Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve Savicki
    • Jan 2004

Laci's parents sue Scott Peterson

He's getting the death penalty, what more do they want?
    sigpic
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

More money, more fame, more camera time, a book deal, movie royalties, their name in the papers...
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
      More money, more fame, more camera time, a book deal, movie royalties, their name in the papers...
      You're exactly right. They've gotten too used to being famous. It sucks having to go back to work. Fuckin' pathetic of them.
      I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

If they came out and said they were going to starve Scott Peterson to death, do you think those same folks that thought it was blissful and euphoric in the Schiavo case would come out and claim it would be undue and unnecessary torture for Scott Peterson?

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Warham
          If they came out and said they were going to starve Scott Peterson to death, do you think those same folks that thought it was blissful and euphoric in the Schiavo case would come out and claim it would be undue and unnecessary torture for Scott Peterson?
          LOL...I don't think ANYBODY would call anything Scott gets undue and unnecessary at this point...

You know, I know so LITTLE about the whole Scott/Lacy thing I'm not even convinced he killed her yet, personally...I don't really follow a lot of news, so...I wasn't even aware of the whole Schiavo thing until earlier on this week...
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
            Actually, it's more likely that they will use this lawsuit to prevent SCOTT from earning money in this fashion. If they obtain a judgment against him, any money that he might earn would go to them.
            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I can see their side. Why should he get to pen a book, that get's made into a movie and rake in a wad of cash that goes to HIS parents once he meets his maker. The Petersons are entitled to anything he has or earns, especially off of this crime. I don't blame then one bit for wanting to ruin him in every way possible...

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Wow, we agree on something Fab.
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Aint the first time Sharkey and ya know it!

Comment

• Dr. Love
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

What a tender and heart-touching moment.
                    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Dr. Love
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Ahem. That wasn't my heart.
                      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

SOUNDS LIKE FABULOUS SHADOW WANTS TO GIVE YOU THE SHADOW PENALTY

BASTE,
                        BC!!

MAKE THAT AN EXTRALARGE SHADOW

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                          I can see their side. Why should he get to pen a book, that get's made into a movie and rake in a wad of cash that goes to HIS parents once he meets his maker. The Petersons are entitled to anything he has or earns, especially off of this crime. I don't blame then one bit for wanting to ruin him in every way possible...
                          Well, what Scott does is his business, but the lawsuit should be worded differently... more like any money he makes from a movie, book, etc. should be divided evenly or some proportion between the Petersons and the Rochas.
                          sigpic

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                            Dude, get the fuck over it. Scott Peterson has a functional brain. It could easily be argued that it functions completely WRONG, but it does function nonetheless. The comparison is completely ridiculous.

Now on the other hand, if Scott gets the Dahmer treatment in the exercize yard and saves the California taxpayers time and money in useless appeals, then I would have no objections to that whatsoever.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                              Actually, it's more likely that they will use this lawsuit to prevent SCOTT from earning money in this fashion. If they obtain a judgment against him, any money that he might earn would go to them.
                              Don't most States have laws against that sort of thing now?

Comment

Working...