Yo Catholics! Did you know that God "hates" the Pope?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yo Catholics! Did you know that God "hates" the Pope?

Deal with it, you idolatrous morons: The Pope is in Hell!

Pope John Paul II Is In Hell

Westboro Baptist Church members are competent expert witnesses, having picketed hundreds of Catholic churches in all 50 states since 1991. We will bear witness on Judgment Day: Catholics are the meanest, most violent peaple on earth, and their churches are filled with filthy fag priests. On John Paul II's watch, the Catholic Church became the Church of the Holy Pedophiles Where the Mass is celebrated not with bread & wine but with vile sodomite feces ("scat") & semen. Vatican Intelligence surpasses the CIA + FBI + ad infinitum. The Pope appoints all bishops, archbishops, cardinals, etc., and he does so knowing most are fags or enablers. As the final and absolute ruler of all things Catholic, he is solely responsible for every raped child and every sinful, pervert priest. "Hell from beneath is moved to meet thee at thy coming." Isa. 14:9. "And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments." Lk. 16:23.

What a bunch of fucking morons

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Jesterstar
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Honestly he's right on alot of points.
    Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• Jano
      Commando
      • Feb 2004

Like all the homo are catholics and the pedophil also,pathetic Ford!!!
      little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
      http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jano
        Like all the homo are catholics and the pedophil also,pathetic Ford!!!
        Click on the link and check out the rest of the website. These idiots literally hate everything and everyone. And they claim God does as well.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Well, that's nice. And all this time I thought Hell was for children...
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar
            Honestly he's right on alot of points.
            What's he "right about"?

The fact that there are Priestophiles in the church? That wasn't an invention of the JP era. In fact a lot of these recent allegations have come from men who are now in their 40's claiming that priests fucked them in the 1970's.

And of course equating pedophiles with "fags" is completely ridiculous.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Jesterstar
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              What's he "right about"?

The fact that there are Priestophiles in the church? That wasn't an invention of the JP era. In fact a lot of these recent allegations have come from men who are now in their 40's claiming that priests fucked them in the 1970's.

And of course equating pedophiles with "fags" is completely ridiculous.
              The Great and Mightly John Paul didn't ever give that issue the amount of respect and attention it deserved. pedopheilia no matter where the source should be adressed imeadiatly.

He skirted the issue. He never did anything to try and stop it. That negates everything he ever did.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

The Catholic Church has a dark dark history and like all large organizations, corruption abounds inside. That doesn't mean every leader in the church is corrupt or that members of the church are corrupt. It's simply people awash in their family and social culture more than anything.

Most Catholics I know loved their pope but hardly followed his advice. Religion is a funny thing for sure. I'm just glad I live where there's a sepparation of church and state.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Diddle Doe
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Apr 2005

I hate Jesus' mother too.

I am spreading blasphemy.

HAIL SATAN!!
                  Last edited by FORD; 04-05-2005, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    The Catholic Church has a dark dark history and like all large organizations, corruption abounds inside. That doesn't mean every leader in the church is corrupt or that members of the church are corrupt. It's simply people awash in their family and social culture more than anything.

Most Catholics I know loved their pope but hardly followed his advice. Religion is a funny thing for sure. I'm just glad I live where there's a sepparation of church and state.
                    I'll go ahead and Agree to Disagree on that. Although everything you say is realistic and correct. If your claiming to be a pure system and pure lifestyle then all measures should be taken to provide that the system is pure end of story.

One bad Apple spoils the whole bunch.

Comment

• WACF
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

The Great and Mightly John Paul didn't ever give that issue the amount of respect and attention it deserved. pedopheilia no matter where the source should be adressed imeadiatly.

He skirted the issue. He never did anything to try and stop it. That negates everything he ever did.

Bullshit.

He called Amercian Cardinals together in Rome three years ago to tell them to address it.
                      Told them that there is no place in the priesthood for clerics who abuse.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WACF
                        Bullshit.

He called Amercian Cardinals together in Rome three years ago to tell them to address it.
                        Told them that there is no place in the priesthood for clerics who abuse.
                        TELL ME THAT THIS POST IS A JOKE???

That is the kind of leadership that the fucking morons in this world weap over???

"Your holiness there have been thousands of reported Sex abuse cases what action shall we take."

"Gather all the Cardnials together. Have them meet so I can tell them that this is their problem and they need to cover this shit back up"

That is the only thing that took place. That is the kind of compassion that the church has for children molested by their clergy???

Wake the fuck up and look at the reality of it.

Comment

• VanJay011379
                          Roadie
                          • Jan 2004

That negates everything he ever did.
                          I didn't know you were perfect.

Your comment negates everything you've ever did, which in your case is probably good.

Comment

• WACF
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

The pope did not say cover it up....where do you get your information from?

Comment

• Jesterstar
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VanJay011379
                              I didn't know you were perfect.

Your comment negates everything you've ever did, which in your case is probably good.
                              '

I'm Talking on a Global Humanitarium route. Pay attention.

I can't beleive so many of you are failing to see the reality of what the Chatholic Church is up to and how they manipulate into thinking something was done. When actually nothing was done.

WAKE UP.

Comment

Working...