DLR7884
I'm waiting on tour dates for both.

DLR7884
04-08-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Hopefully Audioslave and DLR....

DLR7884
I'm waiting on tour dates for both.

Just got word that the fucking Audioslave show here in the D.C. area, as well as the one in Philly (where I saw them last year) are both fucking sold out!

God damnit.

Now I'm gonna have to cough up at least $100 per fucking ticket on e-fucking-bay.

It'll be worth it though. I saw them in a club show last year at the Electric Factory in Philly.....one of the best shows I've ever seen.

DLR7884
I could have spit on the fucking band if I wanted...

DLR7884
04-08-2005, 09:31 PM
At least when Dave sets show dates, I'll know when they go on sale, thanks to this place.

DLR7884
:)

Va Beach VH Fan
04-08-2005, 09:42 PM
Crue
Velvet Revolver (maybe, considering it)
Robert Plant (depends on the setlist)

Soul Reaper
04-09-2005, 05:10 AM
Dire Straits

maybe Black Label Society

Golden AWe
04-09-2005, 08:39 AM
I already have tickets to see Audioslave and Black Label Society, plus a ticket to a festival that has Megadeth and Sentenced...should be a great summer.

I'm also trying to bribe a nurse to sell me her Black Sabbath-ticket...she might be at work that night...I NEED BILL, GEEZER, TONY and OZZY!!!

Velvet Revolver is also playing on one festival in Funland...I gotta be there I guess...

Hoongood
04-09-2005, 09:08 AM
Black Label Society next week.
Ozzfest in July. Maiden finally!

fe_lung
04-09-2005, 09:12 AM
Hoping for some Weezer in my area.
Springsteen would be nice as well.
I'm too far from a stadium (or even a good sized arena) to get U2 - damnit!
I'm sure Better Than Ezra will be here a couple of times.
Both Dave and The White Stripes are supposed to have make-up dates in my area at some point - we'll see.
Thinking about seeing Moby on Monday....
Nine Inch Nails should be out this summer.
Ryan Adams is out but I don't know if he'll come here... Norfolks not cool enough.
Steve Earle's got another leg in the summer as well, I believe.

rustoffa
04-09-2005, 09:55 PM
Somebody gave me tickets to see Mark Konuckfler at this amphitheater and I gave them away....like an email chain.

The White Stripes are at this three-day drunkfest here, Def Leppard and Joan Jett as well.

Tom Petty, Fucking DEVO...Whodini....I'll be there all 3 days.

DLR_EngineRoom
04-10-2005, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Roguesgirl
I am going to try to catch:

- Santana with Los Lonely Boys
- Tom Petty with BlackCrowes
-Skynyrd

how 'bout you?

Crue again
Hope to catch Anthrax reunion

...that I know of so far...

Marlowe01
04-10-2005, 02:35 PM
Megadeth
Whitesnake
Motley Crue/Silvertide
Black Crowes/TP
Ozzfest?
Cinderella/Ratt/Quiet Riot/Firehouse
The Doors of the 21st Century
George Thorogood
Sammy Hagar
Journey
Robert Plant
Queen with Paul Rodgers
Velvet Revolver
Twisted Sister

Marlowe01
04-10-2005, 02:35 PM
and DLR if he tours, of course

Susie Q
04-11-2005, 10:03 AM
There are a few I would like to see:

Cinderella/Quiet Riot/Ratt/Firehouse
Motley Crue
Cheap Trick
Green Day

Though....I think I am out of the scene for the summer.... :(

Hardrock69
04-11-2005, 10:47 AM
Shows I want to see:

Judas Priest
Rammstein
OzzFest
Robert Plant
Queen + Paul Rodgers

So far Priest has only announced a date in Atlanta (as far as shows I could possibly see). The date is on a Tuesday, meaning I cannot go.
So I may have to miss them. But then, I will get bootleg DVDs of one of their shows. And I saw them on OzzFest last year.

Goddammit...I am so pissed off that Iron Maiden will not be playing Gnashville on the Ozzfest tour. I will see them whenever possible.

Susie Q
04-11-2005, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Shows I want to see:

Judas Priest
Rammstein
OzzFest
Robert Plant
Queen + Paul Rodgers

So far Priest has only announced a date in Atlanta (as far as shows I could possibly see). The date is on a Tuesday, meaning I cannot go.
So I may have to miss them. But then, I will get bootleg DVDs of one of their shows. And I saw them on OzzFest last year.

Goddammit...I am so pissed off that Iron Maiden will not be playing Gnashville on the Ozzfest tour. I will see them whenever possible.

Queen with Paul Rodgers?......mmmm....I dunno aboot that one. How's the press so far on it? Queen without Freddie Mercury, just don't seem right.

Right now I am having one hell of a time trying to find "The Game" on CD. I've gone to all the local marts to find it.....I have it on vinyl. But wanna take it with me in the truck for road trips n' stuff.

Hardrock69
04-11-2005, 11:12 AM
Well, if you dig around in the Bootleg Corner you should be able to find video of them from last fall's British Music Awards.

Paul Rodgers as a vocalist MUST be seen. He is really kickass! I have only seen him once.

Queen will actually be Roger Taylor and Brian May. John Deacon has retired from the music biz. In his stead, I have heard that Pino Palladino will step in on bass (incredible bassist, played on many Jeff Beck albums and tours, also played bass for all live WHO shows since John Entwistle died).

Here is the official website:
http://www.queenpluspaulrodgers.com/

Hardrock69
04-11-2005, 11:18 AM
Ummmm not only that, but Queen are offering live mp3s from their shows on the European Tour.

Just go to the above link, click on "Live Downloads Available Now".

Tracks can be donloaded for 99 cents each.

You can also buy Official printed Blank CDs to burn your downloads on.

The tracks currently available are:
1. Fat Bottomed Girls (Paris 30/03/2005)
2. Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Paris 30/03/2005)
3. Can't Get Enough Of Your Love (Madrid 01/04/2005)
4. I Want To Break Free (Madrid 01/04/2005)
5. Love Of My Life (Barcelona 02/04/2005)
6. I'm In Love With My Car (Barcelona 02/04/2005)
7. Last Horizon (Rome 04/04/2005)
8. Love Of My Life (Rome 04/04/2005)

Shaun Ponsonby
04-11-2005, 12:23 PM
Queen haven't announced US dates as yet, but they did say that they feel good about doing a US tour-because it's been a long time since they toured the US (I don't believe they toured the US the last few times with Freddie).

We don't get many summer concerts in the UK-they are usaully festivals. We get a few, but most of them are in the winter. We do get a few though. The only one I have booked is YNGWIE MALMSTEEN/MICHAEL SCHENKER. But, I'm hoping to catch The Australian Pink Floyd Show, Meat Loaf, Queen + PR, Status Quo, who are all playing the Liverpool Summer Pops Festival, which is a month of live music in a big tent (we don't actually have an arena here, which is a bit shit considering Liverpool is going to be the Euro Capitol of Culture).

Susie Q, The Game is very cheap round here, also very common, if you want, I'll pick one up for you and if you PM me your address, I'll send it to you.

bueno bob
04-11-2005, 12:31 PM
Apparently I'm going to see nobody. I had two concerts lined up this month (Kreator/Vader on the 20th and Debris Inc. on the 23rd) to start with, but of course, they fall on evenings that the wifes at work, so I have to stay home and watch the kids argue with each other and destroy everything in the house. So far, the things scheduled for this summer are falling on days that I won't be able to attend...and of course, Ozzfest isn't going to fucking bother with playing in my neck of the woods for the umpeenth year straight, as usual, we get fucking ignored...

What joy.

nosuchluck
04-11-2005, 01:04 PM
Joe Satriani, maybe...

Susie Q
04-11-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
Queen haven't announced US dates as yet, but they did say that they feel good about doing a US tour-because it's been a long time since they toured the US (I don't believe they toured the US the last few times with Freddie).

We don't get many summer concerts in the UK-they are usaully festivals. We get a few, but most of them are in the winter. We do get a few though. The only one I have booked is YNGWIE MALMSTEEN/MICHAEL SCHENKER. But, I'm hoping to catch The Australian Pink Floyd Show, Meat Loaf, Queen + PR, Status Quo, who are all playing the Liverpool Summer Pops Festival, which is a month of live music in a big tent (we don't actually have an arena here, which is a bit shit considering Liverpool is going to be the Euro Capitol of Culture).

Susie Q, The Game is very cheap round here, also very common, if you want, I'll pick one up for you and if you PM me your address, I'll send it to you.

That's cool Shaun....thanks alot. I don't wanna put you out of your way though. :)

Shaun Ponsonby
04-12-2005, 11:25 AM
Nah, you wont put me out of my way-it only costs £5.99, and the shop is lierally 3 minutes away.

Shaun Ponsonby
04-12-2005, 11:26 AM
700 posts

Hardrock69
04-12-2005, 01:54 PM
Uhhhh...Pink Floyd Australian show? I heard something like, PF still owed their record label one record, they had enough unreleased stuff to put together a record, and/or they were talking about doing a real farewell tour with Roger Waters, and then hanging it up.

I saw them in Kansas City in 1994 (last time I tripped on acid).
WOW!

What a show...

Shaun Ponsonby
04-12-2005, 03:03 PM
NO, NOT PINK FLOYD themselves.

They are a tribute band who recreate the live Pink Floyd show experience almost perfectly (lightshow included). They are really popular because it's the closest thing you can get to The Floyd these days. They fill arenas that some "REAL" bands can't even fill.

ALMOSTsaved
04-12-2005, 03:37 PM
I've got tickets for:

Motley Crue - April 18, in New Orleans, LA

The Black Crowes - April 23, Gulfport, MS

Motley Crue - September 14, Pensacola, FL

Hopefully Dave will be down south and the Priest tour makes it to the area.

Hardrock69
04-12-2005, 04:54 PM
Ahhh... I see said the blind man.

rustoffa
04-14-2005, 10:05 PM
Priest tix go on sale tomorrow.

It's a given.