X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jesterstar
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Are people in the Government Satanic???

I've been Reserching Sataism and the Government for a while now. Even though I am new to Sataism and haven't practiced the Craft yet. I do think that there is a line between what the government are involved in and Sataism. I don't think that Satanists intentions are as Evil as those running the country now.

Before I hear a ton of Bullshit about how wrong Satanism is. I suggest some of you do some research on it. It isn't what you think and is based on Natural law and NOT worship of the Devil.
    Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Re: Are people in the Government Satanic???

Originally posted by Jesterstar
    I've been Reserching Sataism and the Government for a while now. Even though I am new to Sataism and haven't practiced the Craft yet. I do think that there is a line between what the government are involved in and Sataism. I don't think that Satanists intentions are as Evil as those running the country now.

Before I hear a ton of Bullshit about how wrong Satanism is. I suggest some of you do some research on it. It isn't what you think and is based on Natural law and NOT worship of the Devil.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Jesterstar
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

How is this Spam??? Do some research instead of praying that Jesus will inform you. Google Boheimian Grove. The Feds Take part in what Alex Jones would call a SATANIC RITUAL called the Creamation of Care. But The Form of Sataism that is followed by the Church of Satan is against harming someone unless they intend to harm you. Also you would realize that there is a HUGE problem with the use of Children in Ritualistic Sex Orgies and Murder. But again this is something that the Church of Satan and most satanists are against.

It's hardly spam you fucking dipshit. I know your questioning your faith because your starting to realize that it makes no sense and you've waysted most of your life beleiving in a fairy tale. But You don't have to a cock to me.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

George Bush Jr, Satanist

Dan Quayle, Satanist

Prince William, Satanist

Karl Rove, Satanist

Future Supreme Court Nominee
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Jesterstar
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Ford do a Search for John Kerry and Anoton Lavey.

Comment

• Jesterstar
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

My point with this ford is what they are doing SATANIC. Because according to what I have read. They are doing alot that True Sataists shy away from.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar
              Ford do a Search for John Kerry and Anoton Lavey.
              I've seen it. And I'm not surprised. He is Judas IsKerryot, after all.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Jesterstar
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

What is funny is that Anton Lavey looks totally disgusted in the picture and Kerry looks like a pig in shit.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What is a "true" Satanist? LaVey was just another crook trying to make money off religion. I've heard he cleans toilets in Hell now.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Little_Skittles
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Dec 2004

I think we need a religious grounded person (elivs, ford, cathedral) to explain to us what christians think of as satanism.
                    Do you love me peter? Yes of course my lord. Then feed my sheep.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      What is a "true" Satanist? LaVey was just another crook trying to make money off religion. I've heard he cleans toilets in Hell now.
                      ACtually he was a Carnie. Nothing more and Nothing less. Hell is a Tactic and if you know anything about Shamism you'd know the TRUE roots of the idea of Hell.

Lavey was totally open about being a charecter and a crook.

Satanism in it's purest form is a form of worship based on nature and natural law. Not the illusion of reality and spirituality that we are given to feed from today.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        What is a "true" Satanist?
                        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little_Skittles
                          I think we need a religious grounded person (elivs, ford, cathedral) to explain to us what christians think of as satanism.
                          I'll tell you. Christians beleive that SATANISTS are sacrificing chickens and children to their master satan. Satanists don't beleive in Satan. Because satan isn't real. It's a Tactic to inject fear into you. So you don't exist up to your capabilities because if you step out of line the Boogie man is going to take you to hell.

There is Good and Evil in the world. But you need to listen to the voice inside of you and not the Voices of oppression.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                            Verily, Matthew

Comment

• Little_Skittles
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Dec 2004

I mean no disrespect because i will admit that makes some sense. However i do know there's a heaven and hell it's not fiction, plus i've nothing to lose by believing in it.
                              Do you love me peter? Yes of course my lord. Then feed my sheep.

Comment

Working...