• BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

An Earthquake Has Occurred With These Preliminary Parameters

TSUNAMI BULLETIN NUMBER 001
    PACIFIC TSUNAMI WARNING CENTER/NOAA/NWS
    ISSUED AT 1629Z 28 MAR 2005

THIS BULLETIN IS FOR ALL AREAS OF THE PACIFIC BASIN EXCEPT
    ALASKA - BRITISH COLUMBIA - WASHINGTON - OREGON - CALIFORNIA.

... TSUNAMI INFORMATION BULLETIN ...

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR INFORMATION ONLY. THERE IS NO TSUNAMI WARNING
    OR WATCH IN EFFECT.

AN EARTHQUAKE HAS OCCURRED WITH THESE PRELIMINARY PARAMETERS

ORIGIN TIME - 1610Z 28 MAR 2005
    COORDINATES - 2.3 NORTH 97.1 EAST
    LOCATION - NORTHERN SUMATERA INDONESIA
    MAGNITUDE - 8.5

EVALUATION

THIS EARTHQUAKE IS LOCATED OUTSIDE THE PACIFIC. NO TSUNAMI THREAT
    EXISTS TO COASTLINES IN THE PACIFIC.

WARNING... THIS EARTHQUAKE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO GENERATE A WIDELY
    DESTRUCTIVE TSUNAMI IN THE OCEAN OR SEAS NEAR THE EARTHQUAKE.
    AUTHORITIES IN THOSE REGIONS SHOULD BE AWARE OF THIS POSSIBILITY
    AND TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION. THIS ACTION SHOULD INCLUDE EVACUATION
    OF COASTS WITHIN A THOUSAND KILOMETERS OF THE EPICENTER AND CLOSE
    MONITORING TO DETERMINE THE NEED FOR EVACUATION FURTHER AWAY.

THIS CENTER DOES NOT HAVE SEA LEVEL GAUGES OUTSIDE THE PACIFIC
    SO WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DETECT OR MEASURE A TSUNAMI IF ONE WAS
    GENERATED. AUTHORITIES CAN ASSUME THE DANGER HAS PASSED IF NO
    TSUNAMI WAVES ARE OBSERVED IN THE REGION NEAR THE EPICENTER
    WITHIN THREE HOURS OF THE EARTHQUAKE.

THIS WILL BE THE ONLY BULLETIN ISSUED FOR THIS EVENT UNLESS
    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION BECOMES AVAILABLE.

THE WEST COAST/ALASKA TSUNAMI WARNING CENTER WILL ISSUE BULLETINS
    FOR ALASKA - BRITISH COLUMBIA - WASHINGTON - OREGON - CALIFORNIA.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush
  • Jesterstar
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Oh no a Tsunami.................We must give up our rights and go under more surveilence.
    Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar
      Oh no a Tsunami.................We must give up our rights and go under more surveilence.

Preliminary reports of "Hundreds may be Dead" and Jesterstar is coming up with this shit. Disgraceful.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Remember Brian, tsunamis, as with everything else in the world, is a conspiracy and is being used to poison the earth.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Jesterstar
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
          Preliminary reports of "Hundreds may be Dead" and Jesterstar is coming up with this shit. Disgraceful.
          In what way. These Tsunami's are Man Made. That is why they get the attention they do. Your a tool of oppression. Trying to silence a true reality because of the loss of life. We must move forward.

Comment

• Jesterstar
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
            Remember Brian, tsunamis, as with everything else in the world, is a conspiracy and is being used to poison the earth.
            You got that quicker than I thought you would.

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              you're not surprised are ya? this guy's an idiot. Let's hope this Earthquake doesn't cause too much grief. Im positive the world isn't ready for more catastrophes.
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

In what way. These Tsunami's are Man Made. That is why they get the attention they do. Your a tool of oppression. Trying to silence a true reality because of the loss of life. We must move forward.
                You are a bonehead of the First Magnitude. I salute your incompassion with a hearty...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Guys, he's just fucking around. Do you think he's actually practicing Satanism and thinks all he's saying.

The magic he put forth told me that
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Jesterstar
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                    you're not surprised are ya? this guy's an idiot. Let's hope this Earthquake doesn't cause too much grief. Im positive the world isn't ready for more catastrophes.
                    We have to be. People in other cultures are much stronger than the ones in our culture. I know they feel the pain of a Catastrophy of that magnitude. But they also Pick up the peices and move on with thier lives and Celebrate the dead verses fear and mourn them.

Keep the fighting bullshit in another forum Big Twubbles. Your shit isn't wanted here.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                      Guys, he's just fucking around. Do you think he's actually practicing Satanism and thinks all he's saying.

The magic he put forth told me that
                      LOL

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

We have to be. People in other cultures are much stronger than the ones in our culture. I know they feel the pain of a Catastrophy of that magnitude. But they also Pick up the peices and move on with thier lives and Celebrate the dead verses fear and mourn them.

Keep the fighting bullshit in another forum Big Twubbles. Your shit isn't wanted here.
                        The "fighting bullshit" is in non and that's where it will stay. It's your immaturity towards what BBB posted and your insensitivity towards this catastrophe, is why I replied to you. Make no mistake about it.
                        What you posted was ignorant and you were called out for it- period. It's not a me versus you issue. It is all pertaining to you and your lack of judgement before you speak. "Oh no a Tsunami.................We must give up our rights and go under more surveilence." Like really? Again Im not trying to start anything. You want to be civil? Cool. But with remarks like that, it's really hard to carry a decent conversation. Maybe if you're just fucking around & say shit like that, just add a smiley or something alright? Sometimes people can prevent coming off like an asshole by just adding a smile or lol.
                        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

JESTERSKANK = JOE THUNDER = KATYDID

There all just attention WHORES, feeding heir habit in here.

They HAVE nothing else.
                          Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Jesterstar
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

The "fighting bullshit" is in non and that's where it will stay. It's your immaturity towards what BBB posted and your insensitivity towards this catastrophe, is why I replied to you. Make no mistake about it.
                            What you posted was ignorant and you were called out for it- period. It's not a me versus you issue. It is all pertaining to you and your lack of judgement before you speak. "Oh no a Tsunami.................We must give up our rights and go under more surveilence." Like really? Again Im not trying to start anything. You want to be civil? Cool. But with remarks like that, it's really hard to carry a decent conversation. Maybe if you're just fucking around & say shit like that, just add a smiley or something alright? Sometimes people can prevent coming off like an asshole by just adding a smile or lol.
                            God fucking DAmn your a fucking ignorant fucking loser. These Tsunamis are engineered. Your to dumb to know about it. Don't fucking wayste my time with your bullshit.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Adding a SMILEY to a FUCKING TRAGEDY THAT oVER A HUNDRED PEOPLE DIED???

YOUR A FUCKING NET LOSER> WAKE UP TO REALITY YOU FUCKING MORON> FUCK IT YOUR A PEICE OF SHIT. SMILEY TO A TRAGEDY OF THIS MAGNITUDE YOUR A LOSER.

Comment

Working...