X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jesterstar
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Got Pulled over last Night.

So last night I was soppose to meet up with my Highschool Music Teacher. We were going to have dinner and some drinks. He never showed. Which wasn't his fault because we never cemented our plans.

So I ran around did some dealing. Got some friends some weed and made a little money and got about a quarter of weed. It's a everyday thing for JESTERSTAR.

So anyway. I meet up with a buddy and we had some beers at this sports bar. Had a good time. Drank Three beers. Not counting the ones I had earlier. Plus we ripped some bongs. So my Buzz was poppin by the time we went home.

So I am rolling down the highway..........Litterally.

Pass one of those double trailor Fed Ex Trucks. doing about 75,80.

Bamm Cop comes up behind me.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think to myself as I pull over imediatly.

Throw on the 4 ways because I think that there is some law now that says that you can get ticketed if you don't when your pulled over.

Cop comes up the car.

"Licence and Registraition."

Now here is where I saved my ass. A while ago one of my buddies was in Jail. While in Jail he got friendly with a cop who said to him.

"WHEN YOU GET PULLED OVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE CEILING OF YOUR CAR. IT SETS THE COP AT EASE AND YOU'LL PROBABLY NOT GET A TICKET OR AS BAD OF A TICKET."

I remembered this so my hands were up in the air.

He asked me if I had been drinking. I answered Yes since I knew he could smell it on me.

I had my work clothes on. Told him I just was going home after beers with some friends. He asked me some questions. About how many beers I had. I said three. Over a period of 2 hours. He asked me what time it was. I told him 10:00. I really wasn't sure but I knew it was about 9:45 when I left the bar.

The Cop said "Listen I've got you at 75 in a 55. The Speed limit is 65 around the corner not here. And if your lying to me about the amount you drank tonight..............Just don't drink and Drive. Don't be stupid. Here is licence and registraition. You can go. Have a safe Drive"

I was like........................Holy shit. That shit fucking works. So JESTERSTAR is smooth as a Silk Curtain baby.

JESTERSTAR-1

COPS-0

But the dude was mad cool and thank god he didn't see the Quarter OUnce of weed I had in my Arm Rest.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg
  • vanzilla
    Veteran
    • Jul 2004

Nice save Jester! Glad to hear you got home safely.
    Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• Jesterstar
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

I was just glad not to get the big DWI. In New York that is a big Exspensive deal. I must move to the south where that shit is tolerated and encouraged.

Comment

• Roy Munson
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar

I had my work clothes on.

Mini-skirt and stilettos?

CooL!

No wonder he "got you off". Did you pull his baton out of your anus yet?
        Originally posted by ELVIS
        I guess you're right...

Comment

• vanzilla
          Veteran
          • Jul 2004

I think your plan is working Jester. Just give it more time.
          Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• Jesterstar
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Roy Munson
            Mini-skirt and stilettos?

CooL!

No wonder he "got you off". Did you pull his baton out of your anus yet?
            No a Button down shirt with the logo embroidered on it. Kakies and nice shoes. I am stylish I have to give myself that. Fuck if I wasn't me I'd be gay so I could ask me to fuck myself. That didn't sound right???

Not everyone is a prostitute looking for cock like you are Roy.

Comment

• Jesterstar
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vanzilla
              I think your plan is working Jester. Just give it more time.
              Dude in a little while everyone at this site is going to be a huge fucking STAR FAN and stop it with all this jealous of JESTERSTAR bullshit.

Don't hate the player hate the game.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

Re: Got Pulled over last Night.

Originally posted by Jesterstar
                So last night I was soppose to meet up with my Highschool Music Teacher. We were going to have dinner and some drinks. He never showed. Which wasn't his fault because we never cemented our plans.

So I ran around did some dealing. Got some friends some weed and made a little money and got about a quarter of weed. It's a everyday thing for JESTERSTAR.

So anyway. I meet up with a buddy and we had some beers at this sports bar. Had a good time. Drank Three beers. Not counting the ones I had earlier. Plus we ripped some bongs. So my Buzz was poppin by the time we went home.

So I am rolling down the highway..........Litterally.

Pass one of those double trailor Fed Ex Trucks. doing about 75,80.

Bamm Cop comes up behind me.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think to myself as I pull over imediatly.

Throw on the 4 ways because I think that there is some law now that says that you can get ticketed if you don't when your pulled over.

Cop comes up the car.

"Licence and Registraition."

Now here is where I saved my ass. A while ago one of my buddies was in Jail. While in Jail he got friendly with a cop who said to him.

"WHEN YOU GET PULLED OVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE CEILING OF YOUR CAR. IT SETS THE COP AT EASE AND YOU'LL PROBABLY NOT GET A TICKET OR AS BAD OF A TICKET."

I remembered this so my hands were up in the air.

He asked me if I had been drinking. I answered Yes since I knew he could smell it on me.

I had my work clothes on. Told him I just was going home after beers with some friends. He asked me some questions. About how many beers I had. I said three. Over a period of 2 hours. He asked me what time it was. I told him 10:00. I really wasn't sure but I knew it was about 9:45 when I left the bar.

The Cop said "Listen I've got you at 75 in a 55. The Speed limit is 65 around the corner not here. And if your lying to me about the amount you drank tonight..............Just don't drink and Drive. Don't be stupid. Here is licence and registraition. You can go. Have a safe Drive"

I was like........................Holy shit. That shit fucking works. So JESTERSTAR is smooth as a Silk Curtain baby.

JESTERSTAR-1

COPS-0

But the dude was mad cool and thank god he didn't see the Quarter OUnce of weed I had in my Arm Rest.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                what a fucking keeper and winner you are. parents must be proud.
                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Jesterstar
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Got Pulled over last Night.

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                  what a fucking keeper and winner you are. parents must be proud.
                  You would have started crying and shit and pissed your pants.

You wouldn't have been able to handle it. OWNED again FAggy.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

I don't believe it anyway.

Cops have a quota, and yesterday was the last day of the month.

They had you 20 over and you had drinks.

I don't believe it.

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Liar.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

How does one get pulled over riding the Bus, anyway?

Hey, I hear Joe Thunder and Steve Vai need an opening act.......

you should go to the pay phone and call them.
                        Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                          Liar.
                          ya think

This dip wad has started more threads about himself and his loser "life" than Fab, Katy, and Thunder COMBINED.

I've also heard his "playing"

His music teacher should be SHOT ON SIGHT.
                          Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• academic punk
                            Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                            How does one get pulled over riding the Bus, anyway?

Wow...who knew thaT Jackassstar could afford a bus token???

Comment

• franksters
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2004

i am glad you didn,t kill yourself or i should say anyone else...

i woudn,t be proud if I were you..drunk, stone...
                              SUMMER'S JUST
                              AROUND
                              THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                              http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

Working...