X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • franksters
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

dlr live!

How about a DLR LIVE CD on the market, i think it would sell like hot cakes!!!

I wonder why Dave himself doesn't do it, I mean it would blow everyone away...

first the sisters, and then the record companies, I mean every real vh fan would love to capture this raw energy blast on a quality cd...

it would probably sell more then all the vh sales with faggar and it would force the sisters and all the caker fan to shut the fuck up!!

isn't it brilliant!!!

Last edited by franksters; 04-01-2005, 07:21 PM.
    SUMMER'S JUST
    AROUND
    THE CORNER!

[IMG]
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg
  • Roguesgirl
    Veteran
    • Jan 2005

Most definately. We were naming tunes we'd like to see on there just the other day. I forget the name of the thread. Anyway, I'd like to see a double live CD.
    TLC
    You KNOW I got the blues.
    Can you dig it?
    Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• franksters
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

that would shut everybody who as a dirty fuckin mouth!!

i was driving today and I was like, fuck this is it we need a live album from dlr man!

fuck faggar

rise and shine Diamond Dave!!!
      SUMMER'S JUST
      AROUND
      THE CORNER!

[IMG]
      http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• DaveTheSoulOfVH
        Head Fluffer
        • Feb 2004

...with a good selection from several shows, just to optimize the general quality, it would be awesome!!!...DAVE#1MO'FO

Comment

• DLR7884
          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

I am a huge fan, but saying it would sell "like hotcakes" is quite an overstatement.

Unfortunately, the #'s don't lie.

Dave's Best Of... sold like shit.

Live albums generally do worse than compilations.

I'd love a DLR live album as an official release, just like the rest of you.

The problem is, it just won't be the chart topper you think it will be.

DLR7884
          Sorry for the spoonful of reality.
          Originally Posted by WARF:
          DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Figs
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
            I am a huge fan, but saying it would sell "like hotcakes" is quite an overstatement.

DLR7884
            100% correct.

Comment

• academic punk
              Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

But the work is already done. Just remaster, package and - voila! - it's done.

Even if it were only sold at shows or via the site, I'm sure it would at the very least break even.

But as dave used to say, "The reason I haven't yet done a live album or video? Well, it's kinda like my pants...it's nearly impossible to fit it all in there!"

Comment

• Carmine
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884

DLR7884
                I agree 7884. Sad...but true. What about a web-only release. Between here and DDLR there has got to be 20000 Roth-heads. Upon your user name and password, you "order" a copy here...voila...Live DLR in your mailbox.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
                  I agree 7884. Sad...but true. What about a web-only release. Between here and DDLR there has got to be 20000 Roth-heads. Upon your user name and password, you "order" a copy here...voila...Live DLR in your mailbox.
                  did that work for "diamond dave"? I go with 7884...
                  Roth Army Icon
                  First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Carmine
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                    did that work for "diamond dave"? I go with 7884...
                    DD was released that way???

I did not know that DLN...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
                      DD was released that way???

I did not know that DLN...
                      no...I was just referring to the sale# of "DD"...did it hit 20k? don't guess so...so not every member of both sites (and I also think a lot of the 20k are aliases) bought it...
                      Roth Army Icon
                      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Carmine
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                        no...I was just referring to the sale# of "DD"...did it hit 20k? don't guess so...so not every member of both sites (and I also think a lot of the 20k are aliases) bought it...
                        Oh..OK....good points too!

I was just saying for an advertising standpoint, what better way to do it?

Cause there wont be any advertisement otherwise.

Comment

• Loons The Great

Yez Yez...the rubber under the wheel is better than the rubber under the heel...

Howza 'bout an internet box set with all of the radio rodeo unplugged gigs from 2002, including some interviews with some good ol' cuttin' up on Sambo and the Van Failin' brothers, a live show from 2002 and a live show from 2003(the best setlists so far in my humble jumble jumble bad mammer jammer ain't no use in bringin' no jive to me, your souther can iz mine opinion...incl jams likes Low Rider/Dance To The Music/Too Rolling Stoned/Could This Be Magic(intro to Ice Cream boogie)/Sean Paul tune/Ludacris(Japan intro to Hot for Teacher,"When I move, you move!!"/Shoo Bop/ an' a whole lotta solo tunes like Juss Likes Pairadice, Juss a Jigalo, Goin' Crazy and California Girls. A couple of his radio gigs as a DJ and the Boston Pops tunes, too. Nah that's what I'm talkin' a 'bout nah yez yez...Oooh well well...a whooo hooo ahoo hoo hooo...somebody done hoodoo'd the hoodoo man...
                          Last edited by Guest; 04-02-2005, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Three Lock Rock
                            Sniper
                            • Apr 2005

the reason theres no dlr live album is because theres no demand from it other than the few hundred people registered here. and even half of those people dont give a shit anyway. its not like davids a good live performer or anything, so why bother?

three lock rock

david who?
                            Van Halen 1986-1996, 2004: 80 Million sold and counting!!!

Van Who Again? 2007 : UNDERSOLD, OVERRATED FAILURES!!!

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
                            Prikk
                            Billl Limpburgh
                            Dickdfresh
                            Matt Wite
                            Shaun Ponsonby
                            Wawazass
                            Sole Reeper
                            and any other Rothtard faggit that tries to deny that REAL Van Halen is SAMMY HAGAR!

Comment

• rustoffa
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
                              the reason theres no dlr live album is because theres no demand from it other than the few hundred people registered here. and even half of those people dont give a shit anyway. its not like davids a good live performer or anything, so why bother?
                              The paralleliums here are telling to say the least.

While recording your very own live album right here in front of the millions and millions, you've accomplished your very own sub-standards!

1. There's no demand for (corrected that) you!

2. 100% of the people here don't give a shit about you! (above and beyond right there!)

3. You're not a good live performer! Mitocuntdrias' trolling™ skills on petree dishes around the world have OWN3D you!

Dude, you've turned the "windows into the soul" deal into a decaying outhouse.

Comment

Working...