Okay, this is making a little more sense now...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Okay, this is making a little more sense now...

I just received this PM from GUWAPO (SPLOOGE) out of nowhere a few minutes ago after not speaking to him for ages.

You are next fucknuts!!
    Bahahahahahahahahha!!!!!
    You see nothing

Yesterday I received this PM from FAB...

I have a BIG suprise for you... Coming soon....XO

Someone want to explain why GUWAPO was taunting MAX about being de-modded the last few weeks? Someone want to explain why they're now switching that to me? What am I gonna get? Banned? I'm not a mod, so I guess that's the next step. Why would FAB and GUWAPO have an "inside info"? Why would GUWAPO be making threats to MAX and then he gets de-modded? Why am I "next"?

Care to explain it anyone?
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

THE SOUND OF SILENCE

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

it's so quiet I can hear Jester think....
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Jesterstar
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Re: Okay, this is making a little more sense now...

Originally posted by Rikk
        I just received this PM from GUWAPO (SPLOOGE) out of nowhere a few minutes ago after not speaking to him for ages.

Yesterday I received this PM from FAB...

Someone want to explain why GUWAPO was taunting MAX about being de-modded the last few weeks? Someone want to explain why they're now switching that to me? What am I gonna get? Banned? I'm not a mod, so I guess that's the next step. Why would FAB and GUWAPO have an "inside info"? Why would GUWAPO be making threats to MAX and then he gets de-modded? Why am I "next"?

Care to explain it anyone?
        You take a internet message board to seriously and you need to stop and focus on reality. Think about it. If a Geek like you can get famous on a message board then it really isn't a goal you want to strive for.
        Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• Jesterstar
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
          it's so quiet I can hear Jester think....
          I had sex tonight........What did you do???

Oh and your hand doesn't count just to take away some options loser.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Okay, this is making a little more sense now...

Originally posted by Jesterstar
            You take a internet message board to seriously and you need to stop and focus on reality. Think about it. If a Geek like you can get famous on a message board then it really isn't a goal you want to strive for.
            Hey, I enjoyed my week off last time. If this stress and bullshit really did come from two idiots that lie and fight constantly and make little winking threads pertaining to some greater knowledge, then fine, I won't give a shit about this place anymore. All I know is that MAX offered more to the site than either threat-ee. If indeed there is something I don't know, then no problem. But if this is all the product of the bullshit from a Roth-hating woman banned from every other site and a habitual liar that votes for me with different aliases every week, then who needs it?
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: Re: Okay, this is making a little more sense now...

Originally posted by Jesterstar
              Why can't you get famous then? You sound jealous!

Comment

• Dan
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Something Fishy is going on around here?
                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                  Something Fishy is going on around here?
                  Well, it's fishy when MAX is de-modded and then GUWAPO tells me I'm "next".
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• rustoffa
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

I wouldn't give any creedence to anyone suggesting they pull strings or whatever.

People always try to pull fucked up creedence suggesting shit.

Personally, I'm ready to bashthefuck out of the prog rock resurgence, and I don't even know why.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Okay, this is making a little more sense now...

Originally posted by Rikk
                      Hey, I enjoyed my week off last time. If this stress and bullshit really did come from two idiots that lie and fight constantly and make little winking threads pertaining to some greater knowledge, then fine, I won't give a shit about this place anymore. All I know is that MAX offered more to the site than either threat-ee. If indeed there is something I don't know, then no problem. But if this is all the product of the bullshit from a Roth-hating woman banned from every other site and a habitual liar that votes for me with different aliases every week, then who needs it?
                      Dude are you kidding??? I don't even know what your talking about.....

Take your pill have mammy warm some milk for you.

Tomorrow is Cartoon day. I look forward to it and you should also.

Comment

• Roguesgirl
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2005

:confused:
                        TLC
                        You KNOW I got the blues.
                        Can you dig it?
                        Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Swell.......

I've been chillin' and really enjoying chatting with so many people from this site away from this site and on human terms the last couple of days. I was planning on returning in a mellow thread and just having fun after the dust settled. So much for that pipe-dream. I've heard all sorts of stuff from so many people and really, it's no fucking big deal about the mod stuff. Who cares cos I don't?

Regardless, I'm going to back up Rikk with this horseshit regarding Guwapo Rocker. He has had his little "De-Mod Con" version of a "Defcon" tracker for weeks and he obviously KNEW exactly what was up cos he posted that my time was almost up just a couple of days prior to being shown the collective door. I'm very well aware of this forty-plus year old "man" repeatedly crying behind the scenes like a child about me "picking" on him. Poor widdwe baby.

Fortune Telling Rodent

This had been going on for weeks with the level dropping constantly. :confused:

Now, it's also been brought to my attention that apparently Guwapo has been pm'ing a lot of people informing them that I was somehow getting into people's pm boxes, revising the pm's and sending them to Rikk. lol. Fuck, what a retard. How in the hell is that possible? What am I, a professional computer hacker? Mods cannot get into people's profiles. No wonder Guwapo was such a self-proclaimed "highschool loser." He's fucking 40 years plus old, he tattles and cries like a baby to anyone and everyone behind the scenes.

Kind of makes me rethink this statement a bit?

As well as this prophecy regarding myself which was dutifully fulfilled.

There, that's the end of my shit with this cos I wanna go back to having a good time. Luckily, I'm now out of this shit and it no longer concerns me but nice coincidences there folks, don't you think?
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Dan
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

You are a Legend Max.Let the good times roll.
                            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                              I've been trying to shoot a load in my mouth when I masterbated. I have failed and lost everything just like JESTERSTAR said I would.

OWNED. MAX you should have never took me on.

Comment

Working...