PDA

View Full Version : What's this shit about sticky shit?

GAR
03-30-2005, 10:19 PM
How come we lost all our precious stickied threads in the Dump:

Some one tell me who did this! FAAK.. I saw ut,,

THEN: - I'm trying to keep my compostURE as I nearly had a heart-attack when I saw the latest thing with Dump. Gone Stickys? Wasn't the BEPH episode bad.. then the Era of KatyDUDD passed like her now-razored and slashened wrist veins.. not bad enough for you?

LOOK: The HitchWORLD™ Dump is a place of forlorn and ugly, stupid threads. It is the ISLAND OF BUSTED TOYS MOTHER FUCK-KERRS or at least it WAS and we churned it into something worth looking at.

NOW: You're probably going, "aye, big Deal. It's the DUMP. I could give a shit."

I would -kindly- like a straight answer whether its due to a board-glitch, or did someone choose to unsticky the stickies.

JUST TELL ME wtf is it it is?

http://www.317x.com/albums/h/dickhyman/enlargement.jpg

PIECES,
G8*

Dr. Love
03-31-2005, 12:21 AM
There's a new policy on the board. No stickies.

Dan
03-31-2005, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love

So what am I meant to do with the stuff in my hands?

Panamark
03-31-2005, 02:07 AM
You can still create as many personal stickies at home as you like !

MAX
03-31-2005, 02:11 AM
Yes but the real question is...............

How do you get a witch pregnant???

Nickdfresh
03-31-2005, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by GAR
How come we lost all our precious stickied threads in the Dump:

Some one tell me who did this! FAAK.. I saw ut,,

THEN: - I'm trying to keep my compostURE as I nearly had a heart-attack when I saw the latest thing with Dump. Gone Stickys? Wasn't the BEPH episode bad.. then the Era of KatyDUDD passed like her now-razored and slashened wrist veins.. not bad enough for you?

LOOK: The HitchWORLD™ Dump is a place of forlorn and ugly, stupid threads. It is the ISLAND OF BUSTED TOYS MOTHER FUCK-KERRS or at least it WAS and we churned it into something worth looking at.

NOW: You're probably going, "aye, big Deal. It's the DUMP. I could give a shit."

I would -kindly- like a straight answer whether its due to a board-glitch, or did someone choose to unsticky the stickies.

JUST TELL ME wtf is it it is?

http://www.317x.com/albums/h/dickhyman/enlargement.jpg

PIECES,
G8*

You know I do love the Dump, but you guys never saw a thread you didn't like & didn't deserve to be stickied!

ZahZoo
03-31-2005, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love

Does that sync up with the new Karma points system and posting rules of no fighting allowed??

flappo
03-31-2005, 11:03 AM
fuck that shit

i like stickies

Mr Grimsdale
03-31-2005, 01:16 PM
me too

but i've forsaken my stickies in the knowledge that if anyone can keep the good stuff up there then it's me

ZahZoo
04-01-2005, 09:10 AM
Sticky is as sticky does...