PDA

View Full Version : As much as I despise Junior, this line is true

FORD
02-24-2004, 12:44 PM
"The other party's nomination battle is still playing out. The candidates are an interesting group with diverse opinions," Bush said. "They're for tax cuts and against them. They're for NAFTA and against NAFTA. They're for the Patriot Act and against the Patriot Act. They're in favor of liberating Iraq, and opposed to it. And that's just one senator from Massachusetts."

This is exactly why Judas IsKerryot is not fit to be the Democratic Nominee. From this line, it's obvious that Rove is already rehearsing Junior on a debate with Judas, and Judas will lose. Somebody stop this fucking train wreck.

Sarge
02-24-2004, 12:48 PM
You gotta like Kerry more than Bush.. right?

knuckleboner
02-24-2004, 12:48 PM
yeah, but wasn't bush for nation-building and against nation-building?

how about a bush/kerry vs. kerry/bush campaign?

where president bush and pre-campaign kerry team up to take on post-campaign kerry and pre-election bush?

can't comedy central get on this...?

KANE
02-24-2004, 12:50 PM
Put down the crack pipe and think about what you just said, then go woop your own ass...
SAY IT !

FORD
02-24-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Sarge
You gotta like Kerry more than Bush.. right?

There's really not much difference, at least not in the last three years. Kerry's voted for pretty much the entire BCE agenda. And he, like Bush is a member of Skull & Bones, with PNAC'ers writing his foreign policy.

Sarge
02-24-2004, 01:13 PM
I don't agree..
KERRY IS WAY.. WAY.. BETTER THAN BUSH

Bush has made some of the worst mistakes in the history of the United States..

Dr. Love
02-24-2004, 01:26 PM
I dunno. Kerry strikes me as very fake.

I'd rather see Edwards nominated than Kerry.

BigBadBrian
02-24-2004, 01:52 PM
I don't agree..

How?

John Ashcroft
02-24-2004, 03:00 PM
Heh heh heh... Kerry's "Da-man"! Maybe he can find a cabinet position for Jane Fonda. I'm thinking either National Security Advisor or even Secretary of State...

FORD
02-24-2004, 03:30 PM
I don't agree..

He has indeed. But Kerry's votes enabled him to do most of them.

John Ashcroft
02-24-2004, 03:31 PM
Which mistakes again?

FORD
02-24-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Which mistakes again?

Patriot Act, Illegal invasion of Iraq based on lies, No School Left Unfucked, tax cuts for the rich I, Tax cuts for the rich II, Patriot Act II "the secret sequel", the "fuck medicare in the name of drug company profits bill" , The "clear skies initiative" which enabled polluters. The "safe forests" initiative which saved clearcuts from those harmful old growth trees, and appointing the most radical extreme cabinet of fascist pigs in the history of this country.

Just to name a few.... :D

John Ashcroft
02-24-2004, 03:48 PM
Didn't Uncle Teddy author the "No School Left Unfucked" Bill? Now I'm confused again...

Catfish
02-24-2004, 03:55 PM
Heh heh heh... Kerry's "Da-man"! Maybe he can find a cabinet position for Jane Fonda. I'm thinking either National Security Advisor or even Secretary of State...

:lol:

ELVIS
02-24-2004, 05:28 PM
Two termer Bush

steve
02-24-2004, 05:55 PM
Come on FORD.
You mean to tell me one cannot differentiate between wanting tax cuts for lower and middle class folks verses cutting taxes on stock dividends which mainly benefits very wealthy people?

You mean to tell me that one cannot specify that he voted for a Patriot Act WITH A SUNSET PERIOD and now he thinks the time for the act is up (which conflicts with Ashcroft who wants to extend the Act indefinitely)?

You mean to tell me that one could not be in favor of confronting Saddam Hussein but very critical of the needlessly reckless way in which it was done?

Frankly, I think these reasons are why Kerry has pulled ahead. He is honest with folks about tough decisions he has had to make. He leaves his thought process naked - he doesn't hide the reasons he has and had for making decisions. His life has been an open book.

This is opposed to someone like George Bush who phrases everything in simpleton terms and cloaks his decision-making process behind a veil of ignorance.

It is also in contrast to Dean who has cherry-picked the anti-war crowd in claiming to be some sort of Nostradomas who "knew it(that Saddam had no weapons) all along" - when, if you actually read his quotes around the time of the Senate vote, it can be estimated that he had about the same position as Kerry. However, very conveniently he did not have to make the tough decisions and very conveniently he went the route of the lowest common denominaor and championed himself as the know-it-all anti war cantidate. Plus, people knew very little of his opinions on issues except for health care and the war. Plus, many began to see in him the qualities of poor word choice (aka: diplomacy skills) that riddle GW's personality. That is why many did not vote for him in the primaries. He's an intelligent man, and probably a good doctor, but not a very skilled politician (choosing words carefully, being a diplomat - things that will bring the US back to peace with our neighbors, etc.) otherwise. And also, as I just staed here, he struck many as two-faced and kind of a liar about his war stance.
steve

ELVIS
02-24-2004, 06:06 PM
Kerry hasn't pulled ahead of anything...:rolleyes:

FORD
02-24-2004, 06:08 PM
Steve, look up the voting record. Your boy Kerry has voted consistently with the Bush Criminal Empire's agenda for the last three years. Some of the Kerry campaign diehards who post over at Democratic Underground like to paint Judas as a "true liberal", but any true liberal would have stood against these unelected assholes whenever possible. They also claim Kerry's been trying to bring down the BCE for decades, apparently not successfully, but even so, he certainly should have known that Bush is a lying sack of shit, if that were the case. The IWR vote surrended the constitutional authority of Congress to declare war into the hands of an unelected fraudulent dictator without a shred of evidence. Sure, Junior said he would produce the evidence, but he didn't. And as we all know now, it's because the weapons weren't there. Kerry wasn't alone in that vote, obviously, but he flip-flops and tries to justify it one way or the other depending on the prevailing political winds.

Edwards voted for it as well, but at least he stands by his vote and doesn't try to lie or "nuance" his way out of it. I could trust Edwards more than Kerry based on that alone. Let alone the factors of S&B, PNAC and FAUX being involved with Kerry.

John Ashcroft
02-24-2004, 06:26 PM
You lost me at "needless and reckless way it was done". I know their the current Kerry-camp talking points, but come on! I wonder how a Dem would've executed the war more efficiently?

And I don't want to hear about Russia, France, and Germany as it's a proven fact that their objections were due to illegal arrangements in the "Oil for Food" program that they made with the devil, not moral objections. Not to mention the President built a larger coalition this time around than his father did the first time, and than Clinton built in any of his wars.

John Ashcroft
02-24-2004, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by FORD
...but any true liberal would have stood against these unelected assholes whenever possible.

What does the 9th Circuit have to do with this? :confused:

knuckleboner
02-24-2004, 06:41 PM
the 9th circuit judges aren't "assholes," mr. AG. they're idiots. there's a difference...;)

John Ashcroft
02-24-2004, 10:05 PM
Activist idiots that make and break law with abandon, and therefore at least as dangerous to our country as Al Queda (as the aftermath of their carnage is far more permanent than any terrorist hit).

Can I call them "Idiot-assholes"?

FORD
02-24-2004, 11:33 PM
Activist idiots that make and break law with abandon, and therefore at least as dangerous to our country as Al Queda (as the aftermath of their carnage is far more permanent than any terrorist hit).

What does the Felonious Florida Five have to do with this thread?

John Ashcroft
02-25-2004, 08:34 AM
Hey, if we're gonna dance...

Which recount did Algore win again???

knuckleboner
02-25-2004, 10:19 AM

nah. pretty much any supreme court will overturn most of their more moronic rulings. no real long term damage. certainly not on an al queda scale.

absolutely!!

rustoffa
02-25-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by FORD
No School Left Unfucked
:D

Ahahaha! :D

BrownSound1
04-08-2004, 10:15 AM
You know the whole "tax cuts for the rich" thing is a crock of shit. The IRS shows that something like 54% of all income tax is paid by higher income families. I just don't see how increasing taxes on these people is fair....it's like your getting penalized for being successful.

BTW, Kerry sucks shit Sarge.