PDA

View Full Version : Sammy Hagar 2005

Three Lock Rock
04-02-2005, 09:59 PM
its gonna rock!

whos there?

I recently read an interview with mike, and he said that there's a good possibility that van halen may have a new live album coming out from this last tour! outstanding news!!!

three lock rock

FORD
04-03-2005, 12:41 AM
Why would anybody buy another Van Hagar live album, when they have only made one half assed album and three shitty songs since their last live album?

Not to mention that Eddie & Sammy both sounded like complete shit on this tour.

How about a Van HALEN live album instead? You know... something that will actually SELL.

Dan
04-03-2005, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
its gonna rock!

whos there?

I recently read an interview with mike, and he said that there's a good possibility that van halen may have a new live album coming out from this last tour! outstanding news!!!

three lock rock

Hey McFly.you are at the wrong site.

BTW.. who gives a fuck.

bueno bob
04-03-2005, 03:12 AM
I recently saw a picture of Bueno Bob.

I seriously think that guy is gonna fuck me up.

You ain't shittin', honey.

tomballin
04-03-2005, 03:32 AM
its gonna rock!

whos there?

three lock rock

Yes, I'm sure Walmart's and the Van SpamBoys three fans cannot wait.

However, you have a problem with your info, pussy. WMG has already said NO GO for any more Van Hagar crap. Lost too much money on that shite last year.

Same goes for Van Hagar, or anything but Van Roth, ever being able to attract a National promoter. The promoter's lost their ass on the 04 Van Hagar Tour, AND the 98 Van Cherone Tour.

They ain't going back for a 3rd helping of the Sister's Shit Burgers

http://img74.exs.cx/img74/4783/wheresthebeef9ku.jpg

Nickdfresh
04-03-2005, 03:32 AM
its gonna rock!

whos there?

three lock rock

Excellent!! I was wondering if the song "Up for Breakfast" could possibly be worse when performed live. Hearing Eddie drunkenly slobber on guitar and Sammy strain his ass cheeks in an effort to restrict a bowl movement while singing should be quite doozy!

Soul Reaper
04-03-2005, 08:43 AM
Why don't you tell us about REAL music, Three Sucks Cock?!

What other bands do you actually like except for Van Hagar?

tomballin
04-03-2005, 09:25 AM
Shite Hagar even lost money on his side of the SRH-DLR 2002 Tour.

The guy started out alright on the Tour, for a pussy boy, then went to shite. The tub of lard, had to ask Michael Anthony to join the Tour just to bail his ass out, and it still didn't help. Diamond must have got to SpamBoy.

DLR actually started out that Tour a little rough, but once he got his Tour legs under him, he kicked Hagar's ass the rest of that Tour.

If you haven't seen the VH1 Sambo-DLR 2002 Tour Feud video, in the Download Forum, check it out. Very funny, and Hagar really shows his whinny puss ass.

Don Corleone
04-03-2005, 02:02 PM
I recently read an interview with mike, and he said that there's a good possibility that van halen may have a new live album coming out from this last tour!

Thats odd, as the last comment from Mike was "I don't know what the future holds for Van Halen".

I assume that you have a link or some way of backing up this claim. If so then please share it (post the link or scan the doc in as an image)

Shaun Ponsonby
04-05-2005, 12:39 PM
Shouldn't this be in the main?