X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve Savicki
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

John Kerry speaks

Early this afternoon, Senator Harry Reid, the Democratic Leader of the United States Senate, held a press conference on the steps of the U.S. Supreme Court.

Thanks to you, there were a million people standing there with him.

That's how many dedicated individuals signed petitions and newspaper ads supporting Senator Reid's determined efforts to prevent Republican leaders from undermining democracy by making judicial nominations a narrow, one-party exercise.

I am proud to report that 236,498 of those signatures were submitted by you and other members of the johnkerry.com community. We added our nearly quarter of a million names to those collected by the Democratic National Committee, MoveOn.org and other citizens' groups.

We're acting together because we know what kind of judges will sit on the bench if George W. Bush never needs a single Democratic vote to win their confirmation. And we know what kind of decisions those judges will make - decisions that will define the meaning of freedom for decades to come.

Thank you so much for standing together with over a million other citizens in this effort.

We still have a lot of work to do before the Republican leaders abandon their so-called "nuclear option." But, you helped make a powerful statement yesterday when 2.1 million people saw our ad in USA Today - and today when you stood on the steps of the Supreme Court with Senator Reid.

Sincerely,

John Kerry
    sigpic
  • aesop
    Commando
    • Oct 2004

John Kerry speaks
    That's great news!!! Who knew Herman Munster could still speak...
    Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If Kerry had fought half as hard before the election as he has since January, he would have had a Diebold proof landslide.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Jesterstar
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Kerry is a Skull and Bones puppet just like Bush. It wouldn't have made a differance.
        Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by aesop
          That's great news!!! Who knew Herman Munster could still speak...
          And he even speaks far better than the clueless idiot you voted for.

Comment

• aesop
            Commando
            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            And he even speaks far better than the clueless idiot you voted for.
            How do you know who I voted for? You'd never guess anyways. Don't be so quick to anger, my boy.
            Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by aesop
              How do you know who I voted for? You'd never guess anyways. Don't be so quick to anger, my boy.
              Who said I was angry? Just making a point.

In any case, I congradulate you for your vote for Ralph Nader.

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

John who?

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  If Kerry had fought half as hard before the election as he has since January, he would have had a Diebold proof landslide.
                  Hey FORD, why don't you think Dean made it to candidate?
                  Do you think he would've won over Bush?
                  sigpic

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
                    Hey FORD, why don't you think Dean made it to candidate?
                    Do you think he would've won over Bush?
                    Yes, I believe Dean would have had a Diebold-proof landslide over the BCE.

Dean targeted the mediawhores, the neocons, and the DLC, so they all came after him. The "scream" thing was complete bullshit, and even some of the corporate media outlets admitted that, but only after the damage had been done.

There were reports of questionable results in primary elections, especially when Diebold machines were used, which proves Republican collusion in the primary process.

And in this state there were several problems with accurate counts in the caucuses. Of course in my own precinct, Dean won easily, with Kucinich coming in second and Kerry third.

The uninformed voters didn't distinguish much of a difference between Judas and Junior, so some of them chose not to vote at all, since they couldn't vote for the Chimp. They would have voted for Dean because he had the message..
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

The Democratic ticket would have gotten the same number of votes if NOBODY was on the ticket. Kerry didn't bring anything to the table. And I doubt Dean could have gotten any more votes. He would have instantly lost out on any conservative Christian red state votes.

I still can't believe the Democrats didn't acknowledge the Pope's passing on their weekly address last week. Dean's not running that party. Dingy Harry and Pelosi are. Damn shame too.

Comment

• diamondD
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD

There were reports of questionable results in primary elections, especially when Diebold machines were used, which proves Republican collusion in the primary process.

How is any of that statement proof? "Reports" from the DU or liberal whiners don't prove anything.
                        Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

Working...