I know some folks just can't get along, that's a given, but man, the personal attacks below the belt just tick me off.
I am soooo glad that the moment i log off i don't give it another thought, but once that changes, hey, i'm fucking tailight's, i'm a Hudson Brother, I'm outta here.

Whatever, fuck it....................

Cathedral
04-01-2005, 12:37 AM
Will Do!

Roth On........

But a couple questions,
Did I give Mezro shit for his donation drive?
No, I donated again and will every chance i can.

Did I give Cato shit for doing his job?
Nope, i support my fellow and fellowette mods.

And again, I'm just a fucking mod, but if i am asked to do something I DO IT!

And my name isn't 'chief', so you can that condescending bullshit now...

Thanks, you may now return to your Rothing On! ;)

Ally_Kat
04-01-2005, 01:03 AM

I gave you shit after you gave me shit for not having a donar tag. You keep going after me. So fine, I'll tell you why I haven't donated.

My father is dying of cancer. He lost his job because he ended up in a hospital Dec-Jan and almost died. My Mom's job doesn't pay a whole hell of a lot. Dad was originally given to this April. Hey, this month! Right now he's not doing good at all and the doctor's might end up being right with their prediction.

I currently have two jobs in addition to going to school. My jobs go towards helping support the family, helping pay my tuition (which is not cheap by any means possible), buying myself clothes whenever I do get that luxury now (I've been living in t-shirts and jeans), and covering anything else I might need for school. My brother works to cover his costs, too, to help mom's money stretch further.

Mom was getting paid at first despite being out almsot all of Dec due to sitting at the hospital. Then the other higher up heard what the other one one was allowing and then made her claim family time, which means she doesn't get paid for the days she doesn't come in.

Have you ever had your father faint in your arms and see his eyes roll to the back of his head, handle your mother who is hysterical, and get help? Wait -- of course you have. You're the expert on everything here. That's right.

If I have that going on, why does it seem like I'm always on here, you ask? My father sleeps on the couch because he coughs all night long and he'll keep Mom up all night. So he opted to sleep down here. I told him he could have mine, but he didn't want it. Anytime he sleeps he can, and has several times, start choking. I need to watch him so nothing happens to him. Plus I need to watch so he doesn't fall when he goes up or down any stairs. I stay up til about 4-5 am (whenever Mom gets up to start here day.) Then I get to sleep til 10 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Wed I get to sleep til 11. Then I go to school. I work at school. I get paid for working in different departments. I don't post often when I'm working, but I do log in to see what's going on randomly. I tend not to log off, so sometimes it says I'm online even though I'm not. I'm not sure if the board tracks the IP you log in at, but if so, there's your evidence right there.

I haven't even thought about anything for my wedding yet. That's been postponed because when my father does indeed go, I need to be here for my Mom like I am for her now cuz she's going to lose it big time. Right now I'm the rock of the family. Everyone is leaning on me and expecting me to be trong for them. Hell, there's one thing I do know -- my 59-year-old father won't be walking me down the ailse and that breaks my fucking heart. He means the world to me. I have to sit here and randomly walk over to the couch and help him out (which embarasses him cuz he's a proud guy) and then come back here to assholes like you who complain about why I'm a mod and haven't donated to the Goddamn fuckin' Roth Army.

Even if I did give a small donation, Sarge has already announced that I won't get a donar tag. You have to give a certain amount and up to get that.

But hell, I'm being selfish to Sarge. I'm sorry. You're right Tom, I don't deserve to be at this site. Sarge can feel free to demod me for my non-donation.

So there ya go. Now you'll post how it doesn't mean anything and once you've forgotten this, you'll go back to stalking my non-donor ass. And now everyone on the site knows where I am when I'm not here for weeks at a time. Let everyone who hates me go ahead and just rip me apart for this. I don't fucking care anymore. I'm tired of people saying that it is just a messageboard for everything else and then when it comes to Ally's fucking donation, it's this huge problem and sin against the internet.

I'm sorry helping my family comes first Tom and everyone else who has a problem with me.

Now please leave me the fuck alone. Like I told you before, if it bothers you so fucking much, make a poll and go tell Sarge to demod me.

And now I know I'm open season for taunts.

tomballin
04-01-2005, 01:16 AM
Righteoo…….EX-CHIEF, ROFLOL

Hey, you are one of my favorite Mods, it’s not personal, in my book, never is.

Yes, Roth On, and

Yes, isseee promise to bessse a good ****** slave boss, baawaa.

Will Do!

Roth On........

But a couple questions,
Did I give Mezro shit for his donation drive?
No, I donated again and will every chance i can.

Did I give Cato shit for doing his job?
Nope, i support my fellow and fellowette mods.

And again, I'm just a fucking mod, but if i am asked to do something I DO IT!

And my name isn't 'chief', so you can that condescending bullshit now...

Thanks, you may now return to your Rothing On! ;)

Cathedral
04-01-2005, 01:20 AM
Ally, you don't have to prove a damn thing to anyone here. :(
You can delete that post before it gets locked in.

Ally_Kat
04-01-2005, 01:27 AM

I'm fucking tired of getting the attacks.

I can't take it anymore.

For some reason I'm this horrible person because I haven't given Sarge money. Sarge is good people in my book and if I had the money, I'd help because he has been so great to me in letting me be a mod at his site.

But it's gotten to the point where i hate coming here sometimes because I am hounded because I don't have a donor tag AND I'm a mod.

I know it's just the internet and I really wish these people would realize this too. I'm tired of being attacked cuz of it. I got my grandmother dying too and my aunt's robbing her blind. My cousin died. My life sucks and I'm tired of having to sit here and be told that I'm wrong because i don't have a stupid fucking tag on a message board.

he wants to be a mod so fucking much, he can have my spot.

I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT!

Cathedral
04-01-2005, 01:36 AM
Relax a little bit there, sweetie.
He's not worth it, we all understand the situation and it's cool.

You're good people too, Ally, remember that, and i'm here if you need a friend, K?

I blew a gasket myself, avoid that cause it's ugly and your stressed enough as it is.

tomballin
04-01-2005, 02:00 AM

Yelp, I concur.

Hey Alley_Kat, you and your family are in my prayers.

God Bless,
Tomba

FORD
04-01-2005, 02:02 AM
Just so we're all on the same page, I WANT THIS GODDAMNED LOSER OUT OF THIS FORUM.

He's every bit as useless as Jesterfaggot is, Maybe even worse, because he thinks he BOUGHT the goddamn board.

Cathedral
04-01-2005, 02:49 AM
That was my main concern with the donor badges being issued, and i never wanted one in the first place, that's on record by the way, lol.

But i agree, Ford, the boy just stinks the place up and i'd like to see him gone myself.

Cathedral
04-01-2005, 02:52 AM
Yelp, I concur.

Hey Alley_Kat, you and your family are in my prayers.

God Bless,
Tomba

:angel:

Nickdfresh
04-01-2005, 03:49 AM
I gave you shit after you gave me shit for not having a donar tag...
And now I know I'm open season for taunts.

I am very sorry to hear that Ally. I wish you and your family all the best. I'll even throw in a prayer, it's been a while so I'll be rusty.

Nickdfresh
04-01-2005, 01:18 PM
Righteoo…….EX-CHIEF, ROFLOL

Hey, you are one of my favorite Mods, it’s not personal, in my book, never is.

Yes, Roth On, and

Yes, isseee promise to bessse a good ****** slave boss, baawaa.

Tomballin At Work (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/stfu.php)

tomballin
04-01-2005, 04:37 PM
These kind of bullshit posts don't belong in this forum.

FORD
04-01-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Didn't someone post this (Like Ford) a few months back?

Actually, now that you mention it, I think I did.

And since certain people have dragged the thread so off topic anyway, this would be a good time to close the dupe.