PDA

View Full Version : Reinstate MAX!

Guitar Shark
04-07-2005, 05:36 PM
Look, I don't want to make too many waves with this and I realize I probably don't know the full story, but I just wanted to express my disappointment at the fact that MAX was de-modded. MAX is a hell of a guy, a devoted DLR fan, and he has always been very committed to this site. I'm not asking for an explanation for why he was de-modded, that's the webbie's decision and theirs alone. But this is probably going to be one of the more unpopular decisions made here in a long time.

There have been a lot of petty fights at this board for a long time, but recently MAX has risen above them and has done his best to keep the peace. This is more than can be said for many here, including myself.

Please consider bringing him back.

stilleddiesangel
04-07-2005, 05:44 PM
Seconded!!!

Dan
04-07-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Look, I don't want to make too many waves with this and I realize I probably don't know the full story, but I just wanted to express my disappointment at the fact that MAX was de-modded. MAX is a hell of a guy, a devoted DLR fan, and he has always been very committed to this site. I'm not asking for an explanation for why he was de-modded, that's the webbie's decision and theirs alone. But this is probably going to be one of the more unpopular decisions made here in a long time.

There have been a lot of petty fights at this board for a long time, but recently MAX has risen above them and has done his best to keep the peace. This is more than can be said for many here, including myself.

Please consider bringing him back.

Agree 100% with you Guitar Shark.

Brett
04-07-2005, 06:18 PM
Very good post Shark, it is very disappointing. And believe me, I'm not one to want my decisions questioned either, but I can't believe Max did anything that would warrant him being removed. Obviously don't know the whole story, but he was a great asset to this site.

Rikk
04-07-2005, 06:25 PM
I don't know the real story either. So I also won't pass judgment. But I will say this severely fucking sucks. MAX urged me to join this board, and urged others too. He brought a lot of good Linkers here. Hell, I'm still convinced that MAX and I had a lot to do with BRETT posting here a lot;). MAX is a great guy and a true Roftard. I would like to think I know him better than almost anyone else does at this site, and I can say easily that he almost lives and breathes this place and has nothing but the utmost respect for it.

Northern Girl
04-07-2005, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
MAX urged me to join this board

Is that supposed to be a selling point? :D ;)

stilleddiesangel
04-07-2005, 06:40 PM
I get it.. if we all go round calling people cunts then we are true army material...!!!

Northern Girl
04-07-2005, 06:42 PM
There's your answer:

Originally posted by Mezro
You guys deserve an answer but I will not share what is discussed amongst Sarge & the rest of the Webbies. When I give my word I try my damn best to keep it.

MAX was let go because a majority of the Webbies decided on it. The details of why are not something I can share but I did NOT have the final say on this issue nor did I vote to have him removed.

Don't read too much into this; don't go fishing for bullshit conspiracy theories. There are none. Changes can be made at any second. Part of life is just dealing with them, letting go and moving the fuck on.

Mezro...MAX is a friend...he is well liked by many people here and I hope he wlll keep posting...

Rikk
04-07-2005, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
Is that supposed to be a selling point? :D ;)

Considering how many times he's been there for you, can you leave the "jokes" aside for this one? That guy has sung your praises more than you'll ever know.

Nickdfresh
04-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Considering how many times he's been there for you, can you leave the "jokes" aside for this one? That guy has sung your praises more than you'll ever know.

A sucker for a siren.

Jared At Subway
04-07-2005, 07:09 PM
who's max?

Northern Girl
04-07-2005, 07:13 PM

:confused:

I'm well aware. I sing his praises as well.

The "joke" was for you, and if you didn't like it; I'm sorry. All of a sudden everything I say to you is wrong, I guess.

Guitar Shark
04-07-2005, 07:15 PM
There's your answer:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I wasn't looking for an "answer" to WHY Max was de-modded. The point of this thread is to urge the webbies to reconsider.

Rikk
04-07-2005, 07:17 PM
The "joke" was for you, and if you didn't like it; I'm sorry. All of a sudden everything I say to you is wrong, I guess.

No worries. Frankly, right now, I see no jokes to make about this. The guy is pretty upset and doesn't really understand it. I guess I find it hard to joke about anything concerning it. You don't know how many times he's been concerned with board fights and other shit getting out of hand...or how many times he's actually gotten off the phone because he had to dutifully report something to P-MARK. So, as much as I don't know why it happened, I think this really sucks. So, just consider me touchy about this subject. That's all.

Brett
04-07-2005, 07:22 PM
This should be re-considered. End of story.

Roguesgirl
04-07-2005, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Brett
This should be re-considered. End of story.

I agree.

Steve Savicki
04-07-2005, 08:10 PM
Well, since it's my birthday, I could ask that my Roth Army b-day present could be to reinstate him. But that's all I'll ask for. I'll go with the Mez flow for the rest of this.

Steve- didn't even notice you were demodded Max; you've modded for so long, I'm just used to you being moderator without looking at the left hand column of your posts.
Hope things are reconsidered.

academic punk
04-07-2005, 08:39 PM
consider me touchy about this subject.

That's a first. ;)

Re: MAX. He's as much of a mod as David Lee Roth is an integral element of VH. To paraphrase a saying we all know and love, it ain't the DLR Army without MAX modding.

(NOTE: that's "modding", not "modeling". He can continue staring at himself in the mirror as much as he likes, but, as far as that goes, I can take or leave it)

Rikk
04-07-2005, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
(NOTE: that's "modding", not "modeling". He can continue staring at himself in the mirror as much as he likes, but, as far as that goes, I can take or leave it)

You've only been making fun of him so much because you have a crush on him. And that's...okay. I'm glad you and MAX are happy.:)

academic punk
04-07-2005, 08:47 PM
You've only been making fun of him so much because you have a crush on him. And that's...okay. I'm glad you and MAX are happy.:)

Unfortunately, after one single tender night on the beach which I will always cherish, MAX has continuously gently rebuffed my advances. It seems he is already amourously involved. With some goat named Chester.

You'd be surprised how often this dynamic occurs in my life.

Can't explain why...

Nickdfresh
04-07-2005, 08:52 PM
That's a first. ;)

Re: MAX. He's as much of a mod as David Lee Roth is an integral element of VH. To paraphrase a saying we all know and love, it ain't the DLR Army without MAX modding.

Hey, how'd you know that MAX was originally in RIGHT SAID FRED!
http://www.backstage7.de/band2/rightsaidfred/rightsaidfred.jpg

Rikk
04-07-2005, 08:57 PM
MAX and I were close first. Our relationship goes way back. So, NICK, you and AP can just forget about making a move...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=435655

Northern Girl
04-07-2005, 08:57 PM
Sorry, but there is no joking allowed in this thread.

Nickdfresh
04-07-2005, 08:58 PM
I'm sooo jealous you bastards!

academic punk
04-07-2005, 08:58 PM
Nick -

I didn't know MAX was in Right Said Fred (However, it is common knowledge that he was In RIKK's pants). Anyhoo, thanks for blowing his cover.

Rikk
04-07-2005, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I'm sooo jealous you bastards!

It goes way back.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=450655

academic punk
04-07-2005, 09:01 PM
Sorry, but there is no joking allowed in this thread.

Who's joking??!? I can assure you that RIKK, myself, and NICK are most certainly NOT.

academic punk
04-07-2005, 09:02 PM
It goes way back.

[/IMG]

Yeah, and I'm sure that's not all "it" does.

LoungeMachine
04-07-2005, 09:11 PM
WTF?????????????

Who

What

When

Why

Jesus H. Christ, no thread explaining????

We have threads started about newly found belly button lint, BUT NO REASON GIVEN FOR THIS??????????????????????

Max Is a STELLER soldier. what gives?

Northern Girl
04-07-2005, 09:14 PM
Who's joking??!? I can assure you that RIKK, myself, and NICK are most certainly NOT.

No, you're okay. It's just me that is so offensive.

academic punk
04-07-2005, 09:18 PM
NG -

You ain't offensive. Considering that poem I just read, you're nothin' but INSPIRING.

Rikk
04-07-2005, 09:25 PM

academic punk
04-07-2005, 09:26 PM

Forget it, Jake. It's just Chinatown.

Nickdfresh
04-07-2005, 09:34 PM

Please don't go mental on us doll. It was the tone of your joke. It almost seemed like you were laughing AT MAX, while we're laughing WITH him!

All this while he is potentially drunk, face down in an alleyway somewhere in Salt Lake City, after all of his wives and kids left him, when he lost his job; all this a consequence of being de-Modded from the Roth Army!

Matt White
04-07-2005, 09:47 PM
MAX FUCKING RULES

THANK YOU

Nickdfresh
04-07-2005, 10:01 PM
C'mon! I made a Mormon joke! No one got it?

Rikk
04-07-2005, 10:02 PM
"all his wives". Not bad.:p

academic punk
04-07-2005, 10:04 PM
"all his wives". Not bad.:p

I thought it was a reference to Chester...

Northern Girl
04-07-2005, 10:04 PM
Please don't go mental on us doll. It was the tone of your joke. It almost seemed like you were laughing AT MAX, while we're laughing WITH him!

It wasn't even about Max. I was teasing Rikk, not Max.

Just forget it. God, I hate this fucking place.

DLR7884
04-07-2005, 10:06 PM
NG, don't hate this place.

DLR7884
How've you been? ;)

Bill Lumbergh
04-07-2005, 10:15 PM
This is a bunch of fucking bullshit. Period.

Rikk
04-07-2005, 10:50 PM
A PM to me...

Fabulous Shadow wrote on Today, at 06:38 PM:
I have a BIG suprise for you... Coming soon....XO

Nickdfresh
04-07-2005, 10:56 PM
Yeah! Fab has NOOOO inside information!;) Whose cyber-cock is she sucking!? I have my suspicions.

P.S. And inside information.:cool:

Dr. Love
04-07-2005, 11:04 PM
I'm sure MAX appreciates all your support. If he reads this thread, then I want MAX to know that I enjoyed bantering with him at times, and I hope he continues to post. He is always fun to read.

pete
04-07-2005, 11:07 PM
Yeah! Fab has NOOOO inside information!;) Whose cyber-cock is she sucking!? I have my suspicions.

P.S. And inside information.:cool:

funny

everyone thought it was me.

I guess I was NOT LYING.

Nickdfresh
04-07-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by pete
funny

everyone thought it was me.

I guess I was NOT LYING. :)

You've been cleared PETE.;) Roth on my brother!

Matt White
04-07-2005, 11:17 PM
UNFUCKING BELIEVEABLE

pete
04-07-2005, 11:19 PM
It's just a message board.

Have a drink.

Matt White
04-07-2005, 11:20 PM
You buyin'?

pete
04-07-2005, 11:28 PM
Hell yah I'm buying!

Whachoo need man!?

Matt White
04-07-2005, 11:39 PM
The bartender is in at Natra & Rikks place in NON. I'll take a JACK & Coke.

twonabomber
04-08-2005, 12:01 AM
A PM to me...

i get those all the time. more friggin' hot air.

Fabulous Shadow
04-08-2005, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by twonabomber
i get those all the time. more friggin' hot air.

Not from ME you don't...

Stay Tuned Rikky....

Dan
04-08-2005, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
MAX FUCKING RULES

THANK YOU

Amen to that Matt.

LoungeMachine
04-08-2005, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Not from ME you don't...

Stay Tuned Rikky....

Here we go again...................:rolleyes:

ashstralia
04-08-2005, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
MAX FUCKING RULES

THANK YOU

yes, he does.
double amen.

Rikk
04-08-2005, 12:58 AM
At least you can read this, MAX. You've got quite the fan club and quite the respect.;)

Roguesgirl
04-08-2005, 01:26 AM
Yup. :)

tomballin
04-08-2005, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by pete
It's just a message board.

Yelp, it’s just a website for a guy that hasn’t been with his band for 20 years, put out any new material since the early ‘90’s, or even mentioned RothArmy.com or Sarge when he was on the radio for a whole week recently, despite numerous requests - which I am still personally pissed about.

MAX was a key “driver” behind our “behind the scenes” email writing campaign, to respectfully ask DLR if he would give a little shout to Sarge in Iraq and the bros at R.A. while he was on the air at WZLX. And you know what, no one asked MAX to do this either. And you know what else, I didn’t see any other R.A. Mods, join in our efforts.

Secondly, I think we can all read between the lines here, right or wrong on the webbies’ decision, if you stand “away from the trees” and look at this deal.

Personally, Max was always super cool to me and a first class bro. If I had to rank the top five people I enjoy around here, Max is in my top 5 list, and I would be remiss if I didn’t say this.

The guy was damn sure no Ex-Mod Lou stereotype, or a consistent asshole like a couple of other Mods at this fine site.

Just my 3 cents, and

yelp, a serious mistake in judgment was made here, de-modding Mod & Financial Donor MAX,,,,,Nuff Said.

Roth On
Tomba

Rikk
04-08-2005, 01:43 AM
Great post, TOM. Great fucking post.

Panamark
04-08-2005, 01:59 AM
MAX IS THE BEST !!!

Roth on MAX ! This place wouldnt be the same without you.
I dont understand, (or are privy to how and why), but I would
personally like to thankyou for the great work you did here mate !

Fuck what anyone thinks, I hope you keep posting for the sake
of Dave, and after all, this is what this site is about !

And you are the friendliest chap Ive ever met on this site.

Thanks Mate !

tomballin
04-08-2005, 02:01 AM
Yelp the ultimate sin!

Ozzy "O.R." Osbourne in the video:

"The Ultimate Sin"

with his new TV Show this fall:

http://img128.exs.cx/img128/9229/jrordallas29tf.jpg

Video Download - * Here * (http://s16.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=114SF4VMHSWFM19C0U24HPCUIV)
RealOne Player/*.rm - Full Screen/HQ, 18.5 MB

Pope Must Die
04-08-2005, 02:28 AM
Yeah , if they can mod a prat like me , why ban someone cool like Max ?

http://homepage.mac.com/edwardocatflappo/.Pictures/katyshit.jpg

Mr Grimsdale
04-08-2005, 02:53 AM
he always seemed such a decent chap

i simply can't believe it

Cathedral
04-08-2005, 02:54 AM
WTF?

tomballin
04-08-2005, 06:25 AM
Ok, found the thread where the posts on this MAX De-Mod situation were taking place, and the ONLY official response, Mez’s post below.

Mez, this hardly suffices has a reasonable or viable response to this situation. You know it, I know it, and the rest of the membership knows it.

If you “chosen few” want to personally pay the dramatically increased monthly broadband bills here at R.A., and totally dry up the membership “donation well”, I cannot think of a better way to accomplish this mission, than what has transpired in this untenable situation.

With all due respect Mez, why don’t you, or Sarge, take another shot on a factual explanation here, that this membership deserves.

Tomba

---------------

You guys deserve an answer but I will not share what is discussed amongst Sarge & the rest of the Webbies. When I give my word I try my damn best to keep it.

MAX was let go because a majority of the Webbies decided on it. The details of why are not something I can share but I did NOT have the final say on this issue nor did I vote to have him removed.

Don't read too much into this; don't go fishing for bullshit conspiracy theories. There are none. Changes can be made at any second. Part of life is just dealing with them, letting go and moving the fuck on.

Mezro...MAX is a friend...he is well liked by many people here and I hope he wlll keep posting...

ThrillsNSpills
04-08-2005, 06:45 AM
Definately a shame.

stilleddiesangel
04-08-2005, 06:55 AM
Not wanting to turn the situation into the usual drama, Max, I see has posted a response only in his journal. This man has true class.

Roguesgirl
04-08-2005, 08:43 AM
you can always count on Max to keep his sense of humor

we were talking last night and sure as shit...he was cheering ME up. :D

flappo
04-08-2005, 10:17 AM
ooh , whatever you do , don't repeat what's said in the mod room

oh , it's so fucking important

NO ITS NOT

ITS FUCKING BULLSHIT

NONE OF IT MEANS A FUCKING THING

get fucking real

Mr Grimsdale
04-08-2005, 11:55 AM
mummy mummy
he's saying rude things!

Nickdfresh
04-08-2005, 12:12 PM
I am just noticing less and less people on line. I think about a month ago, I could see at least 300-to-400 online at one time during the late afternoon/evening hours.

As of the moment of this post, FORD (the only Mod that regularly shows up there) is the only one in the FRONTLINE. I remember arguing with at least five-to-ten regular posters in there just a few weeks/months ago.

Now it seems as if there are often fewer than 200, and under 300 online at peak times. Just wondering...

How many more stellar moves like this can we count on?

Rikk
04-08-2005, 12:14 PM

Well, a certain someone told me I would be receiving a "big surprise" soon. Remember?

Nickdfresh
04-08-2005, 12:17 PM
Well, a certain someone told me I would be receiving a "big surprise" soon. Remember?

Yup! Exactly the person who should know such things!:rolleyes:

Bill Lumbergh
04-08-2005, 12:38 PM

Isnt that what she told her husband before whipping her dick out on their first date(read: when he picked her up off of the street corner)?!

Roguesgirl
04-08-2005, 12:52 PM

Will this be a weekend cliff hanger?:D

Rikk
04-08-2005, 12:58 PM
If it is, who cares? Wow...what could it be?

Maybe she'll post some flirty PMs. Maybe she'll make up some stuff. Maybe she found my pic somewhere (probably at that gay anal site I always post at). Maybe she found a quote of me saying that listening to 5150 is like going to church and that Sammy's ass smells good.

Or maybe, just maybe, she knows something that's going on behind-the-scenes...like me being banned:p, or the Pen being deleted:p...(not that I really believe that shit)...and if she does, then that'll be far more interesting. How would she know what's going on behind the scenes? Hmm?

This soap opera is so boring and for once, I've found myself almost only seeking Dave threads for the last little while.

ALinChainz
04-08-2005, 01:00 PM
If it is, who cares? Wow...what could it be?

Maybe she'll post some flirty PMs. Maybe she'll make up some stuff. Maybe she found my pic somewhere (probably at that gay anal site I always post at). Maybe she found a quote of me saying that listening to 5150 is like going to church and that Sammy's ass smells good.

I had to laugh at this.

killed me ...

Rikk
04-08-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
I had to laugh at this.

killed me ...

:D

Dr. Love
04-08-2005, 01:37 PM
I am just noticing less and less people on line. I think about a month ago, I could see at least 300-to-400 online at one time during the late afternoon/evening hours.

As of the moment of this post, FORD (the only Mod that regularly shows up there) is the only one in the FRONTLINE. I remember arguing with at least five-to-ten regular posters in there just a few weeks/months ago.

Now it seems as if there are often fewer than 200, and under 300 online at peak times. Just wondering...

It's cyclical. There will be times with lots of people at the board, and times with only some. The Front Line goes through people pretty regularly, too.

After a while, people stop posting and leave or lurk because they are tired of having the same arguments over and over. New people come in and have the same arguments the old people had. After a while, they get tired of it.

That includes moderators. I read much more than I post. FORD is just happy to continue arguing the same points in his quest against the BCE. ;)

flappo
04-08-2005, 02:42 PM
don't bother arguing with ford

he's un-ownable

Nickdfresh
04-08-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by flappo
don't bother arguing with ford

he's un-ownable

Originally posted by Dr. Love
It's cyclical...

That includes moderators. I read much more than I post. FORD is just happy to continue arguing the same points in his quest against the BCE. ;)

True, but FORD is half the reason many post there. Even Liberals post there just to make him angry!:D

Mezro
04-08-2005, 02:55 PM
FORD is the fucking man with a plan in his own private can.

Mezro...you can kick him and he may dent but that guy will never break or bake...

Rikk
04-08-2005, 03:08 PM
It's absolutely true about FORD. I've never seen another poster truly get shit on that comes back stronger and with so many still respecting him. Talk about strong, smart, stubborn thinking.

Warham
04-08-2005, 03:26 PM
I like FORD.

Reading his posts is like watching the Star Wars trilogy: quality fiction that I truly can't go without for more than a few days.

Nickdfresh
04-08-2005, 03:28 PM
:rofl:And that's still the best sig pic in the Army.

Warham
04-08-2005, 03:34 PM
Thanks Nick!

I think I've gotten more compliments on that one since yesterday than all the others I've had combined.

Rikk
04-08-2005, 03:46 PM
That is the best photoshop I've seen at this site easily. And not just because of the humor but because it is so convincingly NOT photoshopped. (Plus, I always knew deep down that Dave was strong with the Force...)

stilleddiesangel
04-08-2005, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by tomballin
Ok, found the thread where the posts on this MAX De-Mod situation were taking place, and the ONLY official response, Mez’s post below.

Mez, this hardly suffices has a reasonable or viable response to this situation. You know it, I know it, and the rest of the membership knows it.

If you “chosen few” want to personally pay the dramatically increased monthly broadband bills here at R.A., and totally dry up the membership “donation well”, I cannot think of a better way to accomplish this mission, than what has transpired in this untenable situation.

With all due respect Mez, why don’t you, or Sarge, take another shot on a factual explanation here, that this membership deserves.

Tomba

---------------

Ditto!!!

Guitar Shark
04-08-2005, 04:45 PM
FORD is the fucking man with a plan in his own private can.

Mezro...you can kick him and he may dent but that guy will never break or bake...

Yeah yeah yeah, FORD is a great guy.

Kudos on managing to post in this thread without even acknowledging the issue it raises. Ever consider a career in politics? :rolleyes:

tjvhou812
04-08-2005, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
MAX IS THE BEST !!!

Roth on MAX ! This place wouldnt be the same without you.
I dont understand, (or are privy to how and why), but I would
personally like to thankyou for the great work you did here mate !

Fuck what anyone thinks, I hope you keep posting for the sake
of Dave, and after all, this is what this site is about !

And you are the friendliest chap Ive ever met on this site.

Thanks Mate !

word......

Mezro
The facts have been stated: the Webbies voted to make a change and they did.

If one of your co-workers gets fired does the boss come out and give you a detailed explanation? Nope.

We appreciate the support, donations and effort that all the members put in here but that does not mean everybody will have their whim, wish and desire catered to. It is impossible to please eveybody and it is impossible to make a decision that you all will agree with.

I'm sorry for MAX but I can't change how others feel about him or the end result of those feelings.

Mezro...I want MAX around...I want MAX to know he is appreciated and I want MAX to know that he will always be welcomed here...

GOATFUCKER
Hey, guys,

Just wanted to take a moment to say thanks for all the support!!!

You guys are the best!!! I'm taking a little time off, but I'll start posting again soon, I promise!!!

I'm just going to take a little break to get my head together. I may've lost the mod gig, but Chester still loves me all the same either way!!!

I LOVE YOU CHESTER!!!!

Mezro
04-08-2005, 04:50 PM
Kudos on managing to post in this thread without even acknowledging the issue it raises. Ever consider a career in politics? :rolleyes:

Mezro...read the fuck on a bit before you shake shit at me...

Warham
04-08-2005, 04:52 PM
Let's not all get all nasty on Mez. The guy has stated he didn't want Max demodded. He's given an explanation that he can give without narcing on others, and he's right... Nobody's boss would give a detailed reason as to why somebody is fired.

Sometimes webmastering can be a chore more than a fun thing.

academic punk
04-08-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by GOATFUCKER
Hey, guys,

Just wanted to take a moment to say thanks for all the support!!!

You guys are the best!!! I'm taking a little time off, but I'll start posting again soon, I promise!!!

I'm just going to take a little break to get my head together. I may've lost the mod gig, but Chester still loves me all the same either way!!!

I LOVE YOU CHESTER!!!!

Good to hear, MAX!!!

...uh...I think!

Come back soon! We all miss you!

Guitar Shark
04-08-2005, 04:58 PM
Mezro...read the fuck on a bit before you shake shit at me...

My post preceded yours; you must have been replying when I posted.

I've got nothing against you personally Mez, I just think this incident is another very unfortunate disgrace to the Army.

I think it is interesting that there has not been a SINGLE post in this thread supporting MAX's de-modding. This, more than anything else, makes me question whether any support actually exists.

Mezro
04-08-2005, 05:01 PM
My post preceded yours; you must have been replying when I posted.

I've got nothing against you personally Mez, I just think this incident is another very unfortunate disgrace to the Army.

I think it is interesting that there has not been a SINGLE post in this thread supporting MAX's de-modding. This, more than anything else, makes me question whether any support actually exists.

If I said or did something that was full of shit the other Webbies would call me on it right away.

I stated the facts: you can PM POJO or Brownsound if it really matters so much to you.

Mezro...nothing against you either sharkie...just trying to handle a very delicate situation fairly...

Guitar Shark
04-08-2005, 05:02 PM
Fair enough... thanks Mez.

Mezro
04-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Fair enough... thanks Mez.

No problem bro.

Mezro...sorry the situation upsets you...

bueno bob
04-08-2005, 05:17 PM
Just saw the thread, sorry I'm so late in signing...

REINSTATE MAX!

Fabulous Shadow
04-08-2005, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Roguesgirl
Will this be a weekend cliff hanger?:D

Don't hold your breath RG, this isn't something that was intended for the board, that is why it was a pm. You won't see anything here...

twonabomber
04-08-2005, 05:34 PM

If one of your co-workers gets fired does the boss come out and give you a detailed explanation? Nope.

the last place i worked, and the current one, did...

Matt White
04-08-2005, 05:40 PM
DITTO

Brett
04-08-2005, 05:43 PM
Actually my boss told us why one our co-workers was let go a few months ago, so yes it does happen. It's far better than having people speculate and starting rumors, etc.

Rikk
04-08-2005, 05:52 PM
If I said or did something that was full of shit the other Webbies would call me on it right away.

I stated the facts: you can PM POJO or Brownsound if it really matters so much to you.

Mezro...nothing against you either sharkie...just trying to handle a very delicate situation fairly...

I must ask this...

POJO hasn't been online in over a week. Why aren't POJO or BROWNSOUND saying anything?

Full Bug
04-08-2005, 05:53 PM
At least Flappo is still a Mod around here....
Damm, this place has more drama then a bad episode of Melrose Place....
If thats good or bad I will let everyone else deceide....Maybe thats the point?
I think too many people put way to much on being a Mod around here, its not that big a deal, except an ego boost and maybe getting to move a thread between Main and Non for christ sakes....

Mezro
04-08-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Full Bug
At least Flappo is still a Mod around here....
Damm, this place has more drama then a bad episode of Melrose Place....
If thats good or bad I will let everyone else deceide....Maybe thats the point?
I think too many people put way to much on being a Mod around here, its not that big a deal, except an ego boost and maybe getting to move a thread between Main and Non for christ sakes....

Bug - you and I just agreed on something 100%:D

Mezro...that is exactly the way people should look at the whole thing...being a Mod is not a career...it is just a goofy hobby...

Warham
04-08-2005, 06:05 PM
The reason POJO and Brown probably haven't been on is because they are tired of reading all the threads that start with F.

sydney bristow
04-08-2005, 06:09 PM
If it were you, would you want the reason broadcast for everyone?

If MAX wants to tell people, he will.

academic punk
04-08-2005, 07:51 PM
a bad episode of Melrose Place....

Hmmm...that gives me an idea...

what with all the drama around here of late, perhaps the site's name should be changed to "Mezro Place"?

Mezro
04-08-2005, 07:58 PM
I must ask this...

POJO hasn't been online in over a week. Why aren't POJO or BROWNSOUND saying anything?

Ask them.

Mezro...you can PM them as easy as you can speculate in a post...

DLR7884
04-08-2005, 08:03 PM
Pojo posted something the other night:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=461732#post461732

DLR7884
5 days ago.

degüello
04-08-2005, 10:22 PM
...Damm, this place has more drama then a bad episode of Melrose Place...

Fuck, it's so true.. :D

Full Bug
04-08-2005, 11:46 PM
Bug - you and I just agreed on something 100%:D

Mezro...that is exactly the way people should look at the whole thing...being a Mod is not a career...it is just a goofy hobby...
Damm, I take it back, it just doesnt seem right....:D
Being a webbie is a whole different thing, but being a mod is just who is popular really....
I am surprised I am a Mod at DDLR.com, god knows I aint popular.....:p
I lost a Mod job after 2 years here awhile back, it pissed me off until I realized how stupid that emothion was, duh....

Jesterstar
04-09-2005, 12:00 AM
I've owned max and he could never be a mod again. I owned him.

Nickdfresh
04-09-2005, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
http://www.suspend.net/pics/stfu.jpg

Jared At Subway
04-09-2005, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Jesterstar

who's max?

Nickdfresh
04-09-2005, 02:27 AM
Here come the calvalcade of loser aliases!:rolleyes:

MAX
04-09-2005, 06:31 AM
I'm sorry for MAX but I can't change how others feel about him or the end result of those feelings.

Why be "sorry" for me cos I'm not? I received all that I ever needed or wanted from this site since I was shown the door. :cool: "Modding" here pales in comparison to both the endless supply of love nad loyalty. :D

Enjoy. ;)

MAX
04-09-2005, 06:53 AM
Oh, I meant "and" not "nad" lol.

Roguesgirl
04-09-2005, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Oh, I meant "and" not "nad" lol.

I was wondering what nad loyalty was. I assumed it had something to do with goat's testis

tomballin
04-09-2005, 07:22 AM
I was wondering what nad loyalty was. I assumed it had something to do with goat's testis

baaaaawaaaaaa!

MAX
04-09-2005, 08:44 AM
LOL!!!

Bob_R
04-09-2005, 09:21 AM
MAX

A true stellar and classic dude!

http://www.myfonts.com/images/family/spiecegraphics/stellar-classic-sg.gif

Rikk
04-09-2005, 10:23 AM
Holy shit, MAX and RG...how late did you fuckers stay up last night?

Nickdfresh
04-09-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Why be "sorry" for me cos I'm not? I received all that I ever needed or wanted from this site since I was shown the door. :cool: "Modding" here pales in comparison to both the endless supply of love and loyalty. :D

Enjoy. ;)

http://www.failuremag.com/images/wonderful_life.jpg

Rikk
04-09-2005, 11:38 AM
Yeah. Why don't we all have a group hug and then eat some milk and fucking cookies.

stilleddiesangel
04-09-2005, 11:56 AM
Personally, I smell so much bullshit round here it's untrue!!!

GOATFUCKER
04-09-2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by MAX
the endless supply of love nad loyalty. :D

Enjoy. ;)

LOL!!

When I wrote this, I must've been thinking about Chester - can you blame me? - and made a Freudian slip!

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by stilleddiesangel

it's def. a different place.

stilleddiesangel
04-09-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
it's def. a different place.

Glad I'm not the only one to see it. It stinks....I'll be happy to hear the other Admins comments, whenever that may be...

IMO a bad decision for this place.

Mezro
04-09-2005, 02:26 PM

Sorry ses but you are wrong.

Mezro...what you have been told about the MAX situation is true...the only thing you don't have are the reasons...and the Webbies don't want to share that information...

Big Troubles
04-09-2005, 02:28 PM
I think that nobody likes change. I dont know why Max was thwarted from his position, but I also dont think he cares. The position isn't worth caring about. Especially if all you get is bullshit attacks for being a mod. he was a good one, but I believe most ppl are just fed up with the fact that there isn't any Dave info, there isn't any classic VH info and hell there really isn't any Van Hagar info. This site has turned into a slug fest. So grab your drinks and pick a side. :D

stilleddiesangel
04-09-2005, 02:32 PM
Sorry ses but you are wrong.

Mezro...what you have been told about the MAX situation is true...the only thing you don't have are the reasons...and the Webbies don't want to share that information...

I'm not interested in the why's.. just would like it confirmed that it was a joint decision.... as in the other webbies stating this was agreed upon.... The why's at this point are irrelevent.

Nickdfresh
04-09-2005, 02:44 PM
I think that nobody likes change...

I don't think that that is true exactly.

I think people's resentment can be best summed up by the old adage; "Change is the illusion of progress."

Never truer than "Right Here, Right NOW!;)

Mezro
04-09-2005, 03:18 PM
I'm not interested in the why's.. just would like it confirmed that it was a joint decision.... as in the other webbies stating this was agreed upon.... The why's at this point are irrelevent.

And you can PM each of them and ask.

Mezro...if they want to answer you or confirm they will...

ALinChainz
04-09-2005, 03:26 PM
The position isn't worth caring about.

I don't entirely agree with that.

I think you cared ay one point, and I think Max cared.

At least I certainly thought you guys did, just by the things that happened after. You said goodbye and Max disappeared for a while.

I am in no way saying that it is life or death or that either of you were going to lose your minds over not being a mod anymore. Personally, I'm glad that you, and Max, and pete and whomever else has come back and continue to post.

It is only the internet, and everything away from it in real life is more important, butI know I wouldn't like being de-modded or find myself resigning, because I like it, it's fun, it's about Dave, and I do care about the site.

So I guess I care. Not obsessed obviously, but a priviledge in my view.

Not trying to rain on anyone here, honestly. Just 2 cents.

Or less ... :D

stilleddiesangel
04-09-2005, 03:36 PM
And you can PM each of them and ask.

Mezro...if they want to answer you or confirm they will...

Why would I need to pm?? If they wish to confirm this it should be for all not just for one person. But that is down to them.

tomballin
04-09-2005, 05:59 PM
Flappo, not making fun of ya, as I don’t know ya, but this is funny and also perfect. Talk about coming to your senses after getting a good strong whiff as a new Mod, baawaa.

You made THE talking point, bro!

Question: What did MAX lose, not being a Mod at R.A. any longer?

Answer: ABSOLUTELY ZERO!

Effectively, it’s a name only, perfunctory title, imo.

Roth On fellow Jeff Beck fan and keep up the awesome posts bro!

----attachment--------

http://img49.exs.cx/img49/7547/flappowhymod6cd.jpg

POJO_Risin
04-09-2005, 06:22 PM
1. Do I think modding here at the Army is fucking important? Sure I do.

2. Do I think that it is the end all and be all of life in and of itself? Fuck no...

Max isn't a mod right now. That doesn't make him any more or less important than he was a week ago...not to mention the fact that if anyone here that knows the webmasters here know anything...

there's always a reason for what we do...and just because one move is made...doesn't mean it's the last.

Max is a valuable contributer to this site...always has been...always will be...in whatever "name" that he carries with it.

The good thing about all of this is that he gets a good fucking sense that he's a popular member of this site and in good standing...

and it let's the webbies know that whenever moves need to be made at other points in time...that he'll be considered....

as far as eddie'sangel needing a confirmation of what move was made by what webmaster?

Give me a fucking break...

POJO_Risin
04-09-2005, 06:22 PM
Christ...I'm gone for a fucking week...and all shit hits the fan...

Mezro
04-09-2005, 06:39 PM
Mezro...I love how people thought I was full of shit...what-fucking-ever...

POJO_Risin
04-09-2005, 06:42 PM
you are...that's why you are a webbie...

Roguesgirl
04-09-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin

The good thing about all of this is that he gets a good fucking sense that he's a popular member of this site and in good standing...

and it let's the webbies know that whenever moves need to be made at other points in time...that he'll be considered....

as far as eddie'sangel needing a confirmation of what move was made by what webmaster?

Give me a fucking break...

Its hard when you see someone you like get the short end of the stick. We all just got to let it go and see what other changes will be made down the road. Let the dust settle so to speak.

Max is doing great. :) I'm glad he was hanging out last night.

stilleddiesangel
04-09-2005, 06:49 PM
Whoa.. hang on a minute..Pojo.. with respect.. I was only commenting on what Mez had said.. that he alone didn't make the decision. No other webbie confirmed that.... in fact till now, no other webbie had even commented!! Max was a popular mod.. in demodding him, surely you all knew that there would be questions about the decision?? I was the one who came out of the woodwork to ask.. thats all!!

Dan
04-09-2005, 06:56 PM
:) I'm glad he was hanging out last night.

Yes he was Hanging out with his Pride and his.....

BrownSound1
04-09-2005, 06:56 PM
Whoa.. hang on a minute..Pojo.. with respect.. I was only commenting on what Mez had said.. that he alone didn't make the decision. No other webbie confirmed that.... in fact till now, no other webbie had even commented!! Max was a popular mod.. in demodding him, surely you all knew that there would be questions about the decision?? I was the one who came out of the woodwork to ask.. thats all!!

Why wasn't Mezro's word good enough?

POJO_Risin
04-09-2005, 06:58 PM
Its hard when you see someone you like get the short end of the stick. We all just got to let it go and see what other changes will be made down the road. Let the dust settle so to speak.

How did he get the short end of the stick?

Did this in some way take money out of his pocket?

Did he lose all his friends?

Has anyone perished because of this?

Is he banned?

Fuck no...if anything...this will make Max a better poster...

As for letting it go and "waiting" to see what we do...I don't give 2 shits about that. We'll do what we do.

And Eddiesgirl...no offense...but I didn't realize that you of all people needed multiple webbie confirmation...we'll make sure that ALL future moves are filtered through you...since you are the apparent spokesperson of all the members of the site. Thank you.

Reverberator
04-09-2005, 07:05 PM
let's all forget about this and have a right old Cockney walkabarrrrt .

Roll art the barrell ,

we'll av a barrell of cack ,

roll art the barrell ,

who gives a ferk abarrrt mack ?!!?!?!??!

DLR7884
04-09-2005, 07:08 PM
This is STILL an issue?

Max has fucking moved on, the rest of you should as well.

I'm not saying that as a moderator, I'm saying that as a friend of Max.

DLR7884
He will be fine, so will you, so will the Army.

POJO_Risin
04-09-2005, 07:11 PM
Well...I haven't been on all week...not sure what day or when the deed was done...

and obviously people needed another webmaster to fucking respond...as if Mez was talking out of his asshole...well...more than usual...;)

MAX
04-09-2005, 10:20 PM
Max is doing great. :)

How could I not be when I'm blessed with such stellar friends as yourself and my newly found fetish for goats? :)

Full Bug
04-09-2005, 11:47 PM
Well...I haven't been on all week...not sure what day or when the deed was done...

Funny, the story goes from Mez this decision was made with all the webbies involved....
Hmmmmm......
Further proof Mez is the man in charge around here, not like Pojo ever knows whats going on.....;)

Roguesgirl
04-10-2005, 12:24 AM
How did he get the short end of the stick?

Did this in some way take money out of his pocket?

Did he lose all his friends?

Has anyone perished because of this?

Is he banned?

Fuck no...if anything...this will make Max a better poster...

As for letting it go and "waiting" to see what we do...I don't give 2 shits about that. We'll do what we do.

And Eddiesgirl...no offense...but I didn't realize that you of all people needed multiple webbie confirmation...we'll make sure that ALL future moves are filtered through you...since you are the apparent spokesperson of all the members of the site. Thank you.

I'm sorry that you didn't like my choice of idioms. I should have said shitty end of the stick. Thats what he got. I was trying to be polite.

I never said that he lost money or friends or that he was banned. I certainly never acted like anyone died. So what are you talking about? The fact is, he was a mod, and he enjoyed being one and now he's not one. And that sucks. Thats all I meant. I didn't make any kind of big deal out of it.

And as for the rest of it, I was suggesting to others that we, as posters, let it go. How do you have a problem with me suggesting that folks let it go? Would you prefer that they continue to question it and continue to kick the dust up? It was just a suggestion to my fellow posters to let the dust settle.

MAX
04-10-2005, 12:47 AM
Thanks RG,

Mucho appreciatto. :cool:

Hey Poj, it's literally imposible for me to become a better poster cos I'm already the best there is. :p ;)

One cannot improve upon perfection. :D

tomballin
04-10-2005, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Thanks RG,

Mucho appreciatto. :cool:

Hey Poj, it's literally imposible for me to become a better poster cos I'm already the best there is. :p ;)

One cannot improve upon perfection. :D

Naw in POJO's eyes, you are not a perfect poster MAX.

You don't post 99% Jim Morrison posts, and 1% DLR posts around here. :-)

Gotta hand it to PR however, he had some smokin babe threads the last several months, man-o-man hot stuff!

Rikk
04-10-2005, 02:37 AM
Shit...been a while since we had a good Doors thread...

stilleddiesangel
04-10-2005, 07:21 AM
Whatever..

Oh, and Pojo??? I wasn't making myself spokesperson for anyone.. I asked for myself.. It seems with the new regime here people dont wanna rock the boat, I personally couldnt give a shit. Nor does your big shot sarcasm intimidate me. I saw a good friend being stuffed.. I asked a couple of questions.. big deal. And I see the main question was swiftly sidestepped. But, whatever..

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
04-10-2005, 08:36 AM
Whatever..

And I see the main question was swiftly sidestepped. But, whatever..

It's just a little jump to the left! And then a step to the right...

Time Warp

Riff Raff:
It's astounding
Time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely

Magenta:
Not for very much longer

Riff Raff:
I've got to keep control
I remember doing the time warp
Drinking those moments when
The blackness would hit me

Riff Raff & Magenta:
And the void would be calling

All:
Let's do the time warp again

Narrator:
It's just a jump to the left

All:
And then a step to the right

Narrator:
With your hands on your hips

All:
You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane

Magenta:
It's so dreamy
Oh fantasy free me
So you can't see me, no not at all
In another dimension
With voyeuristic intention
Well secluded
I see all

Riff Raff:
With a bit of a mind flip

Magenta:
You're into the time slip

Riff Raff:
And nothing can ever be the same

Magenta:
You've spaced out of sensation

Riff Raff:
Like you're under sedation.

All:

Columbia:
Well I was walking down the street just having a think
When a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink
He shook-a me up, He took me by surprise
He had a pick up truck and the devil's eyes
He stared at me and I felt a change
Time meant nothing, never would again

All:

Narrator:
It's just a jump to the left

All:
And then a step to the right

Narrator:
With your hands on your hips

All:
You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust
That really drives you insane

Mezro
04-10-2005, 02:07 PM
Funny, the story goes from Mez this decision was made with all the webbies involved....
Hmmmmm......
Further proof Mez is the man in charge around here, not like Pojo ever knows whats going on.....;)

LOL...I'm not in charge of shit. I am the new guy on the Webbie food chain.

Mezro...the MAX topic goes back before last week...

Mezro
04-10-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by BrownSound1
Why wasn't Mezro's word good enough?

I try to give people the fucking truth and they don't want to hear it.

For all you keeping score at home: POJO was away when the final plug was pulled. The mighty lizard king had his say before he went away.

Mezro...next time I will just tell people to fuck themselves when something like this comes down...

Mezro
04-10-2005, 02:23 PM
It seems with the new regime here people dont wanna rock the boat

Meet the new boss - same as the old boss.

Mezro...the "regime" is the same - I'm the new cog in the bog...the boat still floats in the moat...

stilleddiesangel
04-10-2005, 02:37 PM
Fair enough Mez.

Rikk
04-10-2005, 02:52 PM
Indeed. Let's get back to posting about Dave, rodents, sheep, panthers, psychotics, the Bible, pandas and Dump Meisters.

GOATFUCKER
04-10-2005, 03:07 PM
Indeed. Let's get back to posting about Dave, rodents, sheep, panthers, psychotics, the Bible, pandas and Dump Meisters.

AND GOATS!!! DON'T FORGET GOATS!!!!!

flappo
04-10-2005, 03:27 PM
don't forget the porn

Rikk
04-10-2005, 03:31 PM
Yes, porn and goats too.

Pope Must Die
04-10-2005, 04:57 PM
porn and goats ?

is that one of sam's songs ?

Rikk
04-10-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Pope Must Die
porn and goats ?

is that one of sam's songs ?

No. Gay Porn and Goats is a song off his third solo album...I Suck.

Warham
04-10-2005, 05:45 PM

Yep, that's what the Army's all about!

Oh yeah, and photoshopped pics.

Rikk
04-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Yep, that's what the Army's all about!

Oh yeah, and photoshopped pics.

Oh yeah, and STAR WARS.:p

Cathedral
04-10-2005, 09:05 PM
Those goats will know all about the force in no time, eh?

Space Bound and Down, Good Buddy!

MAX
04-10-2005, 09:39 PM
Thanks Cat. :)

Steve Savicki
04-10-2005, 11:17 PM
Gentlemen,

I believe you should respect the webmasters' decisions as if Sarge made the decision himself.
I wasn't around the Army from the beginning, but I know the Webbies except for Mez were at the old domain.
The Webbies must working at least a little extra harder right while Sarge is away in Iraq, so respect them at least for Sarge. :)

stilleddiesangel, I think you're backtalking to POJO in ways you wouldn't normally talk to Sarge if he were watching this forum on the regular basis he was back in the states. A little respect for a webbie that was here from the beginning. Backtalk only fuels the fire; gets nothing solved. :)

Someone complained about Brownsound's "lame post" in the "state of the Army" thread. Well, it was to the point and if you listen to the guy, you'll see why Sarge made him webbie as well. :cool:

That all being said, if DLR7884 confirms Max has moved on, I think this thread can be closed now. ;) Max is still cool, Cathedral's still cool; everything's cool with me.

Rikk
04-10-2005, 11:21 PM
Indeed. MAX has no desire to be a mod anymore anyway. And if POJO, MEZ and all the other Webbies are standing behind it, then it's done.

Panamark
04-11-2005, 04:52 AM
Hmmmm.....

CRikkprtic !!

MAX
04-11-2005, 05:07 AM
"I will win the crowd. I will give them something they've never seen before" -Maximus Decimus Meridius, Roman General

:)

Panamark
04-11-2005, 05:15 AM
Welease Woger !!!

MAX
04-11-2005, 05:37 AM
Welease Woger !!!

I dunno what the fuck that even means but it's definitely my new title. That is until you tell me it's slang for roo dung tomorrow.

stilleddiesangel
04-11-2005, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by MAX
I dunno what the fuck that even means but it's definitely my new title. That is until you tell me it's slang for roo dung tomorrow.

A particularly funny Monty Python's "Life of Brian" quote.... LOL Mark!!! :D

http://mnlg.com/jfs/archive_P/2002/jfsPics/gifs/lifeof3.jpg

Panamark
04-11-2005, 09:55 AM
LOL @ stilleddiesangel,

Biggus Dickus is a good friend of mine !

ashstralia
04-11-2005, 10:00 AM
bwing him to me!

we-instate elder maximus now.

stilleddiesangel
04-11-2005, 10:32 AM
LOL @ stilleddiesangel,

Biggus Dickus is a good friend of mine !

Wish he was a good friend of mine too.... ;) Not getting much Dickus (Biggus or otherwise) at the moment.. :D

Rikk
04-11-2005, 10:35 AM
Wish he was a good friend of mine too.... ;) Not getting much Dickus (Biggus or otherwise) at the moment.. :D

Looking at your avatar, I'm rather surprised about that...;)

stilleddiesangel
04-11-2005, 10:40 AM
Looking at your avatar, I'm rather surprised about that...;)

Bit of a man-drought at the moment.. :(

ashstralia
04-11-2005, 10:41 AM
I try to give people the fucking truth
and they don't want to hear it.

or their bullshit detector goes *BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Ashstralia.......*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Rikk
04-11-2005, 10:45 AM
Have you thought of calling ALAN THE PANTHER?

Warham
04-11-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by ashstralia

:rolleyes:

SweetSecrets
04-12-2005, 08:58 PM
Something doesn't seem right about this ? (No further comment than a little bit of icky feelings).

Mezro
04-13-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by ashstralia

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Mezro...looks like your post is bullshit on a shingle...

scottydabodi
04-13-2005, 02:56 PM
Bit of a man-drought at the moment.. :(

That's because you're in the UK, and I'm in NYC, eddiesangel :)

But about this whole MAX thing, WHATTHEFUCKISGOINONHERE?!??!??

Here's a Newsflash to anyone who might not know that MAX rocks:
MAX ROXX!!

A serious reconsideration is in order. Obviously I don't know what the fuck happened, but this seems, well, WIERD. It's a fuckin' sad day when you got sheep here posting left and right, while a diehard Roth fan is ousted... I declare SHENANIGANS!!! BALLYHOO, and HIGH-SCHOOL HIJINX are afoot here... Max is my bud, and I'll personally vouch for him. I know it probably does no good for me to run on and on about it, but it is very uncool, and at least discuss it... thanks. And thanks to SARGE for havin the most bitchenest site on the planet!!

Fabulous Shadow
04-13-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
It's a fuckin' sad day when you got sheep here posting left and right, while a diehard Roth fan is ousted...

Max was not banned... He can still post just as much as the sheep can... ;)

Panamark
04-14-2005, 03:50 AM

And Thankfully with more care and skill.

sydney bristow
04-14-2005, 12:34 PM
I'm not in charge of shit

That's a shame. Someone should be in charge of shit. Shit should not be allowed to run amuck. It will be mayhem, I tell you.

Webbies, please reconsider putting Mezro in charge of shit! :D

Thank you. :)

FORD
04-14-2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by sydney bristow
That's a shame. Someone should be in charge of shit.

That's Jizzystool's job.

scottydabodi
04-18-2005, 11:04 PM

Oh... well, nonetheless, I've come to the conclusion that I am clueless to what actually happened, but I still regard MAX as my bud, and stand by him.... oy vey!!

Tuscon
04-18-2005, 11:13 PM
MAX IS A FUCKING LYING, LITTLE DICKED ASSHOLE!!! FUCK HIM FIOR LEAVING ME!!!!

Chester
04-18-2005, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Tuscon
MAX IS A FUCKING LYING, LITTLE DICKED ASSHOLE!!! FUCK HIM FIOR LEAVING ME!!!!

I thought I told you to make like Bo Peep's sheep and GET LOST!

Panamark
04-19-2005, 03:39 AM
The world needs a MAX !!!

Nickdfresh
04-19-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
Oh... well, nonetheless, I've come to the conclusion that I am clueless to what actually happened, but I still regard MAX as my bud, and stand by him.... oy vey!!

Ditto. He's my bud no matter what happened. But it doesn't really matter anymore. The webbies did what they felt was best for the site and people on said site were able to express how much MAX is liked around here; SO STOP KICKING UP THIS THREAD! ARRRRAHHHH!!

ThrillsNSpills
04-19-2005, 02:19 PM
When we open the Goat Pen Max can be a mod again.
Apparently he has experience.

BATMAN
04-20-2005, 01:58 AM
http://www.science.uva.nl/~robbert/zappa/files/jpg/Freak_Out.jpg

http://www.science.uva.nl/~robbert/zappa/files/jpg/Absolutely_Free.jpg

http://www.science.uva.nl/~robbert/zappa/files/jpg/Lumpy_Gravy.jpg

http://www.science.uva.nl/~robbert/zappa/files/jpg/We_re_Only_In_It_For_The_Money.jpg

http://www.science.uva.nl/~robbert/zappa/files/jpg/Cruising_With_Ruben_And_The_Jets.jpg

http://www.science.uva.nl/~robbert/zappa/files/jpg/Uncle_Meat.jpg

http://www.science.uva.nl/~robbert/zappa/files/jpg/Mothermania.jpg

http://www.science.uva.nl/~robbert/zappa/files/jpg/Hot_Rats.jpg

http://www.science.uva.nl/~robbert/zappa/files/jpg/Burnt_Weeny_Sandwich.jpg

http://www.science.uva.nl/~robbert/zappa/files/jpg/Burnt_Weeny_Sandwich.jpg

http://www.science.uva.nl/~robbert/zappa/files/jpg/Chunga_s_Revenge.jpg

http://www.science.uva.nl/~robbert/zappa/files/jpg/Fillmore_East_June_1971.jpg

http://www.science.uva.nl/~robbert/zappa/files/jpg/200_Motels.jpg

DiamondGirl69
05-10-2005, 09:53 PM
Bring back Max.

Steve Savicki
03-20-2008, 04:43 PM
Five (5) stars please.

Dan
03-21-2008, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by DiamondGirl69
Bring back Max.

If Max Wants It Back,Then It It Be.

Crazy From The Heat 2008.

Panamark
03-21-2008, 08:56 AM
MAXIMUS is always welcome here.
I would make him a Mod again in a heartbeat.

Steve Savicki
01-18-2009, 04:37 PM
NO REASON GIVEN FOR THIS??????????????????????

Max Is a STELLER soldier. what gives?
Things would sure be different around here.

LoungeMachine
01-18-2009, 08:11 PM
Things would sure be different around here.

STFU Steve.

:gulp:

blonddgirl777
01-18-2009, 08:30 PM
I really like MAX and D.G...
I miss them both.
Bring' em in, God damnit!!!

Steve Savicki
01-18-2009, 08:58 PM
DG posted yesterday somewhere I believe.

Dr. Love
01-18-2009, 11:12 PM
now THAT is a signature.

LoungeMachine
01-19-2009, 02:11 AM
DG posted yesterday somewhere I believe.

Was it in a thread where you posted your ROTH ARMY IS GAY pic you love so much, Stephanie?

:mad2:

binnie
01-19-2009, 02:21 AM
Steve, why are you bumping threads concerning disputes from the past?

LoungeMachine
01-19-2009, 03:05 AM
Because he's a shit-stirring attention whore?

just a guess.

:gulp: