• Show
Clear All
  • Golden AWe
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

The new AUDIOSLAVE single

Listen to it on their website...http://www.audioslave.com

It'll start playing automatically...

I must say I really love the song. It's peaceful and beautiful, but I don't think it's anywhere near the cheesy zone...they've got too much talent to that.

I also like the Cornell's vocals on this one. He's not "over-screaming all the time, it sounds better than some of the stuff on the debut album...and the overall sound, now they're starting to sound more like a new band instead of RATM with a new vocalist.

Enjoy!

I've already got the tickets for their concert in June...the new album should be out in May. Looking forward to it!!!
    Originally posted by Cato
    Golden, why are you FAT?
    Originally posted by lesfunk
    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg
  • Mr Grimsdale
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

their guitarist, thingy whatshisface, needs to stop using the whammy pedal on every solo
    Originally posted by flappo
    i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• Golden AWe
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

but you of all people should understand...some of us really like to play with our penises!
      Golden, why are you FAT?

Comment

• DLR7884
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Bad ass.

DLR7884
        Love this new track!
        Originally Posted by WARF:
        DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
          their guitarist, thingy whatshisface, needs to stop using the whammy pedal on every solo
          That was one of my major problems with the debut. Every song sounded the same, guitar-wise. I still think SOUNDGARDEN was unbeatable. AUDIOSLAVE is good, but a second-rate SOUNDGARDEN. RAGE were better when funky, CORNELL better with weird chord changes and rhythms.

Still, I'm very excited about this new album as I am whenever anything with CORNELL comes out. I also really liked his solo album. Any of you guys hear it?
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Golden AWe
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

I have the solo album and I still listen to it a lot...it did sound a lot like Soundgarden Unplugged, the end-of-the-world-sounds and themes were there, but I love the album...there's really not a single weak track on it.

Yup, Audioslave's debut was not a perfect album...but it was still way better than 98% of the stuff the bands of today put out.
            Golden, why are you FAT?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
              Still, I'm very excited about this new album as I am whenever anything with CORNELL comes out. I also really liked his solo album. Any of you guys hear it?
              Euphoria Morning is a great album. I haven't listened to it for a while but it was in heavy rotation for a long time. "When I'm Down" is a great bluesy song that highlights Cornell's vocals.

I really like the new Audioslave tune. Cornell kicks ass. He lives in Seattle and, oddly enough, is a client of my firm! I saw him walking in the lobby a few months ago and almost shit myself.
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Working...